Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. The herd does not live in the basement!
  2. Oh goody! My sump pump bubbler froze and water was pouring from the basement wall in the corner where the sump pump is. So I have a minor flood in the basement, and a big hole in my lawn near the curb. So I think the bubbler pipe must have broken right next to the curb. Well, at least it didn't blow out the pipes in the basement this time. Sigh. The joys of home ownership
  3. Thanks The herd is taking good care of me
  4. We're getting a weekend-long snowstorm today. I have chili in the crock pot, so perfect comfort food for the weather. It's good weekend to stay at home and relax. I have a sinus cold, so need the time to recover.
  5. How'd you get a picture of my house?
  6. Yum! Have some for me
  7. It's hard to pick my favorite of Cole's stories, but two that particularly stand out to me are The Bachelor Farmer and Jager. Cole's stories pack an emotional punch, and he has a way of bringing memorable characters to life. Ben and Rush from So Weeps the Willow and several other of his stories are probably my favorite characters of his. The Art of Being Gay is a fun, light-hearted read. You can't go wrong with reading any Cole's stories.
  8. Nope. I expect to see it in my inbox soon!
  9. These all spoke to me, in different ways. Thank you for sharing.
  10. Is there a neighbor or someone who can check on her while you're gone?
  11. You won't know unless you try. Sounds like a perfect part-time job.
  12. The word of the day around here is 'blustery'.
  13. Definitely. I would consider it a compliment. Reading the Weekly Wrap Up is always entertaining And now I have Steve Miller's "The Joker" in my head
  14. I hope you have a great day Have some scallops for me
  15. Valkyrie

    Chapter 4

    Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Facing our demons and coming to terms with traumatic events isn't easy, but has to be done in order to heal. It sounds like you're well on the process. Peace and love to you as well.
  16. He skates like I do Cute story
  17. Valkyrie

    Chapter 3

×
×
  • Create New...