Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. I like Hollie and Shaheen. When voice came of them, it was like 'Whoa!', esp with Hollie! Diversity is great too! But I'm rooting for Julian Smith! His performance was awesome. Didn't know that sax could be so cool. take care, Ieshwar
  2. I read this article yesterday and was deeply touched. I didn't know about this incident. But the way these people moved one is such a real story of determination and perseverence. I'm so glad that I came across this article. Take care, Ieshwar
  3. *looks around* Where's the mob? I came with my slogans and all! Frankly, I am one of those who don't like these jokes but surprisingly, when I read this thread, I found myself chuckling. This was really great! Now i think that it depends from who it comes or the way it is meant. You guys obviously meant it in a joking way but some people downright insult gays in the way the tell their 'not-funny-at all' jokes. That's when i get pissed. Thanks for the laugh! Take care, Ieshwar
  4. I Adam!! He's awesome! I wish to say something wise or witty here but I'm just
  5. Ok, I'm jealous now. I LOVE Canada! Two countries that I absolutely love are Canada and Australia. I think the weather in Australia is more suitable for me. But both have such hot guys. Hehe Take care, Ieshwar
  6. Ok, I'll tell you guys a bit about my dream boy. I love dark hair, though I don't mind other colours. He should be tall, preferably taller than a me (by a bit) but a bit short works also. He should not be heavily-built. I like lean guys. Eyes... no preference. I prefer white and Indian-origin guys but of course, this is not a necessity. Equipment wise, as long as he knows what to do with it, I'm fine! Btw, he shouldn't be boring on bed (now, that's bad) Personality-wise, he should be mature with the right words when I'm feeling down. He has a nice sense of humour. He should be polite. He should be faithful (that's a must, of course). Intelligent enough for us to talk about issues. And he should love me like crazy!! And another important one: he should be gay! Or atleast bi. I wish this was the instructions details for some manufacturing company and in two months, we would have had our perfect guy standing in front of our door. Life would have been so cool... Take care, Ieshwar
  7. Well, as long as they are hiding behind the closet, I'm fine. I make as if they are not there. What I don't see doesn't hurt me. (Or something like that). Sometimes, being in denial does help. Haha Ieshwar
  8. Lizards. There is no worst than them. I often scream when I see one near me. Sometimes, they come in my room. I go in the opposite corner and try to ignore them. Can you believe that even with my 'shoo' they don't go away? Pets of devil, I tell you. Take care, Ieshwar
  9. I would like to thank all the editors I have worked with: Al, Sterling, Jan, Menzo, Sharon and Marty. And also a heartfelt 'Thank You' to my beta-readers for their awesome advice: Bondwriter, Tanya and Tristan. It's you guys who make my stories shine. Each of you have taught me about how to improve my writing. Thank you again. Take care, Ieshwar
  10. I just read about the aftershock. It's very sad. My uncle is in Italy but he doesn't live in this region so he's safe. But still, my heart goes to the victims and their family. Take care, Ieshwar
  11. I lost. But i made some great scores!
  12. I once heard someone here say "Horizontal Tango". I liked that one!
  13. Well, being from Indian culture, we were always said that sex should be after marriage. But yes, this taboo is crashing down and I don't like it. Not that I have anything against teenage sex. It's just that unlike the western teenagers, the ones here aren't well prepared for that. This sudden exposure/freedom is making them not only foolish but also making them take unnecessary risks. And the thing is that parents can't really have the talk. First, we are very conservative and sex talks between parents and children is very rare. And People think that if the parent talk about sex, it will be some sort of permission to have sex before marriage. Of course, i don't agree. With the talk, at least you know that they are aware. And Graeme, your son sounds to be a wise kid to me. And yeah, of course, for reasons I explained above, I never had THE talk, not that I was expecting anyway. Take care, Ieshwar
  14. That's really very sad. Talking about Magneto, interestingly, the actor portraying (Ian McKellen) the character is gay.
  15. Martin, long hair can never be stupid. Never ever. Unless you don't wash it. Kev and Tim: Yeah, I meant that gays [/] tend [/i] to not swear. But of course, we do. I remember when I had recently come to the uni. After 4-5 week,s a few friends invited me to play foosball. The thing is that I started to get very 'in' the game. I started cussing (quite loudly) and they were quiet shocked (and laughing too). They had never heard me swear before. :rollseyes: Ieshwar
  16. Ieshwar

    Books

    Gosh, do you like that book? In fact, the whole idea of the book, the portrayal of the society and the character (I liked her) is really good. But I don't get the style. He goes in so much useless descriptions. Did you notice that the second page of the story contain only the description of a fricking hat (which has no importance whatsover)? And boring Charles didn't make the things better. But these are just my opinions. my list: 1. The Wheel of Time Series by R. Jordan 2. Harry Potter by JK rowling 3. The sword of Truth Series by T. Goodkind (esp the first books) 4. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown 5. Remembrance by Jude Devereaux 6. Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan Take care, ieshwar
  17. I have noted that gays tend to sound more 'sophisticated' and are quite selective of what they speak. Of course, I don't have many gay friends (which I met and talked to in real) but I'm talking from the past experiences. We (this includes me) tend to avoid swear words (especially the crude ones). And... I'm not able to put it in words. I think sophisticated might be the best word here. And I found two reasons for this: 1. As in-closet gays, we have to be very careful of what we speak. So choosing the correct words without letting much out is something we have developed. 2. Given that we are amongst gays and that we are somewhat potential boyfriends, it is kinda normal that we would like to show the best part fo us. Swearing and being blunt isn't the best way to impress someone. I don't know if I'm write but this is what my small brain came out with. I agree with the research but i believe that the difference is rather small and you need to look for it to find it. take care, Ieshwar
  18. Let's hope that Scott gets the boot next week. No offence but isn't he a bit boring? I'm rooting for Adam! He was way too good last week. Take care, Ieshwar
  19. Wow, this story was so good! The way you showed the brother-n-closet and the talk, it was great! And the characters were very well-done! Awesome. I loved it! Take care, Ieshwar
  20. Fast guys! You guys are thinking of 1000 posts before he comes. right?
  21. Perhaps, he's conspiracing to take over the White House and then the world!
  22. Thanks guys! I'm like sooo tired. And sincerely, it's soo fun. That's college, right. Ah, the last year as a teen. *sigh* time goes quick! Take care, Ieshwar
  23. No! No! No! Don't say that. If CJ hears this, he'll think I confessed that he had hidden me in his goat-den basement. Please don't! *cries* LOL Hi guys. Heard that you missing me. *cheesy grin* Gosh, I got fans! Sorry, been really busy these days. And I believe, will be for many coming days. Anyway, here's a post more towards your aim. Take care, Ieswar p.S Don't forget the rule- Blame CJ!
  24. GO MAURITIUS!!! Watch out for us in the 200m race! haha! I liked the opening ceremony. They did a very fine job! Take care, Ieshwar
  25. Well, not \"out\" gays anyway. There are a number of uncles who aren\'t married. (that\'s something huge here ) So, perhaps, some in-closet gay uncles? Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...