Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 4,596 Words
  • 5,692 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 21. Chapter 21

Benny’s Birthday – Part 2

 

I woke at my usual non-human hour of the morning and thought to myself since I’m up I might as well go for a run. Getting out of the bed without waking Liam wasn’t easy he kept stirring and reaching for me. When I finally made it out of bed, I stood there for a couple of minutes watching my baby sleep. God, I have no idea how I got so lucky. Every time I look at him my heart swells, he takes my breath away. Not only is he kind, caring and generous in every sense of the word but he’s so handsome, and I can’t believe he wants me.

Liam’s eyes flickered open, and he stared at me for a couple of seconds before his eyes closed again. But my love smile plastered his face.

“You going for a run Honey?” He croaked with his eyes still closed.

I crawled back on the bed and sat on my knees leaned down and kissed him good morning.

“Mmm… That’s a nice way to interrupt sleep.” He said, “I’ll see you when you get back, I love you, Babe. Be careful!”

“I will, love you back.”

I pulled my workout clothes from our bag and tried my best to get dressed quietly. When I went to the kitchen, Alex was already standing in front of the coffee maker leaning on the bench waiting for the coffee to brew.

“Morning,” I surprised Alex, he put his hand to his chest and twisted to look at me.

“Geez, Will, warn a guy would ya,” he said to me laughing.

“Sorry Cuz, I’m just going for a run. If I don’t, when I get back home, training will be hell. Did you wanna come with?” asking him.

“Ha! Yeah, I’m not really in the mood for a stroke this morning. God, I haven’t exercised properly in ages. I’m starting to get flabby, I’ll have to start again.” He said the latter more to himself than to me, “Hang on a sec,” he went to his room and came back with his phone.

“Go next door to Cal’s, Jase is out front waiting for you. I managed to catch him before he left, he usually runs at a local spot with all the other crazies like yourself.” He said laughing.

“Cool, thanks see ya soon.” Alex nodded and waved then went back to watching the coffee.

<>-<>-<>

We were finishing up breakfast when the Kentucky brood arrived, followed by my Uncle and Aunt’s arrival with Beth my cousin and a guy who looked about her age. Beth had a cast on her wrist and one leg. She had a fall down the stairs a couple weeks back and broke both, I feel bad, she introduced us to her boyfriend, his name is Jack. They both looked tired and miserable. Her face did light up a little when she saw me. Once the introductions were done another couple arrived with Cal and Jase, they happened to be Shane and Haley’s parents. Tracy also had made it back to the house with Nadia their housekeeper.

Benny was leaning against the back of the lounge with Haley staring eagerly at the big box with a bow on it and other presents laying all around it as if it were a Christmas tree. Tracy’s eyes wandered over to the little guy, and I saw his face drop when he saw Benny’s face.

Tracy clapped his hands together then grabbed Alex around the waist and turned him to their birthday boy, “Okay, now that we are all here and breakfast is over. Help yourself to coffee, and then Benny can open his presents.”

I called Benny over to me while everyone was fixing themselves a caffeine hit, I whispered, “The two square presents, well one of them is for Haley so she would have a present to open.”

“Fanks Will,” Benny put his arms around me and gave me a hug, then I pointed him in Liam’s direction.

“Alright Munchkin go for it,” Tracy smiled and hugged Alex.

“I, not a chicken Poppy,” Benny replied and rolling his eyes, it was so hard not to laugh.

The first present Benny went for were the two identical squarish parcels. He gave the one with princess wrapping to Haley. He took the card out of the envelope first and stared at it for about three seconds realizing he couldn’t read it. Then directly handed it to Mom for her to read to him. He then proceeded to rip open the paper, Haley following suit. It was the kickboards, he was very excited and gave Shane and Cory a hug and said the appropriate things as did Haley. He moved on to the other gifts, the Spongebob table, and chairs, from Katherine and Oliver. He set it up straight away.

Now that he was sitting like a King on his throne we had to pass him his gifts. He got some DVD’s, legos, clothes – they would have to be from Mom. He opened his safety gear for his bike and was somewhat confused but pretended he was happy with it. His Dad’s got him a small tablet so he could play games on it. He was down to the bike, he tore all of the paper off and removed the box. Benny skipped sideways like a crab and throwing his fists up and down in the air. I guess he likes it. Liam and I got the best thank you hug. Not that it’s a competition, but we definitely got the best reaction.

Once Benny had finished jumping up and down he slowly circled the bike two or three times. Daring to touch a bit of it here and there. Eventually, he got up the nerve to beg someone to teach him how to ride.

Tracy put everyone to work to get ready for the party, Liam, Oliver, Shane, Cory and I were in charge of blowing up the balloons and hanging them around outside and some helium balloons with different versions of ‘Happy Birthday’ on them for inside the house. Shane’s parents with Jack and Beth were putting together the candy bags for the kids to take home. Alex was preparing the kid's games with the Dads. Tracy, Katherine, and Mom with help from Nadia – much to Tracy’s dismay – were getting the food ready. Anyone left over had gone to help teach or supervise the teaching of Benny and Haley to ride. Thus keeping them distracted as they were getting in the way.

Everything was done except for the food when the first kid arrived. Alex called them Benny back into the house to greet his friends. It wasn’t long before there were people and a sea of four and five-year-olds running around. As per usual for a kids party, there were a lot more adults, friends of Alex and Tracy’s. Most of the hockey team Alex played on was there, some had started a Euchre tournament at the card table. I put mine and Liam’s name down to player the winner at some stage. The old farts had all gathered by the breakfast bar and was helping Tracy put the food out. He’d set up a table with finger food so people could eat whenever they wanted.

Liam, God love him went straight for the bread with sprinkles while all the adults shook their head and laughed at his unwillingness to give up the child within. Katherine and Oliver were sitting with my cousin Beth and her boyfriend Jack locked in a conversation. I was sitting on a chaise, Jase came out with another guy and brought me a bottle of water and some sunscreen. They sat beside me each in their own chair.

“Oh… Thanks, I don’t want to end up like yesterday. I want to enjoy today.”

“You’re welcome, this is Remmy, Remmy this is Alex’s cousin Will,” we said hello, leaning over Jase to shake hands, “What are doing out here by yourself?” Jase asked as he and the other guy cracked a beer each.

I giggled, “I’m watching the kids play tag, it’s hilarious. They look like they’re hearding chickens you watch.”

We watched a kid tag another, then everyone ran from him while he tried to catch them. They didn’t separate, they all stayed together in a pack and moved in the same direction. And there among them was the biggest kid of all – My Liam. We laughed as we watched the kids and then in slow motion poor Haley was pushed, and she fell and let out one almighty squeal. Benny was by her side patting her back while she cried. Because she was hurt and crying – he cried, as we went to move to her Liam swept her up in his arms and had a look at the damage. He then picked up Benny as well and took them inside to fix Haley or find her Mom.

“Whoa! Who is that fine specimen of the human race,” Remmy asked as he pulled his sunglasses from his eyes as they followed Liam.

Jase chuckled, “He’s jailbait,”

I giggled quietly to myself, he’s all mine buddy regardless of age.

“He’s also very out of reach, and hopelessly in love,” Jase said looking at me while he chuckled.

“Yeah! He’s also very hot!” Remmy said breathlessly doing an imitation of burning with his hand.

I smiled as I took a sip of water, “You should see him in a pair of leather pants.”

Remmy went to say something, but Liam came over to me with Haley, who is now sporting a band-aid on her knee. Her face wet with tears. Liam put her on my lap, then bent over and kissed me.

“Are you okay jelly-bean?” I asked her, she nodded her head as it rested on my chest.

I pulled Liam to me again. “I love you so much, you are always protecting all of us. You, my handsome man, are going to be one hell of a father some day.” I muttered quietly so only he could hear me.

He rested his forehead against mine, “Do you thinks so?” he asked quietly.

“I know so, any kid of ours is going to know they have the greatest Dad in the world,” I whispered. He surprisingly snapped his head back and looked into my eyes, to see if I was sincere, his eyes were a little watery.

“God, I’m so in love with you Honey,” he leaned forward kissing me so gently, so lovingly the butterflies in my stomach were flapping enough to create a tsunami.

“Right back at ya,” I said releasing him from my grip. He kissed the top of Haley’s head and went back to join the kids. Benny stayed next to me, “Hey squirt, why don’t you come around here and sit with Jase,”

Benny climbed over to me and onto Jase, his poor little face all worried as he looked at Haley. He stayed on Jase’s lap watching her. He wasn’t letting her out of his sight until he knew she was going to be okay. How cute is that, he’s four and already protective of his friend. They rested on our laps until Alex and Tracy came out and gathered all the kids to play a game. We were a distant memory as Benny took Haley by the hand and ran to where the action was.

Remmy punched Jase in the shoulder, “You could have told me and not let me make an idiot of myself.”

“Ow, ya big bully, and why would I do that. The look on your face was hilarious when Liam kissed Will,”

I laughed loudly, “Don’t worry about it, he gets that reaction everywhere we go, I’m used to it. I can’t wait until he joins the police just to see him in the uniform. Oh Yeah!”

Remmy looked surprised, “He wants to be a cop?”

“Yeah! He intends to be a crime scene photographer if he doesn’t get to play baseball.”

“I’m a detective if he ever wants to chat about it tell him to give me a call. My partner is here somewhere too. I think he’s playing cards with Dom. But either one of us will be happy to chat with him about it.” Remmy passed a card to me.

“Thanks, that’s really sweet of you,” I said appreciatively taking the card and putting it in my pocket.

A big guy walked over and sat at the end of Remmy’s chaise. He handed Remmy and Jase a beer, looked at me and went to give me his. I waved him off.

“Good one Adam, he’s seventeen,” Jase laughed.

“This is Adam, my partner. Adam this is Will, Alex’s cousin,” Remmy said.

“Nice to meet you, Will,” he slid over and shook my hand.

“His boyfriend wants to become a crime scene photographer,” Remmy told him.

“That’s cool, what about yourself?” Adam asked me.

“I think I want to get an apprenticeship with a furniture maker or carpenter/cabinet maker, I’m not quite sure yet. If I do go to college, I’m going to aim for speech therapy or a teacher for the hearing impaired.” I told him. I’ve been thinking about it a lot. Lately, I really to like creating things out of wood. I happen to stumble upon the speech therapy, but I think I would be happier making furniture or something to that effect. I still have time to make up my mind. I guess we’ll see, and it’s not like the wood work is going to disappear, but the college experience is not something to sneeze at.

“Will! Look what I got, can you put it on me pease,” Benny climbed on my lap waving one of those iridescent plastic bracelets in my face.

I took it from his little hand and put it on his wrist, “Wow, how cool, look it’s purple!”

Benny held his wrist up to inspect the new accessory, “Fanks Will,” he said with a big smile on his face. He hops off of my lap and takes my hand, “We’re going to play the parcel game, come play wif me, Will.”

I swung my legs over the side of the chaise, throwing my head back “Excuse me, gentlemen, I’m needed to kick a little derriere,” laughing as Benny pulled me to my feet and in the direction of the kids all sitting down in a circle.

Oliver joined in the fun with the kids and us, he even won his own iridescent necklace. He was so very proud running over to Katherine to show her, who laughed at his excitement and then roused at him for taking a prize from the kids. He gave it to one of the boys who hadn’t won anything yet. Tracy felt bad for Oliver and gave him a necklace, and while he was putting it on, he poked his tongue out at Katherine. She laughed and kissed him. See they are perfect together and one hell of a family.

Adam caught my eye, and my focus ended up there. He’s so much like Liam, tall and broad that nice v shape from his shoulders to his waist.

Tracy slid up next to me, “Are you perving on the detective, young Will?”

I looked at him sideways, “Hell yes,” I said quietly, kind of to myself and kind of answering him, “he looks and is built so much like Liam, so hot!”

Tracy chortled, “I know, pity he’s straight. It seems we have the same taste in men.” My cousin Alex was also built like Liam.

We clinked our drinks together and sipped, Adam chose that time to walk past us, “I can feel you two perverts checking me out,” he chuckled as he walked by us into the house.

“Ooops! Busted,” I laughed.

Tracy shrugged his shoulders, “Eh! Who cares, he didn’t seem to mind. Shit! Come give me a hand with the cake so we can get these kids the hell outta here. I love kids and especially our Benny but too many four-year-olds, my head is gonna explode.”

I laughed and followed him to the kitchen. Tracy pulled the cake box out of the refrigerator and retrieved a cake stand from the cupboard. The cake was a normal slab sponge with white icing, blue trim and Happy Birthday Benny in a soft yellow icing. We put a number four candle on it, a little candle for Haley and some sparklers.

“I expected some elaborate cake,” I said surprisingly.

“I know right? We could get that kid any kind of cake he wanted, and this is what he picked. He has very simple tastes. At Christmas somehow it came up about some kids not having a home or being less fortunate than him. He took that in, ever since he’s pretty conscious about what he asks for. Unless he really wants it. But otherwise, he makes do with what he has. Or chooses the simplest of things when he has to have whatever. Our Munchkin has the biggest heart I’ve ever come across, sometimes I fear it will get him hurt when he’s older.”

I signed to Liam, who was talking with Adam and Remmy just outside the door to get his camera. He excused himself and took photos of the cake, then followed Tracy outside with it as everyone sang Happy Birthday to Benny. He had the biggest smile on his face and sang along with everybody as he held Haley’s hand. The two beautiful kids blew out the candles and posed for a picture with the cake. God, they are cute. Then had a photo taken with Alex and Tracy.

The cake was cut and passed around the party goers. For a simple cake, it was a big hit. The kids all ran around hopped up on a sugar high for another hour or so then the guests started to dwindle home. In the end, it was a just family sitting around drinking coffee and crapping on. Remmy and Adam dragged Liam and me to the card table to play Euchre, we were too busy while the party was going on. They taught us how to play the game, we taught them how to lose. It was fun, we’ll have to remember the rules for when we get home.

Remmy and Adam let Liam pick their brains about becoming a cop and specifically a photographer for the police force. Some of the stories they told were pretty gruesome, I’m kind of wishing Liam would change his mind now. I don’t really want his view of the world tainted that much. Of course, I could never voice this to him as it’s his career path and he needs to choose it for himself. I would never, ever interfere because he needs to be happy with what he does for a living.

Haley had gone home with her parents when they left the party, so Benny was by himself. He climbed onto my lap and helped me play my cards. He would pick out the cards to play, I would consider them and then just throw what he suggested. Unless it meant we would renig, but otherwise we still did alright. Benny seemed to like the heart cards the best. He eventually melted into me and fell asleep. Alex came to get him, but I took him and tucked him into bed.

I went to Dad at the table and knelt next to his seat, “Dad, would it be okay if I ask Alex and Tracy if we can take Benny tomorrow and bring him back Tuesday. He could stay in our room with the four of us, and we could take him to the beach and just hang out for the day?”

“Um… Are you sure Will? As cute as they are toddlers can be a lot of work and have endless energy. You’d have to watch him every second.”

“Yeah, I can’t see how that’s any different to Liam. He’s like the freakin’ energizer bunny.” I said laughing.

Dad smiled and shrugged, “As long as your sure, I don’t have a problem with it.”

“Cool! Thanks, Dad,” he ruffled my hair and kissed the top of my head.

I cleared my throat quietly and stood up, “Um Alex?”

He looked up at me and smiled.

“Would it be okay with you and Tracy if Liam, Oliver, Katherine and I take Benny tomorrow for the night and bring him back Tuesday?” I asked my cousin hopefully.

He looked to Tracy for his thoughts, and he didn’t look too sure. Dad assured them they would all be there too.

“Yeah! I guess that’s okay. Take care of our baby though he’s all we’ve got in this world that matters to us.” He said as a warning.

“Of course we will,” I assured him, “Thanks, Cory did you want to come with us as well.”

Callen piped up, “He’s got school tomorrow,”

“Oh sorry, I forgot we have different weeks,” I said disappointedly.

Jase leaned over and whispered something to Callen, and he slumped his shoulders, “Fine, fine, he can miss one day of school, it won’t kill him.”

Thanks, Daddy,” he said with excitement, “can I call and ask Shane as well?”

Callen sighed, “Sure why not, but if Dom says no. There is no argument, understand?” he said sternly.

“Of course Daddy. Thanks, Will, I’ll just call Shane.” Cory went out the back to make his call in private. After a couple of minutes, he came back to the table excited. Dom had said yes. Cory hugged his Dad’s and whispered special thanks to Jase smiling. I should say grinning from ear-to-ear.

<>-<>-<>

We had a ball with our extra’s, Benny talked us into letting him bring his bike. The rest of us rented bicycle’s, and we all went for a ride together around the island. We played volleyball and football in the sand, went for a swim at the beach. How cool is that, there is no ocean in Kentucky, so it was very much a novelty for us. Liam and Cory let us bury them in the sand, Dad bought everyone lunch and ice-cream’s later in the day. We all went to Mucky Duck for dinner then went back to our rooms and played some board and card games for the rest of the evening.

Katherine put on some music, she grabbed Benny, and they were dancing and singing around the room. Oliver joined in making funny dance moves, poor Benny just about wet his pants laughing.

Benny grabbed mine and Liam’s hands, “Come on helping us, it’s fun.”

We abandoned our game of snap and helped him dance and have fun, I don’t think we’ve laughed so hard in a long time. Shane picked Benny up and was dancing with him like he was a rag doll, I grabbed Cory and started imitating the Tango with him, and Liam was trying to be a ballerina. All of a sudden I noticed Dad and Papi standing in the room with their arms crossed watching us. Cory and I stopped dead in the spot we were in, and then we were all standing there looking straight at our Dad’s. Then Papi skipped over and started dancing in the middle with us, followed by Dad who took Benny from Shane and spun around with him while he squealed with glee. It lasted about another ten minutes, and the manager came to tell us to knock it off and keep the noise down.

 

Tuesday morning we dropped Benny and the boys back at Alex’s early, so Cory and Shane could get ready for school. There were hugs and tears all around, Tracy told us to keep an eye out for an invitation to their wedding. So kind of them to invite us. We spent the rest of the day relaxing around Sanibel, eating, sleeping and swimming in the pool. Liam and I had exchanged numbers with Cory and Shane so we could text back and forth.

Wednesday we left for Orlando and stayed through Friday morning where we are catching a flight back home to Kentucky. We were all exhausted by the time we hit the airport, we spent yesterday at Disney World from opening till closing. I had a lot more fun than I thought we would. Liam brought his camera along, and we have photos with just about every character there is. All us boys went on all the rides we could, Mom and Katherine stayed with their feet firmly on the ground.

At the airport, we were sitting waiting for our flight.

“Babe, I need a drink did you want one?” Liam asked me.

“Yes please,” I said through a yawn. Liam smiled, bent over and kissed me quickly before going to get our drinks. I crossed my arms and closed my eyes for a minute, stretching my legs out.

“Umm… Will, who is that with Liam?” Katherine nudged me awake.

I looked over, and he had our drinks, but he was talking with a lady about his height with a platinum blond pixie haircut. It couldn’t be… Is that… holy fucking crap. I sat up straight watching them walk toward us. By the time I finished stuttering in my head, they were standing in front of us. Liam handed me my drink. I sat there like a stunned mullet.

“This is my boyfriend, Will, one of your biggest fans and our friends Oliver and Katherine. Our folks are around here somewhere.” Liam said looking around for them.

I sit here, still like a turd, saying nothing, just blinking at her like an idiot.

“Guys this is Pink! I ran into her at the café,” Liam introduced her.

“Nice to meet you all, have you had a good time in Florida?” she smiled.

I blinked – again. I stood up, and Liam snaked his arm around my waist for support. I’ve not a clue what possessed me to do this, but I blinked again, and Liam squeezed me a little tighter, I tilted my head and reached out and gently poked her arm to see if she was real. Liam reached out and took my hand back.

I looked up at Liam – blinking, “Baby, she’s real, that’s really Pink!”

He chuckled along with Pink, Liam kissed my temple, “I know Honey, that’s why she came to meet you.” Liam turned to her, “do you mind if I get a photo of you with Will?” Katherine slapped Liam’s arm, “and Katherine.”

“Sure no problem, then I better go,” Pink smiled. She smiled at me, directly at me. I think I peed a little bit. Holy crap how cool is she.

She stood and had a photo with me and then Katherine and both of us together. Her arm touched me, oh my god. I’m never washing it again. She left soon after the photo’s, I sat in my chair with a big smile on my face. Liam sat next to me and put his arm around the back of my chair.

I rested my head on his shoulder, “I’m a dork, aren’t I?”

“No Babe,” he chortled, “I was no different when I met Dale Earnhardt Jr.”

That made me feel better.

“I love you, Baby, thank you.” Liam pulled me to him and kissed the top of my head.

I’m looking forward to getting home.

Sorry for the delay, life got in the way. Should be back on track now.

Thanks for reading, please like and/or leave feedback. I much appreciate it.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 46
  • Love 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

OK I was having a real crap day. You just wiped it all away. Benny is the best kid ever!!!!! I remember being like him when I was younger. He is way sweeter than I was.Him and Haley are so damn cute together. Worth the wait

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Why does this chapter keep popping up as being posted (as opposed to updated)? It’s happened four times so far.

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Why does this chapter keep popping up as being posted (as opposed to updated)? It’s happened four times so far.

Sorry my computer had a fit when I posted and closed down, so maybe I aggravated the program.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

OK I was having a real crap day. You just wiped it all away. Benny is the best kid ever!!!!! I remember being like him when I was younger. He is way sweeter than I was.Him and Haley are so damn cute together. Worth the wait

Thank you Wesley, I'm glad I brightened your day. I wish I had a Benny myself.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

Sorry my computer had a fit when I posted and closed down, so maybe I aggravated the program.

Maybe you should ask a moderator to look into the problem because it’s now five times.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

Maybe you should ask a moderator to look into the problem because it’s now five times.

Thanks will do, sorry it's being a pain.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

Thanks will do, sorry it's being a pain.

I have sent of asking for them to look at it for me, apologies again.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Eight Ten Sixteen so far. It looks like you’ve discovered yet another bug in the GA software!  ;-)

 

At least the Newest Stories page shows only the first posting. And it’s not preventing others from posting – something I wondered about when I realized the ‘postings’ were randomly spaced and no other new chapters had been posted until about 15 minutes ago.

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment

This was another cool chapter, I really like reading about the guys and Benny,the way they interact with each other is so much fun to read about. The crazy things that they do, Will couldn't believe it when Liam came back with pink and the drinks that was so funny the way he acted when he realized that it really was her standing there with Liam. Keep the fun coming, Liam & Will are such a great couple, the differences between them I believe are what draws them so much closer everytime they go somewhere or do something it's fun for them as well as those around them because everyone is involved with what is going on. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Butcher56 said:

This was another cool chapter, I really like reading about the guys and Benny,the way they interact with each other is so much fun to read about. The crazy things that they do, Will couldn't believe it when Liam came back with pink and the drinks that was so funny the way he acted when he realized that it really was her standing there with Liam. Keep the fun coming, Liam & Will are such a great couple, the differences between them I believe are what draws them so much closer everytime they go somewhere or do something it's fun for them as well as those around them because everyone is involved with what is going on. 

Thank you, I love writing about their life together. I like the way they treat each other as well as others. What I like the most is, they give each other the space to be exactly who they are and not get caught up in the bullshit of trying to change what they don't like. I'll keep writing as long as you lot keep reading. The feedback gives me the motivation to keep going and bringing more.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Liked the chapter, but....Will losing his bladder when the alligator lunged in Louisiana was one thing, but peeing a bit when he saw Pink doesn't fit in with Mr. Abs who has been taking self-defense and boxing....

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Yes a real "feel good" chapter for everyone.  Will and Liam will make wonderful parents for their ( #..?) kids!  Sanibel (technically on the Gulf of Mexico) is famous for the massive amount of sea shells on the beaches - I guess collecting sea shells is just not interesting for the young! Didn't know the boys were such a fan of Pink - maybe I missed something earlier!  Anyway, I'm sure, celebrity encounters are few and far between in Kentucky!  I'm really enjoying this story!  Thank you!! David

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..