Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Thank you for always reading my stories and giving such nice comments. Glad that you liked this one too.
  2. Thanks for the review, RJ. The delivery was rather challenging. Poetic prose can be really tricky for me. I'm glad that I've somewhat managed to do justice to the idea.
  3. You're more than qualified. You're a Promising Author, dude! LOL. Thanks for this very beautiful review. Glad that I have managed to evoke the emotions I wanted. You're really sweet.
  4. Ieshwar

    Author's Note

    Holy Shit. You do drawings too. It's beautiful. Good job to everyone who contributed to this story. P.S Let me know when that blog is done. Will surely check it out.
  5. Ieshwar

    Six

    I don't think there could have been a better ending for this story (given the start of the story). I liked the last paragraph of the author's note. Hope... Hope in this story, hope in their true love, hope in Callen and Sage that they do get together. Now that I have read the whole story, I must say it's a great story.You write amazingly well. You drew me completely in the story. You said exactly what you should where you should. The imagery were great too. I still remember the scene where Callen gets up to leave and Sage stops him. Small things that make this story beautiful. Your characters are so endearing. They are not perfect. But yes, they are both so noble. It feel a honor to read their tale. It has been a real emotional roller-coaster this last hour. You have well infused humour, romance, tragedy and a bit of mystery in this story. Great story. There's so much more that I want to say about this story. But I'll just say: Kudos to you, Fishie. It's... perfect! P.S The graphics, on the story page, was stunning too.
  6. Ieshwar

    Five

    Nice twist. To be frank, I was expecting something along the cat in the box with the bomb. But this was... unexpected. I will take it as a happy ending. In the end, they did get together.
  7. Ieshwar

    Four

    You write exceptionally well, Fishie. I want to write more but the call for chapter five is way too strong. See ya at the end of the story.
  8. Ieshwar

    Three

    Chapter 2: I liked Callen and Sage. Chapter 3: I love them. Now to Chapter four.
  9. Ieshwar

    Two

    I LOL'd at the yellow page line. Really sweet. I like both of them. Maybe not such a sob-fest afterall... for now.
  10. Ieshwar

    One

    WTF? Argh. Fishie, I'm on the first chapter and I like Argggh. Ok, I'll try to make more sense. First of all, your descriptions are amazing. Especially the accident. I was holding my breath and hanging on every fricking word. And I already like Callen (awesome name, btw). Can't believe you're going to kill him. I think this is going to be real sob-fest (has already started). Should I get some tissues? On to second chapter.
  11. To think that I was coming back home and was like "It's already 15th and the anthology is not up yet." And when I get home, ta-da! These stories look amazing. I couldn't resist. Already started reading. LOL.
  12. Through well-thought words and lines, this poem gives an insight about the poet's life- about what her dreams/yearnings, her problems... The "episodic" set of lines felt like vignettes of her experiences, her daily life. And they all come together, telling us about her life. Nicely done.
  13. Ieshwar

    Chapter 1

    I read this story on your blog. Was really sweet. Your descriptions are top-notch. Loved the ending. Good job.
  14. I might give it a shot. Just because the guy is really cute. Cheers Ieshwar
  15. Like Yettie said, we all wear masks. I'm in closet. So I know how it is. It's human nature to protect oneself. Just never ever stop believing in yourself. One thing struk me in here: "But, if he does, it will end up as a failure sooner than later." Why would you say that? Maybe things won't work out. Maybe they will. But this is life. You don't know what will happen tomorrow. You don't stop living your present because of possible hurts in the future. Well, these are my thoughts. Hope that it helped. Cheers Ieshwar
  16. I know I'm quite late. But still... Ever since I have read "Should i" by carringtonrj, I have been a real fan. Every story by RJ is a real gem. Even before opening "Centaur", I knew it would be great. But the weird part is that despite my high expectations, it still blew me away. It's amazing! Hats off, RJ. You are a star! And amazing review, Joann! Loved it.
  17. Haha. Really nice. Can't put it on facebook. Still in closet but I will probably put one in my sig here when it's official. The top one is really good but so is the blue one. Good job.
  18. Klaine all the way! Kurt + Blaine = Cheers Ieshwar
  19. This is so beautiful. Amazing song. Amazing video. Thanks for the share. Cheers Ieshwar
  20. Ieshwar

    Chapter 2

    It's a great story. I like how you are letting us see everything in Dan's thoughts. He's so adorable. I want to grab him and hug him. And your end notes are great too. Really funny.
  21. Ah, what would we be without beta-readers and editors?
  22. Thanks Renee for featuring it here. It was a real fun to write and hopefully, it is as much fun to read.
  23. Three very talented writers. Glad to know them a little bit more.
  24. Yes, around four days ago. You can find the thread here. Cheers Ieshwar
  25. Yeah, like Joann said, I feel some vibes in between Matt and Stephan. There's something in there. Very subtle but yet.... Anyway, great chapter!
×
×
  • Create New...