Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,882
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Change of Clans

    I so agree with @SnowBear, Elvira deserved a more intricate and painful death for her stupidity if nothing else. Kavan and Katherine are going to have to find an accommodation if Konstantin is going to thrive and grow; not only in his new position, but his relationship with both of them. Splitting his focus will hurt not just him but both of themselves. Doc is just the best sire... LOL... Nathan is in good hands. Ryland may be in for more of a bumpy ride. Gideon likes Kavan? I so did not see that coming. Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next update.
  2. This is a well written story and truly flows beautifully. It is multi layered and complex in many ways but really can be broken down into what we are willing to do for family; and who is considered family. The feelings generated by this story are truly all over the place; from extreme happiness to gut wrenching sorrow. But they all add to the story and how we view this wonderful characters. The characters are so well created and developed. Even the secondary characters are very well done; and you will soon find those special ones that you can't wait to see pop up from time to time. @kboisis truly a gifted writer and I am sure a delightful person; but that said she must learn to embrace the true knowledge that Cats are a superior species that are designed to be worshipped and admired by one and all....
  3. centexhairysub

    Chapter 40

    You, @kbois, are an evil bitch, positively feline in nature... And I love it. What a perfect way to end this story in this remarkable saga. Cassiel is doing what he can; and I do hope the fey allowed the deployment of the dryads and pixies; what a delicious surprise for any forces that Huntington sends in. Sebastian truly is a good Alpha, he does truly care. Love how this time as allowed Elijah and Ashton as well as Tyler and Austin to bond more fully. They have had time to really get to know one another without the mating bond overwhelming everything else. And then that ending; a cure, and all that entails. Why was Caleb involved in that, did he have a background in something that would aid that progress? Truly a wonderful story, now get off your ass and stop resting on your laurels and start the next book in the saga.... And that was said with all the love and affection that is possible.
  4. centexhairysub

    Chapter 57

    What a truly delightful chapter. The interplay between Will and Travis is one that only comes about with old friends; and yes, you can have old friends at that age. They have been in each other's lives for so long and there are just all of those little moments that only they share, we got a view of a couple of them. Are they destined to be together, who knows; at their age they should be enjoying life and figuring out where they want they want from it. I think it is very telling how the mention of Zach effects them both in much the same way. I think they both are helping each other understand where Travis is in Zach's life and where Will was in Zach's life. Hopefully, soon neither will be in it in any meaningful way. So glad that Kevin is doing better; and so appreciative of how well Travis handled everything, it could have been awkward. I always thought Cody and Kevin were good together. Glad that the new cocktail is working for Kevin, finding the right one can literally be a lifesaver. Glad that Travis did nor freak out about the conversation the four had at the end. Cody is right, finding someone that takes their time makes all the difference in the world when bottoming. Not everyone enjoys it; but until someone takes the time to show you how good it can be, you will never know for sure. Can't wait for the next update, just so well done @Mark Arbour.
  5. centexhairysub

    Characters

    The small town that I grew up in had at it's height, before I was born, three walk in theatres and a drive in. By the early 70's when I first remember going to the theatre, the town was down to one walk in with two screens and a drive in. I thought both were a magical place when I was young; but by about 1977 the walk in theatre closed and for the next several years just seemed to disintegrate before everyone's eyes. The drive in survived until the mid 80's but only because on Friday and Saturday night after midnight they played really bad born on that big screen. You had to be 18 to buy a ticket; although if you knew how you could park in the field behind the drive in and see everything, just not get the sterling audio.. LOL. I have a feeling for those that worked in some of the nicer theatres that either just crumbled or were taken apart and reimagined as two or three screen cinemas; it was like watching a family member pass away. That slow deterioration, maybe a short reprieve, then the final death spiral. I hope that Cat is able to get on her feet and find herself, either with a bigger cinema or in a world of her own making. Cat is a truly interesting character, so well developed and sympathetic. Well done...
  6. This was a real treat. So loved the interplay between Gideon and Uncle Luc, was just perfect. Really enjoyed Gabriel's going from wanting to strangle the tyke to mama bear mode... Perfect little treat to enjoy with coffee.
      • 4
      • Love
  7. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    Okay, this was delicious. So loved the interaction between Lucifer and Gideon. Gabriel needs to learn when he is outmatched on more than one front. Writing was first rate and the flow was spot on. We so need a follow up with these three; and would not mind a peek into Gideon trying to explain Uncle Luc to the parents...
  8. Interesting follow up. Writing was good as always, but have to say that I truly felt the pacing or flow of this was just off. More than doubled the length of the first one; but had half the story. Worth a look however, but read part one first.
      • 1
      • Love
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    Hmmm, interesting follow up. So they both like each other; but can see others, sort of going together, sort of not... This one seemed a little uneven. While the writing was good, really did not feel that this flowed especially well.
  10. Loved this view of the other side of coin; so to speak. Interesting how what we are taught influences our perception of reality.
      • 4
      • Love
      • Like
  11. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    This story just goes to prove that Cats rule in whatever arena they are in....
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 39

    Rosalie proves just how remarkable she is; is it her age that gives her such tremendous insight? Elijah and Ashton along with Tyler and Austin seem to be getting closer each moment. The counseling seems to be helping and I am glad beyond words. I know it has to be hard on Ashton and Austin pulling their wolves back, but I think Sebastian is right and for the time being it has to be done. Glad to see that the shots and physical therapy is helping as well. Even small advances must be shared and rejoiced in. Puck needs to get his ass kicked. I am glad to see that Cassiel is willing to explain what lead up to this; but I guess he is also right that he should not take an active side in the dispute. Doesn't mean that he can't let Enya. Loved how Mama immediately went to when Tyler was 16 when she found out about Elijah; she must have already thought something was off from the start. LOL. Wonderful job, and congrats on making Promising Author status, WooHoo.. @kboisis moving on up....
  13. I have decided that I like Master Caspian; do I trust him, hell no, but I do like him. Kavan, Ryland, and Nathan are all getting an interesting introduction to a much wider world than any of them ever could have imagined. Konstantin and Doc can perhaps play this game flawlessly, but the rest are going to have to wing it. I hope whatever the attack on Konstantin was isn't too serious; was it a feint to go after someone else; or an actual attack meant to harm or kill him. Such an interesting time ahead for us all.
  14. centexhairysub

    Chapter 56

    Wonderful chapter; and really poignant on so many levels. The writing and flow were just about perfect; and I really felt Will's pain when he was alone thinking about what had occurred. I am glad that Will turned to JP for advice on this issue. I always think that JP will give the best advice he can; especially when he knows it is truly important to the person asking. And have to say that I agree with his advice. Will will never go out of his way to punish Zach; but he will never go out of his way to cover his ass either. It will take him some time, but I suspect that he will realize that Zach simply is not nor will he ever be on Will's maturity level or emotional stability level. That said, perhaps Travis will be. There are so many ways that Travis and Will connect, but they both have some really big auxiliary issues to deal with; and really need to handle some of them and be on a more even keel before they make any decisions about where to go with any serious relationship together. They could easily be friends with benefits without much of an issue; but if they are destined for more, they both need to ready for what that means not just for them but others around them. I really liked how Will and Travis can just be with each other. I so cannot wait for this Sunday dinner at Escorial. Will is mad, Darius is annoyed, Marie and John will be pissed; but JP is going to rise up like any good 60's liberal and strike fear in the hearts of the idiots tracking the kids... I understand the issue with security; but no one should be using the data in the way that Brad, Claire, and Jack are... Bravo @Mark Arbour
  15. centexhairysub

    Chapter 38

    How dare you impugn the sheer majesty of Cats... They are the closest thing to real Gods we have on this Earth...... .
  16. centexhairysub

    Chapter 38

    I wish Elijah would contact Cassiel. I really think that Huntington has done enough that any protection that Cassiel's brother placed on him could be removed and Cassiel could help. And I think that @spyke could well be right and this is more about something on the laptop rather than just the hybrids. Huntington doesn't seem to be the kind of creature that cares about the existence of any other creature except himself. Tyler's family seems to be handling this better than I could have imagined; I really do think Mama's main objection were that Zev and Ben stripped naked before turning; that freaked her out as much or more than them turning into wolves; sort of but not really... LOL Also really glad that Austin and Ashton handled being away from their mates; even if for a short time so well. Hate that they were not able to recover all of the bodies; that really makes me sad but so goddamned mad as well.
  17. centexhairysub

    The Gaumont

    Cat is a real delight; she just needs to come more out of her shell. I can understand why it would be spooky in a cinema when the lights go out. Echo of sounds, strange smells, funny breezes; just full of atmosphere. Cat starts and is in a job that is relatively easy as long as she does it properly; but I can see her advancing as she finds more to like about the place. Can't wait for the next update...
  18. Okay, having to take an insulin shot; and I am not even diabetic... That was just sweetness overload. That said, it did really seem to fit the story. I may have to read the other story now...
  19. centexhairysub

    Chapter 37

    Huntington made a mistake on more than one level. First, he hurt Tyler's family and that is going to bring a whole lotta hell his way; but more importantly he has exposed himself and his world to the human world by involving those that knew nothing about what is beyond the veil. This should be enough to get whatever protection he had from Cassiel's brother removed and allow Cassiel to join the fight. I am amazed at how well Elijah and Tyler and Austin and Ashton have handled the situation so far. And the offer for all of them to join Sebastian's pack is just wonderful. Rosalie and Silas are just amazing. I would not be surprised if one of them might have important information that they may not even remember yet locked away in their long memories. Just really a wonderful chapter, flowed beautifully.
  20. centexhairysub

    Adjustments

    I hope they arrive to fine Mother being hung up and exposed to the light of day every one of them since she has been gone. Henri needs to be punished as well but don't hate him yet, so not sure how bad his punishment should be. I am glad that the investigator seemed to accept everything with the Ryland and Nathan. And now another mystery with their father and who or whatever the woman was... Kavan needs to learn when to be silent or at least respectful. Konstantin is powerful and wise; but he will not be able to protect Kavan from others if he makes too big of an ass of himself. I wonder what the brother's gift's will be? I did find the Legate interesting when he came to take Mother; we need to know more about him. Rubies and Diamonds, I know Konstantin said it wasn't important but I think it may be... Great chapter...
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter 55

    Loved this chapter and how Will and Stef handled the situations they are involved in. And I love the tie in to American Idiot; that is one of my all time favorite albums. Several songs actually tie in rather well to what is going on... Glad to see that Darius was there for Will; but then he almost always is, they have such a great relationship. I hope they are both able to help JJ with what is going on in his world. I truly do hope that Darius calls Zach, the Pepsi Can Man; it would be so funny and might catch on, as everyone will assume there is a story there. I do hope that the broken orbital bones are not serious, I don't like Zach, but would hate for his football career to get derailed. He might try and use that as a guilt card to get back with Will. I hope that Travis stays away from Zach until he can talk to Will. Not sure how he will handle all of this; but hope he makes the right decision. Stef handled the meeting with the Anders/Hayes people just perfect. I am glad that Evelyn is still around; she was always a really good friend to Robbie and Brad and the rest of the family. Wish we were going to get a little more on the meeting with Stef, Cody, and Cam. I am not sure that Cam and Will really should meet back up, but we will see. So glad that Will is going to make extra time for his therapist. With everything he has had to deal with in the past and with what is going on right now; he needs to see someone that will help keep him focused on what is good for him. Can NOT wait for the family dinner at Escorial; I love them so... Great job, @Mark Arbour...
  22. centexhairysub

    Chapter 36

    OMG, I just loved this chapter. So excited that all four of them got back to Montana. I am glad that Elijah, Ben, and Zev went to see Caleb. I am truly worried about him. He must allow his wolf out; this might be part of why he is doing so badly, he is punishing himself. Only he can push himself forward; but it is imperative that his wolf be let out, that might help more than he realizes. I do hope that Corbin gets a chance to know more about this world. He did a truly brave and wonderful thing. The reunion with Austin and Ashton's parents was just beautifully written. I cried like a baby. Plus, the fact that they have been so beaten down just makes me so mad. The tablets will give them a chance to be understood, and that is very important. So many emotions, the story just keeps getting better and better, WOW...
  23. centexhairysub

    A Slow Decline

    Wonderful chapter; I truly enjoyed this look back at how the cinemas were back them. The characters are interesting and well developed. I do feel for the older employees. It is much the same today as everything becomes more and more tech based; so many people just can't handle the transition. I do find the interplay between the generations truly funny. Can't wait for the next chapter, great job.
  24. centexhairysub

    Chapter 35

    I cannot imagine what Tyler is thinking through all of this. Even though he knew about Elijah for years; he really did not have any idea about the rest of this world; and now he has a mate that not only is part of it, but trapped between two parts of it because of evil men. Trevor's death was not horrible enough. I am glad that on some level Kage was able to strike back at him and get his own revenge; but I so wanted him to suffer so much more. And yes, I do know how horrible cancer can be, but I wanted blood and rendering of flesh. Corbin has done so much for the twins, I hope he is allowed more into this world. Giles has the right idea; glad that he has people willing to help. OMG, what do you mean five chapters left.... There must be at least twenty five chapters minimum left. As Empress of the Known Universe, I demand this...
  25. Wonderful chapter; and I am shocked that we changed both brothers in it.. Mother must be destroyed. Henri isn't to be trusted anymore than Mother, I think. Not sure about Caspian since we haven't really gotten any exposure to him. Nathan obviously did not believe what he was seeing was real, so he just went along without really understanding the consequences. That may have made it possible to turn him; but how will he react when he finds out the truth. Rylan was terrified of being alone and that made turning him something he wanted; but will the reality be more than he can deal with? So many things going on in this chapter; we need to know more about what Henri is up to, will Mother survive the mess she made of everything, and what the hell will Caspian think about the brothers??? Excellent update, can't wait for the next one...
×
×
  • Create New...