Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,338
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. Somehow I never seem to transition from imagining exercise to the embodied version.
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 12

    It's never a good idea to try and cheat a professional gambler. They already know all the tricks. Bruce better get used to being Brucie. Cam so deserves his happy ending. They all do.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    Maybe switch to singing telegrams?
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    Fenn is firmly under Varilik's spell. Going back with an attitude and the big head won't help him any.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 6

    Ollie hasn't had any dating experience, but he is intuitive and wise. He knows it would be disastrous to give Axl a car. I can say it's an almost reflexive action when you have money as Ollie does. Maybe he's learned this from observing Finn and Orel.
  6. Becoming is also used to indicate something is flattering to appearance.
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 11

    Salvation comes via an unlikely and reluctant union of a feral boy and a war horse. Jack does his duty again and Kieran stones for his sins.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    No labels will apply?
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    At least Ain wasn't able to lie, even if it let him get back to Fenn. He does have ethics.
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    You do know three of the books are here?
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Darien Taine, ask me again and I'll say the same.
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    I think it's deceptive. By the 19th Century, technology made weapons horrifically destructive. As pointed out in the chapter, they would have stood no chance if there had been artillery.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Taine?
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Orel better establish the terrariums as a no label zone.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Yet.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Against ordinary possibility Ollie has easily absorbed Axl's little family into his home and is happy about it. Another successful Orel generated protocol.
  17. The Word of the Day arrives just before the liminal state between night and dawn. (At least where I am.)
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    COME AND GET IT! The core of their salvation lies with the single Maxim gun. It's a fearsome scythe of death, but one fatal jam and it's over.
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 17

    The more we see Varilik around Fenn, the clearer his acting ability and manipulation becomes.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    This sparked my memory and I recalled borrowing a video camera. They were bulky back then and the camera and recorder were separate units. I noticed there was a half used tape in the unit. I rewound it to see what was on it. I saw some other guy hiding the camera in a bathroom. Ewww. And no, I stopped watching.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    It's not so bad when it's a mutually beneficial ecosystem.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Orel, the facilitator, building his bridges. Is the Ollie/Axl bridge the Bridge of Possibility?
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 1

    Where was the pizza bag?
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 9

    It was a thrilling escape, but now begins the battle for their lives. And Timmy is stable.
×
×
  • Create New...