Jump to content
    JujuTheDruid
  • Author
  • 5,548 Words
  • 417 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Icebox - 6. Christmas Gift

:heart: Sexual Content in this Chapter :heart: You have been warned!

Zafiro

 

The days seem to flow into the next.

 

Everything feels more or less the same.

 

It’s a rather steady schedule that doesn’t change much at all.

 

It starts off with breakfast with Maksim. He’s definitely the leader. Maybe not over the whole prison, though I’m not sure on that one. Our group looks up to him at all times.

 

Like how I was in Sector four, I go with the flow and do as I please. Just like on Sector Four, Maksim lets me do as I wish.

 

He doesn’t have a full set of people under his control like Cody and Arturo, but he certainly acts like them.

 

No, that's a lie.

 

Honestly those two were like a joke.

 

Maksim feels more serious. Well…is more serious.

 

It’s definitely nice to be next to in here.

 

I’m not sure why but being around him makes me feel not so weird or on edge.

 

Maybe I really am becoming some nerd following a leader’s orders like all those other gang leaders down there.

 

Maksim likes to tell me stories of when he was back on earth. Mostly about how he was able to take over a whole sector and nobody even knew.

 

Apparently it was only for a few hours since it didn’t take long for U.U.P.P. to come in and kick him out.

 

Hence why he is here!

 

U.U.P.P. seems to have quite the history of insider sabotage.

 

It’s almost a miracle Firelight got wiped out but I suppose that was all on the Alentian.

 

After breakfast, I go and dance in my cell!

 

Well I also like to learn new dances from the internet.

 

Right now I’m trying not to go soft. If there is something I can do with all this time, I’m gonna try and build myself up!

 

It definitely was more fun doing it down there when I was having fun swinging from and climbing buildings.

 

Boxing has definitely been nice. Putting out pent up frustrations work well when the voices are pushing me!

 

Swimming of course has been added to the list of things to do. It is always empty and wonderful there.

 

Lunchtime is with Zee.

 

After the surgery, he has been a bit different.

 

If anything he’s gotten a lot closer to me.

 

Physically.

 

He sits right next to me and keeps me close anytime we are hanging out.

 

When I confronted him about it, he said he wants to keep me safe. He’s worried about any possible side effects or crazy stuff that can happen in my head.

 

It’s almost been two weeks now.

 

I should probably tell him to stop but I feel pretty comfy all snuggled against him!

 

He’s the biggest goofball and seems to know exactly what to say to make me smile and laugh. My favorite thing is when he makes fun of Maksim and the others. Since they are older and I’m a bit closer to his age, he loves not having another old man groaning to him.

 

His favorite thing is my legs and ass.

 

He says it all the time and anytime we happen to get in the showers at the same time, he ups the compliments.

 

Is it so bad that I enjoy the attention?

 

I don’t think I’ve ever had someone do that to me before. At least not someone I was close to. Plenty of hookups who did but I usually was the one calling out my sexy friends!

 

So yes I quite love Zee talking about all that!

 

Sure as hell won’t be telling Tin Can.

 

Dinner time leads to everyone grouping up. I usually find myself seated between Zee or anyone late to the table.

 

That is usually when I wind down and enjoy the atmosphere of everyone chatting and hanging out.

 

It’s probably way quieter for everyone else, but the voices in my head make it sound like a busy cafeteria.

 

They aren’t too bad lately.

 

I suppose the most annoying thing they do now is the movie thing. Sometimes they will be mean and talk down about me, but that’s not a common thing thankfully.

 

Also they want me to fuck everyone.

 

Well not everyone but mostly Zee, Anjak, rando hot inmates I have never even spoken to, and of course Tin Can.

 

Oh my god when he comes over now they go rabid!

 

Maybe it’s just me since I haven’t been with someone in forever, but lately those flirts and shower talks from Zee are getting to me.

 

Last time I spoke to Tin Can, I managed to get him to take his shirt off!

 

He was super shy about it and didn’t want to risk a guard walking into that situation.

 

I didn’t give a shit and cheered him on!

 

Of course I didn’t think he’d do it and of course I wanted to pass out when he actually did take it off!

 

It was only for a bit and he was blushing hard and giggling like a little angel.

 

Definitely gave some nice ideas that night in bed!

 

Visits with him have been fun!

 

Apparently he’s started talking with Ama. She’s taken to him immediately and practically wants to adopt him!

 

I told him her kids could use a big brother like him.

 

Knowing that somehow what’s left of my family is welcoming him in makes me feel good that at least they are safe.

 

As long as he keeps telling me stories about him, my furbabies, and Ama, then I know that everyone is alright.

 

There have only been a handful of visits. He comes every wednesday. Each visit has been a nice breather from the constant everyday schedule here.

 

Sadly in the back of my head, the voices keep talking about being boring.

 

I’m running out of things to talk about.

 

Thankfully Tin Can doesn’t seem to care. He tends to lead the conversations now. Not at all like when I was down there.

 

After he leaves however, things go back to being slow and gloomy.

 

It’s the only thing I look forward to more.

 

Sure being with the others is nice, but it feels forced.

 

I mean obviously is it forced, but it doesn’t feel real.

 

It makes me feel bad when I’m hanging out with them and that thought is constantly in the back of my mind.

 

The voices echoing it around doesn’t help either.

 

Surely if I met them on Earth things would feel different. Normal even.

 

Is this not normal though?

 

Is this really how I am?

 

Right now I feel like a dumbed down version of myself.

 

Maybe not dumbed down, but a smaller version for sure. I feel like I’m shrinking into my own body and it doesn’t really feel good.

There are also those thoughts about how I really was wasting my time down there.

 

I could’ve been doing so much more with my life.

 

I don’t really know why but fuck I feel like I’m doing something wrong.

 

Clearly I am if I’m in here.

 

Today is a special day!

 

No, not really.

 

It’s Christmas eve.

 

I never really celebrated before. Didn’t really have anyone around me who cared to try.

 

It was a bit of a bitter time for people in the poor side of sector four.

 

We saw all the bright lights and parties being thrown. How everyone would be in the mood for giving to others but even in that time of year, they continued to ignore us.

 

One time, when I was younger and still with Mama, I was so into the festive season.

 

Not necessarily for the whole magic man up north, but simply the pretty lights, the music, and gifting something that can bring a smile to their face.

 

Something about it made me feel normal down there.

 

Sure, everyone else didn’t really want to celebrate it around me, but littlel me thought they were just adults who were too busy to try.

 

Years have passed and I have learned quite quickly why nobody wanted to. They weren’t busy. Only tired of having to try their best to get to the next day.

 

I suppose that’s how it feels right now.

 

It makes me feel stupid.

 

I have everything I need to survive here and so much more. I have seen and felt firsthand how much worse it can be.

 

So…why is it here that I feel so tired. Why do I have to tell myself each morning that at least I made another day.

 

As soon as I woke up this day, I knew I wasn’t going to like it.

 

I could practically feel the joy festering in the air.

 

Maybe today is a good day to turn into a vegetable and never leave my bed for the next two days.

 

Sadly I’m feeling hungry.

 

When I get ready and make my way to the cafeteria, I see others in surprisingly high spirits.

 

Some christmas music is playing in random cells and I try not to die inside.

 

Okay I don’t exactly hate it. I’m just not in the mood for it.

 

A few inmates have gone above and beyond and managed to decorate their cells for the holidays.

 

Yet another weird thing that is allowed in this place. At least to me.

 

I yawn and stretch my arms above my head.

 

Maybe I will sleep the day away!

 

“You won’t.”

 

I roll my eyes.

 

Yeah they’re probably right.

 

Unfortunately, today has to be the worst by starting off completely different.

 

Instead of Maksim, I have an empty spot next to me.

 

Since I was alone, I ate my breakfast quickly.

 

Anjak made special omelettes for everyone this morning.

 

It was pretty good not gonna lie.

 

Usually I like something small and quick to finish.

 

I waited a little bit, seeing if Maksim or any of the others would happen to show up but no such thing happened.

 

Now I don’t exactly know them all that well, but I swear to god they better not be planning a surprise christmas thing.

 

I don’t think I have the mental capacity to manage something like that today.

 

Making my way back to my cell, I check the showers to grab some more towels for later.

 

Looks like there happens to be some special Christmas presents being given right now.

 

Taking a peek, I see a small group of guys getting up to some naughty activities.

 

With so many showers running, it’s a miracle I can even see through all the steam. Must be a bitch breathing through an orgy like that!

 

Shaking my head, I smile and continue my way back to my cell.

 

It’s a shock that I didn't see Zee in there.

 

I wonder where he is. I don’t think I’ve ever hung out with him in the mornings.

 

Pursing my lips, I stare at the doorway to my cell.

 

How about something new? The schedule for today has already gone to shit.

 

Tossing my towels onto my bed, I decide to make my way to Zee’s cell.

 

Not sure where that is honestly.

 

As I’m drifting from hallway to hallway, I happen to find that nice officer.

 

Jenkins was his last name.

 

He nods to me with a warm smile. “Morning! Merry Christmas to you!”

 

I plaster on a smile. “And to you. Would you be able to see me where Zee’s cell is?”

 

“Graham?”

 

I shrug.

 

I don’t really know Zee’s last name. Our uniforms use our first names.

 

He motions with his head behind him.

 

“He’s down the first hall on the right.”

 

I nod my thanks to him and make my way over.

 

Like my hallway, it’s a bit empty over here.

 

Near the end, I see different colors coming from a glass cell like mine.

 

Zee did mention how we have the same type of cell.

 

As I get closer, I hear soft music playing.

 

Those same balls of light slowly float around the room. Some bounce of the glass.

 

My room is fairly empty and not much has been added to ‘place my mark’.

 

Zee has a few exercise equipment thrown about and has a whole gaming setup with a floating chair facing the holoscreen.

 

On the walls are posters of the stars in the sky, almost making it look like they are windows to the outside.

 

I was confused on why he is allowed a gaming system in here, but I suppose we’re all in here for life.

 

If nobody knows you’re here, does it really matter if you get small pleasures like that?

 

At the moment he’s doing pullups on a bar underneath the doorway to his closet.

 

Knocking on the glass, he immediately stops and looks over at me.

 

He looks rather surprised to see me.

 

“May I come in,” I ask.

 

He stares at me for a moment but he quickly nods. “Of course. I didn’t think you’d come over here. Are you feeling alright?”

 

I shrug. “I’m managing. Got stood up by Maksim this morning.”

 

He huffs a small laugh and grabs a towel to wipe away his sweat.

 

“Need me to keep you company? I already ate but I can go with you.”

 

I shake my head. “I ate by myself. It’s fine. Simply thought I’d do something different and come see you.”

 

He looks slightly disappointed. “I see. Anything you want to do?”

 

I shrug again. “Honestly I have no idea. I wanted to see what you usually do. I never really see you at this time of day.”

 

As I say that, a voice on an intercom speaks.

 

“Attention! We are now entering energy saver mode!”

 

The message reads off five times before it’s over.

 

Sighing, I undo the top of my jumpsuit.

 

Zee smirks. “You can keep going.”

 

I can’t help but blush slightly and laugh. “I’d rather not. There are perverts around.”

 

Lucky for him, he’s in some gym clothes so he’s all set for the incoming heat.

 

Can’t help but feel this timing is suspicious as hell.

 

He offers his replicator to get some gym shorts for me.

 

Sure as hell won’t deny it.

 

Unfortunately I’m a bit shy about doing that. I have the shortest shorts they can offer.

 

I end up saying fuck it and get them anyways.

 

He’s seen me naked before so shorts are whatever.

 

Why they won’t let me change the size of them, I don’t know.

 

I change in his bathroom and frown at my reflection in his mirror.

 

My hair looks like a mess. I really didn’t bother fixing it up before coming here?

 

“Idiot!”

“Zee is desperate so it’s fine!”

 

I roll my eyes and walk back out.

 

Zee is on his couch with a controller in his hands. He has a fan placed on a coffee table to keep us cool.

 

“So this is what you do every morning,” I say with a chuckle.

 

He glances at me and immediately his eyes go to my legs.

 

I laugh and walk over to sit next to him.

 

“Damn,” He says under his breath. “You just killed me.”

 

The holoscreen has giant letters saying he died.

 

I shrug. “Guess you shoulda been paying attention!”

 

"Kind of hard when you've got legs like those," He grins and offers his controller to me. “Wanna try?”

 

I shake my head. “Never played and isn’t that thing a bit old?”

 

I don’t even recognize this whole setup. Just how ancient is this thing?

 

Zee laughs and goes back to playing. “Eh a bit. I like the older consoles. They last way longer!”

 

I raise an eyebrow at him as he plays.

 

Not at all what I expected from him. Though I’m not exactly sure what else. I suppose a bit like me with working out but clearly that is one thing I got right.

 

He has a tablet next to the fan on the table and so I grab it.

 

Laying on the couch, I rest my head on the armrest and bend my legs to keep myself from kicking him while he’s playing.

 

Scrolling through the tablet, I look up anything going on down there on Earth that might be interesting.

 

Supposedly there are talks about expanding to other sections of the galaxy again. As if we learned nothing from Mekaias’ people.

 

“You want anything for Christmas,” Zee suddenly asks.

 

I sigh. “Nope.”

 

Glancing between my thighs, I see him pursing his lips and nodding along as he plays.

 

“Not feeling the spirit this year?”

 

I barely even registered his question as I got distracted looking at my tattoo.

 

“Or ever honestly,” I say. “I stopped celebrating it forever ago.”

 

He nods along again. “Same here. The others get all sad on this day. They miss their families so they tend to hide in their cells.”

 

Ah, that explains this morning now.

 

Didn’t think Maksim could get sad honestly. He seemed like a guy where nothing could get to him.

 

“I know what I want for Christmas,” He says.

 

I look at him again and raise my eyebrow.

 

He looks me in the eyes between my legs and wiggles his eyebrows.

 

“Not happening,” I snort. “The most you get is eye candy and that’s it.”

 

He laughs. “I’ll take what I can get.”

 

I purse my lips as some voices pick up.

 

They are telling me to do things I’ve been very hesitant to do.

 

“Why do you talk about that stuff a lot,” I ask.

 

Zee seems rather taken aback by that question.

 

“I swear I’m having deja vu,” he laughs.

 

I scoff at him. “You’ve imagined me dressed like this and asking why you constantly flirt with me?”

 

He smirks. “Imagined in plenty of clothes and plenty of ways.”

 

He’s set his controller down by now. Now he has a fan placed on the table for us.

 

“Meaning…,” I tilt my head in question.

 

Now he’s getting a bit sheepish and leans back. “I don’t know if I should say.”

 

That makes me laugh and sit up with my legs tucked underneath me. “So of all the things you’ve told me, things you pictured me dressed up in, have you blushing?”

 

He shrugs. “Yeah fuck it. I like imagining you in the smallest maid dress with garters.”

 

Now I’m cackling at that.

 

“Now I know you’re fucking with me!”

 

He grins and laughs with me. “I’m serious!”

 

I shake my head while giggling. “You’re like a cat in heat I swear!”

 

Zee leans over me a bit. “Why don’t you help me then? I’m sure we could both use the relief. I know it must suck not being able to get fucked by your boyfriend in here.”

 

Trying not to look too surprised, I force a quick shrug. “He’s not my boyfriend.”

 

He raises an eyebrow and smirks. “Oh really? Tell me again why we can’t do anything together?”

 

Honestly I can’t think of a reason.

 

Me and Tin Can aren’t together. There really is no reason I should be stopping myself. We can’t touch or see each other right now. Of all our talks together, we still haven’t really discussed if we should become an item or not.

 

With how often we bounce around the subject, maybe we really should put a pin on it for now.

 

“Yes! Let’s get this dick!”

“Suck it! Suck it!”

 

Sighing, I lean my head against the top of the couch and look down.

 

“I don’t know,” I say. “Things feel weird right now.”

 

One thing I know is that it feels really easy to simply give in to Zee’s flirtations. It constantly feels natural to me. As if I’ve heard it all the time before. Even being close to him like this. Or like in the shower when we almost kissed.

 

It feels like the choice should be obvious who I should go for since I am trapped with one of them here. Yet all the experiences with Tin Can hold me back.

 

Still, I have been getting a bit restless with not being with someone in forever. Apparently months now.

 

“Hey now,” Zee says. “I know I talk and joke around a lot but if you’re really not comfortable with it right now, nothing needs to happen.”

 

I frown and look up at him.

 

The fact he’s handsome as hell doesn’t help either. Especially with all that rainbow shimmer on his skin.

 

And his giant arms.

 

Fuck.

 

Looking over my shoulder at the glass wall, I nod towards it. “What about that? Someone could walk by and see.”

 

He chuckles. “You know as well as I do that nobody important walks through these halls. I take it that means you’re up for it?”

 

Letting out a small sigh, I nod and smile. “Yeah I think so. Though maybe when it’s not so fucking hot.”

 

He laughs and agrees with me.

 

As if my fate once again, the alarm goes off that the air conditioning is turning back on.

 

“Any rules we should place,” He says and his hand lands on my thigh and gently squeezes it.

 

Pursing my lips, I run my hands along his shoulder and chest, trailing the colorful shimmers.

 

“No strings attached,” I say. “Things go too far we stop?”

 

He nods along with a soft smile.

 

“Kissing?” He asks.

 

Never really had that no kissing policy before so why start now.

 

“That’s fine with me if you want to,” I say.

 

He runs his hands along my inner thigh, getting higher and higher each time.

 

“Any kinks I should know about? Besides wanting me to crossdress for you.” I say that last part with a teasing smile.

 

He huffs a low chuckle and decides to pick me up and place me on his lap, making me straddle him.

 

He’s leaned back enough to have me right on his bulge.

 

Had I known he had that already, I wouldn’t have acted so slowly.

 

“Maybe don’t tease me with that if you aren’t gonna do it,” He says as he gropes at my ass.

 

I shrug and arch my back for him, giving him more to play with. “Who said I wouldn’t?”

 

I can easily mess around with these replicators to manage something like that.

 

Getting rid of the evidence will be interesting however. I can’t exactly explain where a maid outfit came from.

 

He hums and grinds his bulge against me. I do the same, breathing slowly and keeping myself up with my hands on his shoulders.

 

“Maybe a cute little elf costume for you,” He grins and licks his lips. “Just in time for today.”

 

I laugh at that and shake my head. “You’re ridiculous.”

 

He pulls down my shorts and underwear, stripping me down to the warm air.

 

“Fuck I missed this,” He says huskily and spanks my ass.

 

Not gonna lie, I did too. It’s been quite awhile since I last did this.

 

The back of my mind says I shouldn’t do this but I want it. I need this right now!

 

Zee massages his finger against my rim and uses his other hand to grab my neck to tilt me to the side and kiss along it.

 

I moan softly and roll my hips into his, grinding my bare cock against his bulge.

 

“Shit,” I hiss as he leaves marks along my neck, biting and then pressing kisses to the new marks.

 

He lifts my tank top off and lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

 

I press my own kisses and nibbles along my neck and jaw. Going so far up to his ear.

 

I whisper softly into his ear. “You gonna fuck me, big boy?”

 

He fumbles with one hand on his shorts and tugs them down.

 

I feel his erection slap up between my cheeks.

 

“Damn right I am, baby,” He huffs and drops me on his bed.

 

Lights have floated up into the air again. Dark blues have spread around the room.

 

They float behind him, making the colors on his skin shine through more. The lights on his dark skin make him look like a beautiful statue.

 

He strips slowly, revealing more of the iridescent shimmer,

 

I smirk when he flexes for me.

 

Can’t really help touching myself with a view like that in front of me.

 

As his shorts drop, I see he isn’t wearing any underwear at all.

 

I have to bite down a laugh at the dick shimmer making an appearance again.

 

Still though, he’s big.

 

“I see you wanna laugh,” He says. “Let’s see how much you laugh when we see how far along the glow you can go.”

 

Now that really does make me laugh.

 

He grins and crawls above me, framing my head with his arms and resting his lower half over mine.

 

His dick rests against my thigh feeling incredibly hot against me.

 

Zee’s head leans down close to mine, our noses almost touching.

 

“You sure this is alright,” he asks.

 

I nod and smile. “Yeah I want this.”

 

He gives another soft smile. His eyes sparkling like the happiest he could ever be before he leans down to press his lips to mine.

 

I close my eyes and lose myself into the kiss. My arms wrap around his neck and so do my legs.

 

His tongue easily slips into my mouth to dance with mine.

 

He rolls his hips against me, his cockhead kissing my hole teasingly.

 

I lean back against the bed, my face warming and I pant underneath him.

 

“Looks like you got your Christmas gift,” I say with a cheeky grin.

 

He smirks and kisses me again.

 

“A gift I’ll cherish again and again.”

 

Zee reaches over me to grab some lube above the headboard.

 

Figures he’d have that at the ready.

 

He laughs at my reaction and pours some on his hand before it slips between us.

 

His finger circles around my rim. His eyes stay on my face, as I whine a bit at the teasing.

 

“So needy,” he says. “You sure you weren’t planning this on your way here today?”

 

Part of me wants to deny it but a small part thinks it might be true.

 

I was going to respond but then he slips his finger inside of me and then another.

 

“Damn you’re greedy too,” He smirks. “Been keeping yourself open in your cell have you? I wonder what toys you’ve got stashed away.”

 

Well that makes me blush hard.

 

“S-shut up,” I get out and gasp when he curls his fingers inside.

 

He kisses me and he slowly thrusts his fingers in and out, pressing against the spot that’s making my legs clamp around him tight.

 

“Give me more,” I groan as his lips slip away and kiss at the marks on my neck.

 

Zee listens and slips another finger inside.

 

“Fuck I want inside you,” He breathes over me.

 

“I’m ready,” I pipe up. “Give it to me!”

 

I'll worry about how desperate I sound tomorrow.

 

He huffs a small laugh and his fingers slip out.

 

He sits up and I move as well.

 

I get on my hands and knees, presenting myself to him since I know he loves checking out my ass.

 

Zee moans and taps his cock against one of my cheeks. “Fucking sexy ass you got, Zaf.”

 

“Yeah,” I arch my back and look at him over my shoulder. “Come fuck it then.”

 

Without another word, he presses his cock against my rim and it slowly begins to sink inside.

 

It’s painfully delicious and I rest my head on the bed, willing myself to relax and pace myself.

 

Zee is slow and waits whenever I need to.

 

“Fucking christ,” I pant. “Y-You’re huge!”

 

He chuckles and massages my asscheeks, spreading and pressing them together before spanking them to make them bounce.

 

“It’s all yours right now,” He groans. “You’re squeezing me so good, baby.”

 

He presses more inside, and I squeak as his thighs now press into mine.

 

Holy shit!

 

“Damn you took it all,” He moans. “Damn look at you taking me.”

 

That’s when he starts slow thrusts, grinding into me.

 

I swear each time it goes inside I’m seeing stars.

 

“Fuck, Zee,” I moan and push back onto his thrusts, wanting to keep being filled.

 

Pushing myself back up on my hands, I looking up at him and see him staring at where he’s inside me.

 

He slams inside me, almost making me collapse onto the bed and I almost scream.

 

He pulls me up, one arm around my stomach and the other covering my mouth with his hand.

 

“Quiet, baby,” He says into my ear as he continues to thrust inside me. “We’re alone but we can’t have you drawing too much attention now can we?”

 

My eyes go cross eyed as his pace picks up.

 

The sound of skin slapping against skin and moans echo in the cell.

 

At one point he ends up laying on the bed and I’m on top riding his cock with my back to him.

 

I can’t help it! Knowing he’s all about this ass makes me want to give him a show!

 

I’m personally loving this feeling of being filled so much. I want more and more and more!

 

I moan and bite my lip as I sink further onto his cock.

 

Suddenly I’m pulled back against his chest and he grabs me by the bottom of my knees, lifting my legs and making it so I can’t move now.

 

I whine at him stopping me but then it breaks into moans again when he starts thrusting up into me.

 

He’s practically using me like a toy! Thrusting up and bouncing me on his cock!

 

“Fuck I’m close,” He gets out before he thrusts harder and faster!

 

My cock throbs as he says that.

 

“M-me too,” I get out before he turns me a bit to kiss me full in the mouth.

 

I whine as he shoves himself as deep as he can go and he spills his hot cum deep inside me.

 

My thighs shake as my own orgasm goes off, shooting up and landing on my stomach.

 

We pant against each other as we start winding down.

 

He lets go of my legs and wraps his arms around me, not caring about the mess.

 

“Damn,” he breathes.

 

I huff a laugh with him. “I sure needed that.

 

He nods along and nuzzles his head into my neck, kissing it gently.

 

Looks like he’s a cuddler.

 

After that, it is more than welcome.

 

“You feeling alright,” He asks. “Didn’t mean to bend you around like that.”

 

I snort and wave it off.

 

“You coulda bent me more and I would’ve been fine!”

 

Zee grins. “I’ll keep that in mind for next time.”

 

It’s not long after that we end up falling to sleep.

 

The lights in the air go out as soon as he falls asleep first.

 

Well this will be a welcome change to the schedule for sure!

 

Looks like I got a Christmas gift too.

 

I fall asleep to what sounds like the voices cheering me on.

It was an interesting Christmas Eve spent writing that scene lol
Copyright © 2022 JujuTheDruid; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..