Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. I think this fits @wildone and @Drew Espinosa too *waits for the flurry of posts in LPW*
  2. Yes, you can add other topics to clubs. They work just like the forums, only you have to join in order to be able to post.
  3. You had me at "meat"
  4. Well I did tell you I had an idea for the anthology...
  5. Thank you! And thanks for reading
  6. Thanks for reading. It felt great writing about them again.
  7. My first thought was my cat Joker was aptly named. Second thought was of car insurance.
  8. Happy Valentine's Day! I just posted a short story that's a brief sequel to The Hollow Hills.
  9. Dragon snorted like his namesake, eyeing the suspicious bush in front of him warily. His ears pricked forward as his body axis shifted backward, all four feet firmly planted. He wasn’t going anywhere until I convinced him the small shrubbery wasn’t hiding a tiger or something equally as deadly to horses. Since we were in Florida, it could have been hiding an alligator. Well, a baby one at any rate. I patted the large bay animal’s furry neck. “C’mon Dragon. There’s nothing there. It’s just a
  10. This story is a short glimpse into the lives of Galen and Josh three months after the end of The Hollow Hills. It can be read as a stand-alone, but it would make more sense if the reader is familiar with the original story.
  11. Valkyrie

    Chapter 1

    This was awesome Now I want to know why Luis was immune to the flashy-thing and if this means he'll now be a part of the Cupids' world. And if there might be an arrow for him or Nathaniel in the future
  12. Oh I still have to try that. I should put it on the list for when I go shopping this weekend.
  13. I had bacon and eggs and cauli hash browns
  14. Being scared is completely understandable.
  15. I love it! Sounds like the perfect Valentine's Day photos
  16. Parker writes relateable poetry with finesse and incredible skill. His stories may feature some pretty dark themes, but he carries a lantern the whole way to guide the reader through. In case you can't tell... I highly recommend his work.
  17. I had chili cheese dogs
  18. Thank goodness you made it through those waters ok. Hopefully Dennis won't be as bad
  19. I first read this as "phallic".
×
×
  • Create New...