Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Exactly!!! Thank God you osted this or else, i would have thought there was something wrong with me. And what's the thing with Tuna going to Tuna Town? Never heard it. Ieshwar
  2. Welcome Andy! Hope you have fun here. And yes, dont forget to leave some comments in the forums for the stories you read. Take care, Ieshwar
  3. If it's some short messages or just things to inform, I rather text. And it's so much more economical. Btw, how's the bill counted over there? Here for 160 characters or less, you pay for one message- 60 cents. Which is half the price of one-minute call. I'm not the type to talk on phone for like huge amount. I just get the important message and that's it. OMG. I'm so mechanical!! Yay for text. And yeah, the good thing is that you can store the text you like. This way, when you have nothng to do, you can go through them and smile, recalling sweet memories. Often, I do that. Take care, Ieshwar
  4. Oh I love this thread. It's so good to laugh at others expense. I was never caught in action, not that theer was much opportunities. But I was caught with a hickey. My mom was like "What the heck is that?" and I was busy pretending being very innocent and naive "What is what?" But I still find that situation hilarious. Never fails to make me laugh. But she still thinks it was from some girl... Ieshwar
  5. Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Dalmatia! Wish you lots of joy and luck in your new adult life. Take care, Ieshwar
  6. Thanks Bob, Kevin and Rose. I wanted to go out of Mauritius this year. For studies, you know. it would have been perfect. But I fear it might not be possible. Mauritian rupee is very weak compared to foreign currencies such that the fees are too expensive. And my financial situation is at its worst right now. So, it's highly probable i'm lost here itself. I'm rather depressed about all this but I'm slowly accepting that all wishes don't come true... But if you want, you can cross fingers that I dn't go through the same thing as that guy. I may bear broken dreams but a broken heart? I don't think so. Especially not at the hands of such filthy society. Ieshwar P.S Are we not being Off-topic here?
  7. [/b]Congrats X 1000 [/b] Congrats for every of your posts. Each one of them is worth celebrating. A real pleasure to read. Looking forward to the next 4000 posts! :D Take care, Ieshwar
  8. If this is your reaction, then, imagine mine when I stumble upon guys whose bf left them to marry a girl due to family pressure. I even met one, by accident. And then, when I wonder if this is what is awaiting me... It leaves me depressed, bitter and very angry. This means I don't only have to spend my whole life looking for love but also try to keep it safe from the world and still live in peace. How f**king simple and cool? All this f**king sucks!!! Depressingly angry Ieshwar
  9. I don't think I will have these problems. In Mauritius, we have reservoir water (direct from rain) which is treated of course! No recycling! But that's indeed worrisome. Ieshwar
  10. Well, I was around 13-14, when I was more sure about being gay. As Kevin said, we all must have suspected before but it was around this age that I was more sure. I don't think there's a proper timing as such. At least, not for me. But mine was ok. So I went with ideal. Ieshwar
  11. Oh, Kevin! We love you so much. Your friends are really lucky to have you. But if you think you want to have some time for yourself, you must. And lots of good luck with the kids! Take care, Ieshwar
  12. Ieshwar

    so...

    Oh Luc! Haven't heard from you since so long. I miss both you and your amazingly awesome stories. Hope you bless us with one soon. If not...I'll satisfy myself with your blogs! Take care, Ieshwar
  13. Hi Edward, I remember your and your stories so well! In fact, Once A Slave was one of the first stories I read here. Really good. In fact, recently, I tracked you down to Fictionpress and saw that you have written more. But since they are published you had them removed. But a huge congrats in being published! Ieshwar
  14. I voted for 'cry and hurt' for both. Reading-wise- it reminds me of 'One Life' by Ryan Keith. I still remember the only time I read its end. I cried that night and cussed at the whole world for being so...unjust!!! Hearing-wise- too personal to be said here. Btw, when a reader says he/she cried when reading your story, is that good or bad? Take care, Ieshwar
  15. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of joy and luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  16. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of joy and luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  17. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of joy and luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  18. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of joy and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  19. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of joy and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  20. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of joy and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  21. Ieshwar

    HELP

    Very interesting indeed!!!! I would love to read it. Thanks Sharon! Ieshwar
  22. Perosnal & Relationship- I picked 'Partner leaving' and 'Other'. I don't know but I always feel like I wouldn't be a good father. It scares and depresses me. I feel it's genetic. All the males in my family line has been rather lousy as father, each in its own way. With a few exceptions. I know it's weird and I have loads of time. But it's here. World- Snakes and other- LIZARDS!!! Lizards should be exterminated from the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! Internet- None! Surprised no one said about CJ's evilest cliffhangers... Take care, Ieshwar
  23. Mauritius beaches are awesome!!!
  24. Welcome, Zephyrus. I would strongly recommend you to get the author status and venture in the anthologies. Each one has a theme to which you stick. It has a larger reader base than ordinary stories. I knew of a story which hasn't been here or in the archives, I would have done it! Jokes apart, that's something you need to discuss with your muse. It's up to you to come with something exceptional whihc both you and the readers like! Luking forward to your work. Take care, Ieshwar
  25. Oh Kevin! I really hope they are able to get help and that their lives get better. Don't feel guilty. Just do the best you can. Take care, Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...