Jump to content

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,510
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. Mikiesboy

    Skee and Zipi

    A very sweet tale. The natural world amazes me often, as i see stories of animals who we usually consider enemies, being friends. Thanks for this, I enjoyed it.
  2. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Fairly sure i would not eat at a restaurant called the funky chicken. This is a sweet story, thanks chris.
  3. Mikiesboy

    True Treasure

    I enjoyed this charming story. Thank you.
  4. Mikiesboy

    Waterwall

    You have to feel sorry for these guys. I certainly hope that we don't end up this way. Not much of an afterlife. I'd prefer a warm sunny beach and free food.
  5. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    I appreciate all of you who read this. A special thank you to @Gary L who proofread this for the anthology. I value your comments and effort. Thanks again.
  6. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thank you. You're right, modern man seems to have forgotten they are part of the natural world. I wonder if it will be money, rather than intolerance, that will bring down humanity. I'm glad this story sent you on that tangent. I like stories that make me think. Thanks again for taking the time to read and share your thoughts. 💙
  7. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Aw, thanks so much for reading this. I hoped you would and i'm pleased you enjoyed it. 💜
  8. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, my friend. I'm glad you're a tree hugger. They are so beautiful. Thanks for reading this. xo
  9. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    I'm delighted to know you enjoyed this story.
  10. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, chris. I appreciate it . xo
  11. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thank you. I appreciate your help with this one. xo
  12. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, so much, Parker. I appreciate you reading this.
  13. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Michael. xoxo
  14. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    Aw, thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  15. Thanks, all of you. Your kind words and your thoughts does help. Sleeping and talking helps. The sun is out this morning, and we slept in to 10am. Danny loved to sleep in and he loved bright sunny days. I feel a bit lighter this morning. i hope you all have a nice weekend. Thanks for being here for us. xoxox
  16. The Wandering Kodama The Cedar Grove The cedar grove in Sugisawa was dense and contained ponds, misty marshes, and moss-covered trees. Although there were insects, birds, and small animals present, the forest remained relatively quiet. A stream flowed next to a narrow footpath leading to the Buddhist temple, moving over rocks and beneath large fern fronds. Small fish swam in the water, and birds landed on the bank to drink. Occasionally, small flashes of light appeared among the
  17. Every cedar holds a spirit. Every spirit longs for home. When a young Japanese cedar sapling is transported to a Canadian zoo for a new “Trees of the World” exhibit, no one realizes it carries with it a kodama—an ancient tree spirit torn from its home. As the cedar begins to wither, strange phenomena ripple through the zoo, and a girl named Maureen O’Neil decides to find out why. With her mother's support, Maureen challenges the botanist who brought the tree overseas. A violent storm reveals the truth so, together, child, mother, and scientist undertake a journey to restore nature's balance.
  18. It's Thursday. It's also International Snow Leopard Day.
  19. Good morning!. It is Wednesday, Oct 22 and also International Wombat Day. These are my fav marsupial, though i love most of them. Enjoy the day, folks.
  20. This topic seems to be one that dominates my life. I wasn't really trafficked but being sold outright or rented for an afternoon are too close. I've written about sex trafficking in Sold Into Freedom and i read about it from a favourite author, Charles Martin, specifically his Murphy Shepherd novel series: The Water Keeper, The Letter Keeper, The Record Keeper, and The Keeper In the news again is Jeffrey Epstein and his friendships with the current president of the USA and Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson. All despicable and disgusting human beings. Wealth and privilege continue to be held over us. We are meant to look up to these people, I guess because money is supposed to make them superior to the rest of us. Believe me, nothing is further from the truth. All money allows these people to do is hide more easily. At least they thought so. It is all coming out now, victim Virginia Giuffre's story is out now in her book Nobody's Girl. What these people did to her and many others is coming out now, as the truth always should. They deserve their ruination. i have zero pity for those who use and abuse others. The victims of trafficking, if they live, pay forever. Join the voices who are demanding justice for victims and the release of the Epstein papers. Demand Prince Andrew pay...dropping his titles means nothing. These bastards should be in jail.
  21. Oh, i had to get dinner started...making shepherd's pie and freezing half the filling for a future meal. It's nearly done. Later i just need to cook some cabbage.
  22. Happy Tuesday and Happy (see sports section) Day. LOL. i think we are starting to feel better, kind of, maybe. i've been tricked by this before, let's wait a couple of hours and see. Slept in until 10:30 this morning... that weirds me out.. lol
  23. Oh yes. There may have been some screaming and yelling. LOL World Series, here we come! Good luck fellas!
  24. i think He'd agreed with this statement.
×
×
  • Create New...