centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,857 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Well, Luther and Jamal have been joined by two more in their quest. And they seek a third, I wonder if it was him that was witness to Jamal's encounter with the dragon? The Warlock and Carel made a lucky escape from being caught where they were not supposed to be. But what is this old passage? Could it be more than it first appears?
-
OMG, I just had the most interesting thought. Could the artefact be at Ian's cottage? Could his Aunt for one reason or another ended up with it and it just stuck on a shelf in a curio? I am glad that Louis got Charlie out and nothing beats a walk in lovely settings to relax and take your mind of what is bothering you. I am glad that they are involving Ian more in their life, he needs friends and confidence. Louis is in a position to turn his property into something special for a couple of artisans. Tom will help him get the buildings ready. Can't wait to see what happens next?
-
Ainreth is way too cocky. They put the traps for exactly this reason, and because he was invisible, he did not bother being careful and checking on things but expecting his invisibility to be all he needed. Luckily, he had Fennrin there to protect him in the end.
-
So, Fennrin has his first mission, and it will be with Ainreth. Why do I feel that it will be harder because of that? I would love to know a little more about the past, both between Ainreth and the Herald and Petre, and how he came to be assigned to Ainreth.
-
Ainreth is certainly being unusual in his manner of training for Fennrin, but perhaps with abilities like these, you have to be. Fennrin wants to learn and that is half the battle. Fennrin was hurt when the children were so afraid of him, but by creating the shadow rabbit and making them happy, they were able to see another side of him. I would think it was very hard to always be feared, would wear on your soul after a while.
-
Does Blaise truly not see anything wrong in his thoughts and actions? I would think that there were restraints and conventions of what would be considered responsible and respectable actions between one generation and another. I do love the easy camaraderie of Dante, Frank, Tom, and Sawyer, however.
-
Ainreth seems to be more jackass than hero at this point. Petre is interesting and must have the patience of a saint. Fennrin has no desire to kill and seems horrified of the idea, let's hope it stays that way.
-
Ainreth and the Herald obviously have issues in the past. But the Herald's behavior is what I find odd, she almost seems to be annoyed by Fennrin.
-
Fennrin has been whisked away and landed in Oz... All we need is the ruby slippers. For someone that was not even truly surviving, this has to be out of the world crazy.
-
So, we meet Fennrin, who is nothing but skin and bones. He has spent years being taken advantage of and mistreated, but that has ended and the one that got rich doing so, will find out that Karma can be a bitch.
-
Ainreth seems to have meet his match, and here he was thinking this was a boring station and he was being punished by being sent here. Well, maybe he was, perhaps someone sent him there to be attacked?
-
Service and honor such as this can crush a lesser man. Sir Kaylen will be tested but I am sure he will come through it. Both Ronan and Tomas will be there, ever watchful, ever true.
-
As always, thanks for the Dive, some great stories and authors...
-
We all appreciate what they and the rest of you do to make this site such a shining example...
-
I totally agree with @drsawzall, Dante needs to get that conversation over now, or at the least before Alice goes off to town on her tour. I have been around a few people with therapy that have suffered burns, and that is excruciatingly painful and a long hard road to recovery if there is one. I am sorry, just don't get the whole gang rape as punishment bit that seems to be favored by a large number of the men in this area. Miss Carolyn is right; there is something about truly creating something that is special. You get a satisfaction out of it that nothing else truly will give you over time.
-
Jamal has taken another step closer to achieving his goal of being a true knight. And Luther has helped Jamal take another step closer to being a man. And I suspect the new addition will prove to be an old friend with a sword.
-
I really hate that John and Ryan are moving out. Even if they did not spend a lot of time together, having them there gave Travis a bit of support and someone that would have his back. Plus, them being there also meant that there were a few more eyes on them as well. Expect them to party hard and have some fun; but they need to stay away from the hard drugs. Although they are away from it, please no curse of 27 with any of them. Travis was worried about Will; but looks like he will take care of their Medusa issue, because I guarantee that anyone that acts like that won't be in charge of anyone or anything with the Schulters in charge.
- 25 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
Saturday, June 28, 2025 (II)
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in Saturday, June 28, 2025 (II)
Still not sure that I even like Atlas, there is just something rather annoying about him. That said, if he is able to get something from one of the mummies, then that could truly be a game changer. Atlas seems to have quite a few prejudices and misconceptions for lack of a better word about battlemages. I find that off putting in someone with abilities such as his. Nora is growing on me. Still worried that Damien won't be able to hold it together, but if he can try his old contact, it might turn up something as well. Kellen needs to focus and try and hold this group together, I think in some ways, he is the only one that might be able to do so. Still find the behavior of the two detectives that started this case baffling. The more we learn, the more it seems they were not really trying to solve it. -
Regan is a delight. Iris has been able to stay calm and has started to heal. I wonder if the wounds are why he can't use his abilities more so instead of going through the portal. Perhaps there is some type of poison in the wounds from the hellish creature they escaped from. Angelo is fascinating. Can't wait to see what happens with this new attempt at finding out what is going on.
-
Ronan and Tomas have done well so far. The fact that they are not afraid of work and don't complain or spend time talking with each other instead of getting the work done means a lot, and it is noticed. This is just the start for them, but I think they have already proven themselves capable. They may trip, but they will catch each other and keep moving forward together. They must guard their feelings but never deny what they feel for each other to each other. So, well done.
-
Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead?
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead?
Well, much like the Detective Sargeant, I do NOT believe in coincidences. It is just too much of one that Graham's confidential business associates knew or were involved with Uncle Vernon, and then you throw in Thomas Englert's visits and his threats from the last one, and no, this was definitely no accident. But was the message aimed at Louis or at Graham? Just what is Graham's business? I am glad that the Joss is giving the young constable a chance to help, any leg up is always nice. Joss and Gloria have a great shorthand, love the nonverbal communication skills. Charlie is, I think, more upset that he isn't more upset than that Aunt Daphane actually met her demise. This is just getting too delicious. And while Barnaby might be a treat, the original one, not the nephew or cousin or whomever it was that the second one is; I think a good Marplesque type small village personage might be a better bet at getting this solved. -
I've Never Written Poetry Before - Help!
centexhairysub commented on Valkyrie's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with... -
Remy spent much of his time and money getting things for others and thinking about what would make them happy. That is just so him. The kiss was perfect, but Marc isn't sure what to do with it or the feelings behind it. He can't wait forever to decide though. Hope the conversation with the Mistress's go well for both Remy and Marc. I couldn't tell how Remy felt truly about not knowing Anduin well enough to select something for him, sad, upset? Wonderful chapter.
-
And so the quest to free the Prince has been joined by these two, but the question remains, who else will join. Can just anyone use this magic sword, or does it require a special person? Much like @CincyKris, I wonder why the bird listened so intensely.
-
So glad to see Rory and Slav spending some time together, just being with each other. The boat ride sounded nice, and just spending time together can be very important. I do see why Slav would be jealous of Lucien, but luckily Irma set Slav straight. Irma is a godsend in so many ways. I can't wait for Slav's sister to come and visit; we can get a better picture of his past with her around perhaps. I think Slav being able to live with them would be great; but I would think a mother-in-law suite or something similar would be better for him so he could have some time to himself.
