Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. A late \"Happy Birthday\" to Graeme!!! Sorry for being late. But I wish you loads and loads of joy and fun! Take care, Ieshwar
  2. Well, I never base beauty or 'hotness' by race. I have seen hot Whites, hot Mauritians *fans himself*, hot Indians, hot hispanics (Oh lala! ), hot blacks, hot Asians... Take care, Ieshwar
  3. Glad for you! Congrats! Take care, Ieshwar
  4. The perfect kiss? It's the kiss with Ieshwar! Right person with the right feelings. The rest become right automatically. Take care, Ieshwar
  5. Welcome back, Trevor. Hope everything is fine! Take care, Ieshwar
  6. Congrats Benji! Looking forward to the next 2000 posts! Take care, Ieshwar
  7. In fact, that's y I dnt say that. Coz first, it's only said between boys and gurls. Saying it in other places is unthinkable, at least to me. And the three words have been so 'mutilated' that if ever someone says it to me now, there's a high probablity I feel insulted. Seriously. Unless perhaps, I know that the guy/gurl does love me! It's so easy to show your love, than say it!! Dn't worry, Kevin. You'll be a great Dad, and I believe yourchild will have all reasons to say 'I love you' to you. Take care, Ieshwar
  8. I heard abt this at my work. Can you believe it? In that small island all alone in an ocean... *mutters about globalisation* But poeple are labelling it with gays. I think that's more for transgendered, as said here. Because gays are men and I dnt think they will be able to have child, or at least be pregnant with one. Take care, Ieshwar
  9. I almost never say it. The few times I said, I never meant it. And the worst part is that I find this normal! :wacko: I'm one of those who believe in 'showing love' rather than 'telling'. Take care, Ieshwar
  10. Hotties here. How can you guys complain about cold? Take care, Ieshwar
  11. A happy Belated Birthday! Have fun Take care, Ieshwar
  12. Nicely said, Rad! That's very unjust, James. We still have so many talented authors out here. We just need a spade and dig them out. We have already got a great amount here. I think you should give the 'Promising' authors a chance. It's not for nothing we call them Promising. Take care, Ieshwar P.S Don't think romance will die so soon.
  13. Happy Birthday, Lugh. Have fun! Take care, Ieshwar
  14. Congrats CJ! And a huge thank you. Yet I feel like these words fail in front of what you do for this site. And yeah, also a sincere request for another 6000 of your great posts! take care, Ieshwar
  15. Hey, welcome Azure! I see you have already started reading and reviewing stories. Great! Take care, Ieshwar
  16. Happy Easter to everyone! Take care, Ieshwar
  17. LOL I was tricked outside. And then attacked by colours! Ahhh! But I did have my revenge! Bhaang! Not much my thing. Belated Happy Holi to you all! take care, Ieshwar P.S Awesome quote (and true too) in your sig, Dhruv!
  18. Congrats, Steve! Thanks for all those great posts and even greater stories! Take care, Ieshwar
  19. My Daily Routine (on weekdays) 05:45 - Wake up. 06:00- 07:00 : On PC. Mainly for mails and then wondering around. 08:00-12:00 - At work, working only on PC!! For Computer-Aided Designs 12:00 - 13:00 - Lunch 13:00 - 04:45 - Work again on PC 05:30 - 06:30 - PC and internet- looking in forums and all 06:30- 07:00 - Dinner 07: 00 - 08: 00- PC again! 08:00 onwards- normally TV. Around 3 hours of internet. No internet at work. Bastards! 11 hours on PC! Ieshwar P.s When I submit a story/poem, it's worse. I check in in every 5 minutes to look for new reviews!
  20. I would say around 3 months 1 week. Well, I had only one. Many here know. He went to England and we sort of lost contact. Let's say distance relationship wasn't ok for us. The only sad thing is that we haven't talked about it. For some closure. *sigh* Take care, Ieshwar
  21. Congrats, Nicky. Take care, Ieshwar
  22. Happy Birthday! Wish that joy and luck kiss your feet at the start of the new year in your life. Ieshwar
  23. Welcome, Micheal! Feel free to wander around and get yourself in the fun. Best of luck about the readership. Take care, Ieshwar
  24. Hey, welcome to Gay Authors! Feel free to poke around, but don't bite! Take care, Ieshwar
  25. I really liked it! I was quite sad that we hadn't had them for so long. I know this one is short but it's much much better than nothing. It looked very neat, keeping all the main things in headlines. Looking forward to the next one! Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...