Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,256
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Sometimes we can't describe crazy with one word.
  2. Oh... sorry, Albert. I haven't read this yet buy I will as soon as I can.
  3. He/she is gone. I have no hope of seeing it again. I am thinking about getting some baby ones, but I'll have to build a run for them until they are old enough to wander. I can turn one of my horse stalls into a coop, with a door to the outside so they can go into a run. Just considering.
  4. Two thumbs up! Engaging tale about an all too frequent reality, made better with kittens. Cheers!
      • 10
      • Love
  5. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    I loved the take on the theme. Us gay folk usually have some experience with hiding. The author did a great job of bringing warmth and support in a sad situation. Maison has a loving family... just not the one he was born to. Cats are fascinating creatures, born with an independence we (LGBTQ) often have to find out of necessity. Well done, whoever you are. Cheers!
  6. Hey, all! My mattress was delivered this morning, three days early. I had no help (it's 107 lbs) but I managed to get it inside, unboxed, and set up. It's 14.5 inches tall, so my bed is higher than it was, but the cashmere pillowtop is awesome. I hope I like it after a night's sleep. Have a great day, my friends.
  7. I read the first one and really enjoyed it. Something different and engaging.
  8. Definitely worth a few minutes of anyone's time. Very engaging and refreshing story. Cheers!
      • 6
      • Love
  9. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    Charming and different. I loved the concept, and could see it being fuel for another story. Whoever you are, you entertained me, and I thank you. Cheers!
  10. Not yet but I intend to.
  11. I ordered a new mattress. Yeah... boring, but it's all I got. I guess I could talk about my bird disappearing again.
  12. @Mancunian Thanks again, buddy. You're the best!
  13. Headstall

    Yoga

    I hope there is more of this series too, Craig. I think the feelings that came with the intimacy... heightened ones... took David by surprise. It's understandable, and he needed to let out what he was feeling. These men have learned to talk, and that should stand them in good stead for the future. Humor makes sex better... doesn't it? Glad to hear you found it a believable episode. Thanks and cheers, my friend.
  14. Headstall

    Light Lunch

    They needed this time to adapt and get used to the idea that they are allowed to have this new love. As we get older, we see the truth easier, and games are a waste of time. So yeah, it was about giving themselves permission. They are ready to choose each other now, with no regrets, but with all their prior memories still intact and always a part of them. I love these two, and I loved writing them. Thanks for bringing back to this, Craig, and finding the hope in it that I do.
  15. Hope is what this story was all about, Craig. I wrote about these older men because I wanted to. It didn't matter if the story didn't catch on (it did)... I just needed this for myself. It gave me a boost, and it's why I wrote two more "Watcher" installments. I agree, there are a tremendous amount of 'watchers' out there. We are not alone. Thanks, buddy.
  16. There were actually two reasons why this story was titled "Dirty Pool", and you touch on one of them with your question about Carl. Kelly played an innocent, helpful, well-intentioned dirty pool, but Carl played a dirty game period, with no concern for what Duncan wanted. He's lacking any kind of moral character, and it's clear he's used to lying. He kept Duncan off balance by using their friendship, but that betrayal was beyond the pale. Duncan never loved him in a romantic way and never would. Some just can't accept reality. Kelly and Martin did take a risk, after staying out of it until it became unbearable. It was affecting their son, Noah, and that made Kelly feel he had the right to do something. I've seen first hand how dedication to work can cause a relationship to implode. If you don't have balance in a relationship, it's damn hard to avoid resentment form happening. Yeah, I think they've learned all the lessons in that regard they need to, and Danny will keep them honest. I agree... I'm all about it being better to give than receive, and nowhere is that more rewarding than in a relationship. Thanks for the support and the kind words, my friend. I must admit this was probably the easiest story for me to write... it practically wrote itself. Cheers!
  17. Hey, all! Haven't seen Henry yet today.
  18. Thanks, Craig @Mancunian.
×
×
  • Create New...