I didn't find this story until today. I read chapter one and liked it so much I binged the rest! I'm caught up and anxious for more. I like the idea of canine shape-shifters that are not wolves! Avi and Lex are great characters, and their story is very entertaining! Thanks.
It is always a pleasure to read one of your stories. I reread my favorites from time to time. It is great to read a new (at least for me) story! I will anxiously be looking for more. Thanks.
I do believe people can change for the better. This story really helped readers understand why Scott was such a bastard in the first story. I thought his transformation was well done. It is amazing what love and acceptance can accomplish. Maybe the apology was a bit neater and quicker than would happen in real life, but it was a most satisfactory ending! Thanks for sharing this story.
I am playing catch up, but I am really enjoying this story! Good dialogue, great characters, and nice pacing on the plot. I especially enjoy Noah. He is a most interesting guy. Thanks.
I am caught up again and I am really enjoying this story! Rory and Milan are great characters! You have also created an interesting supporting cast. I am wondering about their town. Milan's family are the only humans? Everyone else is nonhuman? Thanks for sharing this story.
What happens when an accident send a spaceship with a crew of three earth men on an unplanned trip through time and space? We see how they interact with a more primitive society and a more advanced alien flight crew. Ms. Esteban imagines interesting and some times unexpected interactions between the three groups. I enjoyed reading this story and found it was a thoughtful look at trying to get along.
I always enjoy reading your stories! This one is no exception. I was surprised when Peter pushed Mr. Egas out the window, although I probably shouldn't have been. I think Maurice's solution was a good one. By promotion the book and Lafcadio's lifestyle, he is indirectly responsible for the death. I doubt Peter would have ended up in that situation otherwise. I also think Maurice cares/loves Peter enough to help him get past the guilt and remorse. Thanks for sharing this story. As always, you leave us with food for thought.
You are amazing! You have created a whole mythology to go with your story. I wonder did the mythology come first, or did it develope as you wrote the story? Can't wait to read more! Thank you.
Artie is one of my favorite characters! I am really enjoying reading about him, his uncle, and his friends. I like the way you write dialogue. It seems very natural. Thank you.
I went back and reread from chapter one. Reading what you write is effortless; it all seems so smooth. And you use really intriguing word choices in your descriptions. You have done an excellent job of capturing Jacob's frustration, confusion, and anger. I can really feel the emotions of all your characters. Thanks for posting. It was good to catch up with the guys.
I really enjoyed this story! It seemed very real to me. I would like to think there are teens whose coming out is very much like this. Being kicked out happens, I am certain, and it makes for good drama in a story. But I want to believe there are many parents who love their children enough to get through coming out with their child, not as enemies. Thanks for sharing this story.
You realistically captured the feelings of this, and many other, caregivers. It has been my observation that often in families where the parent needs care, one child ends up with most if not all of the care giving. After my wife died, part of what I felt was relief, which made me feel guilty. The therapist I saw for awhile said that is often the case with caregivers. Death brings a feeling of sadness and relief. Thanks for sharing this story.
I can understand John's point of view, but part of me still wants to ask, "Where does helping end and enabling begin?" Love is often the cause of helping and enabling. Sometimes you have to follow your gut in spite of what others think or say. Thank you.
You did an amazing job in under 500 words! Both characters feel very complete. You gave us their background, so we can fill in any blanks you didn't speak to directly. And I think you foreshadowed what will happen in their future. I know I feel I could tell about what happens to these characters after your story ends. Another good read from you. Thanks.