Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 4,997 Words
  • 6,021 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 18. Chapter 18

Houses and Mothers

 

My eyes roll back as Liam glides gently in making love to me, he leans forward kissing me, it feels like we have become one. God!! I’ve missed this. Liam slides out leaving in only the head and back in over my prostate causing me to moan.

“Grrr… Baby… I love you so much,” I tell him then kissing him again slow, curling my tongue around his then sucking on it. Liam groans into my mouth with trying to take back control of the kiss making me smile. He took my cock in his hand and stroked it in rhythm his movements. “Ugh! Baby, I need to cum… Please let me…”

“Look at me sweet boy,” Liam says lovingly while he sweeps my hair back so he can see my eyes with his free hand leaning on his elbow, “cum for me,”

It’s slow, sweet torture, the rumbling throughout the body and then the feeling starting from my gut and rolling out to the rest of me and then BAM! It hit me with such force, everything went black for a second. Liam on top of me groaning in his release. My entire body is shaking as he collapses on top of me. He lays chaste kisses on my lips, as we come down. I love the feeling of his hot sweaty body on top of me.

“I love you so much, it gets better every time.” Liam smiles and kisses me, “I’m so glad their brothers took them away for the week. I’ve enjoyed every second of our time together. I can’t wait until we move.”

“Are you upset that they’re here?”

“No not at all, I like that they’re here. I’ve just missed us I think. I love to feel you sliding in me, or me in you. We haven’t had much of a chance to be together lately. I’ve missed you.” Liam whispers and rubs our noses together.

<>-<>-<>

“Hey, welcome home,” I stand up from my chair at the table in the kitchen to envelope Katherine and Oliver in a hug. “Did you guys have fun?”

Katherine sat down on a chair smiling – even though she looked tired, “Yeah, we did. I think I’ll need another week to get over this one, but we had a lot of fun. Spending time with our brothers was awesome. Sebastion isn’t talking to Mom and Dad because of how they treated Oliver and me. He’s told them that he won’t set foot back in the house until they change their attitude and embrace the fact this is their first grandchild. He’s really excited about being an Uncle, they both are.” She said rubbing her forehead.

“Sweetheart, don’t worry he told you he’s okay. Stop worrying about it.” Oliver says kissing the top of her head. “We have enough to worry about.”

“I guess,” she sighed. “How did your house hunting go?”

“Ha! As excited as we were, I’ll be glad when it’s over. We’ve narrowed it down to three places. One is across from the high school, the other is two streets over, but the one we really like is in the old estate the house sits on forty acres. The house is old and has been boarded up for quite some time, but it has healthy bones and livable while we do it up. Needs a lot of scrubbing but nothing we can’t handle. We’re just waiting for reports to come back to make sure the electrical and plumbing are up to date as well as a pest inspection. No grimy termites or damage. Soo fingers crossed.” I reply.

Oliver whistled, “Isn’t that area kind of pricey?”

“Normally yes, but my sweet boy wants the worst house in the best street. Which this is – sort of.” I answer screwing my face up in retrospect. It’s a steal if we can get it. It will actually be not much more than either of the other two houses, and since it will be livable with a mighty scrub, we can take our time and do it up and live there at the same time. When Liam gets home, we can go for a drive by of the houses so you can have a look if you want?” I smile at Oliver.

“You boys go, I’m going to have a laydown,” Katherine utters as she stands and gives Ollie a kiss and wiping her hand across his front as she moves out of the room. “Just put our dirty laundry in our hamper, and I’ll get a start on it when I wake up. Love you, boys.”

“Is she doing okay?” I ask concerned.

Oliver looks toward the stairs and leans on the back of the chair when he turns back to me, “Yeah, she just gets tired really quick now. From what I’ve read it’s normal, but we’re going to the doctors this week, so I’ll ask to be sure she’s okay. I won’t risk her health or life for anyone or anything.” Oliver smiles weakly at me, “Where is everyone?”

“Liam has gone to pick up Dad, Papi and Uncle Ian from the coaches place they are having a cookout for Coach Campbells birthday. Mom is…”

“Here, welcome back gorgeous I hope you and that beautiful girl of yours had an enjoyable time with your brothers?” Mom says as she saunters into the kitchen and gives Ollie a kiss on the cheek. “Now that your home maybe we can get these two to stop swinging from the rafters.” She said laughing, while my face went red like a tomato.

“We did, thanks, Aunty Kitt,” Oliver stated smirking. “Hey listen, is it normal for Katherine to be so tired all the time?” Oliver asks.

Mom scrunches her face up thinking, “She’s what about 10-12 weeks, yeah I’d say that’s about right. How’s the morning sickness?”

“It hasn’t been too bad it seems to be subsiding a little, which is great I was scared there for a while, but it’s slowly getting less,” Oliver replied.

“Nope, it all sounds reasonable. Being first-time parents can be scary but if you’re ever unsure ask her doctor. They understand, and they are used to the panic from new parents. Have you booked into parenting classes for you all yet?” Mom asks while she pulls meat from the freezer for dinner, rolling her eyes at me and showing me what she’s pulled out because I forgot to do it earlier. I give her a sheepish smile.

“I have spoken with Theo, he’s going to see if he can book us into a class that isn’t full. We may be able to get it for lower fees that way. He knows we have a deadline, if we can’t fill one up, he’ll book us into one for late April, early May.” I reply.

Mom smiles, “Good, are you all here for supper?”

We both nod yes to Mom and watch as she starts to defrost the meat. Oliver and I move to the kitchen to give her hand.

<>-<>-<>

We pull into the driveway of the new house, “I can’t believe you bought this house Baby, and we’re going to live here.” I cut the engine and look out the windscreen at the house, “It’s so big.”

Liam reached over and took my hand, “Babe it’s our house, both names are on the Deed. This is our first house together. I’m really excited about this, I know it’s a bit scary, but Mom and the Dads are just a little way away. It’s going to be great.” He pulled my hand to his mouth and kissed the back of it, let go and jumped out of the truck going to the back to grab some tools and work gear to get started.

I slowly got out of the truck and stood there frozen in place. Fuck!!! Okay, Will, big boy pants on. No freaking out and ruining this for Liam, he’s so gorgeous when he’s this excited. He walked back past me and tapped my butt with the toolbox, “Come on beautiful, the sooner we make this livable, the sooner we can christen every room.” He cheekily called over his shoulder, winking at me.

“Horndog,” I called back laughing.

“Only for you Babe. Only for you!!” He chuckled.

I heard tires on the gravel and turned around, and Dad and Papi were turning into the drive in Dad’s SUV followed by Oliver and Patrick in his truck. Behind them was the table top truck delivering the big dumpster I’d ordered for the week, so we didn’t have to make too many trips to the landfill.

“COME ON YOU LAZY ASSES LETS GET STARTED!!” Liam called from the porch then walked over and pulled the first board from the window.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to get the ladder down from the roof. Liam had ladder racks with rollers put on the back and roof of my truck for me so I could transport wood easily. Everyone else grumbled and helped get the rest of the tools out of mine and Oliver's trucks.

“The girls will be here at lunch time with a spread for us, and they’ll stay and help with cleaning the inside of the house. Keep an eye on Katherine, we don’t want her doing too much okay.” My Dad said to me as he squeezed my shoulder.

“Of course Dad, I didn’t expect her to come anyway. But I’ll watch her, make sure she doesn’t overdo.”

“Good boy, now where the fuck do we start.” My Dad said.

I burst out laughing and Oliver who was standing closely, just about near shit his pants, “Dad! Language.” We said at the same time.

He just laughed, and he looked around and under the trucks, “What! There ain’t no women around, and this is a worksite ain’t it. Ain’t that how we’re sposed to talk. Fuck Geez, so sensitive.” Then he pretends to spit as he scratched his butt. We all cracked up.

Papi walked over to Dad laughing and gave him a kiss, “I love you, you crazy old man.”

“Hey you watch it, old man you’re three months older than me.” My Dad replied, knocking his knee into his partner.

Oliver walked off shaking his head laughing, “At least I know Will and Liam come across their affection and craziness honestly.”

I shrugged my shoulder looking at Dad and Papi, “True!”

“Come on smart ass lets get this done, I need you out of the house so we,” he said waving his finger between him and Papi, “can show affection in all the rooms.”

“Ugh! Gross Dad, la la la la, I can’t hear you,” I said as I walked away from them. Note to self, go deaf. At least I know sign language.

 

It took us the entire week to get the house to a place to get the cleaning crew in to make it sparkle. Everyone came to help, Dad, Papi, and Mom even took a couple of days of work to get more done while we were at school and we went by in the afternoons and evenings to get it ready. Even Chandra and her Mom’s come by when they had a few hours to help us.

Thankfully we all went furniture shopping just after Christmas, and all our furniture should arrive sometime next week. Now, all we have to do is pack and get ready to move in. The biggest move was for me and my workshop, plus all my gym gear for boxing which I kept in there.

<>-<>-<>

Since we are now just waiting on the cleaning crew on Monday and our furniture to arrive. We could relax and have a sit-down family dinner. Mom cooked us some fried chicken, potatoes, salad and corn on the cob. Yum!! I’m so going to miss this when we move. The door bell rang. We all looked at each other, it was like a Mexican standoff. Who’s going to actually move and open the door?

“I’ll get it, don’t anyone move or anything. You just go ahead and eat your dinner.” I got up laughing and walk to the door.

When I opened it I was greeted by Mrs. Claus – you know Santa’s wife – and two huge burley elves dressed as police officers, “I was good they told me I could keep my presents.” I said to her chuckling. Maybe it was rude, but I’m tired and I.do-not.care.

She tilted her head at me unamused and said nothing. I cleared my throat. “Can I help you?”

“Yes! I’m Mrs. Walters from Child Protection Services, are you Mr. John Blundell?” She said sharp, and rudely, there is no-nonsense with Santa’s wife. She shoved paperwork at me, not waiting for an answer and let herself in the house and started looking around and writing things on her clipboard.

No. I’m not and do you always barge into people's homes?” I asked as Dad come around the corner staring at me concerned.

“Who’s this?” He asked me throwing his chin in her direction.

“Santa’s wife from CPS, here she gave me this.” I thrust the paperwork at him.

“BILL!!!” Dad called for Papi; while looking over the paperwork, as soon as he appeared Dad handed him the papers, “Call Theo and get his ass here now.”

“Excuse me, you can’t just barge into people's homes. Who do you think you are?”

“I am here due to a complaint of abuse of a child living in this house. We do not take the matter lightly. Due to the severity of the complaint and the evidence provided I also have signed removal orders for William John Blundell.”

“What? What the hell for?” I screamed. I don’t know where Liam came from, but he was by my side in a split second. I felt like my whole world shifted and I thought I was going to black out. What the hell is happening? Who would have done this? It can’t be real, surely someone is about to come through the door and yell, “Gotchya.”

“What’s going on Will?” Liam whispered in my ear as he held me from behind.

“You’re going to have to pack a bag to take with you. You can do that while I complete the paperwork for the investigation. Can you show me to where you sleep?”

I snorted my reply, “No and I’m not leaving either. The only abuse in this house is you interrupting Mom’s fried chicken dinner.” Liam put his hand on the small of my back to try and calm me down.

“This must be a mistake, what evidence are you talking about? And who made the complaint?” Dad demanded, his tone scared the crap out of me. I’ve never seen him this angry. He turned to the officers and indicated for them to come into the house, once they were through the door Dad slammed it shut. “Everyone in the living room.” He told everyone as he ushered us all in there.

Papi met us there, he nodded to the officers, “Theo will be here in ten minutes, he asked that we all stay calm until he gets here. Theo is getting Ian to come and meet us here as he’s a registered foster carer.”

One of the officers stepped forward and croons, “You still have to pack your things, I suggest you do it now.”

“I’m not doing anything until Theo gets here!” I said defiantly and leaned into Liam’s embrace.

Mom appeared, “Come on Will, let's go pack a bag while we wait for Theo if nothing else you need to calm down sweet boy.”

I walked toward Mom, and she hugged me and led me up the stairs with Liam right behind me. I sat down on the bed. I pulled my legs up to my chest and rested my head on my knees, and the tears flowed which turned into sobbing. Liam sat next to me and pulled me to him holding me and rubbing my back and leaving little kisses on my head.

“Mom, can they do this?” Liam quietly asks his Mom.

“I really don’t know Sweetie,” she answered with a croak in her voice, “I’ve never been through anything like it before.” Mom walked over to the window, “Well Theo’s here now we might get somewhere, oh and Ian and Patrick just got here.” Mom said chewing her nail, looking out the window. Quietly she said to herself, “She didn’t, that fucking bitch!”

“What?” Liam asked looking over to his Mom.

“Umm… Well, I know who put the complaint in!”

“Who?” He asked his Mom.

“Will’s Mom. She’s sitting across the street in that vehicle,” she pointed out the window.

Liam got up to have a look, I took my opportunity to bolt. I’ll take care of her – fucking bitch. I’m out the bedroom door and halfway down the steps when I smacked straight into Theo. He grabbed me around the waist and held me to him. I did everything in my power to get away from him. He’s a strong fucker, I could barely move my limbs. When I stopped struggling, he whispered in my ear, “Slow down Will, we are going to take care of this. You’re a good boy, and I don’t want you doing anything that will get you into trouble. Breathe, calm down, and I’ll let you go.” He must have held me for about five minutes. Then he murmured, “Are you going to stay calm?” I nodded, so he let me go slowly. “Liam hold onto your boy there and don’t let go, I don’t want him doing anything he’ll regret.”

I don’t know what to do. Liam pulled me into his chest, and his arms surround me. I was frozen on the spot. Why would she do this? How spiteful do you have to be? I wish she would disappear and leave us alone. Everything was a blur around me, I could hear people yelling and Mom crying. Liam was holding onto me so tight. My ears are ringing, and my vision has black spots…

“Will… Will… Come on Honey, it’s me – Liam. Please Will…” I could feel something patting the side of my face, “Sweet boy, please wake up…” my eyes slowly fluttered open, I was half in Liam's lap and the rest on the cold tile floor. “There we go, are you okay. You passed out Babe.” Liam took me in his arms hugging me for dear life and rocking back and forward. “I’m gonna kill that fucking woman when I get my hands on her.” He uttered I assume to himself.

Papi handed Liam a glass of water, “See if you can get him to drink some water Love,” he said and he running his hand over my head. He’s such a sweet man, I wish I could exchange him for my biological Mom. I drank a few sips, and then cuddled the glass to my chest. I can feel my entire body trembling, this is way too much for me to handle.

“Papi, I’m going to get him upstairs and into bed. We can always wake him up if we need. There’s way too much going on down here for him I think.” Liam whispered to Papi.

“Good idea, I’ll try and run interference if need be. I’ll also see if I can get one of the policeman to get his mother to move along, because if I go out there, you may need to bail me out. No-one messes with my family,” Papi muttered, and I saw him go back into the fray.

<>-<>-<>

Without opening my eyes, I put my arm out to reach for Liam, but he wasn’t there the bed was cold. I felt so alone with the events of last night. Looking around the room, relief washed over me, recognizing I was still in my own bed. I lifted myself to sit on the edge of the bed and rubbed my itchy eyes, probably from all the crying I did last night, so I went into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I didn’t recognize the haggard old man looking back at me. Ugh! I hope that’s not what I’ll look like in the future. Ugh! I need coffee. When I got to the kitchen, Papi was swanning around in the pantry making a shopping list. I yawned, “Morning Papi,” and dropped my ass into a seat and laying my head on the table. “Is there any coffee?” I snorted through the table.

“None made up sorry Bud, do you want me to put a pot on?” He asked me sympathetically.

Lifting my head in disappointment, “No I probably shouldn’t have it anyway, I have a headache.”

“I’m not surprised, being the long week and the events of last night we let you stay home so you could get some more sleep and recover. Here I’ll get you some juice and something for your headache.”

“I love you, Papi,” I put my head back on the table, “when are you going to marry Dad?”

I heard him stop moving around, “What makes you ask that? How would you feel about us getting married?” he said putting the juice and tablets in front of me and sitting across the table.

I drank some juice and took the pills and looked him in the eye, “Why would I mind? You love each other to bits, and you make Dad happy.” I rest my head back on the table.

“Look about last night…” Papi started, and I cut him off.

“I’m so sorry for the way I acted last night. Hopefully, I didn’t embarrass you and anyone else!”

Sunshine, geez, your so much like your Dad.” He stated wistfully shaking his head and chuckling. “You and Liam, don’t actually act your age most of the time. You boys seemed to have worked out how to make a relationship work better than nearly every adult I know. You are always concerned about others before yourselves, so when either of you acts your age, you feel you should apologize for it. Will, Honey, your world was crumbling around you and acted like any teenager would. We are all just lucky that Theo is in our life and was able to sort it out. Which by the way is why you’re still in this house.”

“I will call him and thank him tonight, once he’s home from work,” I muttered staring at the table. “So when are you going to marry Dad?”

“Seriously, way to put the pressure on.” Papi laughed.

“Are you saying you don’t want to marry Dad? And why are you home by the way? Not that I’m complaining.”

“I’m home because my consulting finished and I have to leave and go to HQ in New York on Sunday afternoon. I’ll be giving my notice, closing down my apartment and be back here in two weeks. Then I’ll be proposing to your Dad. And don’t you say a word – please!”

“I wouldn’t dare ruin it for you, it’s something to be excited about. I won’t even tell Liam, it’s our secret.”

“Thanks love, now when I get back did you want to help me pick out rings?” He asked soulfully.

“I would love to do that with you, thank you for asking me, Papi.” I felt a tear drop from my eye.

“Aww, come here and give me a hug, I wouldn’t want to do it with anyone else. You and your Dad are my two most favorite people on this planet.” I got up and walked over to him, and he held me tight and kissed my temple before letting me go.

“That’s good because you’re one of my favorite Dads,” I chuckled.

“Now I need to ask you something serious?” I nodded, “Do you want to help me prank your Dad?”

“Hell yes!” I laughed.

We blew up a balloon and taped it behind his bedroom door to the wall so that when he opened, it popped and scared the crap out of him. So simple, who knew. It’s so simple we decided to do it to all the bedroom doors and our bathroom. Liam usually heads straight for the toilet when he gets home. Even poor Mom. Now we wait for them to get home from school and work. Papi went and did the grocery shopping while I stayed home and procrastinated doing the packing and watched Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis movies.

Papi comes back from the store in time for us to be putting the groceries away when Dad got home. Perfect timing. He brushed past the kitchen and called out, “Hello Gentlemen,” and he kept going and then we heard the bang and Dad scream out, “Shit! You bastards.” We lost it, giggling our asses off – until we heard the bedroom door slam. We looked at each other and grimaced and kept unpacking the groceries.

We got them one by one, Dad wasn’t mad thankfully. We’d just scared him, and we’d called Katherine into the kitchen, so we didn’t scare her. When Dad come into the kitchen, he handed me, Oliver and Mom an envelope. They were invitations to Benny’s birthday party.

“I guess we’re going to Florida folks. Are you up for it?” Dad asked I saw the worried face of Katherine and Oliver. But Mom fixed that.

“I don’t want anyone to worry, I’ll pay for the flights.” Mom said smiling.

“Well if you do that, we’ll get the motel rooms.” Papi piped in.

“We’ll be fine, Katherine and I can stay and house sit. She probably shouldn’t be traveling.”

“Nonsense, you said her morning sickness is less now. We should all go as a family, and I don’t want to hear another word about it.” Mom said in her don’t mess with me I’m a southern Mama way.

“But…” Mom put her hand up to stop him, and he retreated, “Thanks, Aunty Kitt.”

“Then it’s settled we are all going to Florida, and since you guys will be off school the following week, we can go to a theme park or something.”

“Umm… Can we see if we can get tickets to Daytona 500…” Liam asks excitedly as he rocks back and forth on the heels of his feet.

“I’ll see what I can do, no promises that’s been sold out for a year,” Dad proclaimed.

I love when my boy gets excited.

<>-<>-<>

Katherine and Ollie were having a bath, Liam and I were lying in bed facing each other catching some very seldom alone time. A little kiss here and there and fingers tracing our faces while we stare into each other's eyes.

“I love you, Babe. How are you feeling?” Liam asks landing a chaste kiss on my lips.

“Okay, I guess. It was nice to have the day to relax. Then at training tonight I just pictured my mother's face everywhere I wanted to land a punch. Fucking whore.”

“Whoa! Tell me how you really feel,” he chuckled.

I chortled, “I need to talk to Dad, I know he’s sole custody, but if anything happens to Dad they’ll send me to her. I know it’s only a year, but fuck I want to get her to give up her parental rights before she does anything else. I want her to have no hold over me what so ever. She didn’t give a rats ass about me until she found out we were together.”

Liam gently swept my hair back out of my eyes and leaned forward and kissed me. “God you're beautiful, I could stare at you all day, every day and it would still not be enough.” He leaned up and looked over at the open door, then he grabbed my boxer briefs and pulled them off. Then did the same and put them in the bottom of his pillow case.

I chuckled, “What are you doing, dude? We can’t do that.”

He shrugged “No one will know, I just want to feel you from head to toe,” he smiled and rolled on top of me giving me a scorching kiss. Made me harder than I’ve ever been – Jackass. Then he moved to my side and took me in his arms and kissed the back of my neck. “Now go to sleep,” he laughed.

“You asshole, how am I going to do that now?” I grabbed his hand and put it on my very hard and stiff cock.

“Mmmm… I guess I’ll have to find a way to get rid of your little problem.” Liam nibbled and licked the same spot on my neck with his hand on my cock just holding it.

“You’re evil, and I will get you back.”

“And I can’t wait to receive my punishment,” he said then bit my shoulder.

I laughed, and said, “I love you so much, thank you for looking after me last night. I know I was a handful and you just took care of me like you always do.”

“You do the same for me all the time, and just so you know. I will take care of you forever, you’re mine Will Blundell. Me and you we are the start of our very own family, we love each other unconditionally it’s how it’s supposed to be.”

“Goodnight baby,” I whispered and squeezed his arms around me.

“Goodnight gorgeous.” He said pulling me into him tighter.

Crap!! Damn wood, dead puppies, a severed finger, my Mother. There we go that worked, problem solved. No.More.Wood… I heard Liam whine that his toy had deflated which made me chuckle.

I sighed to myself what a hard week, I could have earned a fortune selling tickets to that rollercoaster ride.

Thank you for reading, I wrote and re-wrote this chapter. Sorry for the delay. Please like if you liked it or feel free to criticize, I appreciate you taking the time to read the story.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 49
  • Love 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Bndmetl

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

You knew something like that was coming with Will's mother. Luckily they were able to get rid of the problem for now. Their is a way to settle it permanently. The boys are financially secure. They should just file the paperwork to emancipate Will. 
 Happy to see the house purchase. Now the boys can start preparing for their lives and future. 
 I'm concerned for katherine. I'm wondering if their is something wrong with the baby. 
 Woohoo... Off to see Benny! 

You are a lot nicer than me BA, I was thinking car bomb maybe a little extreme but it would have a certain finality to it don't you think. But alas it isn't that type of story. And don't fear Katherine is going to be fine, just first time parent jitters. Thanks for reading and leaving a comment I much appreciate it.

Edited by Bndmetl
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

That bitch! How can someone do that to their own child. I'm already imagining her face in a punching bag!

Unfortunately the bitch is based on a real Mother I know, can you imagine how upsetting that could be for the poor kid. Thanks again for reading I appreciate your comments every time.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

She’s going to keep trying to cause problems. She’s not going to give up. She’ll be on her deathbed plotting more trouble, maybe even plotting to get them after she’s gone…

Link to comment

I agree with BlindAmbition. Emancipation is in order. Thses characters have blended into this big family, and it's great to see how they love and care for each other! Each one has the rest for a mega-support group. Can't wait to get them moved into the new house! And Will's mom is based on a real person? Seriously? That makes me shudder.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Wow! Will's mother is a real piece of work!  Good thimg they were able to take care of things...for now. I agree that emancipation is the way to go. They're financially set, moving into their own home. No reason that it wouldn't be granted. If I had one complaint about this story, it would be that u brought in the characters from Unforgiven. Aside from Benny, I really don't like or respect any of the other characters from that series. I might have to think of just skipping the chapters that they're involved in.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

My comment in Chapter 14 about Will's birth mother being a piece of fecal material completely fails to convey the contempt I have for her.  Will is right to ask his dad to get her parental rights terminated because if something happened, she would get him back and then he would have to kill her...

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
20 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

My comment in Chapter 14 about Will's birth mother being a piece of fecal material completely fails to convey the contempt I have for her.  Will is right to ask his dad to get her parental rights terminated because if something happened, she would get him back and then he would have to kill her...

 

That would certainly change the story a little huh? Thanks again for making me laugh.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Emancipation is the best advise to rid any further influence that scumbag may attempt to have over Will. I am gob-smacked that you know of a real-life woman who is like this.  Sometimes I am utterly and profoundly saddened by cruel actions of individuals who claim to be doing "what-is-right"!  And, more often than not, it is religious-based beliefs that somehow justify their actions!!   OK - I'll get off my soapbox!   Thanks bndmetl for another great chapter. David

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, KayDeeMac said:

Emancipation is the best advise to rid any further influence that scumbag may attempt to have over Will. I am gob-smacked that you know of a real-life woman who is like this.  Sometimes I am utterly and profoundly saddened by cruel actions of individuals who claim to be doing "what-is-right"!  And, more often than not, it is religious-based beliefs that somehow justify their actions!!   OK - I'll get off my soapbox!   Thanks bndmetl for another great chapter. David

You're not alone there, sometimes people surprise the hell out of me; and not in a good way. But then again, good people do bad things, and bad people are capable of evil.

Link to comment

After 33 years in Social Services I have seen some bad stuff and even in the position I was in which was not child services, I was subpoenaed to testify on behalf of a child in similar circumstances. I remember case turned out in the favor of teenager and I'm glad I could help.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..