Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 5,197 Words
  • 4,688 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 38. Chapter 38

He’s Alive

 

I pulled Liam aside, “I just got a text from Seb, he wants you and me to come to Odie’s, well I assume it’s Odie’s address. He’s been beaten up, and he doesn’t know what to do, so it can’t be a simple situation. Seb asked for me to bring you, I’m worried.”

“What do you want to do?” Liam asked me.

“It’s Seb’s best friend, we can’t not help. I know Seb’s been worried about him lately, something to do with Odie’s boyfriend not being a nice guy. Well I know what we should do even if Seb gets pissed off,” I said to Liam, running my hand through my hair in frustration and looking over at Detective Price. Liam followed my line of sight.

“I agree, but I think we should take Dad and Papi too, for Seb’s sake if nothing else. The coaches, Uncle Ian, Derek, and Theo, should stay out of this,” Liam took my hand, “Are you sure because we don’t know what we are walking into.”

“That’s the reason I think we should take Detective Price. Seb will just have to deal with it,” I said, “We’ve been through enough this year to know not to take any risks and how easy things can go pear-shaped. I won’t risk anything ever happening to you Liam, I can’t. I know I seem a little dramatic, but I don’t care.”

Liam leaned forward and gently kissed me on the lips, “You’re not being dramatic Honey, you’re just cautious and taking care of us. It’s one of the things I love about you the most.” Liam smiled.

“You get the detective, and I’ll get our Dad’s, and we better move our ass.” I walked toward Dad and Papi. Once I got close, I motioned for them to come to me.

“Seb’s needs our help, Odie’s in trouble and has been beaten up. If you two don’t mind, I’d like you to come with us. Seb may need you, Liam is talking with Detective Price because we don’t know what the situation is at the house. Will you come?” I asked in a hushed tone, not wanting anyone to overhear, especially the coaches.

Liam slid his arm around my waist, and Detective Price stood beside me.

“Of course Will, but listen to me right now. You and Liam are to do whatever Detective Price tells you to do. Do you hear me?” Dad said firmly.

“We will Dad,” Liam said and pulled me tight to him as a warning that I’d better do as I’m told. I’d been given that squeeze a time or two.

“You keep that husband of yours reigned in Liam, I’m not joking.” Papi paused and looked at the coaches, “We are going to have to tell them, Beau maybe eighteen and their nephew but he’s also their son.”

“Beau’s eighteen? When did that happen?” I asked, focus like a goldfish, I have.

“Is that really what’s important right now?” Dad asked.

“No,” I said sheepishly.

“Tony, Cass…” That was all we heard as the detective approached the coaches.

“Ian, would you mind taking Mom back to our place…” that was all we got to hear of Papi’s conversation with Uncle Ian and Mom.

Derek approached us, “I don’t know what’s going on, but I need to get these guys back home. Call if you need us for anything.”

“Sorry Derek, Seb’s in trouble we don’t know how bad it is. It’s probably not worth all of this drama, but we don’t want to risk anyone getting hurt.” Liam answered.

“Sounds smart, better safe than sorry. Keep that husband of yours in line, he’s a registered weapon and can get into a lot of trouble if he lays a finger on anyone.” Derek squeezed Liam’s shoulder and left with Jason and Stephen.

“We’ll see you guys tomorrow night,” Liam called out, “Congratulations again Stephen,”

Stephen smiled and waved, “Good luck, send us a text, later, so we know you guys are okay.”

<>-<>-<>

The convoy arrived at Odie’s place one car at a time, Beau was pacing by Seb’s Camaro. Seb looked like he was sneaking around the outside of the house peering in the windows. There were a few cars in the driveway, and out in the street. Odie’s house was a cottage style home, it’s obvious he took pride in it. It had a nice garden with shrubs and greenery with a few feature seasonal flower beds, which were well looked after.

“This doesn’t look good Liam.” I looked over at him worried. Liam was out of the truck and by my door before I could even get my seat belt unclipped. My door opened, so I hopped out. Liam took my hand and gripped it tightly. Well, he won’t be letting go anytime soon, his way of keeping an eye on me I guess.

“Let the adults handle this Will. This doesn’t look right, we’ll find out from Beau what’s happening.” Liam said pulling me in his direction.

“What happened?” I signed to Beau, once we could get him to stop pacing. Beau signed back all I got was “Seb won’t…” He was signing too quickly, and I couldn’t catch it all, Beau was pretty angry. “Beau,” I stopped him, “You’re going too fast, I can’t understand,” Beau tried again but the same, he was too worked up. “I’m sorry Beau, you're too upset and signing too quickly for me,” I signed to him again.

Beau grabbed at his hair in frustration, “Seb won’t listen to me, stubborn asshole,” Beau practically yelled at me. Liam and I took a step backward and looked at each other.

“You spoke,” I said shocked.

“Yes, I speak.” Beau started pacing again, staring daggers at Seb. There was movement all around us, but it didn’t actually register until the coaches were standing with us.

Coach Campbell, took hold of Beau in a bear hug and wouldn’t let go until Beau’s body slumped into his, letting go into the comfort of his Uncle. This time when Beau signed he spoke at the same time, it was as if it were just the two of them and nothing else existed.

“We came to have dinner with Odie, his boyfriend Sean wasn’t supposed to be here. They’ve been having problems, and Seb was worried. We never imagined anything like this. Anyway, Sean came home while we were having dinner, and he’d brought a couple of friends with him. I think they’d all been doing drugs. As soon as Seb saw they were high and agitated, he grabbed my hand and pulled me quickly from the room after we said goodbye. Next thing I know Seb pushed me out the door and shut it.” Beau began to pace again while he was watching Seb like a hawk, who was talking with Detective Price. Then he walked back to his Uncle Tony, with tears falling from his eyes. Reading his body language, I’m sure they were from anger, “About five minutes later, two of Sean’s friends threw Seb out of the front door. He hit his head on the ground. He says he’s alright, but the stubborn asshole won’t let me look. Seb told me that Sean exploded at Odie, accusing him of cheating and was hitting Odie, then he fell to the floor, and Sean was kicking him. Seb tried to intervene, but a couple of Sean’s friends grabbed Seb and threw him out. That’s all I know.” Beau said throwing his arms around wildly. He’s so pissed, I’ve never even seen Beau annoyed before, let alone this angry.

Beau went back to pacing watching Seb’s every move. Seb and Detective Price moved slowly toward us as they spoke. We heard the last part of the conversation.

“I really couldn’t tell you, I didn’t see any weapons. But it all happened so fast, my only thought was to get Beau out of that house. Look Detective Price, I don’t trust any of them. Odie was in a bad way when I left that house, I need to get him out.” Seb said desperately.

“Sorry Seb it’s too dangerous, I’m going to have to call it in. I won’t risk anyone getting hurt. There are four guys, we have no idea if they have guns, knives or any type of weapon. If they’ve been doing the kind of drugs you suspect their behavior could end someone’s life. I’m not willing to risk it for the sake of legal consequences to your friend, who’s in God knows what shape right now.” Detective Price brought his phone out of his pocket.

“Wait, Detective can I talk to you for a second before you call it in.” I tried to let go of Liam’s hand, but he held on tighter. This isn’t going to be good for me either.

“Make it quick.” The Detective said frustrated, I moved away from everybody, except Liam who was attached to me like glue.

“What if we could get Odie out before you call the cops, we’ll take him to the emergency room or go a mile down the road and then get an ambulance. Then you could call it in, right. Win-win, you’d be in the clear and so would Odie.” I said quickly.

“And how do you plan to do that? I’m not letting any of you go in there.”

“I just need to make a phone call,” I said looking at Liam who’s face was portraying betrayal at the moment. “I’ll explain everything later Baby, I promise. I’m not hiding this information from you, it has never been my secret to tell and until now have never had to use it.”

“Okay,” Liam said sounding like he trusted what I’d said, but he went to let go of my hand. I was the one holding on tight this time.

“You have two minutes Will, and then I’m calling it in. And stop calling me Detective my name is Adam.” Adam stalked off with the shits.

“I really am sorry Baby, I swear,” I said as I dialed Derek.

“S’fine Babe, do what you have to, if it wasn’t your secret to tell, I’m glad you didn’t.” Liam squeezed my hand and put his free hand on my hip, so we were facing each other while I made the call.

“Derek?” Liam eyed me warily.

“Hey Will, everything okay?” He asked.

“Nope. We need an extraction, and we needed it five minutes ago.” I said urgently and gave Derek the specifics about Odie, the situation, and there is an FBI agent present who’s willing to turn a blind eye.

“Text me the address, just hold on one minute.” I text the address to Derek while I waited for him to come back to me.

“Will, listen up, take everyone back to your place and wait. If you can get the FBI guy to go too, that would be a good idea. It’s not up for negotiation if you're all there when Eric arrives he’ll just keep driving.” He said and explained a few instructions before we leave.

“Got it, we are on our way now.” I walked quickly toward our crowd Liam in hand, “Thanks.”

“It’s done, Adam,” I explained what we were asked to do. Adam had everyone start moving out, except for Adam and Seb who remained to follow through with the given instructions.

<>-<>-<>

Liam had lectured me all the way home, to let the events of tonight just float on by. They weren’t our drama, we’d done what Seb asked us to do. Show up and help, we’d done what was asked of us. Whatever happened from here is not our problem. I could see his point, we have our own problems to deal with. Even though Odie is Seb’s best friend, we barely knew him, and we’d already done what we could for now. We were the first back, the door was open and screen locked as normal. Uncle Ian unlocked the door for us. He looked over our shoulder and behind us as the others were getting out of their cars and strolling toward the front door.

“Don’t worry Uncle Ian, Adam will be here shortly. We’ll let him tell you what happened, he’s okay, there was not much any of us could do to help.” Liam said patting Uncle Ian on the shoulder as we passed by him.

Uncle Ian sighed with relief, “Thank God,”

“What’s the deal with him and you?” I asked smiling.

“Mind your own bees wax,” Uncle Ian smiled, but his whole face lit up. He looked like an entirely different person, more handsome and happy. I walked away from him singing, “Ian and Adam sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G.”

“BRAT!” Uncle Ian called out after me while waiting at the door to let the rest of the stragglers in.

“First comes love, then comes marriage, nine months later comes a baby in the…” I kept singing.

“Ooh Baby, where’s Noah?” Liam asked Kat as she entered the room.

“Oh no you don’t, I’ve just gotten him to sleep. If you wake him up, I swear to Satan, I will rip off your nuts and shove them where the sun don’t shine,” Kat said aggressively.

Poor Liam, he slumped his shoulders from the disappointment, he looked at me, “I know we already ate, but I’m hungry. Is anyone else hungry?”

Most replied, “Yes,” or “I could eat,”

“Oh Liam, before I forget these came for you tonight by courier.” Kat pointed at a crate, leaning up against the wall.

“Yeah, they're probably the prints from the exhibition that was not for sale.” He said casually, and waved his hand toward them dismissively, at that second Beau came charging through the house and up the stairs slamming Seb’s bedroom door. I saw the Coaches blanch when the door slammed.

“I’ll go,” Liam sighed, “You order the pizza’s, Babe,” Liam gave me a peck on the lips and went up stairs to Seb’s bedroom.

“Do you reckon Liam will let us see them?” Oliver asked me, pulling me away from my phone while I ordered the pizzas.

“I don’t know, you’ll have to ask him when he gets back.” I said finishing the order, “but if I get a vote, I’ll say no.”

“Why?”

“Because they are all of me. Mostly wearing next to nothing, shoot me now.” I told him grizzling.

“I definitely want to see them now,” Kat said wiggling her eyebrows.

Oliver put his arm around Kat’s shoulders, “I’m with Kat on this one,” Ollie did the same suggestive eyebrow wiggle. They both laughed, and Ollie pulled Kat into a hug, then they were lost in their own little world.

“Knock it off you two, remember what happened last time you two got carried away,” I said pointing in Noah’s bedroom direction.

“Totally worth it,” Ollie said barely pulling his lips away from Katherine and smiling. They both loved that little boy and each other. It makes me so happy to see them this way, I was worried everything would change between them. Their life changed, but not their love, they are a lovely family, and it’s heartwarming to watch them. I secretly can’t wait for Liam and me to have a baby or child of our own, but if Liam ever got a whiff of how excited I actually am… I would have no hope keeping him at bay until we finish college. Because if there was ever a man put on this earth to be a father, it’s him.

Liam and Beau were coming down the stairs, Liam winked at me, and Beau didn’t look as angry anymore. As he hit the bottom step Seb and Detect… I mean Adam came through the front door. Beau flew into Seb’s arms. “I love you, Baby,” Seb said to Beau, he replied by giving him one doozy of a kiss.

“Liam, we want to see the photos. Pleeeease!” Kat pleaded.

“Have at it, Sweetie,” Liam said dismissively.

“Liam,” I whined as my phone rang.

I answered, “Hello,” it was Derek, of course, giving me a run down of what happened. As much as we needed to know anyway. I ended the call, the room was deathly silent.

“Okay, they got Odie out, he’s at the hospital, and his parents are on their way to him. I wasn’t given any other information on him except that he’s alive. The four assholes have been taken into custody by the local police. There’s nothing for our Fed to do, he’s in the clear. That’s all I’ve been told,” I said giving Seb a sympathetic smile, “I’m sure Odie will be okay Seb, you couldn’t do any more than you already have.”

DING! DONG!

“It’s a freakin’ mad house here tonight,” I said moving toward the front door to get the pizza.

“I got it, Son,” Papi gave me a smile and waved me off then came back with a bunch of Pizza boxes and headed to the kitchen. Liam followed to help him setup the buffet of food. I text Jason and Stephen quickly to let them know how everything panned out for the evening.

Kat and Ollie were ripping into the crate and putting the pictures up around the room for everyone to see. For the love of God, there will never be peace again. The rest of us headed for the kitchen to get pizza, but after they had got their slices and napkins, they all stood around in the living room checking out Liam’s photos. Lee sidled up next to me.

“Hi Will,” he spoke quietly, taking a bite of his slice.

I gave him a big grin, “Hey Spud, where did you come from?”

He slyly looked around then came closer to me, “Don’t tell Liam but Kat let me feed Noah and put him down.” He giggled. I used a pretend key to lock my mouth and throw it away.

“I won’t tell, so are you excited about starting your new job as a big time florist tomorrow?” I asked him.

“Yes!” Lee squeaked in excitement. He then went on to tell me all about what he would get to do and all the flowers. Lee kept talking while we ate and watched the others eat, look and talk about the photos with Liam. Lee eventually went to get more food, I’ve no idea where he puts it all. He’s so petite, yet he eats like a starved animal.

Seb came over to me with Beau in his arms, “Thanks for your help tonight Will, I’ve spoken with Odie’s Dad. He’s going to keep me informed of what’s going on, they don’t know much at the moment. He’s told me to stay put and get some sleep, and he’ll contact me through the night if needed. Otherwise, I can go in the morning if I haven’t heard anything.”

“You’re welcome, but don’t thank me yet. I’ve no idea what this is going to cost us yet. I don’t think I’ll be able to manage it on my own.” I told him.

“Whatever it is I’ll figure it out. It’s totally worth it, it could have been so much worse if it had been left up to us kids. More of us could have got hurt. I wasn’t thinking straight. I should have just called the cops straight away.” Seb replied in earnest and kissed Beau’s temple.

“We never do when it comes to someone we love Bud. I’m glad Odie is going to be okay. Let me know if he needs somewhere to stay while he’s recovering.”

“Thanks, Will, but I’m sure his Mother, has it covered,” He chuckled, “She won’t be letting him out of her sight for a while. I wouldn’t think.” I smiled at Seb. Good to know, I’m happy he’s going to be okay.

“Give us a minute will you guys,” Adam said to Seb and Beau, and they sauntered off with another “Thank you Will.”

“Do you want to tell me how you know a military extraction team?” Adam asked seriously.

“I don’t,” I answered, Adam was silent waiting for me to continue. I huffed, “I honestly don’t know who they are, I just know they exist and have a contact. I discovered they exist by accident and have never told a soul, including Liam. I’d like you to forget that you know, I know they exist if it’s all the same. They do a lot of good that I know of, and I wouldn’t want to be the one to stop that.”

“Fair enough, although a little over the top for the situation, I’m grateful. It was a dicey situation to be going into. If it had gone pear-shaped, it could have ended in tragedy.” Adam looked at me to see if I got the magnitude of the situation.

Changing the subject, “Can I ask you a personal question?” I asked gently but looked him in the eye.

“Depends, go ahead?”

So I did, “Do you love Uncle Ian?”

“I’m not really prepared to discuss it with you,” he said respectfully.

“Fair enough, do me a favor? Be honest with him. He’s had enough heartbreak. We all love him a lot, he gives so selflessly. If anyone deserves to be loved fiercely, it’s him. So if you do love him, give him all of you, make sure he knows and feels it.” I said shyly.

Adam eyed me like he was trying to work me out, he eventually said, “You’re different to what I’d thought you’d be. One thing I can guarantee you though kid, it won’t be a favor to you. That would be the best thing that ever happened to me.” He said, winked at me and walked off. God, I hope he’s telling the truth.

<>-<>-<>

Liam was downstairs cleaning the living room and Kat and Ollie the kitchen. I was folding our laundry listening to the radio. Domestic chore day, it didn’t take long once we all got stuck in and did it together. Seb and Beau had mowed the lawns and were now working in the front yard. Beau had drawn a landscape plan and showed it to Liam who gave his okay to go ahead. It was more of a knock yourself out Sunshine, kind of thing. He’d liked the drawings and agreed to pay for it, Liam would agree to anything to improve the house and property.

Billy Currington was singing his song ‘Must be doing something right,’ I sang and swayed with the melody as I folded the clothes. I felt Liam's hands slide around my front, one hand on my chest the other on my waist pulling me to him as we swayed together, Liam nuzzling my neck. He turned me around to face him and silently slow danced with me through the song. He leaned in and kissed me so sensually, nobody could accuse my husband of not being romantic. It’s the little things that he does, like dancing with me in the middle of the day in our bedroom – just because. He makes me feel so loved. This will be the best four minutes of my day.

“I love you so much Baby,” I whispered in his ear.

Liam pulled back and cupped my face with one hand gazing into my eyes right through to my soul. “Thank you,” he leaned forward and kissed my lips gently, “My flowers are beautiful. And it was nice what you did for Oliver, I’m sure he’s grateful. Kat’s flowers are gorgeous, I know he can’t afford to do things like that for her, and it upsets him sometimes.”

“I hope he didn’t mind, Ollie loves his family so much. They’ve been really good to us and always had our back no matter what happened.” Leaning in and kissing Liam again, “Mmm, I could live off of your kisses,” I smiled.

“I could live off of yours too, them and Kat’s cupcakes.” Liam smirked, “do you want to go and see where Seb and Beau are up to, they made need a hand?”

“Sure, I can finish this later. I’d rather spend time with you,” I pulled Liam out of the bedroom.

When we got downstairs, “Ugh! Liam, I thought you were going to put the pictures away. It’s like a freakin’ shrine in here.” I said looking around at all of the photo’s of me, he’d hung a couple of them on the walls, damn it. The one of Noah asleep on my chest, and the portrait of me laughing.

“The two I hung are staying, this is our house, and I’ll hang photos of our family where I want.” Liam poked his tongue out at me.

“I want one of the two of us together, a nice one, hanging on the wall. As well as one of you with Noah. I know just the photo too. I’ll show you later. Oh speaking of pictures. A while ago I spoke with Dad about the money left over from the wedding, he suggested we take a proper honeymoon over the summer at some point. But I was going to surprise you with a photo studio, Dad wouldn’t let me do it without talking to you first in case you didn’t want it. It’s a lot of money to spend if you don’t want one. So please think about it, I know you don’t usually do portraits, but I was hoping you’d get some jobs from the gallery exhibit.” I told him.

“I’ll think about it. It’s not really what I want to do with my photography so please don’t be hurt if I decide not to. But thank you for the thought though.” Liam said smoothing my hair back out of my eyes and kissed my forehead.

“It’s fine Baby whatever you want, I just want to make you happy,” I smiled.

“You already do, my sweet husband,” something caught Liam’s attention outside the window, “a cab,” he pointed. I looked out the window, to see four people exit and retrieve their luggage from the trunk.

“Oh my God, it’s Uncle Luke,” I sprang from Liam and out the front door, running toward them. I reached Uncle Luke and hugged him with such force I knocked us both on the ground with me over the top of him.

I lifted my body weight off of him, “Shit sorry, are you okay?”

“Yeah I don’t think anything is broken,” he chuckled.

“Hi Will, meet your Uncle Cam,” A deep voice came from above laughing.

I got up and helped my Uncle Cam off of the ground and back onto his feet, while Liam stood behind us laughing his ass off as well as my two cousins. “Hi Uncle Luke,” I said shyly and hugged him. He hugged me back so tight, I felt the tears before I even knew they were coming. When he released me, I wiped my eyes embarrassed. “I’m so happy you’re here, you remember…” I started and pointed to my very amused husband.

“Liam,” Uncle Luke went to Liam and hugged him the same as he did me. Uncle Luke and Uncle Cam were very similar in looks. I haven’t seen him since I was six, so it stands to reason that I could be a little confused. I was glad to see Liam was just as happy as I was that he was here, I watched as they both dried their eyes. He reached out to both of us, pulling us to him, “I’m so happy to see you guys, let me introduce you, this is your Uncle Cam, you’ve met,” Uncle Luke laughed again, “this is our daughter Kristy and our son Scott, your cousins.” We all greeted one another with hugs and hellos.

“Come on let's get your luggage inside, and we’ll start on some lunch you must be starving,” I said grabbing a couple of the bags. I called out to Seb and Beau, “Guys, grab a shower lunch in twenty minutes.”

“Okay,” Seb called back and went to get Beau’s attention.

“We’ll introduce when they come down for lunch, Seb lives here with us and Beau’s his boyfriend. Beau’s wants to be a landscape architect and is using our front yard for practice and his portfolio. Let’s leave the bags here until we figure out the accommodations.” Liam said, “Come through to the kitchen, and we can chat while we make lunch.”

I followed the brood into the kitchen, where Kat had already started on sandwiches. Ollie was standing nearby with Noah in his arms, it took two seconds for Liam to take Noah from him. Ollie handed him over silently and went to help Kat.

“These are our other two, well three housemates. This is Katherine, Oliver and Liam has Noah in his arms.” I said introducing them, “Guys, this is Uncle Luke, Uncle Cam, Kristy and Scott, our cousins.” I pointed introducing them to each other.

“Nice to meet you finally, you’re all these two have been talking about for a week.” Kat told them smiling, “Are sandwiches okay with everyone?”

“Bloody perfect love,” Uncle Luke said to Kat. I laughed at his accent and what he said.

“You sound so Australian,” I chuckled, “I can’t believe you're really here.” Uncle Luke smiled, and Uncle Cam looked fondly at his husband. Kristy and Scott asked Kat if they could help and she had them set the table.

“Is that your baby Liam?” Uncle Luke asked.

Kat scoffed, “Liam seems to think so, but no, he’s mine and Ollie’s.”

“Will,” Liam started.

“No…” I said putting my hand up to stop him before he started.

“If the dogs are still alive when we finish college you can have ten babies.” Liam, Kat, and Oliver all recited together. I rolled my eyes, I must say that a lot. I jumped in and helped make the sandwiches. Uncle Luke was looking at me funny.

“What?” I asked.

“I’m confused, so Kat and Oliver are together and have a baby. Why is Liam asking you for ten kids?” he chortled.

“I thought Dad would have told you, Liam and I are married,” I replied warily.

“To who?” Uncle Luke looked around at all four of us.

“Each other,” Liam answered.

Uncle Luke started laughing hysterically, I watched him then looked at Liam and shrugged my shoulders.

“Why is that so funny?” I asked defensively.

“Oh bloody hell, that’s hilarious,” he laughed harder, I was starting to get a little offended, “It’s not you two, Congratulations by the way. I’ll give you a proper one later. But I just thought about my old man. There’s not one straight male in our entire family. That must really piss him off.” That made all of us laugh.

“Don’t forget about your sister, she’s not exactly open minded,” I said.

“Devil Woman,” Liam growled. Uncle Luke grimaced at Liam’s growl.

“Come on we’ll tell you about her over lunch,” I took a tray of sandwiches and Kat followed with the other.

Sorry for the delay, I hope enjoyed. We'll find out more about Odie's condition in the next chapter.

Thanks for sticking with the boys and their crazy ride.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 51
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well that was exciting!

 

 

It’s pear-shaped, by the way. But it’s not really very American. I first heard it used by a British friend and had to ask what it meant.  ;-)

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Yaaaaaaaaaay! I mean it sucks about Odie but yay liam and will! I can't wait until Ian's story catches up with this one. I'm just wondering about Adams bitch and his baby. Love the uncles! Makes me wonder though does that mean Scott is gay too?

 

I guess we'll find out, I'd like to think Uncle Luke wouldn't out his son to strangers, family or not. The Grandfather has never met Scott, or even knows he exists, so maybe not. But you never know.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Awesome!!! Can't wait to learn about Odie's extraction from danger...to have Uncle Luke find out about the "American Horror Story"(his sister)...to hear the back story of the "military extraction team"...awww, so much to cover!!! :2thumbs: :heart:

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Powerful chapter thanks.  Beau's secret it out of the bag.  He can talk!!!   And boy was he pissed at Seb.   Glad Odie is ok.   Can't wait for the next chapter and reconnecting with lost family.  Maybe uncle Luke has some dirt on his parents and sister that will help in the upcoming trial????

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:06 AM, JeffreyL said:

Glad to hear Odie got rescued. It's great everyone gets to be reacquainted with Uncle Luke and his family!

 

Even though a little over the top with drama, but situations like that can escalate and end in tragedy so easily. and it is exciting that Uncle Luke is finally here.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:20 AM, Butcher56 said:

I'm glad that Odie was rescued even if it wasn't exactly on the up & up, I don't know of any paramilitary groups are the same as the one that was used in this story. I like Will's statement to Adam that said he wouldn't say how he knows about the group, only that he has a contact number. I'm glad that Uncle Luke finally got there after finding out that they were all lied to by the same person, Will's mother. He came with his husband Uncle Cam,  along with 2 cousins Scott and Kristy. They came all the way from Australia. I have a feeling that this is going to be a very memorable experience for all those here. 

 

Hopefully it will be rewarding for all of them. Thanks for reading and support Butcher56

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:45 PM, Onim said:

Awesome!!! Can't wait to learn about Odie's extraction from danger...to have Uncle Luke find out about the "American Horror Story"(his sister)...to hear the back story of the "military extraction team"...awww, so much to cover!!! :2thumbs: :heart:

 

I'm not sure how much we'll learn about the extraction, I'm sure Seb might be able to enlighten them a little after he spends more time with Odie. I do hope Uncle Luke can help Will and his Dad with the case against the Devil Bitch.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:56 PM, glennish said:

Powerful chapter thanks.  Beau's secret it out of the bag.  He can talk!!!   And boy was he pissed at Seb.   Glad Odie is ok.   Can't wait for the next chapter and reconnecting with lost family.  Maybe uncle Luke has some dirt on his parents and sister that will help in the upcoming trial????

 

It was nice to see that Beau can get riled up, he's usually all fun and happiness unless he's alone with Seb. I do like Uncle Luke so far, he seems like fun. A big kid like Liam, I think Will might have been right when he said Liam turned out a lot like him.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..