-
Posts
8,001 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Defiance19
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I took these two Brooklyn beauties to the Botanical Gardens today. We made paint from veggies and flowers, then they made like Picasso. Also suffered through a worm dig! 😩 Dinner, wine, headed home. -
Hey molly, thank you for this. I tried it today and I am now my mother’s favourite child again. Lol It came out well and tasted really good too. Wayne, I used a mix of sweet and Irish potatoes and the sw potatoes held up well and I think boosted the flavours a little. 🤷♀️ Ok, well...thanks again.
-
This has been a really great read. Thank you, Wayne. I enjoyed it.
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Enjoy the rest of your night, everyone. Feel better, molly Stay well, the rest of you.. -
I love these, Parker. Lovely glimpses of a summer that is going by way to quickly. We haven’t had as many cicadas here either, I noticed. I kind of miss the sounds. Not the sweeping up.
-
On the very north of the island of St. Lucia (Caribbean) there is a point where an inlet is divided on one side by the calm Caribbean Sea and the other the raging waves of Atlantic Ocean. You could swim happily for days on one side and one slip on the rocks of the other could end you. There was no storm brewing, but the images you described made me remember that. sorry for the run on, but thank you, too. 🙂
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
To you too, Mac... 🙂 -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hey, Hey, all! Wish you a good day! Hi, Solus.. I thought you were magical not endangered 🤷♀️ Nice to see you around again! -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hey peeps... Have a good day, and be good to you.. 🙂 -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep well, Thorn. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Of course, I go put the garbage out and my only warning was a boom of thunder before the skies opened up. 😶⛈💦 -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hey, Wayne... Day’s been good. There’s always one, no matter how sound your investments are. Lol. Enjoy, but I hope the good weather holds. -
I hope Simon makes a friend soon. One who won’t let him be this sad and despondent. He looked at this thing with Max as a relationship which it clearly wasn’t. A good friend may be what he needs right now.
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hi, Mac.. hope lunch was good.. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The storm wants to happen here so badly. Angry skies but we might be spared the worst of it.. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It is a little sticky, isn’t it? Blegh! -
These were all enlightening answers. Thank you for another wonderful installment, Carlos!
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good day, all. The morning started with a rumble of thunder for a few hours, but very little rain. Now the sun is peeping out from behind the clouds. Hope your day is bright!💫✨🌟 -
I’m sorry you are hurting, Mac. Your pain may cause you to doubt, but you are still you. When this storm passes, the words of those above me reminding you of that, will be even more true. *Hugs*
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Glad to hear you had a great day @mollyhousemouse I love flea markets Fun finds! G’night DIC... Enjoy the rest of your night, and sleep well when you go. -
Congratulations, Wolfie..
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning, all! Hugs all around. Pass it on.. Enjoy the day. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Headed out for a bit.. 😩 (I was happy enough to stay put. Sis wasn’t having it) See you all around later!!! -
“But for now it feels good, and it feels right.” That’s all there is to it! Mazel Tov! 😊
- 30 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The kid came to hang out with us (mainly his grandmother) this morning so we’re just chilling.. Thunderstorm later here too, but I want to get out for a bit. Happy writing.
