Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,736
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. They took our turkeys away for cost saving
  2. Happy New Year everyone!
  3. Carrie Fisher, of Star Wars Princess Leia fame, has passed away. http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/27/carrie-fisher-dead/ Rest in Peace Carrie and May the Force be With You.
  4. Rest in Peace George.
  5. Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah!
  6. Finally! A spiderman movie that ties into the Marvel universe AND looks like it is good. Abs are good too.
  7. It seems very much like a gay leisure suit larry. And if you beat the game, it unlocks underwear mode where you get to wander around in really really tight undies. lol.
  8. I'm not sure I have words... but I'm getting it anyway. http://store.steampowered.com/app/312970/ Well, they are on sale too. Gay Gaming Adventure...
  9. RIP John Glen and Godspeed!
  10. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
  11. I love the game, but I'm hopelessly behind on it having so many other distractions.
  12. I'm more into old school Nintendo stuff. the new stuff is too... um... wimpy. That said, if Nintendo finally gave up on hardware and starting putting thier games on real things like Xbox, Playstation and PC, then I'd be spending money there. that said, I do plan on buying the Classic NES mini they are releasing later this month. Some of my old time favorite games growing up are on there.
  13. Happy Halloween everyone! Special thanks to Cia for making this cute graphic.
  14. Happy Birthday!
  15. As anyone played the Battlefield 1 beta or if you are on Xbox One like me, the EA Access 10 hour preview? I played the beta and actually enjoyed it enough that I bought the game. I don't usually get the shooters, since I generally play the role of canon fodder, but I was able to get inside vehicles pretty well and that allowed me to survive longer. What do you guys think? anyone played?
  16. Comsie, I have been with you since the beginning have supported you a long long time. You were my first author here and we rode the internet wave in the times before that too. We certainly don't want you going anywhere Comsie. If you need anything let me know.
  17. Congratulations Ronyx!
  18. yeah... but I loved gaygamers.net's tagline "For boys who love boys who love joysticks" I'll have to check out some game streams sometime. I've found myself mindlessly watching music videos the other day...
  19. I want to be. lol. but I have so many other distractions that I've only played a few hours of Destiny. And they have made a lot of changes since I last played. Like replacing Peter Dinklage voice work. Some day I'll get to it.
  20. Welcome back
  21. Nah, I don't stream. you wouldn't want to watch anyway. Lots and lots and lots of "WTF?!" lol
  22. The are making... um... tactile suits for that... situation.
  23. I'll probably get into VR when Project Scorpio comes out:
  24. I love Mass Effect, Dragon Age and Skyrim. I have The Witcher 2 and 3, and I'm honestly afraid to start them because I KNOW I'll disappear for weeks at a time to play them. I'm also in the middle of replaying South Park: The Stick of Truth. This is prep for the upcoming South Park: The Fractured But Whole (say it out loud). The biggest thing dragging me back into games is I like getting every last achievement. It's almost an OCD thing for me. But RPGs and action RPGs are huge for me. When I'm not doing those, I seem to have developed a thing for racing games. I've spent a lot of time mindlessly venting with Forza. I do so in single player because I am take no prisoner when I'm driving. lol
×
×
  • Create New...