Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 3,095 Words
  • 5,857 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 14. Chapter 14

This is a short chapter, dealing with Patrick's homelessness. Oh and a quick visit from the Devil's spawn.

Happy Patrick

 

As my eyes open I feel Liam gently kiss the back of my neck, “Morning Babe,” he whispers in my ear.

“Hmm… Morning beautiful.” I yawned and rolled in his arms and kiss him.

“I love you,” he says as he gently cups my face.

“I love you too,” I say smiling and kissing him again, I quietly put my hand down the front of his boxers and gently stroke him.

His eyes close and he leans his forehead against mine and moans. Then I hear a yawn, Shit! Patrick, I forgot he was there. I remove my hand and silently giggle. Liam’s eyes open as big as saucers, then he reaches around grabs my butt and pulls my hips to him and swings a leg over me to get closer. I feel our cocks rub together. I involuntarily moan into Liam’s mouth as he kisses me.

“Good morning Patrick. How are you feeling?” Liam calls up to him in the bunk.

“Oh… Umm… okay.” He answers softly.

Liam rests on his elbow and looks up at Patrick, “Did you want to grab a shower before we have breakfast?”

“I would, but I don’t have any clothes,” Patrick says sheepishly.

“Those bags over by the desk are some things I got for you when we stopped last night. I knew ours would be too big for you.” Liam indicates to a couple of bags against the wall. “There’s underwear, a t-shirt, and jeans and some socks. I forgot a sweater, but we can loan you one of ours.”

“Thank you. I’ll pay you back,” Patrick chokes out.

“You’re welcome, and no you won’t. I didn’t know when we were going to be able to get your stuff, so it made sense.” Liam smiles at him. “Listen speaking of money, Will and I have to give up our jobs because our school work is getting hard to handle with all the other things we have to do. Did you want us to speak to our boss and recommend you for one of our jobs so you can earn money? It’s at the bowling alley, and you don’t have to serve food, plus you can bowl for free when you’re not working.”

Patrick looks away for a second, and I could see his eyes glisten, “Why are you so kind to me? What do you get out of this?”

“Patrick, you’re a good guy and deserve a whole lot better than you’ve been dealt in the past. You better face the facts you got yourself a little family, three brothers, a sister and maybe a girlfriend,” Liam smiles at him and chuckles, “from what we saw last night anyway. We like you, and we are going to make sure you stay safe and happy from now on. We try and surround ourselves with good people, and YOU are good people. Plus we always wanted a little brother to boss around.”

That put a smile on Patrick’s face, even though he is wiping away tears – which we ignore – he climbs down from the bunk and picks up the bags. He turns to us before leaving.

“Thank you – for everything.” He murmurs quietly and moves swiftly out the door to the bathroom.

<>-<>-<>

At nine o’clock Mr. Wright arrives just as breakfast is ready. Liam and I set the table and brought in the food. Mom quickly straightened the kitchen and joined the rest of us. As soon as Mom’s ass hit the seat, the food plates made the rounds. Although Patrick took some of everything, there still isn’t much on his plate. Every time a plate passes Mom, she would put more on his plate, with every extra spoonful his face got a brighter shade of pink. Once Mom is satisfied he has enough food she looks at him with that look that Mom’s get.

“Well come on eat up everyone, food’s not going to eat itself.” She states and digs into her food eyeballing Patrick. He gives her a little smile and put some food in his mouth; he didn’t dare come back up for air until he finished his breakfast. I could tell he was so full from the food Mom had piled on his plate that he couldn’t move. I picked up his plate with mine and Liam’s, and a few empty from the middle of the table and took them to the kitchen. He gave me a quiet ‘Thank You.’ I could tell he was grateful for not having to move.

The table and the kitchen clean we all sat back at the table to have a quick discussion. Liam and I are pretty much the moral support, but who doesn’t need that from time to time.

“So Patrick, how are you feeling this morning?” Dad asks.

“Okay, I guess, Liam and Will have been real kind to me,” Patrick says with his hands fidgeting in his lap.

“Good, they’re pretty good guys most of the time,” Dad says with a chuckle. “Now there is a couple of gentleman coming this morning to sort out your situation.” Dad pauses and looks for Patrick’s reaction; he seems a little scared and sad, “he has assured me that you will not be going back to that house and he will be replacing your case worker. I’ll need you to listen and answer them honestly so we can get them to help you as best they can. Do you think you can do that?”

“Yes Sir,” Patrick says looking at his hands.

Liam and I both put a hand on his shoulder at the same time and smile at each other over his head.

“Everything is going to be okay bud, I promise you. Just look around this table and see how many people care what happens. You won’t be going anyplace that you will get hurt again, we promise. We said you’re family and we meant every word.”

There is a knock at the door, and Bill opens it to let in Katherine, Oliver, and Sasha. Patrick looks up and sees her, and his face lights up. I stand from my seat and offer it to her and stand by Liam while greeting Oliver and Katherine.

“Hey Pat, we came for moral support, and we want to know that you’re going to be okay,” Katherine says and leans over him to kiss his cheek. His face turned a lovely shade of pink. I don’t think he realizes how many people care him. I see him looking around the table at all of us, puts his head down and gently wipes his eyes. Sasha grabs his free hand and holds it in her lap with both of hers.

The conversation went back and forth around the table when the doorbell rang. I open the door to the bouncer from the club and another gentleman who was even bigger than the first. Even though the two of them look like bikers, they had kind faces, and I could tell they are big softies. I show them into the dining room where everyone is sitting, and the bouncer introduces him and his partner to everyone.

“Hi everyone, I’m Derek, and this is my husband, Theo. I met most of you last night sorry we are meeting again under these circumstances. I run the LGBT youth house downtown and Theo is a Senior Case Manager with CPS. I understand we are here to help you, Patrick?” Derek asks looking directly at him. Patrick gives a shy nod.

“Everything is going to work out I don’t want you to worry,” Derek gives him a warm smile. Patrick relaxes a little.

“First thing this morning, I wrote a report for my bosses to remove Edward Schwartz as your case worker and relocate you to me. I will have you read it so we can add in anything that I am unaware of which I’m sure there will be plenty.” Theo hands the report to Patrick and turns to my Dad, “Is there anywhere I can talk with Patrick privately?”

“Yes, of course, I’ll show you to the den. Should one of us adults be there with him, we feel responsible for him and want to make sure he is okay.” Dad says as he gets up from the table.

“It’s not necessary, but if Patrick wants someone there with him, they are more than welcome. But you can’t interfere unless invited; I need to make sure everything is above board.” The big fellow says to Dad.

“Um… Mr. Wright, would you… um… pleasecomewithme?” Patrick asks nervously unsure of himself and the latter coming out quickly appearing as one word.

“Of course,” He gets up from his chair and walks with his arm around Patrick’s shoulders to the den.

Derek asks Liam and me to explain what we saw that made us remove Patrick from his situation. As well as the usual why didn’t you call anyone, blah, blah? He took our answers in his stride. I guess they are standard questions.

Another knock on the door.

Everyone sits in silence and looks around the table at each other. Who could that possibly be?

“I’ll get it,” Bill says laughing on his way to the door. I like Bill a lot, as I’ve gotten to know him better since he has come back. Bill reminds me of Liam, so I understand why Dad is so smitten with him. He’s the quiet champion; I’m not saying that he doesn’t talk or anything, but like Liam, he sits in the background mostly but is a driving force of good for the people around him. And just like Liam, he also has a wicked streak in his sense of humor.

As soon as the door opens, “Who the hell are you? Let me in; move; I’m here to see my son.” My mother’s voice screeches at the front door as she pushes past Bill and to the dining room, where I’m sitting on Liam’s lap. I have my chin leaning on my fist against the table lazily. I roll my eyes.

She looks at me then Liam, “Where the Hell is your father?” more screeching. The whole tables eyes are on me, except for Mom – Kitt – who seems to be in shock.

I yawn and lazily say, “Well you just pulverized one of them into the wall at the front door, and the other is behind you.” I hear Liam snicker into my back; I even saw Kitt try and cover her smile.

“What’s that supposed to mean, one of them,” she spat at me.

“Well Dad is right behind you and my other Dad – Bill - who is his partner; is the man you threw into the wall with your graceful yet uninvited entrance when he kindly opened the door. I must say I don’t appreciate you treating him like that.” I lean forward across the table to where she is standing and stage whisper, “You’re making a spectacle of yourself you should probably leave you don’t live here remember,” shaking my head at her. Liam put his arm around my stomach and pulls me back into the chair as he vacates it and stands between my mother and me.

My Dad grits his teeth, “I’ll see you outside.” He marches her to the back door, and Liam follows.

“What are you doing this is none of your business,” Mother raises her voice to Liam.

“If it has to do with Will, it is my business lady,” Liam states and pushes past her outside.

Dad shuts the sliding door, and everyone is watching the silent argument. Mouths are moving and arms being waved around between them; it was like a live performance from the Italian Parliament on mute. Usually, Mom would be out there having her turn, but she never interferes when it comes to me if Dad is available to handle it.

“Aren’t you going to go out there she’s your mother,” Oliver says looking at me.

“Nope.” I let the ‘p’ pop. “I’ve heard everything I need to hear from that woman, and it’s nothing less than offensive. And she’s not my mother, Kitt is.” I say pointing at her, her eyes turn to me and are glistening. “Plus they look like they have her under control.” I look out the window tilting my head.

Oh shit! I remember CPS is in the house. I smile shyly at Derek.

“Any chance you can forget what you are seeing or hearing right now?” I ask him sheepishly.

“Hey, we are here for one Patrick O’Rourke the rest of this is a floor show,” Derek says to me sympathetically.

Bill come over and put his hand on my shoulder, and I rest my cheek on it. He ran his other hand over my head and leaned into my ear. “It’s going to be okay Will, I promise. And thank you for saying what you did, I appreciate it.” His voice is a little choked.

I turn and kiss his hand and put my cheek back on it. “Honestly, it’s how I feel.” It is way too intense around here I need a change of subject.

“Hey, Ollie!” He looks at me and flicks his chin waiting, “Liam and I are giving up our jobs, do you want us to talk to our boss for you. Patrick is hoping he can have one and Liam said you are thinking about getting one.”

“That’d be fantastic, how come you are giving them up?” He asks.

Shit! I can’t tell him about the money, and I look at Mom for some help.

“We want the boys too, they have full plates this year, and it will only be harder next year. Will here has taken on more than he can chew with switching classes, the Men’s shed on Saturday’s, baseball, the anti-bullying program he and Mr. Wright are starting at the school plus he’s boxing three nights a week.” Mom smiles warmly at me and I mouth ‘Thank you’ to her. She gives me a nod.

“Holy cow, how do you manage all of that?” Derek pipes up.

I shrug, “I’m a busy guy,” laughing. “I’ve taken Patrick with me, and he seems to like it. I’m hoping it will build his confidence and his body a bit to help him.”

“That’s a good idea, you guys aren’t competing are you?”

I shake my head, “No, I don’t want to, Plus Liam would kill me. I was getting bullied, so I started doing it for the same reasons I had Patrick come with me because it helped me a lot. So I thought it couldn’t hurt for him to try.”

“Are you happy for him to keep going with you?”

“I love hanging out with Pat. When he relaxes, and it’s just him and me he comes out of his shell, he’s a cool guy. He’s also a fantastic artist you should see some of his stuff, it blows my mind the intricate detail, and the depth is incredible.”

“I’ll have to ask him about it, what do you do at the men’s shed?” He asks me, and he even seems interested.

“I was doing woodwork at school, and a homophobic teacher kicked me out of his class, so Dad took me to the Men’s shed to keep learning. I have honestly learned more and enjoyed it more since I’ve been going there. We do everything from carving and using the lathe to making custom stuff like kitchen cupboards. I love it. Dad made me a workshop out the back.” I stare out the sliding door again and realize that Derek has been distracting me. I look up at him, and he smiles. “Thank you.” He nods his head affectionately.

Dad, Liam, and the devil spawn come through the door. Dad marches Mother by the arm to the front door, and just shy of threw her out the door and slammed it. Liam, come up next to Bill and winks at me. As soon as Dad slams the door, Bill walks over to Dad to make sure he’s okay. Liam, pulls me out of the chair and run his hand through my hair and kisses me. Not a chaste kiss but an honest to goodness, ‘I wish there weren’t people around kiss,’ the jackass. Of course, I’m now sporting a bit of a chubby.

“God I love you,” I panted when we pull apart.

“I love you right back, Babe,” he said kissing me again. Then he sits down and pulls me on to him with my back resting against his chest and his hands on my thighs.

Theo comes back into the room followed by Mr. Wright and Patrick. Pat’s eyes are all puffy and red; I look at Theo, he better have an explanation for upsetting him.

“Do you want to tell them, Patrick?” Theo asks smiling. Phew, I thought this was going to be bad.

Patrick put his head down for a minute and wipes his eyes, “I’m going to be temporarily living with Mr. Wright until all the paperwork goes through and makes it permanent.” He finishes with a smile on his face and tears silently falling over his cheeks. His entire new family gets up from the table, and we surround him, with congratulations and hugs. It is loud and rowdy but this is family, and we take care of our own.

“Everyone,” Bill calls over the top of the noise and we stop and look at him, “how about we stop mauling poor Patrick and Mr. Wright, John and I are going to take us all out for a celebratory lunch. Is Chili’s alright for you Patrick,” Bill asks kindly, Pat, gently nods his head and looks at Mr. Wright and he winks at Pat, and he nods his head a little more vigorously with a big grin on his face. Yay! “Great let’s all go and get changed and meet there in one hour.” The entire family stands there silent looking at Bill and Dad. Bill puts his hands together clapping, “Okay, chop, chop let’s get a move on.” On Bill’s direction, people start dispersing.

“Hey Pat,” Liam calls to him, “come and grab your clothes from last night, you looked hot in that you can change over at your new place.” Liam, takes my hand, and we walk upstairs to get changed, Patrick following us up the stairs to gather his birthday suit. Ha! It was his birthday suit.

Coming up next, Will's birthday.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're enjoying. Let me know.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 42
  • Love 16
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

 If that devil spawn was related to me... She would have a boot so far up her backside! 
 With that being said; William and Liam are one of my favorite couples on this site. Its refreshing to see a couple with so much love and respect for each other. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Thank you, that means a lot to me. They're fun guys but know when to be serious. I love them a lot myself.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Bndmetl said:

God you crack me up, thank you I was having a miserable day.

Glad ui was able to give a little cheer. You made my day better too

  • Like 3
Link to comment

As serious as the events were, this was a pleasant read in the end. A good outcome for Patrick and Mr. Wright, and hopefully not the lead-up to something bad for Will and Liam. Nice job.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Thank you, I didn't want it too heavy. The boys are happy and will look after Patrick don't worry.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Will's birth mother is a real piece of fecal material.  Hopefully we've heard the last from her.  I love Will's description of Derek & Theo:

 

"the two of them look like bikers, they had kind faces, and I could tell they are big softies. "

  • Like 3
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

Will's birth mother is a real piece of fecal material.  Hopefully we've heard the last from her.  I love Will's description of Derek & Theo:

 

"the two of them look like bikers, they had kind faces, and I could tell they are big softies. "

 

That is a very Christmassy version of poop, thank you for the laugh. I hope you keep enjoying the story as it unfolds to you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Will's birth mother is a piece of work, she seems to think the world owes her because she is alive. I'm glad that Patrick and Mr Wright are going to be a family and that it's only a temporary placement as they work to make it official that Patrick becomes the legal son of Ian Wright. I'm also glad that everyone came to show their support for Patrick as he is asked to go to John's office to talk about everything that happened to Patrick as he was in the system. Two of my three sisters were in foster care system for a few years. This is really a great story I've read somewhere before that the characters seem to take on a life of their own. I'm reading this for the second time and I'm enjoying it as much as the first time and liking it more than that at times, this chapter was one of those times. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Worked at social services for 33 years we had a lot of very dedicated Social Workers and Foster Parents.

 

Though, sometime I think it's like bikers seems to only take one to spoil the reputation of the good folks.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..