Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,338
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    About like they scared Mablin and the others when they killed the green?
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 6 S2

    There are wild animals even in urban areas. There are coyotes living in downtown Chicago, NYC, and other cities as well. The coyotes in NYC have been there since the 1930's.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 6 S2

    Should they be subjected to unrelenting puns? If so, I'll call Ivor and we can tag team them.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 6 S2

    Huh?
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 6 S2

    I was afraid Bailey had been dognapped. There is a spate of this now. Devin used good sense in not transitioning to release Bailey. Trail cameras are cheap and if there, he'd be screwed. I wonder if the deputy knows Luella?
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter Five

    I do find it a little odd Lord Helmsley would just happen to have two prisoners in his remote keep and both to be hanged. We know Lordy Poo doesn't dally around about executions. Why was Brohm there? Looking at Brohm, what profession would he be in? His stamina is too poor for an infantry soldier, so calvary, guard, or bounty hunter sound about right. He stumbled across Nathan quite conveniently. I'm a bit suspicious.
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    As we've seen, battling a demon lord, much less defeating one, is far beyond Xavier's current comprehension. He has a long way to go before he's ready for a fight of this magnitude.
  8. From the Greek aster, meaning star.
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    But Kandric has a lot on his plate, getting back his brothers and Emroc, and mollifying the King. I also believe Xavier will need to complete the trip to Lucas the Lost before any meeting will happen.
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 9

    Bertie didn't tarry long. Someone got him a posting to India. It's far enough to be out of sight and mind.
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    Travers got an eyeful of Christmas family drama with Bertie showing his ass. The Earl might have cut him off, but his mother has too much affection for him to leave him out in the cold, regardless of his sins. Without George providing a decent doctor, Winkler would have ended up a cripple or worse, dead.
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    They finally rid themselves of the future Charles X. After his misfortune of being wounded, Winkler has lucked out finding service as Granger's valet, a position which will benefit them both.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    Madelyn will tell Gradon and Mablin about the boys being dragons when they return. It isn't something she can keep secret.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    I'm wondering if Mablin's new driver is a Green dragon in disguise. It's too convenient the other one got drunk and this one showed up.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    I wondered what would happen to Xavier when his mother's death gifting hit him. It's good Mablin and the new caravan members weren't back yet, so this can still be kept on a need to know basis. Kandric is already familiar with the legend of Xavier and his group's disappearance and I'm sure this fog spirit will tell him he has met the young Sand Dragon prince. Hontel is much like Lew and is overwhelmed by the casual way these kids gift great wealth. He totally missed Malachi telling him Garnet is a priest of Rovnar.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter Four

    The losing the scent in water thing is a myth. Now pepper works fine to neutralize tracking by smell.
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter Four

    I appreciate he may not be skilled with a sword, but having a weapon is better than being unarmed. The proof is he killed one of the guards only because the guard dropped his sword allowing Nathan to use it.
  18. I saw with some amusement analphabetic is a synonym for benighted.
  19. Benighted is a much lower honor than to be knighted.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter Four

    I don't think we've seen the last of his fellow prisoner.
  21. drpaladin

    Recovery

    Navigating the waters of court and society are as challenging as piloting a ship through an unknown passage. Granger has been busy layering the relationship he shares with Calvert with additional protections. Granger exhibits the skills of a diplomat. He has also adroitly removed Calvert from the resolute clutches of Princess Amelia.
  22. We have met Theodore and it's heartening he isn't omniscient. This instills some hope into his bleak vision of the future.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter Four

    Nathan had a lot of luck on his side with his escape. I do question the wisdom of tossing Tarn's sword aside and not carrying it with him. Stopping for a nap so soon isn't the best of ideas either. I fear they might have dogs to track him.
  24. Lodestone can be something which strongly attracts, like blood in the water is a lodestone for sharks.
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    I get the feeling Mike's mom and Maggie are best friends. There has been no indication by anyone they are related to Mike.
×
×
  • Create New...