Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. @Slytherin LBO is more sneaky than devious. @wildone, on the other hand...
  2. Haha I'd rather meet The Boss than myself too, so can't say I blame you there And I agree, that would make a great thread
  3. I've met @comicfan Here's something to cheer you up *runs off to LPW while Steve is dreaming of hockey*
  4. Where I work, we write semi-annual reviews of progress (every six months) and complete bi-annual re-assessments every two years.
  5. He put it into protective custody. He's a vegetarian wolf :)
  6. The pork chop sounds good, but peas and mushrooms... I had kielbasa with shaved Brussels sprouts, onion, and toasted pecans.
  7. I hope you feel better soon
  8. It's just @aditus keeping an eye on things
  9. Sounds yummmy I'm having leftovers, plus I'll make some Brussels sprouts to go with them since they expire today.
  10. OMG I had this word randomly popping into my head the other night. I was going to freak out if was the Word of the Day that day and here it is a few days later... *cue Twilight Zone music*
  11. I made cheesy ham and broccoli chowdah. It came out quite tasty, if I do say so myself ⭐
  12. You need to wear that next time you see sexy butcher
  13. And make lasagna? 🤤
×
×
  • Create New...