I doesn't surprise me Sam was conniving to get the money. It's the way addicts are wired. The clause in the will gave him the opening and damn everyone and everything else. I do wonder what happens to the money if the refuge did close and Sam is dead? I guess it would depend on his will, if he had one.
Now we also have Frank and Danny as suspects, and I'm not willing to put Martina in the clear yet. Someone killed Sam and tried to frame Micco.
Evidence and forensic technician's jobs center around the collection and preservation of residue.
In the same way, archeologists carefully curate and study the residue from past times in the search for truth.
It would be less obtrusive if they got clothing which had more stretch to it than buying stuff oversized. Some clothing is designed with extra pleats th facilitate more strenuous physical movements, but it would also work well for larger size.
I can understand why. It was a tough lesson in never pointing a gun at anything you don't intend to shoot and to always be absolutely certain of your target and what may be behind or beyond it.
Beckett has lost any patience he had dealing with these tedious people. I don't blame him for blasting the door and demanding an audience. This crowd seems to have a low opinion of dragons and it has lowered Beckett's opinion of them. Now they're telling him he's not human. The last time we heard this it was 'not quite human'. So what is he and are they going to help him or just talk in non sequiturs?
The enchanted table and chairs are capable of showing living images and experiences from the long dead past and perhaps much more.
Tez and Nuk have proven by their crazy challenge they are worthy companions.