Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,872
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Chapter 32

    Well, is there going to be hardly a King that Granger hasn't slept with by the time he is through... This trip to St Petersburg seems to be full of high adventure. I can see that Caroline is going to get a new lovely piece of jewelry. I do hope that when Granger gets back to London those in the government truly extend their thanks to Granger for the way he has given his body and soul to helping out and find out new information... Great job once again, Mark... Can't wait for the next update...
  2. Liked the part with Brad and Jake, I do think it is time for Brad to move on; although I will always love Robbie. I think that Brad and Jake could be really good for each other as along as they communicate.. I really like Beverly, she seems to be a level headed woman that doesn't take shit from anyone. I can't fully decide about Mike; but I am trying to like him as much. I do like Colin but have to wonder why Will always seems to find a guy that either can't handle being out or can't be out for some other reason. LOVED JJ's section. I do worry about JJ's idea that he is fat, with everything else he is dealing with an eating disorder isn't something that would work in his favor. I actually think he might be able to deal with Carullo's friends more than I suspected. He busted their ass about football. Great job Mark, can't wait to see where you take the next book.
  3. Honestly, did not care for the ending to this chapter. Everything Owen went through is just being brushed off; even if those that did him wrong are being punished in some way, he is not dealing with what happened. Just seems like it is cheating him and us out of what he needs to go through.
  4. I almost feel sorry for Cravin. He got caught up in something and then did not know how to get out. Owen still needs to be the one to confront some of these people, it will make it easier for him to move forward. Not everyone has the personal strength to do so, but with his mate at his side, I would hope he would.
  5. Although talking to Grayson might be okay for Owen, I am going to bet it doesn't end up being just him. Owen needs to confront at least his parents to let them know how their behavior hurt him. It is very hard to move forward without dealing with the past.
  6. Well, damn, it just all came pouring out. Even if Mica left the coven, and not sure that is as easy as it sounds; Owen has some real deep seated issues that won't be just glossed over. Plus, there are those in the coven that should be punished for what Owen went through...
  7. centexhairysub

    Present Day

    Mosely may be my new hero... If Mica and Grayson are so good; then why did they not know about how horrible Owen was being treated. Surely the teachers and others were aware; they simply chose to ignore it. That happens all too often, especially when the one being mistreated is a misfit in any way.
  8. centexhairysub

    3 Months Ago

    Why is there always that one total ass.... Same as in real life most of the time.
  9. Well, this was someone much stronger than Taran; but have to wonder why he let the boy live? Could this be tied to his brother in some way? Why keep everything a secret with his new relationship; not saying announce it on the nightly news, but why the total blackout?
  10. centexhairysub

    Chapter 7

    So well written, and flowed wonderfully; but even if it was necessary, not sure that I could have done that. Has to be a more humane way.
  11. Good second chapter; I do hope the holder gets a little damage from thread just so he knows what the dragons and riders are there to protect him from. Can't wait for the next update, keep them coming...
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 14

    Nisa is going to continue to cause problems until Kastan puts his foot down; I understand why he does not want to but nothing else is going to stop her attempts, not even sure that will. Jihan clearly adores Rashan and it seems to be mutual. Jihan is going to have to get the people in the valley to do something to help themselves or he is never going to make it so that the valley can support the Emperor's demands.
  13. So not happy that he stayed behind; but I do understand his reasoning. The team is going to have to stop the terrorist attack on Los Angeles but they also need to make sure that the citizens know the truth as well.
  14. centexhairysub

    The Big Move

    Well written and the pacing was good; glad this is going to be a longer story. I guess two hundred chapters or so would be sufficient... Can't wait for the next update.
  15. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    Well written and really enjoyed this latest update. This seems to tie in some with the others stories of Pern, but has a uniqueness about it as well.
  16. Not sure a public relations blitz is the right idea at this moment; one demonic burst of power could undo so much. I wonder if his cousin did something to him as well when he meet up with him?
  17. Not sure that it is ever truly a smart move to pull pure evil inside oneself but not sure an alternative actually existed. Wonder what Chris was able to see in the female demons mind before her death at the hands of the General??? I suspect that there are 8 Generals left...
  18. And so it truly begins; the fight for the soul of the world.
  19. I think everyone is going to have to up their power level to meet this new threat. I wonder if Chris can share his power with a number of people without limiting his own power output?
  20. centexhairysub

    The Summit

    There is always one that has to be an ass.
  21. So well written, so many parallels to what is going on now.
  22. Sounds like the missing humans are being turned into nothing more than cannon fodder. That E5 tornado might not be a bad idea after all.
  23. centexhairysub

    Titles 2

    Perhaps one of the strongest elves in a millennium has joined with a powerful vampire; and has the ears on those on the vampire high council as well as the werewolf council; they will need all they have to meet the coming darkness.
  24. centexhairysub

    Titles 1

    Hmmm, well getting back to real life is never easy; but we all have to at some point. I do wonder when Victor is on the council, how will he and Chris deal with the increased demand on each of their time now. Demons are on the move, we knew it was coming.
  25. centexhairysub

    Visions 2

    Chris is going to have to get Etalos over his issues with Victor or that is going to cause issues at some point. I have to admit that I have really enjoyed the last few chapters.
×
×
  • Create New...