Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Congratulations to all winners. And Congratulations to the team who organised the RCW. (SidLove, the banners are gorgeous!)
  2. Till The Last Breath By Ieshwar I am finally here, held tight in his arms. I realize this is it- the end. The end of this mundane life, the end of my dark world, the end of me… I have heard that during your last moments, your whole life flashes in front of your eyes. I know it won’t happen for me. I never remembered anything about the earlier days of my life. Yes, a few times, I had felt something, a gut feeling deep inside me- a past sense of closeness, the presence of others, probably si
  3. All love stories strive for that "happily-ever-after", to be together forever. This one is no such love story. It was doomed right from the start. It's just the account of one moment of utter passion, of fighting fates to the point of death.
  4. Okay, I'll have a go at this. The first three are set, my life-long wish. 1. England (It's Harry Potter Land!!! Do I need to say more? ) 2. Australia (Aussie surfers *drools* ) 3. Canada (I always considered Canada as the most gay-friendly country.) 4. India (Bollywood!! I love the Rajasthan deserts too.) 5. USA (To see if they are as crazy as they seem in books and tv. LOL. And Broadway!) (6. Japan- simply for the mangas and the hot guys) I really hope that I get to go to those first three in my lifetime. It would be awesome. Cheers Ieshwar
  5. Ieshwar

    Chapter 1

    A really interesting story with an interesting subject matter. I like your approach of showing ever emotion of the main character. Well-done.
  6. Ieshwar

    Chapter 1

    The ending was so tragic. But as the theme said, it was a desperate end. Maybe not the best choice, but yes, a desperate one. Completing the title, Gavin was "a friend indeed."
  7. Ieshwar

    Chapter 1

    I had a tear in my eyes when I finished this story. It was so beautiful and so romantic. And the fact that it's true makes this story far more special. You two are so lucky. So are we for having the chance to read and witness this. Thanks a lot for sharing this with us.
  8. It's so beautiful. And it's true too. Awesome. Cheers Ieshwar
  9. :Vic2: Happy Birthday, B1ue!! :Vic2: Have fun.
  10. Nah, it was just a joke. I don't want to leave this addiction anyway, not when it involves Aiden... *going for a re-read of TLW*
  11. No, it was useful. Don't worry. You were right. The only way to fix this is to gather all courage one has and to face the problem in question. It's so scary but stalling it isn't going to fix anything. Thanks for the answers. They did help. Cheers Ieshwar
  12. You will also come across the term Domaholics. Like the name suggests, a Domaholic is an individual who has become dependent on DomLuka's stories. Without the regular dose of Dom's stories, withdrawal symptoms such as insanity (for example, "where is Dom?" outbursts ) and hallucinations (spotting Dom's name even when he is not here ) can be felt. Domaholics are of all gender and orientation but they can all be found lurking on Dom's stories page, looking for their daily fix or on his forum/blog, trying to decipher his location. Guys, it's time we found a Domaholic Anonymous.
  13. I still can't believe this is real. It's so cool. It seems to be right from a sci-fi movie. Cheers Ieshwar
  14. Okay, I don't know if it should be in the Depression thread or as a topic by itself. So I'll just leave it here. Having you ever thought of sleeping as a defense mechanism to escape reality? When you just don't want to even wake up and face this ugly reality? You just want to shut off any sign of reality and lose yourself in the dreams and sleep. Have you guys ever been through that? How to overcome it? I tried to look in Google, but didn't find anything worthwhile. Thanks Ieshwar
  15. Ok, I have to admit I read only the first chapters of ITFB. I refuse to acknowledge that Owen and Aiden split up. It's impossible; it can't happen in my La-La land. It's Aiden, for God's sake... By the way, was I not oceans away, I would have done door-to-door and find Dom. And I might have kept all his future stories for myself. Cheers Ieshwar
  16. Another account hacked: Jeep's Twitter account hijacked one day after Burger King's - as hacker is revealed to be a DJ from New England Why would someone hack these accounts is beyond me. What sucks is that you would think that Twitter will take some action about its poor security. But nothing has been said to indicate so. Ieshwar
  17. Ieshwar

    Chapter 1

    In another story, Callum would have ran to the HeadMaster's Office and took the caning. But he didn't. And that's why I love this story. It seems so real with authentic characters. Your writing is great too. Cheers Ieshwar
  18. I think they do read it but they don't post anything since it's so quiet in the forums. Dom's stories has brought a lot of readers to GA. I came here following Desert Dropping. But my fav is A Long Way. I read it back then when it was still A Log Way. Cheers Ieshwar
  19. For the society in general, I would say: 1. Google (for the search) 2. Wikipedia (for the information) 3. Yahoo (for the Yahoo!Answers and the mail) 4. YouTube (for the fun) 5. Facebook (for the procrastination. ) Cheers Ieshwar
  20. Welcome to GA, Seb. Feel free to poke around. Lots of amazing stories around here. Cheers Ieshwar
  21. It's an Internet meme, apparently. There are more others, if you look in YouTube. Here is what I found: "The videos last 30-something seconds and feature an excerpt from the song "Harlem Shake" by electronic musician Baauer. Usually, a video begins with one person (often helmeted or masked) dancing to the song alone for 15 seconds, surrounded by other people not paying attention or unaware of the dancing individual. When the bass drops, the video switches to the entire crowd doing a crazy convulsive dance for the next 15 seconds. The dancing style should not be confused with the original Harlem Shake dance.[7][8] Moreover, in the second half of the video, people often wear a minimum of clothes or crazy outfits or costumes while wielding strange props" From Wikipedia. It should have been no clothes, instead of minimum clothes. Cheers Ieshwar
  22. Happy Birthday, Curti! Hope that you are having fun.
  23. MegaLol. Too bad they are covering their face, Cheers Ieshwar
  24. Well, fan seem to be an understatement, considering these reactions. More like sport crazies... Cheers Ieshwar
  25. Is there any legit explanation why they are doing this?
×
×
  • Create New...