Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Me too. There will be enough for me to freeze a bunch for lunches too
  2. Here too. We're supposed to get about a half foot of snow Monday and Tues.
  3. Sounds delicious. I have chili simmering in the crock pot. It smells really good in here
  4. Come to Western New York in the winter. You'll get your fill of snow.
  5. A screwing kit? You need a kit for that?
  6. It's cold here too and supposed to get colder over the next few days. All that food sounds delicious. I made seafood bisque for dinner. It was the best version I've ever made. 🤤
  7. That's The Brain. And, to answer your question,
  8. although probably more like this:
  9. It's snowing here now. Just a dusting currently. We're only supposed to get about an inch here and a couple of inches in the snow belt. I have a doctor appointment later. I went grocery shopping this morning, so I'm all stocked up
  10. Hey Spikey How's our favorite reptoid?
  11. Valkyrie

    Zugrexamok

    Thanks And now you've met the newest addition to my LPW army...
  12. I'm hoping to have time to read it so I can participate in the discussion. It sounds like an interesting story.
  13. I owe GA a huge apology. I fear Zugrexamok decided to wreak havoc outside the confines of his story. *hangs head in shame*
  14. Valkyrie

    Chapter 72 Woke

    I enjoyed all of these. Keep marching on
  15. I'm having a great time on my vaca so far. After the show today, I'll be heading to my BFF's for a few days. I don't know who's herd dugh thinks he's poaching, but it's not mine.
  16. One of my high school friends had a receding hairline in his mid-teens. My mom went gray in her early twenties.
  17. He's been taking lessons from @Drew Espinosa
  18. I'd be happy to provide a reference for you. And I'll even make it a good one, as long as you keep your paws off the shiny!
  19. Valkyrie

    Zugrexamok

    Let's hope he wins. Thanks for reading!
  20. Wow! What an incredible shot. I can't wait to see the after pics. I'm excited for you... what a great journey this will be.
  21. The one I had in Minneapolis may have been cod. In my area, it's typically haddock. I love it with malt vinegar too, but I also like fish with lemon. Malt vinegar with fries is delicious.
  22. Wow... that sounds soooo good!
  23. Best fish and chips I ever had was at a British pub in Minneapolis the first time I visited Cole. OMG the fish was incredible.
  24. I'm guessing he's already had a wee dram, since he's baking a cake at 10 pm.
×
×
  • Create New...