jaysalmn
Author-
Posts
2,071 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by jaysalmn
-
What a great, emotional chapter! My heart also broke when Liam was crying to his mother. Happy that they have the coaches on their side, and that the principal and the shop teacher got what they deserved! The speech Liam gave in the lunch room at the end of the chapter was great! I don't think there was any bigger way to announce his love for Will. Can't wait to see what's coming next!
-
Honestly, I think when Cory gets back from his honeymoon, he and Marty should pitch in and put a contract out on Alek. Lol!! I hope Liam has a backbone and sticks to not taking him back. If there's one thing I can't stand, its someone who's a doormat and can't stand up for themselves.
-
Love the story so far! Can totally understand TJ harbouring some resentment towards Robert. I would think, too, that He chose his other family over me if I were in the same situation. Not something a person can get over right away, if ever. Had a feeling Sean was gonna be Josh's crush from the start. There's gonna be some big drama there, and I love some drama! Hopefully Josh will realize that someone that calls u "little buddy" isn't looking at u as a love interest. I think TJ deserves someone like Sean after that asshole Scott! Looking forward to reading more!!
-
Omg,I was SOOOO excited to see a new chapter! Absolutely love Shane and Dimitry!! Happy that they got the first kiss out of the way and now know how each other feels. I think I was holding my breath too throughout the chapter. The kiss in the dark was wonderful, and was cute that they agreed "to be" Great chapter!!!
-
Wow! What a first day back at school! Considering the coaches are gay and they have the teacher that's head of the gay/straight alliance in their side, the bigoted principle doesn't stand a chance. Hope he's tossed out on his ass.
-
Loved the story! So happy that Arthur found happiness with Joe. I'm also a big believer and fan of karma, so am also happy that Ben was miserable in his marriage with Pat. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Ben proved that. Again, great story!!
-
Loved the story! I just knew Kevin and Ronnie had to finally get oin the same page at the end. A good twist with Kevin's dad. Happy that it brought them closer, and also brought him closer to his brother. I habe to say it made me laugh that Robbie was ok jacking each other off, but kissing was gay. I get his way of thinking, but it was still cute and funny.
-
Chapter 19 Hospital Surprises
jaysalmn commented on Timothy M.'s story chapter in Chapter 19 Hospital Surprises
So happy to see a new chapter! Was missing Patrick, Peter and Michael! Worried about Michael's surgery, but he's a strong boy and still has lots to do and see in life so confident he'll be just fine. Will be interesting to see how getting together with Fiona goes. -
Marty to the rescue! Think its funny that people assume he and Liam are a couple because of how close they are. Wondering if Marty knows the story with Liam and Alek so maybe he can keep Alek at bay. Nathan seems to get more and more lovable! So sweet that he brings the lady in the next room coffee. I do believe Nathan and Liam might just have a thing for each other. As always, looking forward to reading more!
-
Great start! Love the drama! I think Jason did the right thing. I think Michael is being very selfish and self centered, using Jason's love for him when Kenny isn't around. I think I would have reacted the same as Jason did. Looking forward to seeing where their relationship goes.
-
Great chapter! So happy that he's finally in contact with Corey. I'm sure he will make sure Liam is well taken care of. This Nathan guy sounds like a very nice, caring, good looking guy. Too bad than asshole Alek had to ruin the moment! Lol! Why can't people like Alek just take the hint and go away. Nothing's gonna change, and if it does it will only be temporary and Liam will end up getting hurt once again! Looking forward to see how this Nathan situation pans out!
-
I'm neither really effeminate or really masculine, but Tony shaming effeminate guys by referring to them as fags was really offensive to me. We have enough discrimination to deal with without having to be discriminated against by our own. This is a story I have truly loved, but this was a real letdown. I have lost all respect for Tony, and the fact that Mitch and everyone else just shrugged their shoulders doesn't say much about them either. Sure ultra effeminate gays tend to be dramatic and animated, but why hate on them??
-
Great chapter! So happy that Will and Liam finally got their feelings out. I'm sure it was a little easier for Will to kno that Liam had the same feelings. Also happy that Will's dad was so cool about it. It is so true that parents sometimes just kno! Lol! Can't wait to see where all the new feelings leads! Looking forward to more!
-
No apologies necessary! What a great chapter! I love how Jackson and Luke are trying to figure things out, maybe getting a glimpse of how things could be from Charlie and Simon. I'm happy that Luke is starting to become his own person, instead of becoming one of Cindy's emotionally void robots! What Aiden and Matt did just had me shaking my head. To sandbag ur own team for a cheater?? I just don't get it. I think they got exactly what they deserved, although personally I think they deserved worse! Lol!! Great chapter, and looking forward to reading more!!
-
I'm also glad the visit went well. I hope at the end of thos, Alan rethinks his relationship with Peter. I don't think he's a very good person. Very selfish and self centered. Anyone that doesn't realize the severity of the situation and the fact that the kids come first doesn't get any sympathy or respect from me. The boys didn't choose this situation, and I'm sure wouldn't appreciate being looked after by someone who thinks of them as a burden.
-
Chapter 15 - Out of the closet, into the fire
jaysalmn commented on Avangelion's story chapter in Chapter 15 - Out of the closet, into the fire
Great chapter! Looks like this Tina girl is gonna be some trouble! Great idea to add some new drama. I'm still very skeptical of Anikin. When Dominic asked him about the hotel and Tamaki gave his answer, I wonder if Tamaki would lie for Anikin. Maybe I just have trust issues! Lol!! So, the gay conversation went well with Dom's mother. Very interested to see how things go when its revealed that Anikin is the guy he's dating. As always, looking forward to reading more!! -
Great start! I remember Liam from the other story, and I didn't care for Alek then either! I agree that Liam better call Corey. Corey will be extremely upset if he doesn't! I can already tell this is gonna be one of those really frustrating stories as we try to get Liam to kick that asshole to the curb and stick with it! I'm up for the challenge! We need to find Liam a good, honest man....and that's definitely NOT Alek!
-
I'm sorry, but I just can't continue. It makes me almost nauseous that after what happened, they are all "oh, I love you so much". Maybe I'm the only gay man who believes this, but if I'm not enough for my partner, he can go fuck himself. I'm also NOT sharing my man with anyone, male of female. I've always felt this way, so their just being teenagers is BS. Oh well, better to get turned off the story now rather than 20 chapters in. Best wishes on the rest of the story.
-
It started as a good chapter, bit for me personally the threeway ruined it. I don't necessarily look at it as cheating, but I really question Brian and Jeff's "love" if they think what they did is acceptable. For me, it was a huge let down to what was a really good chapter. Kinda lost respect for Brian and Jeff.
-
Chapter 1 - This Can’t Be Real
jaysalmn commented on Bndmetl's story chapter in Chapter 1 - This Can’t Be Real
A sad and wonderful chapter all rolled into one! I absolutely love how close Will and Liam are, and how Will comforts Liam after finding out about his dad. Looking forward to reading more! -
Good chapter. That Mrs Lynton is a horrible person. Hopefully she gets put in her place eventually. I really feel sorry for the kids. This whole time all Alan and Peter have been doing is complaining on how much of a burden the boys are. Its not their fault they're in the situation they are in. I'm sure if the kids knew how much trouble they are for their self centered uncles, they would gladly go with their grandparents, no matter how awful and hateful they are. Its an unfortunate situation, and Alan and Peter are far from being my favorites right now.
-
Great story! Jamie's a great guy, and I love how much Blaine loves him! Jamie's mom isn't the worst, but think I could only handle someone like her in small doses! Lol! Only thing I think the story missed is what ever became of Ste. I would like to think he got some well deserved karma for how he treated Jamie.
-
Still loving the story! I enjoy reading about Mitch and Tony! I'm so happy that Mitch decided to go to the reunion and take Tony with him. Its great that he has support from the majority of the family. I loved the little interaction between Tony and Gary at the end of the chapter. What Tony said to him had me literally laughing out loud! Great chapter and looking forward to reading more!!
-
Chapter 35 The Winds of Change
jaysalmn commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 35 The Winds of Change
Wow! What an action packed chapter! I was on the edge of my seat reading! I'm so happy they got rid of Reznick! Warren showed up just in time. He's beyond redeeming himself, he's now a hero! I am SOOO enjoying this story! -
Great start. Looks like Tony and Mitch are gonna be quite the entertaining couple! Can't wait for their journey to continue!
