centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,875 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
I just LOVE JJ... I have really missed his interactions with Will; they just both no how to get under each other skins so easily. I do with that JJ and Carullo could be together but at this point in their lives, they just are not ready for that. Do we see a bisexual three way in Will's near future??? Just a truly wonderful treat...
-
Glad that Axel and Matthias made up for lost time. Glad that the rose root worked for Adam on the plane. Loved the time spent with the wolf, just so hot. The tattoo and gift were perfect, not everyone needs a public declaration of forever, one on one pledging their hearts to each other works great as well.
-
I guess because we know that S'brin won't make it through the turn it is getting harder to stay with him, I keep distancing my feelings for him. D'gar is truly talented and handles many things better than most. Really well done.
-
Chapter 25: Eerie Employment
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 25: Eerie Employment
Wonderful chapter, so much good energy and positivity. Glad that Vincent is learning to use something other than anger to drive his abilities. Glad that Stacy didn't kill the auditor and that she is going to get to go to NYC with the rest of them. Tierney being spooked was sort of cool. Amazing that he was able to sense that a shadow mage came into his space. Cyrus and Kaplan are just too cute together. -
What a wonderful chapter, and so glad that we have Chartley back and in one piece. Can't wait to hear how he ended up in a Russian prison.
- 26 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Reclaiming the Ancients
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Reclaiming the Ancients
Loved this chapter; and the idea that the Real Housewives of wherever are battling it out for supremacy is what the bears call entertainment is just too funny. I can see additional treks to try and find the other Ancients, not just the bears but the other were beings as well. Just too good. -
Way too delicious on so many levels. We finally found out why Matthias acted as he did, not that it makes much sense but... Glad they bonded in a way they never had before... Hope the rest of the visit goes well.
-
So Adam likes Ska??? I so would not have picked that has his musical choice, how interesting... This was a really sweet chapter, just some good bonding road trip vibe and good music; what more could anyone ask for... Getting closer to finding Matthias, the coming meeting/confrontation will be very interesting.
-
Lenny was just too brainwashed by so called modern society into believing that anything out of the ordinary was some how wrong.... This was just too sad... Glad that they have a sighting of old Matthias, maybe the actual trip will not be too bad, but the meeting may be a bitch...
-
Oh, WOW, did that turn into a cluster f&%k... The last few chapters seem to have an air of menace about them, just foreboding more like but still...
-
Another excellent chapter; but I feel that Lenny's story will end in death and heartache, but I do hope that I am wrong...
-
I hope that Rosa ended up in just as bad of shape as Samuel and the rest of them... So we get to the moment that Alexi became Axel. forgiveness is truly divine.
-
Looking back isn't always full of rainbows and unicorns; sometimes it is storm clouds and crocodiles.
-
Ah, what a life. Some was harsh and demanding but to have been able to see the years roll by and stay young and strong would have been remarkable. That was often how it was in the old west and the frontiers back then; as long as you did not try to force yourself on anyone, most truly did not care who you took as a lover. Well, this is the first time we have heard the name Samuel; a long dead lover perhaps? Can't wait for Axel to continue his story.
-
OMG, that was just too delicious, one of the more hilarious dinners at Escorial. They can often be drama filled but this one was easy breezy and oh so funny. I actually think having Will and Marie at Harvard could be a blast; as long as Will doesn't still too many of her boyfriends... LOL. Can't wait for New York and JJ... I really miss not getting to have Isidore and Frank to a lesser extent. Isidore was always entertaining and wonderful for me.
-
Life With the Old Man
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Life With the Old Man
Alexi had a hard time with his Papa, much like Christopher in the last book in this saga; but he turned out so much better because of what he had inside of him to start with. I do worry that Matthias will not have changed much because of the isolation that he has kept himself in; unless he found another cub. Matthias was still in pain from losing his previous cub when he turned Alexi. We can hope that time has dulled that some. Loved the interlude at the lake and the fact that humans saw and photographed it was just too funny.... -
The Journey of 3000 Miles
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in The Journey of 3000 Miles
The council realized the enormous value that the immensely old were's of whatever type could bring to all; hopefully they will find others besides Mathias. Alexi and Adam are off to find the Old Man, but what if he doesn't wish to be found? -
So glad that both Alexi and Adam proved their worth to the council in more than one manner. And glad that Adam and Chad ended up having a great "business" meeting as well; it didn't start out well but sure ended with a bang.
-
The Same But Different
centexhairysub commented on Mawgrim's story chapter in The Same But Different
Well. D'gar needs to realize that others do see him as someone with leadership qualities, no, he will never be a weyrleader but then very few ever are... I do hope that no one gets really hurt in the upcoming melee. Really well written and flowed wonderfully as always. -
So happy that Adam has been able to acclimate to most areas of the modern world. I realize many don't like to fly; but going full on bear in a metal barrel of humans would not have been a good thing. Hot scene at the end; not sure that Adam would be very receptive to an advance from someone outside of the bear enclave yet; but might be another hot time in the city...
-
Well written and honestly, very timely even for today. Character development, plotting, and flow were excellent throughout the story. Some of this was very technical with the weapons systems and in a few other areas and was researched very thoroughly, was spot on technically.
-
A chapter to move the story forward. The past is littered with those that try to forage a new trail; some made it and the glory was theirs but others perished never to be heard from again... I hope that Adam does not get overwhelmed with his new responsibilities. I am sure that Jacob will do what he can to help, but Adam must learn quickly and become acclimated to the present time.
-
Chapter 24: Regret Recognized
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 24: Regret Recognized
Love how everything played out with Vincent, Mason, Lei, and Elaine. They truly are a family in ever sense of the word. They have such a great group of people around them. Cyrus trust Wagner so I have decided to as well. I know that Tierney is not just an alpha but an Alpha but I do worry about his investigating Stuerm. One on one, I have no doubt who would come out on top; but there is some very weird vibes coming out of that pack. I have to worry about something, and I have decided this is going to be it... LOL. -
Looking back for a man like Alexi would not be easy; all those you had lost and the tragedies that you had seen. They all may make up who you have become now; but the memories could still hurt.
