Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. It's not the same as sleet:
  2. Sounds delicious I had grilled cheese sandwiches made with cauli sandwich rounds, Alfredo sauce, pizza cheese, and ham.
  3. I'm feeling fine. I had some pain yesterday after the local wore off, but it's not too bad today.
  4. We get it here occasionally. It's snowing right now, but fat, fluffy flakes. Not graupel.
  5. Thanks, everyone I was only there a half hour, so the procedure was very quick and relatively painless. I have to go back in two weeks to get the stitches out. No cheesecake, Clo, but I did stop and get some Dove dark chocolate peanut butter bites when I picked up some peroxide and bandaids.
  6. I'm off to the doctor's shortly. I'm having minor surgery today. Nothing dire, but it needs to be done. Wish me luck because it's done under local, not general anesthesia. Hopefully I won't feel them putting the stitches in. Bleh.
  7. Dried blood works to keep rabbits away and is also a good fertilizer. Coyote urine works too, but is more expensive. Gary could always pee around the garden himself...
  8. I'm waiting until the entire season is posted, then I'll get the CBS All Access free trial and binge watch the whole thing.
  9. I'm over 600 words into Chapter 2 of a new novel I'm writing So I have a prologue and Chapter 1 written, and it's flowing smoothly so far. Fingers crossed it continues
  10. We got about 4" overnight with freezing rain on top of it. We have about double that on the way for tomorrow. I suppose I can't complain, since we've really had no winter to speak of yet. Lake Erie has set a record for least amount of ice cover at this time. It's only 11% covered, which means the possibility of huge lake effect storms.
  11. That's great news I hope the house reno is going well.
  12. I can see I need to up my security, since you seem to be getting lots of pics of herd members lately....
  13. I've seen that video. There's several cats and eagles hanging out together on a porch. Apparently they do it all the time.
  14. Brayon
  15. I'm not familiar with this author, but I'll try to check the story out before the discussion day.
  16. This is one of my favorite words, just because it sounds really cool.
  17. Definitely. En garde!
  18. Steve's inner child Go Sabres! (We actually won this week )
  19. On Food Network, if your dish isn't cohesive, you will be Chopped.
  20. Thanks for sharing
  21. Do you mind sharing the recipe? That looks really good
  22. My muse likes to take frequent vacations, leaving me to muse about my muse.
  23. Yeah, I'm very happy to have the time to get my paperwork done and my individuals seen. I'm finally just about caught up.
×
×
  • Create New...