Lights On!
Black out – Lights on!
Seeing what is veiled
By the dark.
Black out – Spot on!
Aiming at what’s dimmed
By the dark.
Black out – Wake up!
Hearing what is hushed
By the dark.
Black out – Stand up!
Unmasking what’s cloaked
By the light.
The Holly and the Ivy
Chapter Ten
Diarmad folded me into his arms. “I have been thinking… Seeing that being close to you has improved my condition unexpectedly, we could postpone the joining ritual, giving you more time to decide if you want this. Us.”
“What do you want?”
“What I want is irrelevant. I am Seraei. Your world was lifted off its hinges. I cannot imagine how it must be for you to learn of us, to come to terms with what is expected of you, but I can give you more time.”
I couldn’
Lol, poor Ronan. He probably wishes he could look through doors now.
Yes, someone is very power hungry. They have to hurry if they want to overthrow Diarmad and they know it.
Thank you, Def.
'That precognition is very handy.' Indeed. He might need it in the near future...
Oh yes...getting closer still.
Thank you for your outrage on Noel's behalf, Puppi.
The Holly and the Ivy
Chapter Nine
Landyn made me show up in the kitchen at too-early o’clock six days a week. At least he had either a freshly made smoothie or protein shake waiting for me. Sometimes they were even green – kale or something – but still tasted surprisingly good and I only pretended to choke on them. He fell for it every time and launched into long-winded explanations about which ingredients he’d used and how healthy they were. Too funny. Then we went to the gym. Of course, Dia
Listen to the 12th Piano Sonata...
I never thought of that, you're right. Amazing.
There will be a lot of change still, but you're right, Noël is getting there. And Ronan better be careful next time.
Thank you, Peter. I always love to read about your thoughts.
You're right, only because Diarmad has been honest, explained his reasons but still let Noël decide if he wanted to move in, made this go well.
Oh yes, there is danger lurking...
Thank you for your review, Def.
It seems like that, right? They still have some getting to know each other to do, though. At least Noël is safe...
Thank you for your comment, Lit. I really appreciate your support. *hug*
The possession of open containers of alcohol and drinking in public (street, park etc.) is legal for people of the legal drinking age (16 for beer and wine; 18 for distilled spirits). Public drinking and public intoxication is socially acceptable and legal in Germany, unless I commit a crime. I could maybe dance in the streets naked, but it's too damn cold for that.