Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 6,275 Words
  • 7,055 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 7. Chapter 7

/

Day 8 – Liam’s Birthday – Race Day

 

“Good Morning Birthday Boy!!” I celebrate by sucking on his neck, hahaha, little does he know it’s also right where I left my mark last night. Again we are up at crazy photographer time.

“Mmmm… Good morning gorgeous,” he turns in the bed and grins at me, “how’s your hand?”

“It’s all psyched up for race day with no pain and just a little irritation, breakfast will be here in half an hour so we should shower and get ready. You excited?”

“Hell yes!! I’m pumped Babe, I can’t wait. I wonder what kind of seats Dad was able to get.”

“He didn’t say, but I’m sure you’ll be able to get some good shots wherever we’re sitting.” I smile at him and run my hand through his hair. He leans his head into my hand and rests it there. “I love you so much and I hope this day is everything you want it to be.”

“I love you back only more,” he says chuckling, “c’mon stinky let’s go shower.” He gets out of bed and pulls my good hand helping me up.

We are both naked as the day we were born, and I don’t feel any anxiety so I’m getting better at this. I’m not quite all the way comfortable but I’m doing better than I was a few days ago. I get the elastic band and shower cap I saved from New Orleans. Liam helps put it over my hand and we shower. We wash each other’s hair and bodies, no funny business this morning but we had plenty of fun last night. He’s gentle when he washes me and explores my body with his eyes as he does so.

“I don’t think you know how beautiful you are Will, you get shy and insecure but you have no need to be – you are perfect.” He leans in and kisses me passionately, when we break from the kiss I lay my head on his shoulder hugging him. He whispers to me, “Please love me forever Will.”

I confidently reply looking into his eyes, “I can’t imagine our life any other way.” He gives me a gentle peck on the lips.

 

We finish dressing; the knock from room service comes. Liam answers the door and I check my phone, there are a few alerts from Facebook. Shit! The news thingy I forgot about that. I fearfully open the app on my phone and thankfully it’s not what I think. Katherine has been tagged in a few photos from a party I assume was last night. She is pictured making out with Oliver, one of the guys from our baseball team. The rest are from people letting me know my relationship with Katherine is over and how sorry they are. I feel nothing surprisingly; I’m not angry or sad. It seems all my love belongs to Liam – just as it should. I like the photo and send my congratulations to her and hope she is happy.

I show Liam as he brings the food to the table where I’m now sitting.

“Geez Will, are you cool with it?” he asks.

I shrug my shoulders, “Yeah, I feel nothing about it. I wished her well and hope that she’s happy, Oliver’s a nice guy so I hope it works out. I know I’m more than happy, I belong with you; all my feelings are for you. At least it saves me an awkward conversation when we get home.” I chuckle, Liam smiles at me.

Liam lifts up a wrapped gift from the tray and raises an eyebrow at me.

“Oh, um… can you open that after breakfast, I fear it will stop you eating. I meant to grab it before you saw it and give it to you once we got home.” I take it from him and put it on the table.

“O…kay, is everything alright?”

I run my fingers through my hair nervously, “Yeah, I got the jeweller to send it here from San Antonio. It seemed right at the time, I just don’t know how you will react today.” I say deflated.

“Hmm… intrigue, okay then dig in. It’s going to be a great day, I can feel it in my bones.” He says grinning and shoving pancakes in his trap. He’s so cute; I can’t help but love him.

He looks at me and with a mouthful says, “What?”

“Ha! Nothing, I was just thinking how cute you are. Happy Birthday Baby!”

He leans over and kisses me smiling. “Thanks Babe,” He says and lovingly taps my nose with his finger. This sentiment makes me chuckle.

The second the big lug has his last mouthful he grabs the gift and holds it up for me, I nod yes and prepare myself. I put my fork down and watch his face all smiling and happy while he unwraps the gift. He opens the box and pulls the necklace out. He thumbs the dog tags and reads them one at a time, by the time he gets to his Dad’s name he has tears rolling down his cheeks. I take my clean napkin and crouch before him and wipe them away.

“I wanted you to have something to remember your Dad, I’m sorry if I’ve upset you.” I choke through, I hate seeing him hurt.

He looks into my eyes, “It’s perfect, I love it. I’ll treasure it always. Only you would think to get me something like this. Thank you Will, I love you.” He sniffles and says softly as he puts it on and leans down takes me in his arms and lifts me onto his lap and hugs me tight. I kiss his cheek and we sit for a couple of minutes.

 

“Look over there, there’s a spot.” I say laughing.

“Will, the carpark is empty you loon, we can park anywhere we want.” He laughs along with me.

After we park very carefully, we walk to the ticket office. Liam takes my hand as we walk, I just go with it. Apparently, it’s his birthday and his wish is to get us killed by a bunch of NASCAR fans. There are worse ways to go I figure. We approach the window and a voice from behind us asks, “Are you the William, boys.”

“Uhh… Yes! I’m Liam and this is Will.” Liam says to the man.

“Hi guys! I’m David,” he holds out his hand to shake ours, we reciprocate. “Here take these passes and follow me.” We put the passes around our neck and look at each other. “Okay we are going through the tunnel to the garage. I know you’re here early but things are going to start moving quickly very soon. You won’t even know the race has ended.” He says with a chuckle.

David points to different parts of the track to us, explaining what the track is made from, the degrees of banking in the corners, why it is a restrictor plate race and is called a superspeedway basically the history and stats of the place. Once we are in the garage he stops us and asks us to wait he’ll be back in just a minute. We stand here like a pair of geeks in sports shop. I car is backed into the bay in front of where we are standing and the driver hops out of the car.

I look over to Liam and he is frozen in fear. The driver walks over to us and says, “Hey guys, visiting the track today, huh? I’m Dale Earnhardt Jr, nice to meet you.” He says putting his hand out.

Liam stands frozen he tries to speak, “Hmm… I… ooh… it’s… umm…”

I grin and put my hand to the small of his back and use the other to shake Dale’s hand. I feel Liam relax into my hand, he turns to look at me and points to Dale. “Dale.” He says tilting his head into his shrugged shoulder. This causes us to laugh.

“Sorry, Mr Earnhardt, you’re his favourite driver I don’t think he was expecting to meet you. He’ll come good – later – probably. I’m Will and this is my best friend Liam,” I explain while chuckling at him. I rub his back and he relaxes a little more.

“It’s my birthday!” Liam blurts out, and then looks at the ground sheepishly.

“Call me Dale… Oh you must be the two William boys, so what do they have planned for you?” Mr Earnhardt asks; I mean Dale asks.

“I’m not sure we were told to wait here by a man named David, and then you came along luckily. I know Liam will want to take photos, he took a trip to the store to get about a million memory cards last night.” I say laughing and Liam shyly chuckles.

“Well you should see if they’ll let you on top of one of the Winnies or trucks. The photos from the infield should be superb. Did you want to get a quick photo now Liam, for your birthday?”

His eyes light up and he has a grin from ear-to-ear. I take his camera out of his bag and he quickly sets it to auto. Liam stands next to Dale with his arms crossed and Dale puts his hand on Liam’s shoulder. David comes back to us and Dale makes him take a photo of the three of us.

“Hey Dave, make sure you get the young guys somewhere they can get good photo’s this one’s a photographer.” Dale says points at Liam, “Alright, well nice to meet you both. I’ll try my best for you today Liam and Happy Birthday.” He states shaking Liam’s hand and giving me a quick wave as he walks away.

I can see Liam is about to go into his crazy overexcited mode, I lean in and whisper for him to calm down in a gently manner. He looks at me and grins and lifts his hand and touches his necklace.

“Alright guys, here’s what’s going to happen,” he speaks quickly and indicates for another guy to come over, “Liam you are going with Brian here, to get suited up and a quick orientation on race safety. You’ll be riding in the pace car for the beginning of the race.” I could see Liam is about to jump out of his skin. I put my hand on his lower back again and he relaxes a little.

“Are you for real?” he asks a little excited but not exactly how he is feeling, just a guess. David nods his head and he takes Liam with him, “Okay and you Will isn’t it, you will be singing the National Anthem.” Then he just walks off.

“WHAT?” I chase after him with all of Liam’s camera gear, “You have to be kidding, Liam sings better than I do and he can’t sing. I can’t do this, it will ruin the entire day for everyone, plus I will die of embarrassment. I won’t do it, I can’t you must be crazy.” I’m waffling on ten to the dozen while I try and keep pace with David. We stop behind the make shift stage. My whole body is shaking, and I feel nauseous, “Please I can’t do this, it’s ridiculous.” I’m almost into a full panic attack.

David turns on me laughing, “Ha! Got ya! Your Dad said to tell you paybacks a bitch.”

I drop to all fours, forgetting about Liam’s equipment. Struggling to breathe, David bends down chuckling and rubs my back trying to get me to calm down. Long slow breaths, a pair of cowboy boots appears in my eyes line. I look up while taking, long slow breaths.

“Is everything alright?” he says in his southern twang.

I rise slowly, “Holy snappin’ duck shit, you’re Clint Black.”

He and David laugh, “I haven’t quite heard it put that way, but yes I am.” He puts his hand out for me to shake, and I shake his hand. Then Mr Black hands me Liam’s camera, “I hope it’s okay.”

“Shit!” I take it from him, “Sorry, excuse me. This is Liam’s; he’ll kill me if I break it.”

“I’m sure it’s fine,” David says and takes it from me, he calls over another guy and gives him Liam’s camera and gear. He asks him to have it checked out and delivered back to me at the start/finish. “Okay Will, stay here and mingle lots of people for you to meet here. Someone will come by and take you up, you my friend get the drivers to start engines and you’ll be waving the flag to start the race.” He smiles at me and is gone again in a moment.

Mr Black smiles at me, “Come over and meet my wife, you can start there and then explain your panic attack. She’ll also have you on a first name basis with this crowd in no time.” He slaps me on the back of the shoulder and steers me toward her.

They think my Dad’s prank is hilarious, I guess I deserve one this big because of what I put him through in New Orleans. Mrs Hartman-Black is a lovely lady and reminds me of Mom, Liam’s Mom, not my Mom. The rest of the time is a blur until I hit the start finish line. The man explains all I have to do and he’ll signal when it’s my time to do what I’m supposed to.

He sends me up the ladder; they finish the prayer, the anthem and the planes. They are awesome by the way, the whole ground shakes. All I can say is thank God for noise reducing head phones. The man signals me, microphone to my mouth, “Drivers, start your engines.” Then another guy takes the microphone and hands me the flag and reminds me how to wave it, it’s heavy with just the one hand. The cars fire up, I thought the planes were amazing. But forty three, 700 odd hundred horse power engines in one place at one time – moved the earth beneath us.

The pace car pulls away followed by a thundering rainbow of colour; I can just barely make out Liam in the passenger seat. The cars move off and the guy next to me gives me the nudge. I have the flag ready for when they come around turn four. They roll behind the pace car, turn three, I’m ready and I start waving the flag and they’ve hit turn four. The pace car ducks into the pits and all engines going full throttle, it’s an amazing experience. I’m just glad I didn’t wet my pants again. See I make jokes, I’m almost over it.

I get down from the ladder and a security guy stops me and asks me to wait. I turn and watch the race, eventually Liam comes along holding two bags. He hands me one.

“Dale Earnhardt Jr gave us these, and says there will be four tickets under my name at the window for the Kentucky race next July. How cool is that.” He leans over and kisses me quickly to say hello. I laugh at him, it’s becoming more and more aware to me that we forget about the rest of the world when we are together and we won’t be hiding our relationship. “Dude the pace car is awesome. I can’t believe I got to do that, thank you Babe. Thank you so much. Did you see me?”

I chuckle, “Yeah I did, I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, but thank Dad he set this up.”

Another security guy comes along with Liam’s camera gear. “Everything’s fine, did you want to sit in a box, down here in the empty corporate seating or do you want us to find a Winnie for you?”

I look to Liam, he’s the one taking photo’s not me.

“Is it okay if we stay here?” Liam asks.

“Of course,” he then explains where the restrooms and food can be found. We thank him and he smiles and tells us to enjoy ourselves.

We have nearly a whole row to ourselves, Liam sets himself up and he goes into work mode. I make sure we have drinks and food and let him work; I sit back and enjoy the race. As it happens Dale wins the race, I had to catch the camera as Liam jumps in the air. They offer for us to go to the winner circle but Liam declines. He takes photos from where we are. I help him pack up his gear and carry the bags Dale Earnhardt Jr has given us.

As we place our baggage in the trunk I ask if he knows what’s in the bags.

“It’s so cool, he gave us a jacket each, t-shirt, cap and picture all signed. He’s awesome. Oh and plus the tickets for the race in July.” He says thrilled.

“Great, you had a good day then?” I ask grinning.

“Babe it was the best day ever, starting with this,” he says holding his necklace. “It all feels like a dream, I can’t wait to tell Mom and Dad all about it.” He hugs me and squeezes and lifts me off of the ground. I laugh at his antics. On the way back to the hotel I tell him about Dad’s prank of all time as well as meeting Clint Black. He couldn’t stop laughing at the prank. I grumble the rest of the way to the hotel.

 

When we get back to the hotel, I order room service and we eat in bed after our showers. Liam puts the plates back on the tray and climbs up and over me on the bed. Smooths my hair back and kisses me.

“Mmm… yummy roast beef,” I chuckle. I get out from under him and drag him to brush our teeth.

“Crap!” he says looking in the mirror, “Have I been sporting this hickey all day?”

I chortle, “Maybe.”

He keeps inspecting it, it’s not that big or bad.

“Well if it’s still there when we get home, I know you’ll be on the receiving end of a ‘Gibbs’ from Dad.”

“Why?” I ask hesitantly.

“Because that’s what I got in New Orleans when Dad saw yours.” He says laughing.

I brush my teeth and climb into bed, we are now sleeping naked at night, according to Liam. When he climbs into bed I scoot over and lay my head on his chest, an arm around his waist and put my leg over one of his. He wraps his arm around me, then he turns on the television and kisses the top of my head. It’s nice lying here enjoying a quiet lazy moment together.

“I’m glad you had a good birthday Baby, it was a fun day minus Dad’s little prank.” I say through a yawn and look up at him, he’s already asleep. I put the timer on the television and eventually I follow into slumber.

<>-<>-<>

We enter the hotel room in Nashville, “Do you want to have a quick nap before we roam around town? You’ve driven a long way and need to take a break,” I say to Liam.

Liam flops on his back onto the mattress, “Nap! I need something to cuddle or I can’t sleep,” he says yawning and holds his arms out to me.

“Dude, that’s emotional blackmail,” I chuckle shaking my head at him.

Liam pouts and wiggles his fingers with his arms out to me. I take my jeans and t-shirt off and lay them over the back of the chair. I climb on top of him and take his shirt off thenhe puts his arms around me and lays lots of kisses on my face making me giggle. When he finishes, he holds my head to his chest, rubs my back and intermittently kissing my forehead. I fall asleep feeling warm and fuzzy with love.

I wake up a couple of hours later with Liam spooning me. He’s running his hand up and down from my chest to just above the elastic in my boxers. The heat from his hand is penetrating to my insides, and all I need for little Will to stand at attention. I can’t believe how much I am in love with Liam, it has to have been developing for a sometime there’s no way this is the result of one week. I have no qualms that I’m gay, I’m certain of it, it doesn’t bother me, and I’m not struggling with it. Don’t ask me why, I don’t know. I just want to be able to love and support Liam to the best of my young ability and have our friendship and love grow stronger by the day. I think what I’m struggling with is the unknown, the sexual side; I think it would be the same if I were with a girl. I’ve read nearly everything Dad put in the goodies box while Liam is asleep so I could get a better understanding and I’ve learnt quite a bit, all I need now is to place faith in myself and Liam, to explore, experiment and try new things together. My shyness seems to be weaning by the day, the more we do together, the amount of time we spend naked together is taking care of that.

There’s a few things I would like to try, I read about rimming, at first I thought that’s gross, but after the little play I had with Liam the other morning I’d like to explore that further. Plus I’d like to find his prostate, just as I would like the experience myself. Doing these acts it is suggested we clean out and would mean we’d need to use the anal douches. Having never used one, or even given a thought to their existence; I’m finding the aspect of it a bit daunting. I’ve read the instructions but I just can’t seem to get myself to do it. And how on earth do I bring any of this up to Liam, I can’t expect him to try it if I’m too cowardly to try myself.

He squeezes my chest, “I can hear you thinking Babe, what’s up?” he asks into the back of my neck while giving it a gentle kiss for encouragement.

“Nothing for you to worry about gorgeous,” I sigh quietly.

“C’mon out with it, you can talk with me about anything. We always have, nothing’s changed if anything we should be able to share more with each other,” I can hear the love in his voice when he speaks to me now, it’s amazing what I haven’t noticed previously.

I turn in his embrace and gasp.

“What’s wrong?” he asks worried.

I chuckle, “Nothing, I forgot how hot your pecs are and when I came face to face with them it hit me. BAM!! There they are. So Hot!!”

Laughing he says, “Ya Goof, tell me what’s going on in your head?”

I’m silent for a couple of minutes trying to get what I want to say straight – Ha! Straight – in my head. Luckily he is not impatient and has met me before; giving me the room to think, he lays looking into my eyes patiently waiting for me to gather myself. He smooths my hair back from my eyes and waits.

I put my good arm over my eyes, “This is so embarrassing,” he moves my hand and smooths my hair back again. “I want to talk to you about sex stuff and I don’t know how, I know my shyness is starting to go away. Thank God, because you are way too hot not to play with,” I say giggling and he joins me, and a kiss to go with it.

“Just say what you want, say it embarrassed if you have to but I’m listening. I promise I won’t make fun of you, or laugh at you okay?” he says seriously.

I nod, “Okay, well here goes. Umm… I’ve been reading the stuff Dad has put in the goodies box.” I pause and look to see his reaction.

“Go ahead Babe, I’m listening.”

“Well, I’m not really ready for full on anal sex yet. From what I have read neither of us are and we should take some time preparing ourselves for it. One of the articles gives a bunch of ways for us to do that, some we can do alone but there is stuff we can do together and a couple of them seem like they could be fun but…” I stop because I know the next bit is where I’m going to get embarrassed badly. I look at him pleadingly to be kind when I finish.

“Well, so far I’m in, what’s the but…” he says seriously.

“Ugh… we would have to use that anal douche thingy and properly clean out. I tried to work out how to use one but it didn’t all quite make sense to me and I’m a coward. You seem so confident about all of this and I feel like I’m struggling alone with it. I already tried to talk to Dad; that got us a box of goodies and information. I’m not sure I could do it again, I’m scared he’ll bring in an expert.” I gurgle.

He caringly smiles at me, “Is that all, we are in this together, I know you have a few fears mixed with a bit of anxiety about moving through the physical stuff, so do I. I’m also excited at the same time and have been thinking about it way longer than you; I guess I’m a little more emotionally prepared. I don’t want to force you through any of it. I love you Will, I’m not going anywhere. Like I said to you the other day we will be clumsy and awkward, maybe even have a few laughs. It’s meant to be fun, just imagine how it will be once we have some practice,” he says lasciviously, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

“Ya big perv,” I laugh at him. I’m less embarrassed now; I can feel myself relax a little inside.

“Is there anything specific you read about that you wouldn’t mind giving a try?” he asks.

I bury my head in his chest and grumble. He lifts my head so that our eyes meet and nods at me to go ahead.

I bite my lip and mumble, “Rimming?”

“Huh! I wasn’t expecting that. How ‘bout when we get home we have a look on the net and see what info we can find about the douche kits and rimming and some of the other stuff you read. I don’t’ want to do any of the other stuff here in a hotel room. Show me them later and I’ll have a look. It could be fun, what ya reckon?”

I bury my head in his chest again, I can feel the heat rise from my neck to my face I’m red hot with embarrassment. And the anxiety is back.

“Hey Babe, you want to go out exploring a little and we can pick this up later? Give you a cool down I can feel your neck is red hot.”

I nod my head in his chest; he lifts my face to his and kisses me passionately.

“I love you Liam, with all my heart. Thank you for being patient with me.”

“Don’t thank me Babe, I will wait until the end of time for you.” He says and kisses me again.

“Stop kissing me like that or I’ll be spending the afternoon and night pointing out interesting stuff with my groin.” I say seriously and sliding myself off of the bed.

Liam chuckles and follows me off of the bed. We clean up; go down to reception and get a local map with all the touristy to do’s on it. We take the car as we are not familiar and things are kind of spread out a bit. We start at Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville restaurant, who wouldn’t? After our nap we are famished. Cheeseburger in Paradise for me and Rancho Deluxe Burger for Liam, it is freakin’ delicious. We share a molten bunt cake and a slice of Key Lime Pie for dessert; let’s just say not all of dessert got eaten. I’m pretty sure we will be rolling out of here.

We decide to roll through Music City Walk of Fame, to walk off a little of our late lunch. It is kind of cool but let’s face it is what it is. The next place was north of cool. The Country Music Hall of Fame, we are having a blast, The Alabama Exhibit, the gold records, costumes and instruments. The place is beyond huge, we walked in and let the place take over. Liam is so cute hopping from one display to the next, “Dude, check this out!” and before I get there he’s calling from somewhere else, “Babe, quick you gotta see this!” like time would run out. It’s like the Bugs Bunny cartoon where he plays all the positions on the baseball team. When we walk out three hours later and a little poorer, I can’t help myself I got an Alabama Baseball Tee and a Nashville jacket, key chain for Dad and Mom each. Liam did the same and bought a bunch of souvenirs.

Next stop is Grand Ole Opry. We try to get tickets to the daytime backstage tour but there aren’t available today. So we check out the shop, I bought Liam a couple of t-shirts, okay five, I bought five t-shirts, because the guy wearing them in the poster looked hot in them and Liam is ten times hotter than that guy. I made sure they fit like a glove. I made him wear one out of the shop, big mistake. We go to the shopping centre across the way; all the girls and gay boys were checking him out. I made sure I stay close. A couple of girls about our age struck up a conversation. I can tell he’s being polite, but when he had enough he reaches over takes my hand and says, “Nice to meet you girls, gotta go we have dinner plans,” and we walk off hand in hand. I look back and the girl’s chins are on the floor. He held my hand all the way out to the car.

He takes me to the Bluebird Café for Open Mike Night; it’s a night for songwriters to showcase their goods, I suppose to be discovered or sell a song, it is a nice enjoyable night for us. It’s like a date night, Liam makes sure I’m comfortable, orders all our food and drinks. I excuse myself to go to the restroom and when I come out his eyes are on me the entire way back to him. When I sit he leans in and kisses me on the cheek. He loves me, and wants to take care of me just like I do him, plus we are best friends and we always have fun. It can’t get any better than this I swear. We have a few sodas; listen to three for four guys singing their own music, they are very good.

Even though our dynamic seems to be working for us I find it a little odd, when we are in best friend mode I’m more dominant, confident, well let’s face it – loud and boisterous. In our relationship together, I’m more submissive and he’s the more confident and dominant one. I suppose it’s the yin and yang of it all, being one of us isn’t dominant all of the time. We kind of give each other room to be who we are and not get caught up in the garbage, which would be the downfall of others.

I see Liam yawn, I stand and put my hand out, “Come on old man let’s get you to bed,” he smiles up at me and takes my hand to help him from his seat. He thanks and pays the server with a nice tip. He takes my hand and leads me to the car. A few comments are made to us on the way out, but mostly no one cares. We ignore the haters and continue with our way back to the hotel. Our last night before returning home to regular programming, UGH!!!.

 

I finish brushing my teeth and enter the room, Liam is already in bed and the only light on is the one on my side of the bed. He is watching me as I walk to the bed, I turn out the light, drop my boxers and slide in next to him. I put my head on his chest and my arm on his abdomen then curl one leg around his. He wraps his big strong arms around me, mmm… feels like home.

“Thank you for tonight, it felt like a real date. When we get back home I’ll take you on one, knock your socks off.” I tease him.

He chuckles, “You’re welcome and I’ll hold you to it. I love you Babe,” he kisses the top of my head.

“I love you back, only more.” I pause for a moment, “Are you worried about what will happen when we return to school on Monday?”

“Nah! Not really, do have any idea how you want to handle it. I don’t think the New Orleans thing hit Kentucky or we’d have heard something by now.” He says nonchalant.

“I’ll do whatever you want, as long as I have you I don’t really care. Although, I’d prefer if we didn’t have to hide and keep secrets, that could be the start of the end. I’m not saying we make a formal announcement, but if I know us like I think; it won’t be quiet for long,” I air my observation.

“How do you mean?”

“Well for starters every time you’re in close proximity, I get hard as you can most likely feel on your hip by now,” I give a little thrust so he can feel it, which causes me a little jolt of electricity.

He takes my hand and puts it on top of his package, “You aren’t alone there Babe.” I leave my hand there.

“That’s another thing we will slip up on the Babe’s and Baby’s I guarantee you. I’ve noticed also sometimes we forget where we are and we will hold hands or put our arm around the other. I’m not complaining trust me I love it. Also when we’re apart from each other, and we meet back up we do the kiss hello thing every time now. It’s no different to all the other couples at school but we’ll be the first and only same sex couple.”

“Maybe we could test the waters a little, get a few allies first and go from there,” He suggests.

“Who do you have in mind?”

“I know this sounds crazy, but… what about Katherine and Oliver. I’ve never heard him say a bad word about another soul, he’s also a well-liked jock, and Katherine all things considered she really is a sweetheart.”

“Okay, we should do it sooner rather than later, probably before we go back to school. We should also tell coach before the try-outs for the season. I don’t want to play if he turns out to be a homophobic jerk, and if he’s not he’ll have our back from the get-go. I know you want to try and go pro, so if you want I can do it by myself.”

“If I go pro Babe, it will be after college. I want an education; I’m not placing all my eggs in one basket. Let’s face it no matter how good you are, to play in the Minors or Majors is a pipe dream. And if you do make it, it only takes one injury and that could be the end. I want to try for a baseball career but I’ll aim for something a little more realistic at the same time. We can probably both get into college on academic scholarships if needed, so don’t worry about it. We are in this together, like we said before, we are a forever love. There is no alternative. One day we will marry, then we will have kids and careers; no matter where we end up we’ll be together.”

“Do you really think so, it’s hard to say that when we are only teenagers?” I ask warily.

“Babe I know so, I’m not saying it will be easy or that we won’t fight or have our share of problems, but we are solid and there is no breaking us, that I promise you.” he says firmly and squeezing me to him tightly. He always knows what to say to keep my anxiety at bay.

“God I love you,” I whisper quietly and he kisses my forehead. I can feel my insides burn with desire for him after his little speech; he fills me with warmth, love, passion and want. And what I want now is to taste his sweet fruity nectar. I slide myself down under the covers and take what I want, the first real bold move since we’ve been together and instead of anxiety I feel, cherished and excited and I want to show him how much I adore him.

This chapter may be a little far fetched but go with it, it's fun and only a story.
Thankyou for all your feedback, please keep it coming.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 47
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Really loved this chapter. I think !y favorite part was holy snapping duck shit.I will definitely use that one. Anxious to see how school starts

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/27/2017 02:55 PM, Wesley8890 said:

Really loved this chapter. I think !y favorite part was holy snapping duck shit.I will definitely use that one. Anxious to see how school starts

Ha! Thanks my friend and came up with a heap of em' I'll try and put some more in for you

  • Like 2
Link to comment

What a great birthday surprise! Also the boys are talking and sharing which are vital skills for a good relation. Thanks for more fun! Jeff

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/27/2017 07:04 PM, JeffreyL said:

What a great birthday surprise! Also the boys are talking and sharing which are vital skills for a good relation. Thanks for more fun! Jeff

It's what I wish for every year, maybe one day.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This beautiful tale just gets better and better,please dont go down the path of most writers on this site and start introducing group sex and cheating.
I have started to read stories that start of well then a third party appears and the story goes downhill,i am 100% a full blown romantic and i think cheating and group sex are hateful and disgusting.(thats my little rant over with lol).
Thanks for the story.
John (From England).

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I feel like Will &Liam are doing well together and they have a big part of any relationship figured out already, and that is communication. If you can't communicate with each other your relationship will suffer quite a bit, I believe that they have this down. When one of them have a problem they talk about it and work out a reasonable solution. I believe that this relationship between them has been in the works for years, I think this road trip has brought them even closer than theywere before the trip. I think the death of Liam's dad may have played a role in them getting closer than the friendship they had prior to the trip. 

Edited by Butcher56
  • Like 2
Link to comment

 “Holy snappin’ duck shit, you’re Clint Black.”

My favorite line in the chapter filled with some pretty special stuff.  It seems daddy went all out for his boys!  And the boys are rapidly turning into men!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Yes - I have to agree with Wesley "holy snapping duck shit" is priceless!  Another great chapter!    I also concur with getting  Katherine and Oliver in their court.  It could prove to be very beneficial against the "bitch"!  Thank you bndmetl for a great story!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..