-
Posts
1,334 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by wenmale64
-
Chapter 7: Abhorrent Alpha
wenmale64 commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 7: Abhorrent Alpha
This chapter had a lot of interesting things show up. Vincent tackling Caleb into the shadows is very interesting considering we really do not know if Caleb was in any shadow. In the past Vincent had to have his second in a shadow for him to bring them both into the shadows. This is a real show of power. Another is Vincents ability to control his hybrid form so well so soon AND being in full control of his magic.... Oh can we even imagine what he could do as a hybrid with a fully charged bracelet???? As for the new a$$hat alpha.... Maybe he should be the subject of a four way team tag tennis match with Mason, Vincent, Cyrus and Ty as Hybrids and the racket holders..... zero zero SERVICE ..... Just saying. Aaron you are weaving an amazing tale (or tail). Keep up the great writing!!! -
@Wesley8890, Thank You for the compliment . Glad to be part of the family!!!!
-
@Wesley8890, I was not specific enough..... Don seated by an emergency exit, not wearing his seat belt. Everybody else on the plane securely seated and belted. Just to be totally evil, lets keep Don sober so he can watch the ground getting closer and closer and closer .............. SPLAT!!!
-
Yep as said above. I saw it coming, but really hoped I was wrong. Well one glimmer of hope.... Stephanie most likely has a rather varied track record. We can only hope... @Wesley8890, Horrible NO, but why would you want to damage a perfectly good train? I am more for a airplane door blowout at 30000. It leaves absolutely no doubt about the result . Even expecting it, the last 50 or so words left me really disliking this chapter. Robbie seemed to be starting to grow up and look forward. This could really set him back... Ok @Dodger, you need to clean up this mess, in which ever way you see fit... Great story!!!
-
Chapter 6: Healing Heart
wenmale64 commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 6: Healing Heart
This was a great chapter. The emotion between Cy and Kap was so heartfelt and special. Those two are going to be the next POWER couple. If we ever see a situation where Cy, Mason, Kap and Vincent are together against a single threat it is going to be road pizza without the road 🤣. I have no idea where Vinnys powers are going to top out at, but watching the show will be over the top. As for the shadow travel with a guest, I think Vin needs to take Mason out for a very nice dinner. I am thinking somewhere on the west coast. Maybe the Gotham Steakhouse in Vancouver British Columbia, Canada. I understand their 32 ounce Rib Steak is fir for ....well a Wolf 😇. I am loving this story. Keep it up, you are doing great!!! -
I like the idea... lets get started
-
Chapter 4: Egotistical Enforcer
wenmale64 commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 4: Egotistical Enforcer
Yep, with an ice cube hanging around his neck 😇 . Bullies need to be taught a memorable lesson....... -
Chapter 4: Egotistical Enforcer
wenmale64 commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 4: Egotistical Enforcer
This chapter was very interesting. The new alpha at the end seems like trouble... The alpha want-to-be delta needs to be taught a lesson. I think Ty should require him to be the warm-up, or should I say...cool-down, opening act at next weeks sparing session. A bit of humble pie would be good for him. Look what it did for Dirk 😂. -
Interesting chapter. It feels like Sue is finally beginning to figure out that Robbie is not trying to go against her. I hope she digs much deeper into Mr. Symmonds as I think there is something very foul about him and his group. I to am very curious to find out what Sue finds out and what it means. Only 5 more chapters... Sounds like the countdown to oblivion 😢.
-
To Counter..... It is me BEFORE I have my coffee
-
This is a great snapshot of the love and concerns within this family. Zander knows what to do, but he just questions if it is ever enough. I hope we will be able to follow A & Z from time to time. I would also vote for another book of their lives...
-
Parker, you have given us an absolutely fantastic story (journal) to read!! I was glued to it from the very first chapter. Your ability to capture the emotions, pain, fright and unknown with your words is amazing. This is an outstanding work of literature that should be read by anyone wanting or needing to see that there is the possibility of light even in the worst darkness. Thank you for sharing tour talent with us. I will read more of your work and watch for future works. Be Well.
-
There are only 10 types of people in the world... Those who understand binary and those who don't 😇.
-
Chapter 33: Concluding Challenge
wenmale64 commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 33: Concluding Challenge
Aaron you have crafted an amazing story that grabbed me with the first chapter and would not let go. I am not one for cliffhangers so I am grumbling a bit, but I will survive. I tend to wait for stories to be complete as I have been disappointed when authors abandon stories without finishing them. With this story I may just have to make an exception as it is that good!!! I will keep an eye out for book two and go from there. I absolutely love that you have mixed different animal shifters as it add a whole new look into the interaction of the characters. I can just see in my mind Caleb tied to a tree by Vincent with ice ropes. A lion bested by a small human... how wrong is that 🤣!!!! -
Hi Justin and welcome to the asylum!!! I joined 4 1/2 years ago and still find myself binge reading quite often.
- 5,016 replies
-
- 2
-
-
-
- introduce yourself
- new members
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
This was a great story! I was hooked on the first chapter. I still have the epilogue to go. I wait for stories to be completed before reading. I also go not leave many comments, but this story really deserves one now!!! You are a fabulous writer and have a gift to be able to create a world that allows the reader to exist as a shadow within the action. This makes the story live in the real world. Keep writing and we will keep reading! Now on to the epilogue and some final answers and wedding cake 🤗.
-
Geron you have done it again! This was an absolutely wonderful and magical story that brought peace and happiness to the end of an awful year. The feelings you create with this cast of characters just makes the read joyful. I love the guys and all of the family and friends they have. I really like Auggie! A large magic cat would be so awesome!!! This was a perfect way to give a pause to Charlie, Kip and crew for a while. We will always look forward to future adventures, but your other stories and projects will be awaited with great anticipation. I look forward to seeing and reading whatever is your next released story. Please do not keep us waiting to long, but take the time you need for yourself. You must live for yourself, family and friends while we just have to take a secondary place. Have fun and be well!!!
-
Great chapter. I am really looking forward to seeing how things develop when the demon generals pick their butts up and begin to look at what they are facing. I am also sure that Havar is up to his balls in the bad happenings. He will be another fight waiting to be had in the future. Keep up the great writing. We enjoy your story and will support your continued work!!!
-
Chapter 144 Looking After My Interests
wenmale64 commented on Dodger's story chapter in Chapter 144 Looking After My Interests
Good to see Robbie finally growing up a bit. Something is very off about the guy watching at Nathan's house. I am glad Nate's mom called Sue and set things right. I am sorry to hear this story is ending, but it has been a fun ride. -
Welcome back!! Wonderful chapter. Many things are now in motion. Leo is going to be much happier with August close by! Chris needs to understand that he needs to take care of himself. He will do nobody any good if he is unwell, stressed or simply not in his A game. Sometimes that means you have to step back and relax a bit. I hope he does that and simply takes a bit to enjoy Victor and everyone who cares for him! The next chapters are sure to be exciting. Keep safe and well!!!
-
Great start. I wonder what will come of the scholarship meeting... Nice to have you back Hunter!!
-
This is another of the Charlie Boone holiday stories that Geron writes so well. This one follows the boys into and through another mystery of the "paranormal", but with this group, paranormal may just be normal, you read and decide.... Geron has done a great job building these characters and growing them through the holidays and years. I encourage you to read this story, but if you are new to these boys, I recommend you start with the first story and work your way forward so you learn what the group has learned and understand some references that started in earlier books. Read and ENJOY!!!
-
This was a great story! I like Horace a lot. I think it will be interesting to see him in future adventures. Geron, you always create magical places, characters and feelings with your words. I look forward to your next tale!
-
@bubby1234, That is something I never thought about. Thinking more it seems unlikely that HE is a demon general, but he may have a deal with a demon general that would benefit him directly. I still say Chris will be forced to take him out.....
-
Loved this chapter. Havar is a snake that will bite any and all to better himself! Chris needs to figure this out and realize he may (will) have to take out his cousin for the sake of all elves. On a lighter note... Who are the interests of the uncles and dad?
