Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,331
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter Nine: Mark

    One thing Mark was truthful about, as painful as it was, they couldn't be a couple. BTW - I wasn't confused about when Grey was chained.
  2. The out of control magic is disturbing. Whatever is influencing the natural flow is very powerful. Interpreting dreams can be tricky, but it's clear Grey and Dave must do this together.
  3. Are we going Star Trek TOS now? Bonk, bonk on the head?
  4. Nothing bashes free will better than being part of a prophecy.
  5. By your logic, even machines are human.
  6. Well, we have twins, but they're Mark and Dave. Why was Dave taken away? Was it because Beatrice knew he was to be Grey's mate?
  7. Doesn't look like the chains worked.
  8. There are people incapable of those. Does it make them less human?
  9. So Dave is Beatrice's son. Is this the bond she tried to sever?
  10. According to Beatrice, she inadvertly severed his bond with his parents and his pack while trying to separate him from this Theodore. Is Theodore possibly his twin? Why does no one else seem to notice or be affected by what happened to Beatrice? He's not nearly as far away from his pack lands as I originally imagined. They may indeed come looking for the Alpha's heir.
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter Two: Scent

    Grey's departure from his pack was unpleasant and hurried. He does seem a bit concerned they might come after him. Is it a reasonable concern? It's too soon to tell. So far he is settling in fairly well.
  12. Grey gets off a Greyhound in a place where all is grey to him and anonymous. I would have thought a werewolf would have better senses than to let himself get suckerpunched. This is unfolding nicely.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 1

    The difference is for River's mom religion is her crutch and she's not using it to beat River over the head.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 1

    And without warning, we are thrown into the deep end of River. In the original story he was always the dependable friend of Alex. Here we see he is screwed up in his own way.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 34

    Ahh, but he'll know Parallax isn't an ordinary cat.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 34

    Parallax demands you to grovel and worship him you lowly human.
  17. Though my first thought was the name of Carol King's best album.
  18. The most famous one is the Bayeux Tapestry. It is 230 feet long and depicts the events leading to the Norman Conquest of England.
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 34

    What can I say? How can I not love a character who answers questions with questions? Do I do the same thing? Do I? I think it's a wonderful possibility.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 11

    No, he didn't shift up. He shifted into his true form.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 11

    Right now the Drow are welcome in the realm of the Black Dragons, but those Drow are about as nice as said Black Dragons.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 11

    I don't think the shift works this way. From what we've sewn, dragons shift down rather than up. I also doubt fertility is part of the shift package.
  23. I see they don't warn you about it either.
  24. But we didn't know it was the end, or I didn't.
×
×
  • Create New...