Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,878
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. A chapter to move the story forward. The past is littered with those that try to forage a new trail; some made it and the glory was theirs but others perished never to be heard from again... I hope that Adam does not get overwhelmed with his new responsibilities. I am sure that Jacob will do what he can to help, but Adam must learn quickly and become acclimated to the present time.
  2. Love how everything played out with Vincent, Mason, Lei, and Elaine. They truly are a family in ever sense of the word. They have such a great group of people around them. Cyrus trust Wagner so I have decided to as well. I know that Tierney is not just an alpha but an Alpha but I do worry about his investigating Stuerm. One on one, I have no doubt who would come out on top; but there is some very weird vibes coming out of that pack. I have to worry about something, and I have decided this is going to be it... LOL.
  3. Looking back for a man like Alexi would not be easy; all those you had lost and the tragedies that you had seen. They all may make up who you have become now; but the memories could still hurt.
  4. History is written by those that prove the winners and survivors. We find out things from their point of view. Alexi proved to be one of the winners; but he is also one that does not appear to sugarcoat what happened. Can't wait for what is to come.
  5. centexhairysub

    Cabin Fever

    I wonder about Matthias, have we heard that name before? A trip to visit the artic during the thaw, such as it is, might be a grand adventure...
  6. What a wonderful first chapter. I am so glad that everything with both the change and going back to human worked well. I was afraid that Christopher's behavior might leave some issues unresolved. Can't wait to see what happens next...
  7. centexhairysub

    Chapter 52

    What a delicious treat to finish out this weekend. I am so glad that I checked the site when I got home. Granger is the master of every circumstance. He just instinctually knows how to react and respond in every situation. From his encounter with the French envoy to his dance and riposte with the Countess everything was smooth and delightful for everyone involved. Only Granger could end up playing a game of charades that would possible be a matter of life and death. What in the world is Chartley doing in Russia; what could he have done to get sent to a prison with a British Earl while having everyone in Britain believe he is dead in China? OMG, just so many question. Mark you truly are a master storyteller; and those whiny supplicants that can't wait for your stories to unfold can just fall backward off the proverbial cliff....
  8. I give almost no five star reviews; but this one was definitely earned. The story was exceptionally well written and it flowed beautifully from start to finish. Truly interesting characters and the development of them and the world they were in was first rate. Story had it all, good guys, bad guys, cliffhangers, love, passion, intrigue, hate, betrayal, redemption, and oh so much more. If you can't find something in this story to take your breathe away; call an ambulance you are near death. The story defies genres; it could be counted among so many. Read this story and enjoy the many layers and different textures you will find within. Simply breath-taking...
      • 11
      • Love
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 30

    What a truly delicious story from start to finish. It was well written and flowed exceptionally well from start to finish. Simply wonderful....
  10. I wish I could say this was a surprise to me at all; but honestly, it isn't.
  11. centexhairysub

    Chapter 29

    Rushi got exactly what she deserved; that said, Nisa did not. They should have killed the bitch the moment they took her captive.
  12. Here is to hoping that the arrangements for Mesker Park work as well as I think they can. And I sort of hope that Stuerm starts something; I can't wait for him to get his comeuppance, just hope it doesn't hurt too many others. Here is hoping that Vincent continues to build on his abilities and that those around him continue to support and help him do so. Here is hoping that our friends in New York are doing okay and that we get to see them soon again. So well done, can't wait for the next update...
  13. centexhairysub

    Chapter 28

    Here is hoping that the Ancients in the Tower take more than a pound of flesh from Rushi, Empress no more... This was just so well written and flowed wonderfully. When the Zure Niven the Earl of Nivenad came forward to stand with Prince Rashan was just magnificent; and the way that Lord Ranka got his comeuppance was just way to good. I would not mind him getting a little more additional punishment because I am sure that he and Lord Revi were thick as thieves. Jihan was right, he had to be the one to take down Rushi to keep peace in the family. And I am going to bet money that Silver Shore is going to have some distinguished visitors soon... Can't wait to see what happens next.
  14. A really well written story about what happens when we take a chance on someone. The writing and pacing were first rate. I really did enjoy the character development and how they were fleshed out, even the auxiliary characters. Story gave a view of how life was and probably still is in many high schools across Texas. The outright abuse of authority and the institutionally ingrained racism that exist not only in overt ways but in the more insidious undercover ways as well.
  15. centexhairysub

    AOC 12

    What a lovely finish to this story... Enjoyed it greatly.
  16. centexhairysub

    AOC 11

    For every great parent you have like Wayne's; you end up with one like Jerry's that should have obviously never been allowed to bred or continue his genes in the gene pool.
  17. centexhairysub

    AOC 10

    Oh what a tangled web we weave.... Can't wait to see how Wayne's father decides to handle this...
  18. centexhairysub

    AOC 9

    I know that we tend to focus on those that are evil or troublesome or in other ways negative; but we must never forget that there are angels that walk among us and do good for no other reason than it is just the right thing to do...
  19. centexhairysub

    AOC 8

    Holy Hell, this isn't enough to just get Jackson and probably several others fired; this is enough for one hell of a lawsuit settlement...
  20. centexhairysub

    AOC 7

    The other person in the room will swear that the football player got licks, they need to get some recorders or something to start documenting this all the time.
  21. centexhairysub

    AOC 6

    Mr. Jackson better make sure that all three get equal treatment, if not, that could be the key to getting him.
  22. centexhairysub

    AOC 5

    Unfortunately in Texas you will find a tremendous amount of both flat out hatred and discrimination and even more that is covered up with sugar and spice but always proves to be just as insidious as the in your face kind...
  23. centexhairysub

    AOC 4

    Had an assistant principal in junior high that was very much like Mr. Jackson; and he ended up getting fired when I was either a sophomore or junior in high school. He never followed the actual rule book and always had a few kids that he had no issue paddling. He finally paddled a kid so hard that his skin broke and he bled. The kids parents went berserk, especially after they found out how often their kid had been paddled. They took the kid to the doctor, who must have hated the vice principal because the report he wrote and turned over to the police made it sound like the kid was one swat away from death. I know police charges were filed over it; but don't really remember what happened with that, but he got terminated as did one of the coaches and the principal himself over all the shitstorm the kids parents stirred up. He had been there for years and was just use to being able to do what he wanted knowing the good old boys would back him; did not realize what would happen when a real ruckus was raised and almost ever woman in town turned on him and his actions...
  24. centexhairysub

    AOC 3

    The assistant principal is a bully. The only way to deal with a bully, even if he is an adult and your are a kid is to stand up to him. Or, I think that Wayne is going to be more than willing to stand up for both him and Ethan, and I know that Mr. Jackson really doesn't want that.
  25. centexhairysub

    AOC2

    Continued good character development, well written as well and the flow is excellent so far. Have to say that growing up in a small town in Texas in the 70/80's that the licks for having long hair would not have been that unusual; nor honestly would the fact that the assistant principal in charge of punishment seemed to enjoy it a tad to much.
×
×
  • Create New...