Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Oh, I remeber Icelandic! But it was a 'she'. I think it was 2006, in the Miss World. (yeah, I se Miss World! ) The Winner was Miss Iceland. Not bad. Never heard a He-Iceland though. And unfortunately, I'm too shy to have myself on YouTube *shies away* I believe it would be a mixture of african and Indian. Ok, it's not sexy! :wacko: And robbie! It's Sean Biggerstaff! (I think it's right. But Bigger Staff is a nice name *wriggle eyebrows!* ) And Tarin, unfortunately, my loudspeaker just broke and I need to buy a new one. I couldn't listen to it. Ieshwar
  2. To be truthful, I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about. For me, it's always English and no accent! The time I try to understand the native English (you guys something talk too fast! ) and I get no time to pay attention the accent! Btw, I'm very hurt. No one said anything about Mauritian English! I say leave English and adopt French! Now, that's a sexy language! Once I fell in love with the operator in a call centre after listening to his amazingly awesome and sexy French! Ieshwar
  3. Like Graeme said, it's just a game, a banter. Anyway, CJ doesn't end all his chapters with cliffhangers! (but he remains The Queen of Evilest Cliffhangers) So I'm happy with that. And I must add CJ knows how to end with a cliffhanger. I mean, it's not as easy as it sounds and CJ does them in right amount at right amount. Cheers, CJ! And I do appreciate the importance of cliffhangers! But chap 19 was a cliffhanger! Literally! As for the eagerness, they're here for every chap of LTMP! How many bet that CJ will soon claim that he's just a shy retiring lurker ? (Talk about delusions!) Ieshwar
  4. So how CJ would have tormented us! He's very sadistic! Btw, the next chap is called 'When in Rome'... They're going to Europe, right? Is CJ trying to go by the saying: 'When in Rome, do like Romans' (or something like that!) It can also be about Scar and company but I don't think so. They have already been there and they're rater busy in Graeme-land! Ieshwar
  5. I find #4 most important. Mostly when it's my own stories (not that they're many). Or the anthologies. #7 is true too. I mean, I was just having porblems logging in a few days ago and believe me, it was shit. I felt like standing outside a house and looking at the members inside though window panes! And come on, #1 is true too. Don't we all enjoy calling CJ "Queen of The Evilest Cliffhangers" or The Postwhore! And do you guys really look for grammar and spelling? *gulps* I think I should go back to lurkership. But that's great, Tarin! As an author, I would love to hear what the readers think, even if it's something different. Ieshwar
  6. Happy Birthday, Krista! Wish you loads of joy, love and luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  7. Hi CJ, That was a lovely story. I really liked the way you narrated the story. I think it made a direct link between the reader and the narrator. And Jake was a lovely character. Glad that we're going to see more of him. Great! Take care, Ieshwar
  8. Happy Birthday, GA! Take care, Ieshwar
  9. Happy birthday, dude! Wish you loads of love and success! Take care, Ieshwar
  10. This article shook me till core. It scared me. Still does. Perhaps, because I'm young, I'm gay, I can be considered as black... I never knew it was so serious! That guy who said that all his 19 gay friends were HIV positive... Ieshwar
  11. Hi guys! Sorry for being late. Happy New Year to all Capricans and Non-Capricans! Wish you loads of joy and a year of love. Ieshwar
  12. Hi CJ, This was a very nice chapter. Nice because that you managed to heave us away from from the cliffhanger. I would have said more but I'm too touched that this post is posted. Woohooo!!! Ieshwar
  13. It was the kiss problem I think...
  14. here, Benji! (look at my first posts)
  15. Happy Christmas, Nick! Will be waiting for your stories! take care, Ieshwar
  16. But he won't do that. I don't think he would like to disappoint the nalf naked Prince, Ieshwar
  17. Happy Birthday, Jack! Wish you loads of joy and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  18. * hears muffled groans and noises from the tower* "Joe! Go slow with the half naked Prince and keep him for us too" Anyway, a huge congrats Joe! Take care, Ieshwar
  19. CJ never said that one of times died. You guys might remember FTL where he wrote about firing at Steve's head and blood slpattering. But... Steve was alive! But if someone had to die, I would say Eric. Ieshwar
  20. Yeah, I think that the white van was the papparazzi too. God, isn't that possible that there was a got there and it was the one who fell? And Helen, obciously who loved goats :wacko: is all shaken.... Ieshwar (trying to console himself)
  21. I like jkeeling's idea too
  22. more tha 25 post and I page and CJ is no where to be found. have someone released a fatwa against him? Great decision! *removes axe and goes to Arizona* Ieshwar
  23. Great! Did I tell you that it's a mauritian traditian to have goat on 1st Jan! So I know who I'm going to f**king eat!!!!!!!!!!! You're dead, CJ!! I'm going to kill you. *sigh* How could you do this? That was... My theory is that Eric knew about Wilde being gay. So Steve obviously knew about it. And whne he heard Eric telling this, he kinda tried to protect Wilde and his secret and ended up...*sob* hurting Eric. But it's possible that during the fight or discussion, Chase came...*gasp* iT BETTER NOT BE HIM, CJ!!! But I think it's Eric. Because Barbra said that despite everything, he was Heleln's fav... Btw, did it explicitly say about death? I can't go back and check. Very bad and the evilest cliffhanger (you better not deny it, CJ) Ieshwar P.S Is it okay to give a direct death threat to CJ? Ah, never mind...
  24. Merry Christmas! Wish that you get everything you wish for. And a sweet, cute and bf to every single gay/girl round here. And good continuation to the committed ones! Ieshwar
  25. Well, I would like to get a reply from busy Rohun while he's like seas away. I also want my best friend back!! Ok, for that I'll have to wait a few days. A guy with a bow is cool... So, I get robbie or kevin? Both will be good. Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...