Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 2,280 Words
  • 2,663 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Clarion - 4. Chapter 4

For the next two and 1/2 months, I traveled Europe, Eastern Europe and Western Asia. I was successful in extending contracts and signing up 35 new companies. The step approach with new clients worked very well. I sent a client by client report to Dave. I was tired of all of the traveling, I was anxious to get home.

After three months abroad, I was glad to head home. Arriving in New York, I went straight to my apartment. The kilts from Scotland had arrived. I called Charles and told him I was home. He brought me up to date on the house. It would be ready to move in as soon as I bought the furniture.

I then called Cody. He was home but ready to make the trip to Chicago the next morning. He said he had two days off after this trip. I told him to call me and we could get together.

The next morning I went into the office holding my coffee. As soon as I entered my floor from the elevator, Dave and Robert were waiting for me. Dave was all smiles and Robert looked like he hit the lottery. With an arm around my shoulder, Robert led me to his office. I told Dave I would see him later.

"I'm glad to see you back. From what Dave told me, the trip was a roaring success. I took your advice and when Dave showed me the numbers, I told him what his bonus was. I think he went into shock"

"Dave did a great job on pulling everything together. It was an easy sell with what he gave me. I think the next trip you should take him with you, along with the new president. You handle our existing clients and let Dave and my replacement handle prospective clients."

"That’s a good idea, I have been keeping the Board posted on your results. They weren't too keen on you leaving but I explained your desire to semi-retire."

"Semi-retire? Where did that come from? I didn't say that. I fully expect to retire."

"I know, but the Board offered you a bonus to stay semi-retired. You know when I think about you and your contribution to the company, I really could use your help for a while. If you agree, I’ll put you on the Board and give you a 5 million dollar bonus. The trip has added about 1 billion dollars to our company. What do you say?"

"So, I only need to be on call and come to New York for Board meetings.” I knew I would be required to make trips to New York if I can't handle the issues from home. So yes, I agreed. Maybe a slow full retirement might not be a bad idea.

Robert smiled and shook my hand. “I knew I could count on you. Let's have lunch today."

With that I went to my office and called Dave. I told him I‘d like to see him when he wasn't busy. I called Charles and asked if he could email me pictures of the house. He told me that Mr.Haas had found several black walnut trees that were cut down to make room for the road and the house. He’d like to take the trees for the wood. I told Charles he could have the wood but he would need to make me a dining room table to seat 6 and chairs. I also would like the kitchen cabinets to have walnut facings. I’ll pay him for his labor and if there’s any wood left over, he can have it.

Four days after arriving home, I met Cody at Penn Station. I hardly recognize him. He was dressed in slacks and a sport coat. He had an overnight bag, he saw me and waved. I noticed a lot of people were looking at him as he walked over to me. After a hug and a kiss on the cheek, we left the train station. I hailed a taxi for a ride uptown to my apartment. I just kept looking at him during the ride. The man was extremely handsome. I didn't realize how handsome he was when I met him at that diner in Clarion.

When we got to the apartment, I showed him where he could put his bag as I gave him the grand tour. When I showed him the bedroom he could use, he asked me where the master bedroom was. I showed him where my room was and when I turned around I noticed he still had his bag, he gave me a look and I could see the devil in his eyes as he dropped the bag on the floor. He took off his jacket and hung it over the back of the chair I used to sit when I was reading.

"You don't mind sharing your bed, do you?"

“No, I don't but I’m quite a few years older than you. Wouldn't you prefer a younger man?"

"No, younger men are too much into themselves or the scene. Basically I’m a home boy. I prefer quiet times at home with someone not always preening, doing the bar scene and acting feminine. I want a solid man, who is comfortable with himself, intelligent and willing to stay home and cuddle. I think you might be such a man. Of course, being good looking doesn't hurt."

All the time he was saying this he had a wicked smile on his face. I couldn't believe my luck. I've had boyfriends in high school and college, but never a long term relationship. I was no novice to the gay world, just never expected what was being offered at this moment. My heart kept saying go for it but my brain was saying to take it one step at a time. Cody must have realized the tug of war going on between my heart and brain. He grabbed me into a tight hug and gave me a kiss that caused my heart to stick its tongue out at my brain. This was it, I was lost in Cody. If he wanted to make a try at making this work, I was all for it.

When Cody stepped back and I got my breath back, I heard Cody's stomach rattle. We both laughed and headed for the kitchen. Preparing dinner was fun, it wasn't fancy but it was healthy. During dinner, we asked questions of each other, getting to know what was behind our outer shell. We talked about hobbies, foods we liked, sports we liked, movies and what kind of music we liked. Questions that you would not need to ask if you had a long term friendship. Cody began to yawn, I cleaned up the kitchen and with him in tow, headed for the bedroom. Then I realized that what could happen and I was a little apprehensive. Those nagging questions, what if he doesn't like my body, do I snore and make odd sounds in my sleep, kept running through my head.

"I'm going to take a shower before coming to bed.” I went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, adjusted the temperature, removed my clothing and got in, letting the water relax me. I soon heard someone behind me.

"Hand me the soap and I’ll wash your back. I decided why waste water, so I joined you, that’s ok, right?"

I just mumbled a yes and relaxed as his hands moved across my shoulders and down my back. I jumped a little when his hands touched my buttocks and really jumped when he slipped a soapy finger into my chute. He just laughed.

I thought I’ll get even when I wash his back. He took the shampoo and washed my hair giving me a head massage as well. That really felt great. Then it was my turn to have fun. I turned to face him, my mouth dropped open. Cody had a magnificent body. Michelangelo’s David could not match up to Cody's body. Cody laughed at my expression and handed me the soap. "Get busy before the water get's cold."

I took the soap and began to wash his shoulders and back. I worked the muscles a little as I applied the soap with my hands. When I reached his buttocks, he pushed his ass out into my hands. I took the soap and cleaned his hole, sticking my finger in as he did to me. "Hmmm that feels nice but I’d rather have something else there."

I couldn't believe what I heard. But something south of my navel heard and started to raise its head. I was embarrassed. So I quickly washed Cody's hair and left the shower. I grabbed one of the heated towels from the rack and began to dry my hair. As soon as I heard the water turn off, I wrapped the towel around my waist. I shouldn't have worried, there was Cody standing in full review dripping water. I grabbed another heated towel and handed it to him.

"I see I'm not the only one with a slight problem."

Laughing, " No you aren’t the only one." He leaned over and gave me a quick kiss.

I got out a clean pair of boxers to wear to bed. I asked Cody if he wanted a pair, he said no. "I always sleep in the buff." He looked at me with a mischievous grin.

We got into bed and I reached over to turn the lamp on the night stand off. When I rolled back, I felt Cody against my back. I also felt something hard poking me in a dangerous spot. Cody placed his arm around me turning me so I was lying on my back. He looked deeply into my eyes. With a serious expression, "Alan, I really like you. I thought a lot about you after leaving that diner 3 months ago. I’d like to see if we could make this relationship work. I know it’s strange for someone my age to like an older man, but that is just the way I am. Will you give it a try?"

I looked into those blue eyes and there was no way I was going to say no. Again, my heart stuck its tongue out at my brain. My answer to Cody was simple, looking into his eyes, I leaned in and gave him a kiss that clearly said yes. As I was kissing Cody, my hand was rubbing his back but his hand was heading south. As his hand slipped into my boxers I made up my mind I won't stop him from doing anything he wants to do. I let my hand trail down his back until I reached his ass. I began squeezing his ass as he began to play with my cock. He stopped, grabbed my boxers and the next thing I saw was my boxers heading to the floor. Cody started to kiss my neck, moved to the soft spot between my throat and neck. His mouth moved south until he reached my nipples. When he began to suck on them and nibble, I couldn't believe the emotion I was feeling. My body began to react I tried to push more into his mouth. His hand trailed further south until he met a rigid pole. He played with my dick as he kissed his way south. The feelings were incredible. It had been years since I felt like this. When Cody took my dick into his mouth, I thought I was going to explode.

I quickly turned him around so I could repay him for the feelings I was having. I looked at his dick, swiped my tongue across it and heard a moan from Cody. It has been a long time since I had a cock in my mouth, but it’s like riding a bike. Once you have done it, everything comes back. I slowly engulfed Cody's cock until it touched the back of my throat. I did that a couple of times and then took it all the way. I was surprised I remember now to relax my throat and breathe through my nose. When I started to take Cody in my throat, he began a fucking motion. All I had to do was lie there and let my tongue ride his shaft. Cody was moaning as he began to really get into sucking my cock. I was getting close and when he stuck his finger in my ass, I lost it. I couldn't warn Cody since his cock was in my throat. A few more thrusts and Cody unloaded down my throat. After a few seconds, Cody turned around and gave me a kiss. His teeth nibbled on my lower lip, so I opened my mouth and he slipped me his tongue. We had a little tongue battle, I tasted myself on his tongue and I’m sure he tasted himself on my tongue.

Lying on our backs and looking at the ceiling, “Alan that was fantastic. If I didn't like you before, I certainly do now.”

"I wasn't the only one, you were fantastic as well. If our sex life is anything like that, I wonder what are lives are going to be like. I'm willing to take a chance at a relationship. I know this is fast and probably faster than good sense would show, but you’re incredible."

"Let's give it a go. I’m willing to try if you are."

I just rolled over onto my side and gave Cody a kiss of agreement. Lying in each other’s arms we fell asleep.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 38
  • Love 19
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, chris191070 said:

Nice bonus for a job well done. Alan and Cody make a cute couple.

Yes, when I worked I received bonuses, but that was in lieu of increased salary. No way my bonuses had more than two zero's after the number. But he had tenure and was the president. I know some companies give their retiring CEO's a lot more.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Tonyr said:

@CLJobe hi good morning. Pls tell me, how old is Alan? Have a nice day. TkX

Alan started to work at 23, this story is written when he was 53, having worked for 30 years before he retired. And you have a nice day as well.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

WOW !!! 35 Companies quite a productive last trip he deserves the bonus just for that.Sounds like the timing with Cody couldn't be better

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I like the way this story is going, there is always a life to lead no matter what your age is and everyone should live their life to the full. The following chapters are eagerly awaited.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, mfa607 said:

Great chapter! Cody sounds like he’s going to be a lot of fun! 😈 Thank you!

I think you'll like Cody, I did when I wrote the story. And before you think it, Cody is fictional, I create characters that I wish I had met when I was younger. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

I like the way this story is going, there is always a life to lead no matter what your age is and everyone should live their life to the full. The following chapters are eagerly awaited.

You are right, never give up. The person who will bring joy to your life may be just around the corner, or in a diner off of an interstate. Good friends are just as important

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Tonyr said:

@CLJobe i'm anxious! How ling till the next one? 😉

I'll post the next chapter this evening. In about 1 hour.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, CLJobe said:

I'll post the next chapter this evening. In about 1 hour.

Great. Tkx

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I loved that his heart poked its tongue out at his brain. It is when your dick pokes its tongue out at your brain that you know you're in trouble. 

Cody sounds awesome for Alan. He knows what he wants and 'ain't backwards about coming forwards eh...

Edited by Buz
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Holy Crap! I need to find a Cody! LOL!!! LOL!!! Some say they're moving too fast but * year long term relationship began with a blind date on Friday and moved in on Monday. Can't wait to see the happiness and open mindedness they bring to each others lives. Giddy UP! LOL!!! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, mfa607 said:

Great chapter! Cody sounds like he’s going to be a lot of fun! 😈 Thank you!

I agree, he seems to a be a level headed fun guy.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Chris L said:

Holy Crap! I need to find a Cody! LOL!!! LOL!!! Some say they're moving too fast but * year long term relationship began with a blind date on Friday and moved in on Monday. Can't wait to see the happiness and open mindedness they bring to each others lives. Giddy UP! LOL!!! 

You know in the land of Nod, anything can happen. I think my second was as fast, and it lasted

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, KayDeeMac said:

Mine was just as fast and we just celebrated our 44th anniversary last week!!:hug:

Congratulations. I'm very happy for you

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..