Jump to content
    JujuTheDruid
  • Author
  • 4,150 Words
  • 295 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Icebox - 13. Chasing a Lost Love

:heart: Sexual Content Included :heart:

Zafiro

 

I pant and lean my head back.

 

My legs are a bit tired but I won't stop.

 

My hands grip onto the legs of the guy underneath me and I keep bouncing.

 

Sweat rolls down my body and I groan when the guy’s dick brushes against parts that make my legs shake.

 

“Fuck,” The dude moans. “Don’t stop!”

 

I lean forward and cover his mouth with my hand to shut him up.

 

I shush him, pretending I don’t want to get caught.

 

Everyone knows what goes down in these fucking showers. I just want him to shut up so I can keep my little fantasy going.

 

Closing my eyes again, I bring my imagination back to pretend this is Tin Can.

 

It’s rather hard to imagine since I’ve obviously never had sex with him.

 

Made him cum once from teasing him but nothing more.

 

Now it’s become a habit where if I fuck someone here, all I can think about is Roy.

 

I don’t even know this dude’s name.

 

We met in the showers and he was already jacking off behind my back.

 

He got surprised when I caught him but was even more surprised when I said he could fuck me.

 

I’ll take anyone somewhat close to Tin Can’s bodytype.

 

I’ve been missing him a lot lately.

 

Knowing he’s someone I can’t have anymore sucks a lot.

 

It’s really hard getting rid of feelings I’ve never had for anyone else.

 

How the fuck do people do it?

 

This nerd is boring.

 

I’m trying so hard to make it work but at the moment, I don’t even have a boner.

 

I sigh and slip off of him.

 

“H-hey,” He exclaims as I step over him and walk off. “I was almost finished!”

 

I roll my eyes and get in the shower stream to actually wash up.

 

“Not in the mood anymore,” I say. “You can use your hand again.”

 

He curses behind me.

 

I suppose he does just that. I hear him grunting out an orgasm behind me.

 

Once I’m washed up, I grab a new uniform and leave.

 

Stretching my arms over my head, I pop my neck and yawn.

 

A few officers walk by me and keep their distance.

 

I guess they got yelled at by Henson.

 

All the officers have been extra careful around me now.

 

It’s like I have some weird dad in this place honestly.

 

I suppose I have two in here with Maksim being the other one.

 

“They only feel bad for you.”

“Who wants someone as messed up as you?”

“Your mama sure wanted to hide you.”

 

Biting my lip to keep myself from talking back, I simply move over into the cafeteria.

 

It’s early in the morning.

 

They have just begun serving food so it’s a bit crowded.

 

Usually I come in later with someone but since I don’t want to be in my cell…here I am!

 

Anjak sees me and quickly prepares a small bowl of oatmeal with some weird fruit from his planet.

 

He smiles and motions for me to come take it.

 

“You ready for today,” He asks, pulling me aside behind the counter.

 

I shrug and grab a spoon next to him.

 

“Maybe,” I say. “You?”

 

He rolls his shoulders and grins with those many sharp teeth.

 

“I think so! I’ve never done something this big before. I just stole from those big retail stores.”

 

I raise an eyebrow at that. “Really? You grabbed clothes and they sent you all the way up here?”

 

He blinks for a moment and shrugs. “Yeah pretty much! Best decision I ever made!”

 

I laugh and shake my head. “Oh you’re a weird one. You don’t see how that’s messed up at all?”

 

Anjak nudges my side with my hand. “Hey now, of course I do. I wasn’t exactly living the life before. Nobody wants to work with someone who looks like me.”

 

I nod. “Yeah that’s usually how it goes down there. I’m surprised you want to be here with a bunch of humans then.”

 

“Eh,” He gives a soft laugh. “Not necessarily a want but it is what I am most used to. Born and raised in those Earth waters.”

 

Huh. I learn something new everyday!

 

“Why did you recommend this fruit then,” I ask as I move a small yellow ball in my oatmeal.

 

He nods his head to the door that leads to the alien side of the prison. It’s all connected through this room.

 

“I tried it once over there, liked it, and now I eat it here.”

 

I eat another little berry.

 

It is incredibly sweet. The aftertaste is just as nice too.

 

It somewhat reminds me of cotton candy but hopefully it isn’t bad for you.

 

Anjak goes back to help serve food and I finish mine behind him.

 

I watch the muscles in his back move as he serves the other inmates.

 

Lots of scars on him. Way more than me, that’s for sure.

 

Stealing from retail, my ass!

 

I really like staring at him. It’s a little embarrassing how much I’ll blush when he catches me doing so.

 

He’s hot! I can’t help it! I honestly wish I could look exactly like him.

 

I also love his lil glowing spikes on his head. They kinda wobble a bit when he moves his head.

 

It’s cute!

 

His tail happens to keep bumping against my leg.

 

I smile watching it and shake my head.

 

The nerd knows I’m checking him out again.

 

I scratch at my neck.

 

The collars they give everyone are starting to get annoying lately. I got an itch that I can’t reach because of it and it is killing me!

 

I’ve tried taking it off but all I get is a shock.

 

Sure as hell made me not want to try again.

 

“Use your fork,” Anjak says, looking over his shoulder.

 

I raise an eyebrow at him.

 

He demonstrates with another fork and carefully sneaks it under the collar. Not all the way.

 

I do the same after cleaning mine off.

 

It feels so good!

 

Oh my god! I almost moaned out in relief!

 

I end up scratching a little too fast and am rewarded with a zap!

 

I yelp and jump, almost dropping my bowl.

 

Anjak laughs and shakes his head. “Gotta be careful with it. Don’t be greedy!”

 

After his little demonstration, he and I make our way to our supposed new training sessions.

 

Henson looks up from his holopad and his brow raises in surprise.

 

“You’re early for once,” He says.

 

I shrug. “Couldn’t sleep.”

 

Not entirely a lie I suppose. I mostly wanted to chase that hunger for Tin Can.

 

Obviously it didn’t work out.

 

There are some people here in darker uniforms.

 

Usually U.U.P.P. has a sort of light grey-ish uniform. A bit bulky but not trying to look too intimidating.

 

These officers look a little scary!

 

They are full of armor sculpted to their uniforms and even have helmets that completely cover up their heads and faces.

 

I frown as they stand at the sides of the room talking amongst themselves.

 

Never seen those kind before.

 

Some of them can barely move!

 

Are they part of the new squad too? I know from Henson’s phone call that a lady is supposed to be there but I don’t see her here. Unless she has one of those helmets on.

 

It’s gonna be interesting seeing her. Apparently she hates me.

 

She came for me first! Her buddies asked for it!

 

I hope she doesn’t expect to feel bad about it either.

 

It is a surprise that Henson isn’t a bitch about it though.

 

He was at first I think? Suddenly he had a change of heart I guess.

 

Now it’s weird.

 

More people start shuffling in.

 

Henson wanted us to come in before breakfast was over. Because of that, some look a bit grouchy…like Charlie.

 

He gives everyone the stink eye for whoever so much as looks at him. Still, he sits next to me and lets me hook onto his arm.

 

It’s as Henson starts talking that I realize just how small the group is now.

 

“Welcome, gentlemen,” Henson stands. “Today you will be assigned with one of these kind officers.”

 

He motions to the ones standing in the armor.

 

“They are to test out your skills. We mainly want to let you get a hang of using them again. I know some of you have been here for years now.”

 

I frown at that.

 

Henson presses a button on his holopad and suddenly things begin to rise out of the floor in different areas of the room.

 

There is a whole fish tank. Can only guess who is gonna use that.

 

A sort of boxing ring which is probably what most of the big guys are gonna use. Maybe me too I guess.

 

A few of those big boxes show up again.

 

One surprise is there is a shooting range.

 

Do they really trust us with guns? Namely me?

 

Surely Henson remembers what happened the first time he met me.

 

All the officers are handed their own holopads and suddenly they grab what looks like a random squad member.

 

I end up being the last one picked out.

 

They even hesitated! They looked towards Henson for help!

 

“Remember this is training,” Henson yells out for everyone. “Don’t try and hurt your partner!”

 

I narrow my eyes at him.

 

That feels very much pointed at me.

 

The officer finally walks up to me.

 

“Alright then, Zafiro,” He taps on his holopad. “We will be starting off with the shooting range.”

 

I laugh hearing that.

 

They have a strange amount of trust in me right now.

 

They’re lucky I have no urge to escape.

 

For now.

 

“What am I supposed to shoot you?” I ask.

 

I see them tense up before quickly shaking their head. “No, not at all! The shooting range has holograms that show up for you to fire at.”

 

I nod along and purse my lips.

 

This all feels so strange. I mean it was already weird they wanted us to be a squad working for U.U.P.P. but this is wild!

 

We reach the shooting range and he reaches two hands into what looks like a microwave?

 

Tiny dots materialize around his hands until they form the shape of two pistols.

 

Well that’s pretty damn fancy.

 

He turns and hands them to me, though he is very hesitant about it.

 

I can practically feel his staredown at me.

 

Gently, I place my hands over his.

 

“I’m not gonna do anything bad,” I say. “I don’t know how to convince you but I have no reason to do anything…except maybe make an escape!”

 

His grip on the pistols tightened hearing that.

 

I laugh and pull them out of his hands.

 

“Oh relax,” I scoff. “I’m kidding!”

 

He tries to laugh it off but clearly he’s scared.

 

Turning down the range, I tilt my head at how empty it looks.

 

It goes on for quite a distance. Longer than most I’ve seen. Way longer than the one I practiced on with Vero.

 

“So for our first targets, it is a test of your aim with creatures you haven’t seen before,” The officer says. “You are to find the weak spot and shoot for said weak spot at various distances.”

 

Interesting…I didn’t expect this honestly.

 

Well damn! I didn’t think we'd be going out onto other planets!

 

The fuck is U.U.P.P. doing out there?

 

A giant creature is projected in front of me.

 

It slowly spins around for me, letting me take in.

 

It has four legs like a dog, but the back legs are a bit lower to the ground. There is a weird sort of shell like armor on the back and head. The head looks as if it is a round, smooth stone with two glowing eye holes.

 

Saliva drips down its neck, revealing a patch of skin that isn’t covered.

 

Well that was easy I guess.

 

“The neck,” I say, pointing to it with one gun.

 

The officer types into his holopad. “Very good! Now we begin the exercise.”

 

Lights dim slightly in the range.

 

The projection disappears and suddenly another appears further along the range.

 

It looks as if it is poking its head from the side of the wall.

 

Pulling up one pistol, I aim with one eye and pull the trigger.

 

To my annoyance, those stupid blue bullets are back.

 

I shoot three more times just to be safe. I’m not entirely sure how much you’d need to kill one of these things.

 

If I can kill? These blue energy things are weird.

 

It disappears in a blink of red and then another spawns further down the range.

 

I fire three times once again, straight in the neck.

 

Another suddenly spawns up close, the image looking like it’s in the middle of a pounce to swipe its giant claws for me.

 

That one makes me jump slightly!

 

I quickly raise my pistol and fire at the neck again.

 

Another spawns even further down the range but this one moves side to side, trying to dodge.

 

I take my time with this one, following the pattern of how it moves before firing.

 

Three times of course.

 

“Jesus,” I hear the officer breathe behind me. “You’re like a sniper with that thing!”

 

I look at him in confusion. “I mean I’m not too bad I guess. My friend was way better than me.”

 

Vero had an amazing aim and I wanted to try my best to outdo her! Doesn’t help that she had actual augments to help with that.

 

I suppose I do too?

 

Still not sure what all I have thanks to Arturo.

 

“Not too bad?” He huffed a laugh. “You’re aiming for targets less than two inches big and hitting it three times in a row!”

 

I shrug.

 

He watches me shoot a few more rounds.

 

Eventually I get so annoyed that I have to ask.

 

“What is this blue shit coming out of my guns,” I whine. “I miss my real bullets!”

 

I can feel his face looking at me like I’m dumb.

 

“They are set to stun,” He says. “We don’t want you killing anyone. Was that not obvious?”

 

Now that he said it, I suppose it is.

 

I still find it dumb!

 

It’s distracting and stupid. The bad guys would see where my shots are coming from!

 

I don’t even hide my annoyance on my face.

 

Eventually we finish up and the officer guy says has to turn in his report.

 

He seemed nervous to ask so I handed him the pistols and walked off to the circle of chairs again.

 

That one guy who shapeshifts is there.

 

He smiles at me as I sit across from him.

 

“You’re a nice shot,” he nods towards the shooting range lowering into the ground.

 

I nod to him. “Thanks.”

 

Not really sure what to say to this guy. I already forgot his name.

 

Something about his shapeshifting is creepy as hell to me. Like damn he can really just take my whole life if he wanted to!

 

“Who would want to do that?”

 

I smile and can’t help but giggle a bit at that.

 

Yeah that is pretty silly.

 

I think the angel wings ripping through your back is enough to have people choose otherwise.

 

The dude gives me a weird look. “Something funny?”

 

I smirk at him and knock on the side of my head.

 

“Just the voices telling jokes,” I say.

 

He immediately looks concerned but then a few others come over to sit down.

 

Anjak and Charlie sandwich me and they are both soaking wet.

 

Anjak grins at me, already knowing what seeing those wet muscles are doing to me.

 

The bitch!

 

A few officers arrive with towels for them.

 

Henson eventually sits down with us.

 

“So most of you seem to be good and ready,” He chuckles as he swipes on his holopad. “We’ll teach you all some hand-to-hand combat soon so that you’ll at least be able to handle yourself.”

 

I guess that would be nice.

 

I never really learned how to fight. I just had a metal baton to smack into people’s faces. Usually by surprise.

 

Most of the time though, I would use sleep darts to avoid conflict.

 

I feel like most here avoid conflict?

 

Gus especially.

 

Well…I look at all those scars on Anjak and I don’t believe it for a second. Dinoyo the were-dogscorpion thing, he definitely must’ve killed people before. He has that crazy look in his eyes.

 

Though maybe I can’t judge. I probably have the same look

 

I’m mainly guessing because that scorpion tail is creepy as hell to look at.

 

The shapeshifter I’m not sure of since they’re new here.

 

“We’ll also test you with scenarios inside our light boxes,” Henson says as he types into his pad.

 

I guess those have a name now.

 

We are told to come in the next day to continue our training.

 

Honestly this didn’t feel like much training. It was a bit easy though that might be the augments into play.

 

Tomorrow sounds interesting though. I wonder who won’t be scared enough to train the freak tomorrow.

 

I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t go crazy!

 

I mean I never seem to notice when I am but still!

 

At least they should know I mean no malice in it. It seems to kinda just happen!

 

We’re given to go ahead to leave and so I hook onto Gus’ arm.

 

“What did they have you do,” I ask him as we make our way to Maksim’s.

 

“Eh,” He scowls. “They had me do target practice with my augment.”

 

I nod. “Same here. Though it was just with a gun.”

 

He shivers against me. “I wouldn’t be able to do that honestly. Guns feel more hurtful.”

 

I shrug.

 

“You’re not wrong,” I sigh. “I kinda needed them to survive on Earth.”

 

Gus pants my hand holding his arm. “I’m not holding it against you, Zaf. I know your home wasn’t the safest. It pains me that anyone could live in such situations.”

 

Humming in agreement, I say, “Yeah, U.U.P.P. wants to throw us all in prison when they aren’t ignoring us. Looks like I went too far with making them angry.”

 

Meh. It could be worse!

 

I could be in one of the shitty prisons down there. Not this paradise in the stars.

 

Ridiculous.

 

Maksim greets us with a game of chess ready.

 

“Have fun,” He asks through a puff of smoke.

 

Gus and I both let out an “eh” at the same time.

 

Maksim chuckles and makes his first move before Gus settles into his bed.

 

I, of course, get bored fast.

 

I mean these are older guys who are trying to pass the time. Nothing against it at all. I’m mostly staying for the company and to keep away from my cell.

 

I will say I miss my music blasting loudly.

 

Sadly it hasn’t been quite as effective as before. That’s bad when nighttime is when the voices turn into the worst bitches ever!

 

“Rude!”

 

A knock by the door reveals Anjak peeking through.

 

I smile when I see him.

 

“There isn’t room for you in here,” Maksim says without his eyes leaving the board.

 

Anjak nods for me to follow him.

 

I guess my distraction before bedtime continues!

 

“Want to go for a swim,” He asks with a smile.

 

I snort at him. “Didn’t you already have one at training earlier?”

 

His tail slaps the ground in excitement. “I’ll take any chance to get in the water!”

 

My god, this beefcake is a dork.

 

I love it!

 

We slip into the pool and of course, it’s nice and empty.

 

This feels weird since nobody ever comes in here with me.

“I take it you don’t want to be naked,” He says.

I stare at him with my eyes squinting.

 

I can’t exactly breathe after hearing that.

 

“I didn’t realize I was on that level with the fishman,” I say with a smile.

 

He grins and tosses his shirt off.

 

Oh dear.

 

“I’m used to it in my cell. We used to do it back home all the time too!”

 

His muscles tighten up as my eyes wander over them.

 

The absolute nerve of this nerd!

 

“Fine with me,” I force, turning away and stripping.

 

Might as well try and hide how flustered this is making me. My face feels like it’s on fire!

 

Obviously nobody else will come in here so I’m not exactly worried about us getting caught.

 

Not exactly wanting to make it harder on myself, I slip into the water as soon as my clothes are off.

 

Swimming out a bit, I finally turn around and see Anjak standing by the stairs watching me.

 

His eyes spook me for a moment. That combined with the teeth kinda reminds me how dangerous this guy is. Yet here I am. In the place where he could easily overcome me.

 

My dumb ways of liking potentially dangerous men ends up making this exciting!

 

Of course the other thing is those two things swinging between his legs.

 

Well…swaying slightly. They aren’t completely limp at the moment.

 

He slips into the water in one smooth move.

 

Anjak swims through the water quickly, circling around me even.

 

My heart beats a little faster and he dives under the water.

 

I only see the giant dark shadow of him underneath me before he comes up underneath me!

 

He floats on his back with me laid out on his chest and stomach.

 

“Jesus, you’re huge,” I breathe out, gripping onto his chest to make sure I don’t slip off.

 

He smirks and rests one hand on my lower back. His thumb rubs slow circles on my back.

 

“You’re quite small,” he gloats with his chest all pumped out. “Smallest in here for sure. I could crush and hurt you in interesting ways.”

 

He slips me down enough where I feel something rub against my ass.

 

I scoff at him. “I had wings burst from my back. I think I can handle a dick.”

 

He laughs at that and leans his head back as we float along.

 

It weirdly stopped feeling sexual.

 

Now it’s kinda nice! The music makes this rather calming and aside from that, the only other sound is the sound of his tail slowly moving us in circles and his own breathes.

 

I think he might be falling asleep?

 

Oddly enough, I am too.

 

I know we can’t stay here though. As nice as the thought is, they will search for people missing for curfew.

 

Sadly it comes to an end.

 

We get showers and then wish each other a good night.

 

I’m starting to find some really weird ways to cope with being here.

 

The voices were awfully silent with Anjak. No thoughts of Tin Can took over. No guilt that always follows in intimate moments.

 

It was nice.

 

Maybe things really are getting better!

 

“...maybe so.”

Copyright © 2022 JujuTheDruid; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..