Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. I had the feeling Rob wanted to high-five me and shout ‘YES!’, but fortunately he restrained himself. OMG, Rob must be sick or something! Seriously though, just reading about this parent meeting made me cringe.
  2. Aditus

    Clean Cut

    I smelled coffee. Hmm…and somebody was running his fingers through my hair. "Ren…" "Um..." "Ren!" I sat up with a start only to be knocked against the head by something sharp and solid. "Ouch!" "Fuck!" "What the hell!" Rubbing my aching temple, I looked around and found Rick lying on the floor beside my bed. "What are you doing down there, looking for my cum rag or what?" "Ha ha fucking ha….” Rick touched his chin tentatively and hissed. “I was trying to wake you lovingly, but all you can t
  3. So, the verbal walk on the wild side did end pretty soon. Lol Reality bites and all...
  4. When I started to read I thought 'Who's Tony?' Did I miss a chapter? And then I read on and everything became clear. Very nice, Cole, you got me. So, there seems to be a Christmas all around. And why not, everyone deserves their very own miracle. Thank you.
  5. Happy Birthday!!
  6. Happy Birthday!!
  7. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Holy shit! Err...thanks for that...whatever it is, I had tons of fun. LOL.
  8. Aditus

    Martin II #373

    Thank you! To be honest I don't really know where I'm going with this. I let the prompt themes guide me and see what comes out of it. The chapters will always be from either Roman's or Martin's POV, that's the only certain thing here.
  9. Haha, I'm glad you luv it! Oh yes, Rick meeting Eric, that would be fun. But you're right, Jonah needs to be in Sicily. He needs Rick and Matteo and some distance and...to sort through his mess.Thanks Nlaudensger! I love your summaries of the chapters.
  10. Well, they're cousins, what do you expect? The talk will happen next chapter.Thanks, Tim. Very astute observations again.
  11. Yes, I have to admit I was strangely proud of the 'buffet' part.And about the dinner guest, I saw that live and in Technicolor, believe me, including the argument between Jonah and Rick. People do strange things when they are afraid. Michael, yes I have something special planned for him...next year. Thanks, Irri. Loved this and kinda needed to laugh today.
  12. It was short lived and he was embarrassed afterwards, but yes so typical: acting before thinking. Sometimes I want to shake him, but then I have to laugh...he's such an idiot.Thank you, Cole!
  13. He was never really gone. And I agree, the over-reaction gene runs homozygous in that family but at least Rick already has his calming counterpart. Thanks, Dave.
  14. Aditus

    The Snow Ball

    So it starts with some harmless bingo, then a big party later in the evening and boom the drama begins. I have to admit I get claustrophobic just thinking of it. Well at least now we know Wes and Angus finally found their right man. Who needs P... Cats chasing dogs and vice versa? Oh yes, saw that thirty minutes ago...I loved it. Great chapter.
  15. This really is an impressive number! Congratulations to everyone!
  16. Pixiebites, huh? Ouch? Well the fast is Jonah writing his journal and the slow is the former framework now becoming the main story. Eventually we will pick up speed. Thanks, nostic.
  17. What can I say, they really are cousins, they both have a temper. Well Jonah already admitted he was wrong, now it's Rick's turn. The story is written from Jonah's point of view, so he won't know what happened with Ren, unless someone tells him about it. After reliving everything, Jonah is now bus< with licking his wounds. Maybe Rick and Matteo will help him to find his way? Thank you for your review and the over-analyzing LitLover. I fear Jonah will still be well Jonah some more.
  18. Lol, I'm really sorry Gary, but this is Jonah! He still is irrational. His own thought 'Ren wouldn't endanger me', confuses him, and he quickly explains it with 'because he wouldn't endanger himself.There is also the story setting: For the reader everything that happened is still fresh, for Jonah it happened two weeks ago. He wants to move on. Ren doesn't know where Jonah is, only Chris and Michael, and I don't think they will tell Ren. And Gary, do you really think Ren is ready to face Jonah yet? The actual framework, where Jonah arrives in Sicily and what he experiences there, is very slow atm. Jonah needs to grow up and I fear it will take him a while and he will annoy everyone around him, including you. Thank you for your comment, Gary and no I would never actively want to frustrate you, but I'm only the storyteller...complains directly to Jonah, please.
  19. Aditus

    Promise Stars

    Haha, I became panicked because the story didn't go as I had planned it. I should be used to it by now, still...so Cole got some half finished piece to tell me if it made sense or not.Yes, only when love became more important than his powers to Lox, the cats would allow them to bond. Thank you for your review, Wayne.
  20. Aditus

    Promise Stars

    When I thought about the cats, I imagined they were sent by some council of witches and warlocks to protect the Others.Thank you for your review, Bill.
  21. For the umpteenth time I looked at the clock on my nightstand: only three minutes later than last time. It was fucking 5:13 am and I was wide awake. Why couldn’t I sleep? I should feel relieved, elated even. I did what Ruth said: I told someone – if only my laptop Zach – the whole mess. Why did I still feel like shit, even after I'd finished the fucking final chapter of the fucking journal? Actually, I felt more like shit than I had before. I needed to stop thinking ‘fucking’ and ‘shit’ every
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Johnny Cash like made me grin, but the actual song was hilarious. I pictured Donovan singing it and the audience catching on, no wonder he won. Great idea Bill.
  23. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    A lovely story, Wayne. When the world crashes around us, don't we wish for such an ending? As long as there's hope...I'm so glad it ended well for Mike.Thanks for sharing.
  24. Aditus

    Allah's Revenge

    I liked the characters, especially their conversations/banter. Why the bio weapon was developed and how it was spread was plausible. As a non American I got a little lost in the description of their travel route. Do I really need this information? I was tempted to grab a map. A little more emotions, for example to explain the development of their relationship or what they thought of the horrors they must have encountered during their journey, would have helped to feel/connect with the MC's. But maybe that's just me, I love to read/write this stuff. I'd love to read an expanded version of this story. I really like the setting and the idea. Well done.
  25. I won't even start to speculate: 'What now with the girl friend gone?' It's always interesting how some people come out with their 'opinions' when they think the coast is clear. And to think Rob would listen to them or possibly agree. Anyway, I can see there is much potential in this new development.
×
×
  • Create New...