Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Me either. It was difficult giving up coffee, but I'm used to my herbal tea now.
  2. I like it quiet when I'm writing. I can't concentrate if there's too much going on in the background.
  3. You described Drew perfectly!
  4. Lovely, as always
  5. @Drew Espinosa is GA's most popular toady, ready to do @wildone's bidding in LPWland, no matter what the consequence.
  6. That's what you have me for
  7. Haha Addy beat me to it Joker caterwauls at 1:00 am. Then 3:00 am. Then 4:00 am. Every single day. There's a very good reason the word starts with "cat". And this is also why I'm posting this at 6:30 am on a Sunday
  8. Valkyrie

    Chapter 9

    It's good to see you back. Sorry to hear you were sick. I'm glad you finished this story. I really enjoyed it and would love to read more about this world.
  9. Me too *ducks and runs away*
  10. I totally relate to this. January tends to be a difficult month, but at least there's spring to look forward to. After reading this comic, my new name for January is "cold, gray bucket of suck" lol
  11. He's one of my favorite herd members Now hand over that telephoto lens and back away from the herd...
  12. I guessed it was him, but knew for sure when I saw the post on FB with the cat on his lap
  13. I think this story and its sequel "In the Fishbowl" are my favorite stories on GA. You can't go wrong with any of Dom Luka's stories, but these two in particular are outstanding reading. I think "classicest" needs to be the word of the day
  14. I had cilantro lime chicken and bacon cheddar cauli tots
  15. I have a very large house. Plenty of room for me and the herd to live comfortably, thank you very much
  16. Did you see the sexy butcher?
  17. Gary's coming for a visit?
  18. The herd does not live in the basement!
×
×
  • Create New...