Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Ah le Francais! C'est super-chouette. Mais je ne peux pas ajouter les accents (les trucs sur les voyelles). Mon clavier n'a pas ces facilites! Ben, felicitations mon Bouc/Chevre! Et oui, j'essaie de vous impressioner avec mon francais! Bisous Ieshwar
  2. After weeks, I realised that I don't know what Howdy means? Someone can enlighten me? Ieshwar
  3. No one touches Kevin's butt! :2hands: :fire: He gave me Belgium and is about to give me Denmark. Do you realise that now that I own these countires, I have tons of hotties at my service! Ieshwar
  4. Denmark? Wasn't that Belgium? It's kinda stuck in the mail. Must be the big head of the stars...
  5. Welcome back, CJ. It's nice to know that you haven't been fried or chopped. Ieshwar
  6. Oh My! Another thread. Cool. Have just read the first post. I know I'm well beyond the 11 hours but here's my post! Take care, Ieshwar
  7. And it's going to end ina cliffhanger!
  8. Congrats, Jan! Take care, Ieshwar
  9. Congrats, Graeme! Sorry for being late but beliee me, the joy is still fresh! Ieshwar
  10. Welcome back. I would like to know who voted for me. For your kind information, I didn't post for whole SIX days! Ieshwar
  11. Hi! Just read the chapter and it was good. But I was bummed by the amount of technical words. I didn
  12. Where's my hot chocolate? Ieshwar
  13. Really? I never noticed! Ieshwar :fire: :2hands:
  14. Happy Birthday! Wish you luck and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  15. Happy Birthday! Wish you luck and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  16. Ieshwar

    Hey

    OMG! You're back! Cool! Glad that you're alive and that now, NaperVic is going to relax...a bt! Take care, Ieshwar (The closeted Domaholic)
  17. New day, new post! 17th! Tomorrow, new chap! Yay! Ieshwar
  18. OMG! That's awesome! Happy Anniversary! Wish you loads of years of happiness! Take care, Ieshwar
  19. Don't worry, Kev! You're not far!
  20. I say 30! I think he'll be so pleased by his tiara that he won't be able to post much and post only 30! Ieshwar
  21. Btw, have you guys done the shopping! Guys, it's a queen! We have to look for somethng. And you remember the title of the last chap? Shop til you drop! It was a sign! He wants us to shop for him!!! CJ's so excited! Going to POrt-Louis today. Will look for something for him! Ieshwar
  22. Hi Kevin! You're definitely a wonderful person! I would love to meet you. I'm glad that you managed all these things so well! Somebody else, heck me!, wouldn't have been able to! Relationships are so weird and complex! It's always like that. And that's how it will be. Bt I know that you wil do great! Way to go, Kev! Take care, Ieshwar
  23. I think he'll enter adulthood virgin! There is nothing wrong with that? Right? Ieshwar
  24. New day, new post! Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...