Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 6,640 Words
  • 6,926 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 6. Chapter 6

/

Day 6

 

Lying in bed I look over at Liam, he’s so gorgeous I can’t help but think, “How did I get so lucky when he could have anyone he wants?” He’s lying tangled in the sheets, his bare ass half covered. I lick my lips just thinking about what I could do to it. I know I won’t because I’m an absolute coward. I’d really like to kiss his exposed butt cheek. I could if I want to; I only need to move to make it happen. What if he wakes up? Damn my stupid head. Do it Will, lean over and kiss it I’m sure he won’t care, he’ll probably like it.

Last night we showered together, when we went to get into bed, I, without thinking went in my normal state - Naked. He saw me take off my towel and climb in bed so he did the same. We cuddled and made out, almost to the point of no return but again I stopped him. Grrr… I need to get over this stupid shit.

I’m gonna do it – Now. Yep I’m gonna lift myself down there and kiss his butt cheek. Here I go, all the normal anxiety is here; butterflies – check, head pulsating – check, mind racing – check. Okay we’re all here – let’s do this. Pushing through the nonsense, we’re gonna get this done. I gently crawl down the bed to his butt, trying not to wake him. I softly kiss his butt cheek. Oooh… I could bite this glorious globe, I could, I could. I look toward his head and no sign of life.

I did it and I didn’t get punched, Yay! I can smell him, it’s a wonderful scent, he smells like soap, musk and something that’s purely him. I can feel urges taking over; I lean forward and lick him. Still no movement, I reach up and gently spread his cheeks and can’t help but lick between them. I found his pucker on my down run. I saw his pucker do a real gentle spasm. I licked it again and it did the same thing. I almost laughed, I know I shouldn’t but I never knew it would do that. This time I kiss it and lick it, I’m blind from my own arousal at this discovery. I can’t help but keep going.

I touch it with my finger tenderly, it winks at me. It’s only for a second but I swear it did. I hear Liam groan and attempt to move to his back, I lift myself up allowing him to move on his back. His erection hits me in the face. It feels like velvet across my lips. His scent is stronger and he is leaking his delicious pre-cum all over the place. I breathe him in, I’m never going to be able to resist him, and it puts my senses over the edge. He reaches down and smooths my hair back from my eyes.

“Babe, what are you doing? Are you okay?” his concern means a lot to me, but get out of my way fella.

You know what they say; in for a penny, in for a pound. I’m already here and I’m pushing through, my anxiety is already long gone and I love this guy. I take his very hard, very erect cock into my mouth slowly, making sure he is watching me. It’s velvety yet hard at the same time and the head is spongy velvet, so inviting. He lets out a moan, puts his hand on my head and flops back into the pillow. I slowly slide up and down and suck forcefully, when I get to the tip I lick around the head and make sure I run my tongue over his slit to capture as much of his sweet essence as I can.

“Oh geez Will,” he groans.

He grabs my hips in his hands and pulls them to him. What’s he doi… Oh fuck, he takes me in his mouth and is sucking and sliding up and down my pole. It’s, warm, wet and tight in his mouth. I try to continue my assault to his manhood, but it’s hard to concentrate when he is doing the same to me. I wonder if this is what it feels like for him. I stretch down and lick and suck on his balls, moaning from his ministrations, taking one ball at a time. He gradually moves quicker on me, I’m going to blow any second. Being this close, I move his sac and lick down to his pucker and lick it again. He jumps and pushes his crotch toward me. I keep licking and sucking. We are both moaning together.

“Dude, I’m gonna cum!” I say panting.

“Don’t stop Will!” he says frantically, then goes back to looking after me.

I take him once again in my mouth, then move my hand around to his pucker and tenderly tickle him, I can feel it winking. He thrusts his hips at me and groaning which causes me to explode and him release and I swallow like it’s my last meal. We finally release each other and lie where we are trying to catch our breath.

“Babe, where the hell did that come from?” he asks slapping his hand to my leg and leaving it there.

“Are you mad?” I ask timidly, the shyness back. Shit! I’ve done the wrong thing, “I honestly couldn’t help it, you were lying there all gorgeous and it’s all I could think about. I only meant to kiss your butt cheek, it looks so beautiful, and you have this scent it sends all my senses into overdrive, I didn’t think you’d be mad. I’m sorry Liam.”

Fuck! I’m so stupid, I can feel the tears coming.

He squeezes my leg, “Oh… I’m not mad Babe that was awesome. I want to be woken up like this every day.” He chuckles.

“Really?” My damn insecurity returns.

Liam moves up and climbs over the top of me taking my hands entwining my fingers with his, holding them above my head on the mattress. He smiles and leans in and gently kisses me. I can taste what I assume is myself in his mouth. Then he rubs his nose with mine. He hovers above me staring into my eyes.

“I don’t know all what you did, but you sent me into sensory overload. I’m sure we were clumsy and awkward but we’ll get better with lots and lots of practice.” He says rubbing noses with me again, then kisses me again. “I like exploring this with you, it’s exciting and fun. I think we were made for each other.”

“Baby, you are going to have to get off of me.” I say to him.

“Sorry, am I hurting you?” he moves to the side of me.

“Um… No… We’re almost seventeen, I’m still thinking about what we did and you on top of me is making me hard again.” I laugh.

 

We walk through reception, Liam holds my hand. I look at him and smile, he squeezes me.

“I spoke with the concierge and we are in the right district to be ourselves,” he says smiling and gently leading the way.

I lean over and kiss his shoulder. We are going for a walk up and down the street to check it out. Liam has a camera in his pocket in case he sees anything he likes. He took some shots along the way. We found a nice place to have breakfast. Looking around the place we are surrounded by other gay couples. I feel comfortable and we could relax and have a nice time. Our server was very flamboyant and a lot of fun. He has us in stitches before we even order our food. He also took an interest in us and how we got together, he is shocked when we tell him we’ve only been together almost a week. We then explain we’ve been best friends since we were four and his face changes to understanding. He also gave us the inside track to which bars and such are lax on id’s. We tip him very favourably.

As we walk back to the hotel, I wrap my arm around his waist and he put his around my shoulders. I love the feeling; it’s a pity we can’t walk around this way all the time. Maybe one day, but I’m going to enjoy this while I can. We chat and Liam tells me he would like to take a drive to where they are rebuilding, neighbourhoods which were destroyed during Katrina and gets some photos. We retrieve his camera gear from our room and leave in the mustang.

Liam got some great shots of the folks helping out with the rebuild, a couple of church groups had Liam take photos of them as a group and working. He has promised to send them the digital copies. The devastation is still current, the souls lost can still be felt. The lives people had built for themselves destroyed, it doesn’t seem right they should suffer further. There doesn’t seem enough resources or people to help get it done quick enough.

“Did you see the photos at the café for Southern Decadence last week. We should come back for that next year. Maybe help out some with the rebuild.”

“Yeah it looks like a whole lot of fun, we should probably wait a couple of years so we can actually get into the bars, but definitely see if any of our local youth groups are helping out at any point, I’d be up for that. We should speak to the coaches maybe we can get the entire jock heard down here for a week or two.” Liam says looking at me quickly while he drove, squeezing my hand as we drive past a fenced off area holding construction material. There is a truck parked out front and two guys who look our age breaking into it.

“That sounds like a good idea, I wonder if they’d go for it.” I relax into the seat, “what the fu… did you see that. Pull over dude. Call 911.” I call to him as I run to the enclosure holding construction materials for the rebuild. I assume they’re donated materials and equipment. “Hey, what do you think you’re doing?” I yell at the guys trying to break in. One runs back to the truck and the other faces off with me.

“What’s it to you, I suggest you get the hell outta my face and mind your own business.” The young Hispanic guy spits at me and returns to what he was doing.

“You can’t take this stuff, what are these people supposed to do? C’mon be reasonable…” I plead, I pull his arm away from the lock. I have no idea what I’m thinking it is a knee jerk reaction.

The guy takes a swing at me, my adrenalin starts pumping fast, I move out of the way and the guy falls. His friend is calling him from the truck to hurry up. The guy stands up from the ground holding a knife and takes a swing at me. I stop his hand and twist it behind his back and bend it until he’s face first on the ground. I hold him there heavily so he can’t move. Don’t ask me how I did this I’ve no idea.

“Will!” I hear Liam screaming, then he is beside me and takes the knife from the guy. He then runs to the front of the truck and takes a photo. Two cop cars fly around the corner, lights and sirens going. The truck takes off. One car stops where we are the other goes after the truck. Two officers run over to where we are, with their hands on their holsters.

I look up at the officer, “We were driving past and this guy and the one in the truck were trying to break into this enclosure. He pulled a knife but I manage to get him on the ground and Liam took the knife and threw it over there.” I point behind me. Officer No. 1 puts the guy in handcuffs and leans him against the fence and pats him down. Officer No. 2 looks at the knife.

“Will, you’re bleeding Babe!” Liam comes over to me and looks at my hand. Officer No. 2 looks at my hand also, without touching me.

“I’m afraid that’s going to need stitches – Boy.” He calls me Boy, to make sure I know he is in charge. He then gets on his radio and calls for the paramedics. “We’ll get you’re statement at the hospital.”

I did the only thing I could do after looking at my hand. In a very manly way – I passed out. The next thing I know Liam is cradling my head, I look up into his very watery eyes. Once the paramedics got there they stand me up and walk me to the ambulance. They stop Liam from getting in and tell him to follow them to the hospital as they won’t be using lights or sirens, I’m not in any danger. I see one of the paramedics talking with Officer No. 2 and he takes a photo of the knife. Then he climbs in the back with me and we are on our way. He kind of cleans the wound on the way to the hospital and stops the bleeding. Thank god I’m lying down.

God knows what Liam is thinking; yesterday I wet my pants, today I pass out. What a pussy I’m turning out to be for him. The hospital visit takes over four hours, with statements and the stitches. They gave me a prescription for antibiotics and some pain medicine. We have the prescription filled at the hospital pharmacy while we wait. They wouldn’t release me because I am a minor and so is Liam. Thankfully he had the sense to contact my Dad on the way to the hospital and he arrives about two hours after I’m ready to be discharged. I’m relieved to see him, but also a little unhappy, I don’t want to cut our trip short.

Once we are back at the hotel, my Dad unloaded on us all his fear and anxiety while Mom sat with silent tears watching everything unfold. Liam and I are sitting next to each other on the couch and feeling truly chastised for doing something so stupid. I didn’t think it at the time but now looking back I kind of put us in terrible danger. Dad is furious and storms out, muttering something about alligators and invincible. I feel horrible for worrying them, but I don’t think an apology is the right way to go about it at this moment. I’ve never seen him so angry.

Mom come over and kisses the top of my head and Liam’s cheek and said she’d be back.

“I’m sorry Liam, I didn’t mean for this to happen,” I apologize looking at the ground.

He scoots to the corner of the couch and puts his leg behind me and gestures for me to lie on his chest and between his legs. I move over and get comfortable in his embrace. He lifts his other leg up on the couch trapping me to him. He lays his cheek on top of my head and this is how I fall asleep. I don’t know how long we’ve been lying here but Dad is waking us up to go and get something to eat. He seems to have calm down somewhat. I think we scared the hell out of him.

Dad took us all to a place on Bourbon Street, Liam holds my good hand as we walk to the restaurant. He’s very attentive making sure I’m okay and comfortable. Once we are seated and drinks ordered, Liam pulls my antibiotics out of his pocket to make sure I have them. My hand is aching but I’m putting off the pain meds until we’re back at the hotel. Dinner is quiet with not much conversation.

I apologise to Mum and Dad for what happened, Dad waves me off and is still silent through dinner. I’ve really messed up, I’m pretty sure they’ll be making us fly home and Dad will drive. I want Liam to still go to the race I’ll try and talk to Dad see if he will take him. After dinner, the others ordered dessert but I didn’t feel too well. I sat and held Liam’s hand and put my head on his shoulder. They chatted a little, I stay silent trying to think of a way to make it up to Dad, Mom and Liam. I ask Liam to walk with his Mom so I can talk to Dad. When we leave the restaurant Liam took his Mom’s arm and put it through the crook of his elbow as they slowly walk along, while I walk with Dad.

“Umm… Dad I know you’re pretty upset with me at the moment and I have no right to ask, but could you please take Liam to the race? He was very much looking forward to it not to mention what it probably took for you to organise it. I don’t want him to miss out because of me.” Dad is silent, after a few minutes I continue, “I’ll fly home with Mom, you can drive home with Liam. I have a gift sent from a jeweller in San Antonio for Liam to open in the morning at the hotel.”

“I didn’t expect that,” Dad says shaking his head at me and stops walking.

“What?” I stop and look at him.

“I expected a bunch of excuses and lip service to finish the trip.”

Looking down at the ground and then into his eyes, “I know I’ve done the wrong thing. I’m feeling pretty regretful and stupid right now. I’ve apologized to you, Mom and Liam. I don’t know what else I can do. But I don’t want Liam to miss out, I love him Dad. All I want is for him to be happy and for me to be able to provide it.” I lightly chuckle a little.

Dad cocks his eyebrow at me, “You find this amusing?”

“No Dad, I just realized how much has changed with Liam and I in a couple of weeks. Yet, it’s all I wanted to begin with. It seems you’re right a lot. It’s kind of annoying, really.”

Dad’s lip curls into a half smile, “It must be horrendous for you.”

“You have no idea.” I chortle and Dad starts walking again. “Do you think you could go out with Liam when it gets a bit darker, I know he wants to do some night photography here in the French Quarter? I don’t think I’ll be up for it, when I take the pain meds I’ll probably fall asleep. I don’t want to ruin anything else for him. Be prepared if you do, you’re his assistant which translates to pack mule.” I laugh softly.

Dad stops walking again and faces me putting his hand on my shoulders, “I can do that for you. Look son, you haven’t ruined anything. I was more scared than angry, you boys are the only good in my life, my only family and I love you both so very much. You’re both such good boys, with enormous hearts, but you’re young and forget about consequences. What happened today could have been so much worse. What if they had guns? Or another type of weapon you both could have been killed you were lucky they were dumber than the pair of you. I get why you did what you did, but you should have called 911 and let them deal with it. Do you understand?”

I nod my head, Dad wipes the tears I am unaware have fallen and pulls me into a hug.

“Ow… Ow…” He has caught my stitched hand between our bodies.

“Sorry Will!” He says releasing me, “So what did you get Liam from the jewellers?”

“Oh that… I’m not so sure giving it to him on the morning of the race is a good idea. I might get you to bring it home. It’s a silver necklace with dog tags. One side of a tag has, ‘CHARACTER, LOYALTY, STRENGTH’, on one side and ‘FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, LIFE’ on the other side. The other tag has ‘FRANCES WILLIAM SANDS, 1972 – 2016. I want him to have it to remember his Dad. I know it didn’t belong to him but they were the things he used to drill into our heads. You remember, he’d say “You can’t have true friendship, love or a good life without showing; character, loyalty and strength.” I don’t think I’ll ever forget it. Liam has those exact qualities and he got them from his Dad. You and him were a lot alike, probably why you were best friends too.”

I saw a tear fall from my Dads eye, he wipes it away quickly and in a choked voice says, “I don’t know how I got you as my son, but I am nothing but proud of your stupid ass. You never let me down and keep on surprising me how wonderful you are, you both are. I think he will love it, he may be a little teary and sad at first but I guarantee it will be a gift he’ll treasure forever. How are you two doing anyway? Are you being safe?”

“We’re fine I guess; don’t worry about being safe, we were both virgins.” I say a little embarrassed.

“Were?” My Dad says raising an eyebrow at me.

“Are, I mean ‘Are’ Dad. I can’t seem to get past my insecurities or shyness I don’t know what it is?” We enter the reception of the hotel and Dad waves Mom and Liam upstairs and directs me to some seating. I look around for the first time and realise how beautifully old and well maintained this hotel is. I see Dad look around and then back at me.

“She’s a beauty isn’t she?” I nod my head then back down at the floor and he continues, “What do you think the problem is?”

“A million things… nothing at all… I don’t know. Every time he starts anything past normal making out, the butterflies do the swan lake in my gut, my mouth gets dry, you know normal anxiety stuff. But then my head gets involved, what if I’m not good enough? What if he doesn’t like what we do? What if he doesn’t find me attractive enough? Plus he’s bigger than I am what if I’m not big enough for him? God this is embarrassing.” I say all of this barely above a whisper, still looking at the floor and I can feel my eyes fill with tears. I’m waiting for my Dad to laugh at me but he doesn’t.

“Will, Son, I think you maybe overthinking things just a little. Try to relax and let everything happen naturally don’t force anything. I think you’ll find if you do that it will all fall into place. Don’t get caught up in size either, you’re sixteen going on seventeen you still have some growing to do. I’m also positive Liam doesn’t care as long as you’re together. You know how much that boy loves you, he wants you. Stop watching porn and you won’t be so concerned,” he chuckles saying the latter. I look at him and giggle.

“And please don’t ever be afraid to talk to me even if it’s awkward, I’ve been where you are and I know it can be scary. Think of it as showing him how much you love him. Explore together, look things up, experiment and have fun with it. You’re young and in love, I should be telling my sixteen year old son not to have sex, but I might as well bang my head against a brick wall. I remember being your age; I was a walking tent pole. Be safe, take your time, if you’re not comfortable with anything don’t do it. Most importantly communicate with Liam, you boys will figure it out; there’s a lot more information out there accessible now than there was when I was young. And if I remember correctly use lots and lots of lube.” Dad says laughing loudly putting his arm around me for a hug. He kisses the top of my head. Stand us up and walks to the reception desk.

“I love you Dad, thank you for coming down here even though I’m sorry you had to.”

“I would do anything for you; you are my one and only love in this life. You are most important to me, don’t forget that. I love you too. Go on upstairs, let Liam know I’ll be there in a minute.” I look at him with a furrowed brow, but he waves me off.

When I get to the room, Mom is in the armchair and I join Liam on the couch. He gets up and brings me water and my pain meds. Smiles and watches me take them, nods his head and puts it back in the bathroom and re-joins me on the couch puts an arm around my shoulders and I melt into him. I see him smile. His Mom is watching us and smiles.

“Today notwithstanding; you two look about as happy and content as I’ve ever seen you,” Mom says cheerfully.

“We are Mom, no need to worry about that.” Liam says and kisses the top of my head. I snuggle deeper.

The pain meds start kicking in and are making me a little foggy and tired. I yawn and close my eyes. I can hear them talking but I’m not paying any attention. I vaguely remember my Dad coming to the room.

Day 7

 

I wake early in the morning in the bed; Huh! Liam or Dad must have put me here. I have a shower covering my hand with the shower cap and an elastic band I found in the draw. Lucky it was there I reckon. I pack all my things for the plane trip home, I try to be quiet and let Liam sleep, he has a fair drive ahead of him with Dad today. My hand isn’t hurting that much this morning; it’s just a dull ache I think I can live with for now. I ring Dad to see if he wants breakfast, there is no answer he must be still asleep or in the shower. I try Mom – same.

I put the television on low and watch the news, usual garbage and then the sports. A lovely set of muscly arms reach around my shoulders with a nice warm wet feeling on my neck. I love my guy.

“Morning gorgeous,” I say, my eyes following him as he comes and lies on the couch with his head in my lap and arms around me.

“I knew you found me cute, but gorgeous, I’ve really outdone myself.” He giggles, “Morning Babe, how is your hand?” he asks, I lean down and kiss him. He looks up and gives me my love smile.

“Did you know you have a smile just for me, I call it my love smile? I never noticed it until this week. And my hand is fine just a dull ache.”

“Do I? Well you have one too, just for me. I think it’s what made me fall in love with you in the first place. You also get a dimple on your right cheek, only with that smile and it’s only when you smile at me. I love you Will.” He smiles and looks into my eyes. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss him. My eyes flick to the television

“Fuck!” I scream pushing Liam up and increase the volume on the news.

Liam jumps up looking at me in fear. I point to the screen. The lady news presenter shows video of the scene. It is a wide view, showing the cops walking around and in the background we are at the back of the ambulance Liam’s is talking to a cop and walks over giving me a kiss as they’re putting me in the back of it.

“The heroics of two young teenagers from Kentucky foiled a robbery of construction materials yesterday. This led to the arrest of several other men ages sixteen to thirty overnight, in connection with a string of other thefts around the city involving other construction sites. One of the boys an avid photographer, managed to get photos of the two men involved attempting to break into the enclosure, as well as the truck they were using. The truck took police on a bit of a chase for a few miles until he was surrounded and caught fleeing from the truck. One of the young heroes was injured and taken to the hospital; thankfully he was treated and released. The materials have been donated for the rebuild and are now safely guarded around the clock.”

We stood staring at the screen for a couple of minutes. There is a knock on the door, we both stare at it frozen. Shit! Dad is going to make us both go home now. I shoo Liam into the bathroom to have a shower while I open the door. Phew! It’s a bell boy with a package for Liam and I. The bathroom door is open and I can hear the shower running. I put the lid down on the toilet sit down and tell Liam about the package.

“Will, I think we better tell your Dad about the news piece, he’ll be mad if he finds out we knew and said nothing.”

“I guess you’re right, plus we were outed to all of New Orleans. I’m glad we are leaving today.” I say a little deflated.

“Are you upset we were outed?” his voice comes over warily.

“My sweet, sweet, Liam, as far as I’m concerned I was never ‘in’ to be ‘outed’. The minute we were together as a couple I said to myself then and there, I won’t be hiding this relationship. There will be no secret that I love you. Yes we should be careful as a gay couple, but we will never, ever, be a dirty secret waiting to get caught. We are better than that; you are worth more than that. I love you and I don’t give a flying rat’s ass who knows. I just didn’t expect that we would come out one city at a time.” I’m greeted with silence, now I’m worried.

I pull the curtain back and Liam is standing under the water stream with tears falling down his face. I put my hand around his neck and bring his face to me for a loving kiss so he knows I mean what I say.

“C’mon Baby, lets dry you off and look at this package. It’s from Dad, so we better check it’s not ticking first.” I grab a towel and pull him from the shower to dry him.

He brings his forehead to mine, “I love you more than anything on this earth. I agree we shouldn’t hide our relationship. I don’t mean we parade around either, but I don’t care who knows that I am completely and totally yours. Mind, body and soul. We are a forever love, I promise you that.”

 

Liam is finishing up his packing and he asks me to open the package. I open it with one hand, it’s awkward and I find a letter on top, it reads.

To My Dear Boys,

We are on our way to the airport. We’ve decided to let you finish your road trip together. I’ve changed the arrangements for after the race. You’ll spend the night in Talladega as originally planned. But only one night in Nashville and then straight home. Paperwork is attached. Please don’t see it as punishment, by then Will’s hand should be followed up by our doctor.

We also saw the news this morning, I’d feel better with you two being at home with us just in case the Kentucky or National news pick up the story, there is no way of telling. Also once your hand is better you both will be enrolled in either Martial Arts or Boxing your choice pick one. No arguments, I need peace of mind after this so just go with it.

No driving Will, do you hear me? Leave it to Liam. Liam you take plenty of breaks okay? Ring us a lot, we want to know you’re both safe and out of trouble. Take the Mobile route to Talladega it’s prettier.

Liam, enjoy your birthday. Don’t dwell on the fact your Dad’s not here, he’s around and watching I promise you. He is very proud of you, remember he loves you and wants you to be happy.

I’ve left you boys some goodies, for God sake don’t tell your Mom. I love you boys and we’ll see you in a couple of days. Enjoy yourselves.

Love Dad

I look up and Liam is smiling, he has watery eyes but he’s smiling. I lift the cardboard separating the letter from the goodies. I look through it quickly without taking anything out and I start hysterically laughing.

“What? What are the goodies?” he asks chuckling.

I pull out a pack of Depends with my Name on it, “Well for starters ya rat bastard, you told Dad what happened with the alligator.”

Liam laughs and moves backwards so I couldn’t punch him. I laugh with him shaking my finger. I start pulling out the goodies one at a time and we laugh harder the further along we get in the box. There’s a huge box of condoms, multiple sizes, thanks Dad. What can only be described as a massive bottle of lube, should take a lifetime to get through it. A pair of fluffy handcuffs with a cock ring to match, a copy of the gay karma sutra, funny Dad. About six travel packs of anal douche kits, good one Dad. Could I be anymore embarrassed than I am right now?

As it turns out, yes, yes I can. Underneath our goodies is a whole bunch of men’s health leaflets and printed articles. How to prepare for anal sex, How to prepare your partner for anal sex, How to be a good top, How to be a good bottom, Are you a top or bottom?, Hygiene and anal sex, How to avoid STI’s, PrEP, the list goes on and on.

Liam is on the bed holding his stomach, laughing hysterically, “Oh my God, Dad is the coolest.”

I say with a deadpan face, “Yeah! Dad is a dead man!”

Liam stops laughing looks at me with a raised eyebrow and loses his shit all over again. I chuckle and try to calm him down. I pack the goodies box and letter and put it with our luggage to be taken to the car.

 

Liam is taking Dad’s advice and we going up the I-65 to Talladega. It’s going to be a long day, we haven’t really seen anything but the interstate so far. Liam moves his hand to my thigh and keeps driving, I smile at him.

“How’s the hand Babe?” he asks.

“It’s throbbing a little, I’ll be okay.”

“Why don’t you take one of the pain pills?”

“They make me sleepy.” I whine.

“Well there’s no point sitting there in pain, all we’ll be doing is driving. I’ve had enough excitement for a couple of days and I want to relax and enjoy the next couple.”

“I’m sorry if this has become boring, we had a lot of plans that we didn’t get to.”

“Trust me, I’m having the time of my life. I feel guilty you got hurt though. Please take a pill and sleep a little, you won’t be missing anything I promise.”

So I took one, I finally wake and we are in a Service Centre car park near a Subway and Liam isn’t here. I went to get out of the car, the Brat has handcuffed me to the freakin’ steering wheel. You may laugh, it’s a busy carpark and people walking past the car could see, the fluffy handcuffs and me in them. They think it’s hilarious. To add insult to injury the reason I’m trying to get out, I need the restroom. Son of a bitch, I will kill him.

I saw him come out of Subway, I close my eyes enough so I can see and pretend to be asleep. He stood outside the car for a minute laughing at me with a couple of people. I wait for him to get in the car. He does his window up and is rewrapping his sub so he can drive and eat. I slowly and stealthily move my head so my face is within an inch of his ear and lick it. He flinched so hard he smacked his head against the window and drops his sub. Now that’s funny, I start roaring with laughter.

“Dude, you suck!” he yells at me, while I laugh harder.

“You know I do!” he almost smiles when I say this, “If you let me out of these things, I’ll take a leak and get you another sub.”

“Fine, meatball sub extra sauce,” he says as he lets me out of the handcuffs, then starts cleaning up the previous sub.

As the door to the Subway closes behind me in this very crowded shop, I walk toward the restroom. Liam comes through the door and very loudly calls out to me.

“Dude, Will, wait up you forgot your depends diaper!” Threw it toward me, I catch without thinking and he runs back to the car. I keep moving my very embarrassed self to the restroom put the diaper in the trash can and hide in there for about ten minutes hopefully most of the people have moved along. I go to the back of the line and convince myself no one is looking at me. I get a yummy turkey and salad sub, ranch dressing. I get Liam his meatball sub with extra sauce and I’m sure he also asked for hot chilli better not forget that. Better get him a soda, just to help the heat along. I’ll have water I think.

I make my way back to the car and put on my ‘I will kill you face’. He smiles at me through the window, I pass him the drinks from my pockets and then the subs. He rewraps mine then his in silence and then when he’s ready we are back on the interstate. He hoe’s into his sub, and in about two minutes his face is bright red. He looks at me cracks open his soda and drinks half the bottle.

“Is everything okay Bud?” I ask innocently smiling.

“Asshole!” he chokes out.

“If you call a truce I’ll share my other six inches with you.”

His head snaps in my direction, wiggling his eyebrows at me, “Really?”

“Turkey salad sub with Ranch ya big perve!” I laugh, “B…ut if you’re an extra good best friend maybe your boyfriend will let you at those six inches too.”

He starts bouncing in his seat singing, “I’ll be good, I’ll be good, I’ll be extra, extra good.”

He was, so I did. And I got mine too. Once we got to the hotel that is.

Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 50
  • Love 9
  • Haha 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I find it so sad that an old white man can brag about groping a ladies body parts, yet 2 young men in love can't feel safe walking in public holding hands. Young love is a joy to see and you are building this story so beautifully. Happy to see that the boys don't have porn worthy sex right away because the insecurities and tentative explorations you portray are more realistic.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/25/2017 05:08 AM, Petey said:

I find it so sad that an old white man can brag about groping a ladies body parts, yet 2 young men in love can't feel safe walking in public holding hands. Young love is a joy to see and you are building this story so beautifully. Happy to see that the boys don't have porn worthy sex right away because the insecurities and tentative explorations you portray are more realistic.

Thank you, and I agree with you. Young love no matter the form is nice. They just want to hold hands, walk hand in hand or have a quick kiss like any straight couple. It's nice rather than all the aggression we see normally these days.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I got behind and had to read a couple of chapters to get caught up. Still loving these boys and your descriptions of young love. Keep up the good work. Thanks. Jeff

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm really glad that the boys are allowed to continue their trip together! Will's talk with his Dad shows a growing maturity in him, and I have to wonder if it is because of him and Liam's new relationship? Each is now not only responsible for himself, but the other as well, so that has to be sobering--most of the time. We won't count the pranks at Subway against them...not after what Dad gave them!
I hope the guys can get some of the groups from home on board to help the people in New Orleans!
Despite the tension of the break-in, this chapter just reaffirms the warm and fuzzies.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I fully agree with you and Petey,i am an old hasbeen now lol,i was recently in my local shopping centre here in cheltenham England,i saw two beautiful boys aprox 16/18 years old walking along holding hands and so in love,nobody even glanced at them it was so cool,i regret not going upto them and shaking their hands and giving them my support.nice story by the way.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

The opening love scene to this chapter was exquisite.   The rest was not disappointing either!  And it seems to have ended on swell note too!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Well dear ole Dad has a mischievous streak as well! Depends!!! The nut did not fall too far from the tree!!  Anyway I'm glad the boys got to continue their road trip together.  It will be a memorable experience for a long time.  My guess is the news will travel nationwide and the boys will be outed before they return to Kentucky.  Look out for Jennifer - she is going to be one MAD  Bitch!

I absolutely love this story bndmetl.  Thank you, David

Edited by KayDeeMac
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..