Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 8,591 Words
  • 6,469 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Always - 7. The Boyfriend, The Girlfriend, The Brother

David takes Noah to his new school to get registered. Noah gives him a tour and things are looking pretty good for Nick. But it's another day of firsts for Nick, including seeing Hannah's true colors.
I thought I was going to get this day AND the trip to Six Flags in one chapter, but this one ended up being longer than I expected for just one day.
We finally have some tension in our story! Yay!
Hope you like!
-Geoff

Thursday morning came way too early. I wanted to keep dreaming about Billy McCallister’s cock! That pic may have vanished on Snapchat, but it was burned forever in my mind. I’m pretty sure it found its way into my dreams last night. My morning wood was dripping pre when I woke up!

I got out of bed, went into the bathroom, and closed the door behind me when I got to the toilet. I had to rub one out! You’d think getting my first blowjob would calm down the hormones a bit. Oh no! I think it made things worse! I now have sex on my mind, 24/7!

As soon as I nutted into the toilet, I waited for a few and started my morning piss. Much better! I went back to my bed and checked the phone. It was 7:30, and I could already smell breakfast being cooked. Looks like an early start to the day at the White household. I threw on some shorts and a tee and headed out to the kitchen. I need some coffee!

“Good morning dads!”

David and Andrew both looked up at me with stunned looks on their faces. Andrew asked, “What did you say?”

“Good morning.”

“No, the other part.”

“Wow! I said ‘dads,’ didn’t I? It just came out. I wasn’t even thinking. God, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean—”

“No! No! You don’t have to apologize, Nick! You can call Andrew and me whatever you are comfortable with. And if that’s what you want to call us, that’s fine—more than fine. Just know that there’s no pressure at all either way.”

“I have to admit that there have been a couple of times when I almost called you Dad and Pop, but I stopped myself. I didn’t want you to feel weird about it. But I’ll also admit that I think I know what real parents are like for the first time in my life. And you guys—well—you’re the best I could wish for! So, for now—I’m guessing I’ll just call you what my brain wants to call you. It’ll probably be your names sometimes—Dad and Pop—sometimes—old dudes sometimes—”

“Andrew? Does CPS have a returns and exchanges counter like they do at Target?”

We all had a good laugh as I fixed my coffee. David told me that I should wake up Noah since we had to be at the high school at 9:30. We were going to get my schedule set up then Noah could give me a tour.

I went into the bedroom and found Noah stroking his cock. I stopped and backed out into the hallway. I don’t think Noah saw me since his breathing was getting harder and his strokes were getting faster. I waited a bit after I heard “Awwww, Fuuuuuck!” and then walked in.

Nice load, bro! Sounded like a good one!

“Shit. You heard? You saw?”

“Yep! Walked in on you but backed out into the hall until you finished.”

“I’m so fucking embarrassed.”

“Don’t be. I stroked mine out into the toilet. We’re sixteen-year-old hormone factories. We gotta do what we gotta do or walk around all day with blue balls, right?”

“I guess. Ummm—Nick? When did you become the cool brother?”

“Shut up! Pop said to get you up since we had to be at the high school at 9:30 to get me registered—and so you can give me the tour.”

“What did you say? Did you say Pop?”

“Yeah, I guess I did! Hehe—I called them ‘dads’ earlier, and we decided that I didn’t have to think about what to call them anymore. Whatever comes out—comes out!”

“Sweet! That’s so fucking cool, Nick!”

Noah climbed out of bed, cum sliding down his chest and abs. He hopped right in the shower, so I went back into the kitchen. I couldn’t figure out what the new smell was, but it did smell pretty awesome!”

I sat down at the island and poured some French vanilla creamer into my coffee. Andrew was drinking his coffee with a file open next to his laptop. He was totally focused on whatever was on his screen.

David put this bowl of white goopy stuff in front of me. He must’ve noticed the confused look on my face. “It’s steel-cut oatmeal. Ever had that before?”

“Nope. It smells good. Can’t say it looks as good as it smells, though.”

“Well, most people like their oatmeal with some add-ons. Noah likes his with brown sugar, sliced bananas, and walnuts. I like mine with organic maple syrup and raisins. Wanna try one of those?”

“Your way sounds good. Can you show me how you fix it up?”

The first thing he did was put a nice-sized patty of butter in the middle. “We use butter in this house. That other stuff that pretends to be butter is all chemicals and just doesn’t have the right flavor.”

Once the butter started to melt, David pulled a bottle of maple syrup out of the microwave and poured some over the top—followed by a sprinkle of raisins. “We also use organic maple syrup. We get it from one of our favorite Sunday restaurants called Kerby Lane. I like to heat up the syrup a little before I pour it on my oatmeal. It helps everything soak in better. Now just let it sit for a few and when you can’t stand it any longer, stir it up and chow down!”

“Yes! Oatmeal!” A cum-free, freshly-showered Noah walked into the kitchen. He sliced up a banana, fixed a bowl of oatmeal, and added the brown sugar and walnuts. “Do I smell bacon, too?”

“Oh! I nearly forgot!” David reached into the oven and pulled out a pan of bacon. He plated it up and put it in the middle of the island.

Soon we were all enjoying another amazing breakfast. Noah looked up at me and said, “Just so you know—once school starts back up, we’re on our own. It’s usually cereal and toast for me. You okay with that?”

“Sure, that’s what I’m pretty much used to.”

“What kind of cereal do you like?”

“Promise you won’t laugh?”

“Yeah—I promise.”

“My favorite cereal is Cocoa Puffs, but I try to eat Raisin Bran most of the time.”

“There’s nothing funny about that! My favorite is Cap’n Crunch, but I’m the same way about the Raisin Bran.”

Without looking away from his laptop, Andrew said, “You boys are getting to be more and more like real brothers every day.”

Noah and I just looked at each other a smiled—followed by a fist bump. Then we went back to eating.

“This is sooooo freakin’ good, Pop! Thanks for another first!”

I didn’t even realize I said it again. But Noah and his dads looked at each other and smiled. When I finished eating, I walked over to David and hugged him from behind. “Thanks for the best start to a scary day, Pop! I love you—all of you.”

I took my dish and cup over to the sink, rinsed them, and put them in the dishwasher. I could tell when I walked by the others, they all pretty much had tears in their eyes. That just made me smile as I went into the bedroom to shower and get ready to leave.

We got to the school at 9:20 and walked up to the front. The only door that was unlocked was the one that led to the main office. It was part of the school security system. You could only go into the office, and then they had to buzz you into the main building.

Miss Granville, the school secretary, was sitting at the counter and welcomed us. “Good morning, Noah—Dr. White, it’s always good to see you. And this must be Nicholas.”

“I prefer Nick if that’s okay, Miss Granville.”

“Perfect! Nick it is then. Welcome to Westlake. I’m sure you’re going to enjoy it here! Just have a seat, and Mr. Harmon will be with you shortly.”

We did—and he was. He called us into his office, and the three of us sat in chairs in front of his desk.

“Thanks for letting us come in this morning. We wanted to get Nick as comfortable as possible with the surroundings before school starts back up next week.”

“It’s my pleasure to help you out! It’s a wonderful idea, actually.” Mr. Harmon looked at me and smiled. “Nick, I have looked at your records and grades from Crockett, and I am quite impressed. You are a top-notch student with excellent grades.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Now, I understand you are staying with the White family under the foster care program.”

“Yes sir.”

“Now I do understand that many times these are temporary situations, but a—” He looked down at the papers on his desk. “—a Mrs. Cranston has assured me that this is likely to be a long-term situation. Congratulations, Mr. Jacobs. I can’t imagine a better family to become a part of!”

“I agree, sir.”

“Now then, Mrs. Cranston has been working with us on your class schedule, and she requested that we try to put you in as many classes with your foster brother as possible. I think you’ll be quite pleased. Out of the eight classes, we are able to do that with six. The difference is that Mr. White’s P.E. class is the one with the other football players, so we won’t be able to put you there. That also means you’ll have different study hall periods. Other than that, you’re together the rest of the day, including your lunch period.”

“Thank you, Mr. H.! That’s awesome! We’ll figure out a way to pay you back for this!”

“Well, Noah—you just lead us into the playoffs next year. That will be payback enough!”

I had to chuckle when I looked at Noah and said, “No pressure there, dude!”

Mr. Harmon then handed me the school handbook. Wow! 114 pages of stuff. He must have noticed my reaction.

“We’re quite proud of our handbook. It covers just about every situation that could come up in the school. If a situation comes up that’s not covered in the handbook, you can bet that it will be covered in the next edition.”

“I guess that’s a good thing, sir.”

“We think so. Now, I’m not going to take the time to go over the entire thing right now, but are there any things you might be concerned about? I’ll be happy to lead you our policy.”

“No, sir. I’m okay for now. I’m just a little worried about fitting in. But I’ve already met some of the students here, and that fear is going away a little.”

“That’s good to hear. For the most part, I would say our students are good people. But just like anywhere you have several thousand people in one place, there will be some bad apples.”

Then he pulled out another booklet—and then another!

“This booklet is our Student Guidelines. You’ll want to get this under your belt as soon as possible. And last but not least—and we’ll need a signature on this one—is Responsible Use Guidelines for Technology. This just makes sure that you’ll be using your laptop, cell phone, or tablet responsibly while you are in school or on a school activity. Just read it over, and you can drop off the signed page with Miss Granville when you get here Monday morning.”

“Wow, that’s a lot of rules! But I’ll be sure to read everything before Monday.”

“Excellent. Now I’m looking over your paperwork, and it seems Mrs. Cranston has taken care of most of it. I just need a couple of signatures from you and your guardian, and we’ll be done here. Now I understand Noah is going to give you a tour of the building, is that right?”

“Yes, sir—if that’s okay.”

“I don’t have a problem with that at all. Miss Granville will let you in when you finish up here.”

We finished with the principal, and we went out to the lobby. David went back home and left Noah and me behind. We were going to hit the gym afterward, too.

Miss Granville explained that our first-period class was also our homeroom and that since it was musical theatre, my locker would be in that vicinity. She also asked if she could assign me my locker now so we wouldn’t have to worry about it on Monday.

We went ahead and got the locker number and combination, and Noah led me to the cafeteria and then to the theatre wing—he said that’s our routine every morning. We found my locker, and it was just two down from Noah. Noah said he was pretty sure mine was right next to Billy’s, and that was just sick in a romantic way. Funny, just the mention of Billy brought on a huge-ass smile and a stirring in my cock! Yes, I love that boy!

I guess the biggest difference between Westlake and my old school is the daily schedule. Crockett was on an A-B split schedule. We had eight classes, but on “A” days, only the odd periods met for an hour-and-a-half. On “B” days, we would get our even period classes. At Westlake, we also had eight classes, but they met every day for like 45 minutes. That’s going to take some getting used to, I guess, but it’ll sure be nice if that’s the only thing I have to deal with!

Noah walked me through my entire schedule. I was happy that our first six classes were the same. My seventh period was PE and Noah told me I would have to be careful in that class. When I asked him why he told me Billy had that same class, and we had to be careful about the shower boners! Yes! I get to be naked with Billy every day!

My eight-period class was my study hall. Now that was awesome since I would have all my homework assignments for all my classes, and I could get a good start on them during study hall. Billy has that study hall too. I hope I can behave! Hehe.

I have to say the school was pretty impressive. It was a lot larger than Crockett, but another big difference is the condition of things. At Westlake, everything is in top shape and seems to be well taken care of. Not that Crockett was a dump or anything, it just looked well-used.

Now that I know I’m going to have at least Noah or Billy in all of my classes, I feel a lot better. Maybe I won’t be such an outcast with honest-to-God friends at my side going in. Well, at least I have a reason to have a positive outlook.

We finished the tour and went back to the office to let Miss Granville know we were leaving the building. She was totally nice, welcomed me again, and wanted me to know that she was there if I had any questions or concerns.

Noah texted Cal, and I texted Billy to let them know we were on the way to the gym and would see them in about thirty minutes. Yep, there’s that shit-eating grin again!

We got to the gym, and this time I was much more prepared. I put a towel in my backpack, and Noah had grabbed an extra padlock from the garage. I was set!

The four of us did the same routine as Tuesday, with all of us doing cardio together then splitting up again. Billy busted my ass on the machine circuit again, and I was totally ready for that whirlpool.

This time, however, Noah and I changed into our speedos and did some intense one-on-one laps. We were pretty even as far as speed and endurance.

When we finished our laps, we joined Cal and Billy in the whirlpool. I sat next to Billy, and he leaned in and whispered, “Holy fuck, Nicky! I can’t believe how hot you look in that Speedo. If you make the team next year, I will be at every meet just so I can see that bulge—at the same time knowing all the wonderful things I get to do with it when we’re alone!”

Of course, Noah heard everything Billy had said and had to comment. “Gee Billy, here I am—your best friend in the whole world—and you never said anything like that about me and my Speedo!”

“Yeah. Yeah. Yeah—I was into girls then. And why would I notice that little bump you claim to be a bulge?”

By this time, Cal and I were laughing our asses off. We decided to hit the dry sauna again, and in no time, we were chilling and relaxing in the solitude and heat.

We talked about our school schedules, and it turns out I have six classes with Noah, three with Billy, and two with Cal. Things were looking up!

I asked Noah and Billy why they didn’t do musicals at Westlake and went to KTC instead. Billy said they only do a musical once every two or three years. It turns out the director doesn’t have the people she needs to put on a musical the way she would like. So it’s great that there’s a place like KTC, where you get to do three musicals a year. I asked Noah if he thought the dads would let me sign up for KTC.

“Are you kidding me? They would give you the moon right now! They love you more than me, I think!”

“Bullshit!”

“I know. I know. I’m just yankin’ your chain. But it’s true. The dads are so happy to have you in the family, once the two-week trial period is up—you need to ask about driver’s ed. I promise that’ll come with a car of your own. They will love having you enroll at KTC. Especially David since he’s already seen you perform.”

“Okay—I gotta say something while the four of us are together and alone. You all know my life pretty much sucked ass before this week. And I have to tell you. I was scared shitless about starting at Westlake on Monday. I mean, surely you guys know the school’s reputation is not the best.

“But I also have to tell you. I’ve never had what you could call a best friend before—and now I have three—and one of them is my fucking boyfriend! So there are times when I’m gonna be leaning on you guys to help me through shit. I don’t know what school is gonna be like next week. Hell, I don’t even have a clue what the next hour’s gonna be like—things have been happening so fast!

“But I want you to know how much I appreciate you guys. You’ve had my back from the beginning, and someday I hope I can have your backs. But I have to say, when the four of us are together, I feel like I can face pretty much anything some asshole throws my way.

“I love you guys. I love you for what you bring to me and my life. I love you for your unconditional friendship. And you, Billy McCallister—I love you a little more than these two over here!”

Cal leaned across the sauna and patted my knee. “Nick, I know exactly how you’re feeling right now. The first week you spend in the home that you pretty much know is ‘the one’ is pretty overwhelming. About 90% of your day is filled with new shit and first times. But just remember one thing—it’s not just happening to you. I promise you, Noah and his dads are pretty fucking overwhelmed, too. From everything I’ve seen and heard—Nick Jacobs has fucking rocked a lot of worlds these last few days.”

“Cal, knowing you’ve been through this makes what you just said mean so much more than you’ll ever know. Noah? Do you feel overwhelmed with me being there?”

“Hell yeah! How could I not be when the one thing I’ve wanted my entire life was a brother. And Hell—one day you walk into my life without any warning, and not only do I get the brother I always wanted, I got a hundred times the brother I would even dream about.”

The coolest thing happened. It just got quiet. It wasn’t one of those uncomfortable or awkward silences. It was just four dudes enjoying being together and just not having anything else to say. I totally felt like a part of a tight and solid group of guys.

A few minutes later, we got up and hit the showers. Crowds were starting to show up, so there were too many people for any flirting or teasing. In just twenty minutes, we were standing outside in the parking lot, deciding where to go for lunch.

We decided on P. Terry’s, the local version of In and Out—only way better (according to Cal and Noah). Billy and I had the chicken burger while Cal and Noah had the cheeseburgers. The fries were amazing. We watched them cut them out of whole potatoes right there in front of our eyes. Billy suggested we get the Maine Root Beer Milkshake. Everything we got was the best I’d ever had. I know. I know. I hadn’t had that much in my shithole life, but like Cal said earlier, “Every day is filled with new shit and firsts.”

While we were eating, Billy got a text from his mom saying that the sleepover was a go! Hot damn! I better read some of those stories, so Billy Fucking McCallister’s first blowjob at the very least matches the amazing one he gave me! I leaned into Billy and spoke softly, “I am so gonna get your cock down my throat tomorrow night. Just hold on to that thought every time you remember how much I love you!”

Billy’s eyes must have gotten as big a saucers because Noah nearly spit his drink out all over the table, and Cal almost fell out of his chair laughing. I looked over to them as innocently as possible. “What? What’s so funny?”

Cal was the first to stop laughing, and he looked at me and said, “Nick. Dude. You need to work on your whispering techniques. I think the whole restaurant heard you promise your boy a blowjob!”

Oh. Fuck. Me!! I wanted to die and crawl under the table. I don’t think I’ve ever turned so red in my entire life. Billy wasn’t laughing, though—he had this smug, almost victorious look on his face as he had his arm wrapped around me.

When Noah stopped laughing, he leaned in to the table and said in the perfect stage voice (he needs to teach me this, apparently), “Nick—just so you know—you are our hero. You’re the only one at this table who’s ever actually had a blowie. I know I’m jealous!”

“Count me in!”

“Apparently, I’m next in line! Maybe you two should find a hot boyfriend of your own. Seems to be working out for me—and Nick!”

“Sorry, dude. This dick is reserved for a hot chick—hopefully Amanda!”

“Nope. I got Hanna. And trust me, she’s almost more than I can handle now!”

Billy turned to me, “Have you met Hanna yet?”

“Yeah, just for a short time. I don’t think she likes me very much.”

Noah looked down and sighed. Cal said, “Hannah doesn’t like any of us. We keep Noah away from her. You see, the more time Noah spends with us, the less time he spends with her. We’re all competition to her. She might even be harder on you since you actually live with her boy.”

“I’m sorry, Noah. You don’t have to spend so much time with me. You should go ahead and pay more attention to your girlfriend.”

“No. Hannah knows she doesn’t get to tell me who I get to spend my time with. We have that argument at least once a week. And I’m sorry she made you feel uncomfortable. I’ll put an end to that right away.”

“Is she coming with us tomorrow?”

“Cal, if she gives me any grief when I talk to her tonight, I’ll uninvite so fast her head will spin. I’ve just about had enough of her trying to run my life and tell me who I can spend my time with.”

“And me coming into your family must have made things ten times worse since you didn’t see her until last night. No wonder she stared at me with daggers in her eyes. How much does she know about me?”

“Pretty much everything. She was with us last Friday when the dads told me all about you and that you were going to come to the house on Sunday.”

“Great. I have an enemy now.”

“No, you don’t, Nick. I won’t let that happen. I have a brother now. She has three. She knows what it’s all about.”

Even though it helped to know that Cal, Billy, and I were pretty much all in the same boat when it came to Hanna, I still had a bad feeling. I know one thing for sure—I’m going to have to watch my back when I’m around her.

We finished lunch and headed out to the parking lot. Billy wanted to know if I wanted to come over to his place. I didn’t know if I was ready to meet any more of his family, especially his parents—and I told him that.

“I want to tell them about us. And I want them to meet you. If you come over now, it’ll just be Mom, and I know she’ll fall in love with you!”

“I’ll have to check with David. I’m still not sure. This scares the hell outta me, ya know.”

“Why? It doesn’t scare me. My parents are probably the second most accepting people in the world—the only ones more accepting are Noah’s dads. I don’t like keeping secrets from my family. Maddy knows and thinks it’s great. But I know when I tell my folks about the big change in my life, the first thing they will want to do is meet you. This just makes it easier.”

“I love you, Billy. And with that comes trust. So I’m gonna trust you on this, okay?”

I pulled out my phone and dialed David’s number. He was cool with me spending the afternoon with Billy, but he wanted me home by six for dinner. He was making lasagna. He asked me not to invite anyone else since tomorrow would be a big day with our friends. He wanted some family time tonight. I couldn’t argue with that since I happen to love family time!

So I took a deep breath and hopped in the car with Billy. Traffic was a little heavier, and it took us about twenty minutes to get to his house. He pulled into the garage, and we walked into the house. We found a note from his mom. She was out until 4:00, and Maddy was spending the afternoon with one of her girlfriends.

Billy looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows. “What to do? What to do? I’m all alone in a great big house with my totally hot boyfriend. And it’ll be two hours before anyone else will be here? Do you have any ideas?”

“I have plenty of ideas, and they are all making my cock hard. But I’m a guest. I’ll take the lead of my gracious host.”

He kissed me. Deep. Hard. All I could do was melt in Billy’s arms and moan into his mouth. I thought I was going to explode right there in my pants. I broke the kiss and asked if he had a place to go that was a little less public.

I’d like to say that my boyfriend led me to his bedroom. No. that wasn’t what happened. My boyfriend dragged me to his bedroom! In no time at all, we were on his bed, rolling around and kissing at a frantic pace. I didn’t want frantic, though! I broke the kiss and calmed Billy down.

“Baby, let’s slow down! I want to remember every moment of this. I want us to make love—not be the extremely horny teenage boys we actually are!”

Billy smiled at me and gave me a light kiss. “This is your time, Nicky. I’m yours—all yours. We’ll do whatever you want to do—however you want to do it!”

How can you not love this boy? I took Billy by the hands and pulled him off the bed. We stood facing each other. I put his beautiful face in my hands and looked into his eyes.

“All my life, I would lay in bed at night and wonder what life was like out there—outside the shithole world I was sure I was stuck in forever. And then I walked into a restaurant and sat next to the most stunning boy I have ever seen in my life. I knew nothing about him other than he was a friend of my new foster brother.

“But then something happened. You touched my shoulder. And in just that simple touch, I felt an electric charge race through my entire body. I didn’t know what it meant, but I did know I wanted to feel that feeling many, many times more. Do you remember that touch?”

“I do, Nicky. I think of that one moment so many times in a day.”

“Yesterday, you gave me something amazing. But—it was so much more than my first blowjob. I really want you to know this, Billy. I thought that my mind would be consumed with the fact that you had your mouth on my hard dick. But when I looked down at you and saw you looking at me, something incredible happened. There was this connection. There was this overwhelming feeling of love.

At that very moment, we were one. It wasn’t me. It wasn’t you. It was us—together. The only way I can describe the feeling is to take that moment in the restaurant and multiply it by a hundred—and that’s about halfway there.

“So—since I can’t seem to describe that feeling very well, all I know to do is to try and show you.”

I pulled Billy’s shirt over his head. He pulled mine over my head. I leaned in and started a long, slow, sexy kiss and worked my way down to my boyfriend’s jeans. Billy reached down to mine. We undid buttons and zippers and let the pants fall to the floor.

We both reached down and gave each other’s cocks a gentle squeeze through our underwear—underwear that was soaked with precum. I broke the kiss and asked Billy to lie down on the bed.

Billy opened his legs, and I sat between them. I kissed my way up his abs, his pecs and nipples, his neck, and his ear. I heard that sexy little whimper I heard yesterday and was so fucking turned on I didn’t know how I would do everything I wanted to do.

I hovered my body over the most beautiful boy I’ve ever seen as he whimpered and looked into my eyes with a desperate need. I gave him another gentle kiss and began making my way down his body.

I kissed his cock through the underwear when I got down there. I pushed my fingers under the elastic and began to pull the last item of clothing down. I wasn’t going to leave the briefs on. I wanted my boy completely naked.

I pulled the damp underwear off and found myself at Billy’s feet. I gave him a soft kiss on the soles of his feet and looked down at his body. Billy’s skin was so smooth—and soooo white! It was almost like porcelain. The dusting of hair on his legs and the trimmed bush at his cock was the same fiery red as the hair on his head.

His muscular chest and abs contracted and released with every rapid breath. I still couldn’t believe this was my boyfriend!

Well, it’s now or never! I hope I can do this as well as Billy did! I began placing gentle kisses along the inside of Billy’s leg, working my way to my prize. Billy’s balls were tight and smooth. I remembered how good it felt when he played with mine, so I thought I would try something different.

I began licking and sucking on Billy’s balls, and he immediately let out a loud moan and lifted his hips off the bed. Cool! He definitely liked what I was doing!

After a few minutes with Billy’s balls, I reached up and grabbed his cock at the base. Wow! This is the very first cock I’ve ever touched that wasn’t attached to my body! As I held it, I gave it a squeeze, which caused two things. First, there was another moan from Billy. Second—precum flowed onto the head.

I moved up and licked the precum off Billy’s cock, and I could feel the legs on either side of me tremble and shake. I looked up to my beautiful red-headed boy and mouthed, “I love you,” as I looked into his eyes.

That’s when it happened! I opened my mouth and tasted my first-ever cock. Billy McCallister’s cock! I made sure to cover my teeth with my lips and lowered my head, making my way down. I noticed right off how soft and smooth it felt at the same time as to how hot and firm it was. I got about two-thirds of Billy’s cock into my mouth before it hit the back of my throat.

God! I loved feeling him inside me! It was yet another amazing first, but I wanted more. I thought back to some of the voice lessons I was given back at Crocket and how the teacher taught me how to open my throat for singing. Hmmm. I wondered if it would work for this.

I watched my beautiful boy as I lowered my head again. I don’t know if you can smile with your mouth full of cock, but I know I sure felt like I was. When Billy’s cock got to the back of my mouth, I took a deep breath through my nose and opened my throat like I was going to sing a super-high note. Oh. My. God! It worked!

Billy’s eyes widened as his cock slid into my throat, and my lips made it all the way down to his pubes.

“Ooooh Fuck! Nicky! Oooooh, my God! How—Oooooh!”

I pulled off his cock and smiled at him. “You like?”

Before he could answer, I went back down on my now favorite cock in the world. I took him into my throat and moaned with pleasure. Billy liked that too! Damn! My boy was thrashing around all over the bed, but we never broke eye contact.

I wasn’t surprised that only after seven or eight trips down my throat Billy yelled out that he was close. I pulled him out of my throat and worked the head of his cock with my tongue and sucking.

I felt Billy’s cock expand in my mouth just as the first shot exploded. Wow! He tasted so fucking good! A combination of sweet and salty. It was smooth as silk, and I couldn’t swallow fast enough. Some of Billy’s nut leaked out of my mouth.

The whole time, Billy was cursing and screaming and moaning as his entire body stiffened. I was shocked. I didn’t cum with Billy, but I knew I was real close!

I moved back up and hovered over my happy boy. “Was it okay?”

“Jesus, Nicky! I totally know what you were talking about. I feel like I’m just one with you. But when you took my whole cock—I’m sorry, I pretty much got into the amazing physical sensation. You are fucking amazing! How did you do that??”

“You’re a singer. Do you know how to relax your throat when you sing?”

“No way!”

“Yes, way! That’s what I did! Oh fuck, Billy. It felt so good feeling you slide down my throat!”

“Nicky, I promise you it felt even better sliding down your throat!”

“Hey—we should probably rinse off and clean up before your mom gets here.”

“Good idea. Let’s hop in the shower real quick.”

I pulled my hair up into a bun so it wouldn’t get too wet as we walked into Billy’s bathroom. We tried to take a quick shower until Billy stood behind me and whispered porno thoughts into my ear as he stroked me off. Whoah! That was fucking hot, too! I love that my beautiful boy has this dirty little porno brain. I’m pretty sure that’s going to pay off in the future! Hehe

We got out of the shower and dried each other off, kissing a lot! I’m so glad Billy likes to kiss! We straightened the bed and then went into the family room to watch some Ellen. The show just started when Billy’s phone buzzed with a text from his mom. She was running late and got stuck in horrible traffic. She said she wouldn’t be home until after five.

Billy was disappointed, but I was totally relieved! He decided to go ahead and take me home so he would be back when his mom got home.

When we got to the house, we had another great kiss, and I told him I’d see him in the morning.

“Thank you for giving me an amazing afternoon, Nicky. I love you more and more every day. You know that, right?”

“What you said!”

Another kiss and I made my way into the house. As soon as I walked in the front door, I heard Noah and Hannah in the bedroom arguing.

“What the Hell are you talking about, Hannah?”

“He doesn’t belong here. He doesn’t belong anywhere. There’s not even a box for him to check on a form that asks for his race. His parents didn’t even want him around! He’s probably a faggot, too! Is that why you spend so much time with him? Are you wanting to go back to that shit?”

“Stop it now, Hannah. You don’t get to talk to me that way, and you definitely don’t get to talk about Nick like that.”

“Now you’re defending him? What’s that all about, Noah?”

“That’s it! We’re done, Hannah. You are nothing but a whiny, racist, hate-filled bitch. You won’t be going with us on the trip to San Antonio tomorrow. In fact, call your precious daddy and have him pick you up. I don’t want to see you anymore. I don’t want to even breathe the same air as you.”

“You can’t break up with me over that piece-of-shit-foster-kid! And you can’t un-invite me to the trip tomorrow. I’m going. Someone has to keep an eye on you and that faggot!”

“GET. OUT. BITCH! NOW!!!”

I hurried into the kitchen and saw David on the patio with his iPad. I ran out to be with him. I definitely didn’t want to see that girl on her way out of the house. I sat at the table with David but didn’t say anything. I was too angry to speak, actually.

“Are you okay, son?”

“No. But I’m not ready to talk about it yet if that’s okay.”

“That’s fine. Whenever you’re ready, you know I’m here for you.”

Just then, Noah came storming out of the house and sat down on the other side of David. Wow! He was even more pissed.

“Okay, now that both of my boys are in a state, I have to ask what’s going on?”

Noah looked over at me and saw how upset I was. “Oh, crap! You heard all that, didn’t you?”

I nodded my head and just looked out beyond the pool and at the scenery.

“Do you boys want to fill me in?”

“Pop—let me talk with Noah and get this part settled, then we’ll talk with you. I promise.”

“That’s okay. You boys stay out here, and I’ll go and get the last part of dinner finished. Your Dad will be home in about forty-five minutes.”

David walked back into the house, leaving Noah and me alone.

“Godammit, Nick. You weren’t supposed to hear that shit! I can’t believe I could have been dating such a—such a—well, well, the dads aren’t here, so I’m just gonna say it. I’ve been dating a fucking horrible, racist, homophobic, narcissistic bitch.”

“I’m so sorry, Noah. None of this would’ve happened if I never came here. I accepted the offer to come here because I was pretty sure it would bring a positive change in my life. That was way too greedy of me. I never thought about how it would impact your life. And that was so selfish of me. I’m sorry. You broke up with your girlfriend because of her feelings about me. Again, this is all my fault.”

“Stop it, Nick. Hannah’s always been a spoiled bitch. But I’ve never had trouble handling it—or her. But today, she dropped all her filters and let everything out. Look, if it wasn’t about you, it would eventually have been about someone else. You were just an easy target.”

“But some of what she said is true. I don’t belong. I am an outsider. I am a faggot. And yes, more often than not, I have no idea which box to check under race—because there is no box for me. I just don’t belong anywhere.”

“Nick—I will not let that fucking bitch do this to you. You do belong. You belong in this house with this family. You belong in the arms and heart of Billy. I’ll tell you who doesn’t fit in—who doesn’t belong—and who is definitely no longer a part of my life—Hannah—Hannah the fucking bitch from Hell.”

“Fuck me, Noah. I had no idea I came with so much drama. But let’s make a deal. Right now—right here—there’s nothing we can do. We’ll tell the dads everything is cool—and then tonight, when it’s our private talk time—we’ll work everything out. K?”

And that’s just what we did. The dads thought everything had been worked out and were relieved to hear that we weren’t upset with each other. And let me tell you about Pop’s lasagna! I truly believe that if David White opened a restaurant, it would be the most popular one for miles around.

Now, I’ve had lasagna plenty of times in the past, but it’s always been at the group home (Stouffer’s—just ok) or at school (nasty shit). This was so much better. It was filling but lighter. David said it was because he used turkey Italian sausage instead of beef or pork. The other part of his recipe surprised me. He mixed cottage cheese in with the ricotta cheese. I would have never known since I don’t care all that much for cottage cheese.

After Noah and I cleaned up the dishes and fired up the dishwasher, we told the dads that we were going to get my laptop up and running and then make it an early night since tomorrow was going to be such a long day.

It took a couple of hours to get my laptop set up. It probably would have taken less time if I hadn’t been texting with Billy or Noah had been texting with Cal. Of course, Hannah the Horrible kept texting and apologizing to Noah, and he just ignored her. Then he blocked her. I guess it sucks to be a bitch-from-Hell!

We downloaded several apps, including Skype. Yeah, my cock got a little excited when I thought about the possibilities! Hehe.

We also set up Facebook. I guess I was part of the real world now. Noah took a couple of pics for my profile. Speaking of profiles, we worked really hard to make sure there was enough info about me, but not enough where people could learn about my shithole past life.

He showed me how to search for people, and I wanted to see what Hannah might have said about me. God, I hoped she ignored me!

God, Hannah just doesn’t get it—or have a clue. At 7:30, she posted that she was going to Six Flags with her boyfriend in the morning.

I told Noah that he should log on with his phone or computer and set things straight. He just shook his head and told me that if he reacted online to Hannah’s lies, then everyone he knew from school, and even more people he didn’t know, would be starting with their own thoughts, there would be a ton of lies, and everyone would be up in his business.

“Hannah put that up there to try to get a reaction from me—a posted reaction. The thing that will drive her the craziest is knowing that I saw her post and ignored it.”

“Damn, she’s bat-shit crazy. How will she know you saw it? Because I logged onto Facebook with my phone and saw the post. See where it says ‘seen by 37 people?’ If she hovers her mouse over that a list will pop up and show the friends at have seen her post.”

Just then, a little block popped up on my screen. Oh wow! It was a message from Billy!

BILLY: you gonna accept my friend request? i wanna be your first fb friend!

NICK: hey! noah’s helping me get set up. now he’s gonna show me how to accept the friend request thing. hold a sec!

Noah showed me where friend requests were, and sure enough—there was the request from Billy. Boom! I now had my first Facebook friend!

NICK: there you are! you’re on my list!

BILLY: now check this out!

A video request showed up in our window, and I accepted it. And there he was—my beautiful boy!

BILLY: think of the possibilities. we can be together when we can’t be together!

NICK: my dick’s thinking of some possibilites! i love you, beautiful boy!

BILLY: love you right back, babe! thanks for the best afternoon i’ve ever had! can’t wait for tomorrow—especially tomorrow nite!

NICK: tell me about it! already getting some ideas. gonna read some of those stories for even more! Hehe

BILLY: god! i love you nicky! so much it hurts sometimes?

NICK: it hurts?

BILLY: yeah. right now my balls hurt. happens from just seeing you i guess.

Billy then stood up, and I got an awesome view of his hard dick outlined in his underwear. Time for a little prank!

NICK: wow! i still can’t believe i had that down my throat this afternoon.

BILLY: i’ve jerked off three times since then just thinking about how fucking hot it was!

NICK: three times??? that’s all? nice cock, btw.

BILLY: ??

NICK: that was noah. Hehe

BILLY: oh god, i’m dying now! fml

NICK: ha! just fucking with you. he’s on his phone out on the deck!

BILLY: fucker! gonna get you back good.

NICK: can’t wait! ok—hate to go, could chat all nite w/u. we’re crashing early since it’s going to be a long day tomorrow.

BILLY: me2. I love you more than i ever thought i could love another person—let alone a hot boy!

NICK: love u2 billy mccallister!! ur my rock!

We ended our chat and video thing, and I powered down my laptop. I went to the mini-fridge, grabbed a couple of waters, and opened the balcony door. Noah said he didn’t feel like it tonight, and I told him he didn’t have a choice. He needed this more than ever.

Noah sighed and went to get his bong and met me outside. We each took three hits. He was just sitting there, deep in thought.

“You know, one of the first things I learned when I got here is that I don’t have to try to deal with shit on my own anymore. I have this brother who helped me more by just listening than I ever thought could be possible.”

“Nick. You don’t need to spew out my bullshit. I’ll be fine.”

“Fuck you, Noah! This isn’t a one-way street! C’mon. We’re going inside.”

We walked in, and Noah put away the bong and weed. We moved to our places on the floor. It took a while, but Noah finally started to talk.

“I can’t believe how bad I fucked things up.”

You fucked things up? You didn’t do anything wrong. I think this all comes from her.”

“No, it’s not that. I know she’s a fucked-up-bitch-from-Hell. I’m totally good to be rid of her.”

“Isn’t she in our musical theatre class? Doesn’t she go to the same school? You’ll not be rid of her—at least not completely. Hell, she’s telling everyone you’re still together.”

“Yeah, I know. But when she started saying all that shit about you—I wanted to kill her. Nobody has the right to say that kind of bullshit about anyone—especially about someone I consider my brother. And then I find out you heard it. I have never been so pissed in—”

“Hey! Hey! Calm down, k? You know I’ve heard all that shit my entire life. When I got here, it all stopped. Hell, that’s probably the reason I felt so out of place. You, Dad, Pop—you were nothing but awesome to me. But I knew I’d hear it again soon enough—I guess I was just surprised to hear it from my brother’s girlfriend.”

Ex-girlfriend.”

“Yeah—ex-girlfriend. Thank God for that, right?”

Noah actually chuckled a bit, but tears were now flowing down his face. I moved, so I was now sitting next to him instead of facing him. I put my arm around his shoulder and pulled him in to me.

“It’s okay, Noah. I got you.”

“At least I don’t have to listen to her whine and complain anymore. That’s probably the one thing I don’t like about girls. They talk too much and complain even more. Boys don’t do that so much. Boys take care of themselves for the most part. I think I’m done with girls. I tried—and it was Hell.”

“Don’t worry so much about that shit. Try to live in the moment and stop trying to make plans for a future you don’t know anything about yet.”

Noah looked up at me, smiling through his tears.

“What?”

“I totally love that you’re holding me and taking care of me. I think this is the best part of the brother thing, Nick. You make it feel better just being here like this.”

“Hehe. Ironic isn’t it? I’m usually the one bawling my eyes out, and you are the one holding me.”

“This is perfect. You really are an amazing brother.”

“I’m here for you, too, ya know. I’ll always be here for you.”

Always.

I love that Nick is getting stronger and more confident! I love pretty much everything about this chapter... even Hannah! I've never had a girl villain before. I think it's going to be a VERY interesting twist!
I also love the chemestry and connection with Nick and Billy. I'm still not completely sure where their story will go, I have so many ideas! Some of them you'll not be happy wth! hehe
Please let me know what you think! Your comments and reviews help me with the storylines!
Now, I'm off to the Cape. Time two wrap up Vic's story!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2018 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 48
  • Love 28
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm with JayT on this one. She is going to do something really really stupid at some point though and get the wrath of many raining on her ass. Can't wait!!!!!😈

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

What a pysco bitch Hannah is, I see her trying to cause plenty of trouble. At least Nick and Noah have each other as brothers with Billy and Cal as friends they shoul be ok.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Are you foreshadowing Noah following Billy’s move further up the Kinsey Scale?  ;–)

Billy was already there and moved to center with Hannah. 

  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, JayT said:

I know the heinous bitchface whore is going to post all over Facebook about Nick being a foster kid who is gay. The whole school is going to know by Monday morning. 

The school itself may have penalties for on-line bullying.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Quote

“He doesn’t belong here. He doesn’t belong anywhere. There’s not even a box for him to check on a form that asks for his race. His parents didn’t even want him around! He’s probably a faggot, too! Is that why you spend so much time with him? Are you wanting to go back to that shit?”

 

 

This one line intrigued me. Sounds like he may be bisexual or at least flirted with that side.  It could explain why he was so gung-ho for Nick to share the room along with being touchy feely.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, travlbug said:

The school itself may have penalties for on-line bullying.

True, but if she only posts something like "Noah told me his new foster brother Nick is gay." That's not bullying, it's simply stating what she was told. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
49 minutes ago, Hunter of Porn said:

 

This one line intrigued me. Sounds like he may be bisexual or at least flirted with that side.  It could explain why he was so gung-ho for Nick to share the room along with being touchy feely.

In Chapter Two, Nick and Noah are having their first "nightly talk" when the boys ask about each other's virginity. Noah's response was “I’m afraid so. I’ve got a girlfriend who wants me to bone her so bad. And I’ve come close to giving in. I also have had a boyfriend and we only got to the point where we swapped hand jobs before he gave up and found a slutty boy to bone him.”

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

In Chapter Two, Nick and Noah are having their first "nightly talk" when the boys ask about each other's virginity. Noah's response was “I’m afraid so. I’ve got a girlfriend who wants me to bone her so bad. And I’ve come close to giving in. I also have had a boyfriend and we only got to the point where we swapped hand jobs before he gave up and found a slutty boy to bone him.”

Ah. It must have been more than that and they were out early.  Was Noah out as a bisexual or thinking he was gay and came out?

 

I don't know from experience but I have heard that some kids from same sex couples may end up confused or afraid of letting their parents down. I don't remember if it was a news article or from countless stories I've read. 

Edited by Hunter of Porn
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
Link to comment

Outstanding chapter! I knew that Hannah was going to be a major problem. Noah is in for a protracted battle with her, and Nick will be fodder for her to use against him. Why is it that some women can’t deal with their boyfriends friends and family spending time together? She’s showing all of the symptoms of a stalker: controlling, obsessive, explosive anger and vengeful. She’s going to be difficult to get around. Poor Noah, if he does go back to a guy, she’ll blame Nick’s gayness for turning her former boyfriend. Thankfully Andrews a lawyer and can force her to backdown. The guys need to clue in the Dad’s about what’s going on. Love ❤️ this story and the amazing characters you’ve created Geoff. Thank you! I’m looking forward to the next chapter. 😃

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Please dont break up nick and billy, ok maybe a little bit of drama would be cool but please dont break them up, and find Noah a beautiful boyfriend

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 5/16/2018 at 1:10 AM, Hunter of Porn said:

 

This one line intrigued me. Sounds like he may be bisexual or at least flirted with that side.  It could explain why he was so gung-ho for Nick to share the room along with being touchy feely.

I to am thinking the same thing about Noah. I'm thinkin he's not as st8t as we thought. Good twist in the story. I somehow feel before this story is done Nick & Noah are gonna have sex together. 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

I hope that Noah has a way to get Hannah out of his life for good because when they were in his room she was showing her true colors, she won’t be happy until she has Noah cowering under her thumb begging for her to give him some time to be with his friends and family and hopefully that will include Nick as a real brother instead of just a foster brother. The way she was going was that she had to be number one in his life and do only as she says or something will be done to make him comply with whatever she wants and only what she wants. I’m glad that Nick is there for Noah the way he has been for Nick. The more time they spend together the stronger the bond between them increases which is a good thing. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow Hannah,insecure much?  She obviously knows Noah was kind of into boys sometime, when she made the crack about Nick probably being a fag too and maybe Noah going back to that. I can only imagine its got to be the worse kind of feeling for her to think of losing her boyfriend to another guy. Thing is. gender got nothing to do with it, shes just not a nice person who got jealous for no reason and thankfully opened her hateful mouth so Noah could see her for real and dump her hateful ass. Unfortunately she isnt just going to go away......hell hath no fury....  God I love this story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..