Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Solcar - 3. Baltimore 1970

p style="text-align:center;"> Prompt 358 - Creative
Tag – List of Words
fall leaves, rain storm, blue jeans, kitten, and a pizza

Colton/Solcar felt the wind pick up and fall leaves whirl around him; a rainstorm was coming, and he needed to be back home soon. The kitten had been alone for a few hours and probably needed some affection. Maybe just one more story, each page of the small leather-bound book was making him relive the pain he had experienced before, but he felt compelled to continue reading. Hell, after five thousand years, he should be able to handle the hurt, and the book appearing now was a portent of the end being in sight.

•••

“Brady! You done yet?” shouted the equipment manager at his assistant.

“Almost, sir. Ten more minutes.” The tall redhead replied with a bright smile plastered on his face. “I have a good feeling about this season, sir; I just know we’re going to beat the Reds.” Hell, he was due for a break, and his team winning the World Series would definitely count as one. The last four years had brought one disappointment after another.

The star pitcher for the Oklahoma State Cowboys had managed to throw one of the worst games of his life; after winning all their previous contests in the tournament, his team lost the 1966 College World Series crown to Ohio State. All due to his horrendous performance.

The following year, his girlfriend dumped him after walking into his dorm room and finding him on his knees, sucking his catcher’s large Latin cock. The guy held Brady’s head tight against his groin as his seed poured down the pitcher’s throat. At least the girl had kept quiet, and the fact he was a homo had not become public.

In 1968 the Cowboys were headed to Omaha for the third year in a row. His roommate and lover for the past two years still fucked him at every opportunity but broke off their relationship at season’s end. He was returning home to San Juan to marry his high school girl; his time with the young pitcher was fun, but he wasn’t a faggot like the white boy from Iowa was.

The Baltimore Orioles drafted Brady Anderson and assigned him to the Miami Marlins, their Florida State League affiliate. The sting of the College World Series loss and subsequent breakup remained, but he was playing baseball. Management told him they would call up to the Big Show if the team made it to the World Series, and he had found a new man. Life was looking up.

The pitching coach for the Marlins was a retired Major League left-hander who took a personal interest in the rookie. The Cuban-born man was not as tall as his protégé but was powerfully built, with a large muscular chest covered in dark hair that made the new kid on the squad drool. He was divorced and soon discovered his new pitcher was a willing substitute for his ex-wife. The kid loved to get fucked by the furry man’s uncut cut and had felt his ass drip cum a couple of times while on the mound. Then, for the fourth year in a row, his life was turned upside down. In a game against the Vero Beach Dodgers, the unlucky youngster tore the ulnar collateral ligament in his elbow, and his pitching career was over. The Orioles’ organization was known for taking care of its own and offered the kid the position of assistant to the equipment manager in Baltimore. He accepted quickly; the longing to play was always there, but his new job allowed him to remain close to the game.

Back in Florida the following March for Spring Training, Brady resumed his relationship with his former coach. What started as purely physical became emotional. When the Cuban ex-player was promoted to Assistant Pitching Coach for the Major League team, the young man’s life seemed to head in a better direction finally. The smooth, bottom boy would be able to have his man near him year-round.

“Papi, I’m home,” shouted the youngster as he walked into the apartment he shared with his old coach.

“In the kitchen,” came the reply from the older man. He too had become emotionally attached to his sexual partner; Brady was no longer strictly a receptacle for his sperm but an integral part of his life.

“Yummy, you’re making picadillo. I love that stuff. We finished packing everything, and we’re ready for the trip to Cincinnati tomorrow. How did your appointment go? What did the doctor say?”

“Sit down, baby. You want a beer?”

“Sure, Papi, sounds good. So did he figure out why you always have a sore throat?”

“Yes, he did. It’s related to my chewing tobacco for so long.”

“Okay, so all you have to do is stop the chew, and you’ll be fine, right?”

“I’m sorry, baby, but that won’t work, I have cancer, and the doctors don’t expect me to live very long.”

The subsequent victory over the Cincinnati Reds was just a hollow win.

•••

Walking into his apartment on 8th Avenue, carrying a pizza he had picked up on the way, Solcar found his pussy spread out on the blue jeans he had left on the floor. He smiled as she stretched out and purred, but his eyes retained their sadness. Fucking tears, he thought as he wiped his face once again. How could the pain of those five years have been reduced to less than a thousand words on two pages in the small leather-bound book?

Should I continue the story line?
Copyright © 2014 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

In your chapter end notes you asked:

Should I continue the story line

Two words for ya -

 

Hell Yes!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 10/04/2014 09:39 PM, Kitt said:
In your chapter end notes you asked:

Should I continue the story line

Two words for ya -

 

Hell Yes!

LMAO!

 

Thanks Kitt, you wanna tell us how you really feel? :-)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

YES!!!!! The story must be continued, please and thank you and lots of begging! :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2014 12:58 AM, Valkyrie said:
YES!!!!! The story must be continued, please and thank you and lots of begging! :P
Thanks for the encouragement Val.

Took me a bit longer to figure out how to manipulate the prompt this week but maybe that was a good thing. The chapter was over twice as long as the previous ones, and I had the opportunity to work in some of my childhood memories, I grew up rooting for the Orioles. Let's see what shows up next week!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2014 01:43 AM, avidreadr said:
Yes please continue We need to find out more about Solcar.
Hey Avid, thanks for the comment!

 

I have a few ideas of times and situations and since there have been no calls for an end yet I'll try to work those around future prompts. I think each chapter so far has revealed a smidgen more about Solcar and his situation and I hope to keep that trend going as long as there's an interest.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Nice play with my emotions. Intrigued about the 5000 years thought. And excited about tall red haired bottoms ;-). Looking forward to chapter 4. JAR

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2014 03:29 AM, JohnAR said:
Nice play with my emotions. Intrigued about the 5000 years thought. And excited about tall red haired bottoms ;-). Looking forward to chapter 4. JAR
LMAO! Prime was in the back of my mind when I imagined Brady.... he's been a bottom now in chapters 2 and 3 so that may change next time ;-)

 

As for the emotions, thanks, big compliment. The other stuff I'm working on is mostly happy so trying to accomplish something a little different here. BUT there shall always be a HEA ending even if it takes a while to show up.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Good job Carlos...I liked the length of this chapter. Solcar and the little book is an interesting concept and I think you NEED to keep it going. Finding love and losing it is always sad, no matter what the circumstance. I feel that this was the best written chapter so far and other than the mention of the dreaded Orioles, I liked it :P .Cheers...Gary

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/11/2014 05:27 AM, Headstall said:
Good job Carlos...I liked the length of this chapter. Solcar and the little book is an interesting concept and I think you NEED to keep it going. Finding love and losing it is always sad, no matter what the circumstance. I feel that this was the best written chapter so far and other than the mention of the dreaded Orioles, I liked it :P .Cheers...Gary
Thank you! That chapter actually took a bit longer to come up. Probably the reason for the length. You mean the Palmer, Cuellar, McNally, Robinson, Robinson, Powell, etc Orioles? Grew up rooting for those guys, and sure as hell wasn't going to write about 69 or 71.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
:blink: OMG so Solcar gets five year cycles of love and loss - that means he's been through this one thousand times !! Some punishment, now I really want to know what he did to deserve this. Or is the Council evil?
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 10/26/2014 08:08 PM, Timothy M. said:
:blink: OMG so Solcar gets five year cycles of love and loss - that means he's been through this one thousand times !! Some punishment, now I really want to know what he did to deserve this. Or is the Council evil?
Good man! You figured that part out VERY quickly. As for what the crime was or the Council's standing in the Good-Evil scale the answers will come.

 

Patience grasshopper, patience... :P

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Nana Atuwa said:

So confused 

Is he a person that has lived different life times or is he an alien

Both!

He's an alien who's punishment for breaking the rules forces him to live multiple human lives.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 10/4/2014 at 12:39 PM, Kitt said:

In your chapter end notes you asked:

Should I continue the story line

Two words for ya -

 

Hell Yes!

couldnt agree more.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
7 hours ago, mansexlover said:

couldnt agree more.

I did. When I wrote this, my confidence wasn't there and I needed all the support and encouragement I could get.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

This answers some of my query from the previous chapter. I'm glad to see you took what the others before me said continued wihout waiting for my input.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
11 hours ago, dughlas said:

This answers some of my query from the previous chapter. I'm glad to see you took what the others before me said continued wihout waiting for my input.

I remember worrying about how to end the story and how much longer I should keep it going. I'm glad these days I know the ending before writing. It makes plotting so much easier.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..