Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,256
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Unfortunately, my other son is going through a dissolution of his marriage. He's in no frame of mind for anything but worrying over his kids.
  2. He'd have to, because he spent a small fortune on a ring. Yes, an engagement ring. I didn't want to say it till it happened, but he just sent me a photo of the proposal. He was down on one knee, and the setting in Scotland was perfect. He's been planning this for over a year... the ring is two carats. She said YES!
  3. Read, commented and reviewed all so far. I just have two more to go... unless more are coming.
  4. He's getting something.
  5. Says the little dick tater who threatened Scotland and my son.
  6. Oh, and my other daughter flies to Las Vegas for four days today. I will probably walk in the woods.
  7. Oh, and on the day he gets back, my oldest daughter and her husband leave for Norway. Kids are not going.
  8. Hello, all! My son is in Scotland with his girlfriend. It's a momentous trip for them. It is part of his heritage, and he is loving it so far.
  9. Boom Boom the ostrich boy.
  10. It's always the height challenged ones.
  11. Not everything is about sex for Clo, dude... well it mostly is, but....
  12. In tennis, Canadian Felix Auger-Aliassime has made it into the semis. He will play my favorite tennis player, Carlos Alcaraz. He (Felix) is playing mixed doubles right now.
  13. Yep. Central air. Could not survive without it.
  14. Not to rub it in but it's 69 F inside my house.
  15. Still stinking hot outside. I could only throw the ball for Cookie twice... she was panting non stop.
  16. If you are into mysteries, read this. It is challenging at times for sure, and will have you asking questions throughout, but the concept is fascinating. Cheers!
      • 4
      • Love
  17. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    And now for something completely different. Fantastically complex murder mystery, made somewhat challenging at times by the pronouns. I give much credit for the concept. I had to read slowly, but I mostly held onto the thread. A fascinating read, author. I can see the amount of work that went into this, and I appreciate its uniqueness. Good job. Thank you. Cheers!
  18. This heat sucks the fun out of doing anything.
  19. Thanks so much, Cane!!! I have come to love writing westerns--they make me happy--and I have a new one percolating in my cluttered brain.
  20. They hung this photo in The Louvre, and The Louvre says it will stay there.
×
×
  • Create New...