Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 4,974 Words
  • 3,729 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Decision for Jarren - 13. Chapter 13

Seeing how I was late posting the last chapter, I figured I'd post this one a day early. Enjoy!

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Nash reached behind him to grab his phone and shut of the annoying alarm. He quickly brought his arm back around to hold Jarren in place as he started to stir. He was well aware of the heat between them and wanted Jarren to sweat it out. His dick had been poking at Jarren all last night and Nash swore his balls were permanently blue, however, he was enjoying this. He knew Jarren was curious about the D/s world and Nash knew that there wasn’t anything he was doing that would scare the inexperienced man away. He was actually enjoying seeing his lover squirm. Nash had to admit to himself that he found himself excited and aroused in ways that Kyle could never bring about. At the rate they were going this evening had a higher than normal probability of an emergency room visit. He saw those commercials that warned that erections lasting more than a few hours could be dangerous. He honestly felt that he had been sporting wood for close to 24 hours at this point. He was pretty sure Jarren was in the same boat.

Nash loosened his grip as Jarren elbowed him so he could roll over. There was a slick sheen of sweat that had gathered between them. Nash had always thrown off more heat than most people. His doctor said it was perfectly normal, some people were just warmer than others. He felt Jarren kick off the sheet as he rolled and turned to face Nash. As soon as those lips were in range Nash latched onto them, not caring about morning breath. He inhaled the masculine scent that wafted off of Jarren, intensified by the heat that had built up between them all night. Once again both cocks sprang to life and when Jarren tried to hump up against him Nash pulled away and huffed.

“None of that. Come on, we need to get through the shower and have some breakfast. I told Maddie we’d be there by six-thirty so we only have an hour. It takes twenty minutes to get there.” Nash said.

“Ugh, you’re killing me here.” Jarren lamented. Still, he rolled out of bed and followed Nash to the bathroom. They took care of their bladders while the water in the shower warmed up. Nash pulled Jarren under the spray and proceeded to wash the expanse of hard muscle and smooth skin, tracing the ridges and valleys with a light, sensual touch. He could feel Jarren’s breathing quicken and he had to concentrate to keep himself under control. Once again Jarren’s hands were knocked away when they tried to reciprocate. Nash lathered himself and quickly rinsed off, suddenly not trusting himself. Somehow they managed to towel off and head back to the bedroom, somewhat cooled off.

Jarren had been worked up for so long that his brain automatically seized onto the opportunity that presented itself when Nash dropped his towel and bent over to grab jeans from the bottom drawer of his dresser. Seeing that bare ass, he couldn’t help it when his evil streak overcame him. Almost without realizing what he was doing he had whipped his towel off, twirled it around itself and then “CRACK”! Jarren snapped the end of the wet towel perfectly against Nash’s left ass cheek making him jump. Immediately a spot of pink bloomed on the white skin visible under the light covering of black hairs. Jarren's first thought was ‘Holy fuck, that’s sexy.’ His second thought came a second later as Nash turned around quickly with a look of surprise and caught his gaze, ‘Oh shit, I’m dead’.

Nash grabbed the end of the towel that now hung from Jarren’s hand and pulled him close. Putting his mouth right against Jarren’s ear he whispered “You will pay for that later.” Jarren’s cock lurched and a single drop of fluid appeared at the tip. Nash reached down and swiped it off the head and proceeded to smear the drop across Jarren’s lips instructing “Don’t you dare lick that off.” Jarren did as he was told and resisted the temptation to lick his lips.

Glancing at his phone, Nash let go and got dressed and instructed Jarren to do the same. Pressed for time Nash decided that some egg sandwiches and coffee from the closest drive-thru would have to do. He nudged Jarren out the door and locked it behind them. He swung through MacDonald’s and ordered four sausage, egg and cheese McGriddles, some hash browns and two large coffees. While waiting for the car in front of them to get their food, Nash leaned over and licked Jarren’s lips, tasting the essence that still lingered. Jarren made a high pitched sound that Nash had never heard before. But damned if he didn’t want to hear it again. They were brought back to reality by the movement of the car in front of them. Nash pulled away and pulled the truck forward to pay for and get their food. He handed the bags to Jarren and set the coffees in the holders. As they drove toward the farm Jarren unwrapped each sandwich and held it front of Nash for him to take a bite while managing to eat his own. He did the same for the hash browns and Nash made sure to let his tongue graze Jarren’s fingers with each bite.

Thankfully it didn’t take too long for the food to be wolfed down. Nash knew he would need the rest of the time to settle his body down. No one had ever made him react like this. He focused on the road in front of him and let thoughts of flabby old ladies in bathing suits at the beach roll through his mind. Luckily it worked and by the time they reached the farm he had himself under control. He wondered if Jarren had managed to do the same. He forced himself not to look as they exited the truck and walked toward the barn.

Nash led Jarren through the familiar barn and stopped to give a quick scratch to the horses that stuck their heads out. He watched as Jarren did the same. Jeff was in the tack room at the far end of the barn and greeted Nash warmly. Nash introduced Jarren and felt a slight tug of possessiveness when Jeff grabbed Jarren’s hand in a friendly handshake. He instructed Jarren to grab a saddle that was draped across a railing and he grabbed a couple of halters and leads. Maddie was out in the closest ring, combing one of the ponies. Nash hung the two halters on the railing and had Jarren put the saddle across the top rail.

He smiled at Maddie who came over and gave him a quick hug. “So you must be Jarren.” she said as she introduced herself. Jarren returned the greeting with a grin and a nod.

“So has Nash here explained our modus operandi to you?” she asked.

Jarren replied “Yeah, he explained everything. I’d love to help out however I can. Nash told me that you can’t let anyone work directly with the kids until you do a background check. I like that you take their safety seriously. I’d have no problem with you running one on me. But in the meantime I can help with the grooming and tacking care of the tack if you’d like.”

“That would be great.” Maddie answered. "We should have a full group today and the weather is supposed to be beautiful. Nash can show you where everything is. Jester should be here soon and the first group of kids usually gets here about seven-thirty. Thanks for helping out. I’ll get your information at the end of the sessions so I can run the check if you decide to make this a regular thing.”

Jarren thanked her and spent the next hour helping Nash brush and saddle the six horses and two ponies they would be using. Jester made his appearance and Jarren liked the affable young man. He definitely had a mischievous streak. Nash threatened to throttle him if he kept stealing the curry comb he was trying to use. Jester just laughed. Nash also introduced him to Leslie and Tyler, two more of the regular volunteers. Maddie told Jarren that she, Nash, Jester, Leslie and Tyler would lead the kids around the large outdoor ring. The five of them would be able to make sure each child got to ride for roughly 25-30 minutes. They were familiar with the issues that each child was dealing with. The first little girl that Nash had strapped into the specially designed saddle was Olivia. She had Muscular Dystrophy and the riding helped her maintain some muscle tone. Jarren’s heart squeezed tight as he watched Nash interact with the lively little girl.

The first group of kids were a fun bunch. It was evident by the way the volunteers and kids joked and teased each other that they had done this many times before. Jarren could hear one little boy about eight telling Leslie about his latest doctor’s visit and how happy he was that doctor said he didn’t have to go back for six months. Some of these kids spent an inordinate amount of time with their doctors and to get a reprieve of six months could be like winning the lottery.

The morning passed quickly as the kids came and went. Nash told Jarren a little about each child whenever he had a spare minute. Jarren kept busy with grooming and changing out tack as needed.

The last session at eleven was just getting underway when a van pulled up. Jarren went over to see if they needed any help. The van was equipped for wheelchairs and as the side door opened he saw a boy of about twelve waiting. Both of his legs from just above the knee were missing. Jarren watched as his wheelchair was positioned on the lift and he made his way to the ground. The boy was smiling the whole time as he watched the happenings going on in the ring.

When his chair was on the ground he finally noticed Jarren who was standing out of the way. The little boy cocked his head to the side and said, “Who’re you?”

Jarren smiled at his curiosity and replied “I’m Nash’s friend. I’m helping out today.”

The child narrowed his eyes slightly and asked “Did you pass the background check yet?”

Jarren grinned at his straightforwardness.

Just then the man who had unloaded the child came around the back of the van. He looked at them and said “Don’t harass the new volunteer Liam. You don’t want to scare him away.”

Liam turned and stuck out his tongue at the man. Jarren laughed. “I’m Jarren, it’s nice to meet you Liam.” Liam merely nodded and then started wheeling himself toward the corral where Nash was helping get another child into a saddle.

The other man turned to Jarren and said "I’m John Hendrick. I run the group home where Liam lives. Ignore his brashness. He’s a good kid, just doesn’t know how to filter himself sometimes.”

“Why is he in a group home?” Jarren blurted out. He caught himself and, blushing, said “I’m sorry. It’s probably none of my business.”

John shook his head and replied “It’s not a secret. Liam lost both his legs in a car accident last year. The accident killed his mom and as far as we know there was no dad in the picture. No other family either. The accident also damaged his inner ears on both sides. Liam has trouble balancing. His doctor suggested riding therapy in addition to everything else they've been trying. He can’t be fitted for prosthetics until he can balance properly. He’s in a group home because unfortunately there aren’t enough foster homes for kids with special needs.”

Jarren sighed and said, “That’s too bad. I can’t imagine growing up without parents.”

“It happens way too often. It’s just the way it is sometimes.” John responded.

They were interrupted by Nash as he called out to Jarren “Hey Jare, can you bring Peanut here back to the barn and cool him down. He needs to go into his stall so Maddie can check him before he goes out to pasture for the afternoon. She said he was limping earlier this week, but I haven’t noticed anything today. He probably just stepped on something and bruised his hoof. There should be a blanket in the tack room.”

Jarren nodded at John, who smiled back before heading over to the side of the corral to watch the kids. He took the bridle lead and led the fat little tan colored pony down across the yard to the barn. He took good care of the small horse and after he was groomed and covered with a blanket, Jarren led him to a stall with the placard “Peanut Butter” above it. He chuckled when he saw the placard ‘Jelly’ over the next stall. He had a feeling either the kids or Jester was behind that one.

The last session seemed to fly by and before he quite realized it Jarren was leading the last horse to the adjoining pasture to graze for the afternoon. He saw Nash talking with Maddie near the barn and sauntered over to join them.

“So what do you think of our little operation here, Jarren?” Maddie asked him. Do you think you’d like to continue?

“”I’d love it, if you’ll have me.” Jarren answered.

“Great! Just come on in my office for a minute so I can get your info for the background check.” Jarren and Nash followed he into the house and Maddie had Jarren fill out a short form and took a copy of his driver’s license.

“Hopefully this won’t take too long. Massachusetts can sometimes take a week to come back through the system. I’ll call you as soon as I get the clearance. I’ll also need proof of a flu shot.” Maddie let him know.

Jarren nodded and told her it wouldn’t be a problem. Once they were done with Maddie, Nash led Jarrren to a different barn from the one they used that morning. He stopped in front of stall that had a beautiful chestnut gelding. The nameplate over the stall door said ‘Ron’. Jarren noticed that the next stall down held a black gelding with a white blaze. The nameplate read ‘Harry’. The final piece was the third stall down with a pretty palomino mare named, what else, ‘Hermione’. Jarren shot Nash a quizzical look.

Nash chuckled and answered “Maddie got all three from a rescue organization about a year after the last movie came out and one of her boarders suggested the names. She liked it, so it stuck. Ron and Harry are pretty spirited and are too hard to handle for the therapy program. You said you used to ride so I figured you didn’t want a beginner horse. Either of these two should be a good match for you.”

“Well, I’m not going to be chosen for the Olympic team, but I can hold my seat at all the paces. Trotting is hell on the balls though, so let’s keep that to a minimum.” Jarren chuckled.

Nash shot him a heated glance and replied “Don’t worry, there is no way I’m going to let you damage those balls. They’re mine, and I take care of what’s mine.” The gruff edge had returned to his voice and Nash could see Jarren’s breath hitch.

They led the two horses to the end of the barn and clipped the leads to the hitch and got down to the business of getting the saddles and bridles on. Nash gave both reins to Jarren after they had led them out to the yard and turned back into the barn. He was back in a minute with a saddlebag that he clipped to Harry’s saddle. Taking the reins from Jarren, Nash stuck his left foot in the stirrup and hoisted himself up into the saddle. Jarren just stared as he watched the man settle his ass on the saddle.

Nash turned Harry and saw that Jarren was just staring so he snapped his fingers, saying “Oi, Jarren, get your ass in the saddle and let’s go. Time’s a-wastin!”

Jarren gave himself a shake a willed his cock to behave as he gave a heave and landed in the saddle. He quickly settled and gave Ron a nudge with his heels. They walked the horses out of the yard to the trailhead. The trail was just wide enough for them to ride side by side. Once they were about a half mile down the trail Nash took the lead and gave Harry a gentle kick to get him into an easy lope. Jarren had to really concentrate to keep his mind on the ride and not the sight of Nash’s tight ass bouncing up and down in front of him. The trail eventually opened up to a large field and Nash sent Harry into an easy gallop, hooves quickly eating up the distance across the wide expanse with Jarren and Ron following. He pulled his horse back and settled back to an easy walk as they got to the far side of the field where the grass tapered off and led to a small stream. Nash pulled up and dismounted with Jarren following his lead.

Nash looped the reins of both horses loosely over a low hanging branch and loosened the girth on both saddles while the horses took a break. He grabbed the saddlebag he had brought and led Jarren to an outcropping of large rocks bordering the stream. They settled themselves down and Nash pulled out two bottles of water and a bag of animal crackers along with a plastic container of spreadable port wine and cheddar cheese.

Jarren just gaped at him with his mouth hanging before inquiring “Animal crackers and cheese spread?”

Nash chuckled and answered “Don’t knock it ‘till you try it. Laura turned me on to this when Juju started getting picky about what she ate. She loved this and believe it or not the sweet/salty combination works well. Try it.” Nash held out the bag of crackers and had taken the lid and the plastic covering off the cheese.

Jarren took a zebra and dragged it through the cheese that was soft now, having been out of the refrigerator for a little while. He gave it a skeptical look before popping the whole thing into his mouth. The flavors burst over his tongue and his eyes widened in surprise. Damn, Nash was right, this was good. Hell it was better than good. Somehow the sweet animal cracker perfectly complemented the sharp, tangy, salty cheese. Huh, how about that?

Nash chuckled as he dragged an elephant through the cheese and chomped down, grinning as he swallowed. He washed it down with a sip of water and then pulled the food out of Jarren’s reach when he reached for the bag again. Nash fixed a cracker and held it up to Jarren’s lips. Nash let his thumb drag across Jarren’s lower lip as he pushed the treat between those plump lips. Jarren hummed his approval and flicked his tongue out to catch a bit a cheese that smeared there.

They bantered back and forth for a while, enjoying their snack. Nash had also packed a couple of apples and the crunchy sweetness hit the spot. There was a constant sexual undercurrent that both men were trying to ignore, but found it difficult. Nash wanted nothing more than to strip Jarren down and fuck him straight through the center of the earth clear through to China. The build up over the past few days had been driving him crazy.

Jarren wasn’t in much better shape. The busy morning had provided a welcome distraction, but he had been instantly fired up again as soon as eyes had landed on Nash’s ass in the saddle. Once again his jeans had pulled tight across his groin no matter how hard he tried to get the images of what he wanted Nash to do to him out of his head.

It was mid-afternoon when they packed up their trash and remounted the horses. Nash led them back by way of either a large pond or small lake, depending on how one looked at it. They followed the trail three-quarters of the way around the water to where it veered off in the direction of the farm. Nash looked back at Jarren with a grin then took off at a gallop. Jarren kicked Ron’s flank and followed along. The remaining distance flew past quickly as the horses pounded down the trail. Slowing down, Nash led them the last mile at a walk so the horses could cool down.

Back at the barn they tied the horses, removed their saddles and gave them both a good rub down. Jeff came in and told them to leave the tack and he would take care of it as he had some other stuff to clean as well. Nash thanked him and it didn’t take long to get the two horses taken care of and turned out for the rest of the afternoon.

They waved at Maddie as they got into the truck and as soon as the doors were closed, Nash reached over and pulled Jarren to him and mashed their lips together in a heated kiss.

“You drive me crazy. I told myself I wouldn’t kiss you until we got home, but damn, you make it impossible. You have no idea how fucking sexy you are.” Nash breathed into Jarren’s ear, sending shivers down the length of his spine.

Nash pulled back and grabbed his phone. There was no way he was going to make it through dinner at a restaurant. He pulled up his contact list and the next thing that Jarren heard was him ordering an extra large meat lover’s pizza. ‘How appropriate’ he thought. Nash ended the call and put the truck in gear. Twenty minutes later he pulled into the pizza place and left the truck running and dashed inside to pick up the pie. He handed the large box to Jarren and less than five minutes later they were pulling into Nash’s driveway.

“Pizza and beer, shower, then you’re mine.” were the words that Jarren heard as Nash put his key in the front door. All Jarren could do was grin stupidly. Finally. His cock was now a happy camper. Stiff, but happy.

“Don’t eat too much now. We can finish the food later.” Nash told him.

Jarren grabbed some plates and napkins while Nash pulled two cold beers out and twisted the caps off. Blue Moon Belgian White was the current choice. Jarren liked the crisp orange, citrusy flavor. They each took two slices and Nash closed the lid and left the box on top of the stove.

Being rather hungry they both scarfed down their slices and washed them down with the beer pretty quickly. Nash took the empty plates and put them in the trash while Jarren set the beer bottles in the sink to be rinsed out later.

Nash led the way to the bathroom and once inside turned on the water. He turned to Jarren and said “Jarren, you know that at any time if you say stop, I’ll stop. This is all about you and me learning what you like and what you don’t. If you’re uncomfortable or don’t like something, let me know. We only go as far as you want, OK?

Jarren smiled at Nash and gave him a soft kiss and replied “OK, but I’ve already decided that I’ve spent way too long denying who I really am. I want you to show me what it really means to be gay. I want you to fuck me into next week.”

Nash grabbed Jarren’s shirt and practically tore it over his head. The top button of his jeans went flying on the floor and in a flash Jarren was naked and he watched as Nash’s clothes hit the floor in record time. Nash shoved Jarren under the barely warm water and pressed his body up against the shower wall with his own. He needed release and he needed it fast. Nash slid each of his hard, throbbing seven inches along Jarren’s and humped the hell out him. The water provided just enough slickness so that the two shafts slid easily against one another. Jarren pumped his own hips, frotting up against Nash frantically. Their mouths fused together in a tangle of teeth and tongues. Jarren loved the feel of Nash’s hard muscles pressed up against him and let out a deep moan.

Nash pulled his lips away and in a guttural voice snarled “This is gonna be fast and it’s only going to take the edge off. This will be the one time today when you get to come on your own. The rest of the night is all mine, understand?”

Jarren’s need to come was sharp and his brain wouldn’t allow anything other than a short nod of assent. Nash’s lips melded to his once again and the constant friction of their hard dicks sliding together had him at the edge in a matter of seconds. His cock had been anticipating an orgasm for way too long and it wasn’t going to wait. Nash bucked up hard against him and he couldn’t hold back any longer. Ropes of creamy, white cum shot out and slicked the tight space between their bellies. Jarren let loose with a rumbling moan and that sound sent Nash off mere seconds after Jarren. He shuddered intensely as his own creamy seed joined the load that had just been shot.

Jarren rested his head on Nash’s shoulder, thankful that the other man still had enough strength to hold them both up. His legs were shaky and his breath was coming out in short pants. Nash inhaled deeply and let out a long, shaky breath. They rested for a couple of minutes, Jarren held up against the shower wall by Nash’s body. Gradually their breathing returned to normal and they felt like their muscles would function properly.

Nash pulled away and turned to grab his shampoo. Squirting a little on his palm, he then rubbed his hands together and proceeded to lather the suds through Jarren’s thick, blond locks. Jarren let out another groan when Nash’s fingers started to massage his scalp. Nash pushed Jarren under the hot spray and rinsed his hair. Jarren started to reach for the soap and Nash stopped him.

“Rule number one, you don’t do anything unless I tell you to, got it?” Nash said with a sly look.

“What’s rule number two?” Jarren asked.

“You don’t do anything unless I tell you to.” Nash repeated with a grin.

Jarren shook his head with a little laugh and let himself relax. Nash grabbed the soap and proceeded to lather up every inch of skin. Jarren revelled in the feel of the hard, calloused hands running over his flesh. Nash rubbed the soap over Jarren’s chest and flat stomach, he washed the soft hair under his arms, then held Jarren in place when he tried to pull away as his hands hit a ticklish spot along his ribs.

Nash turned Jarren around and let his soapy hands roam across the expanse of hard muscles across his back. He slowly circled down until he reached Jarren’s ass. Jarern felt those firm hands grip his ass cheeks tightly, kneading and squeezing. His cock, which had only partial softened, perked back up again. Nash dipped both his thumbs into the crease of Jarren’s ass and massaged the hard muscles. His own cock lurched as Jarren let out another of his sexy moans.

Nash reached for the soap again and made sure his hands were nice and sudsy. He slid the slick fingers along the crease and slowly grazed them over the smooth skin, bypassing the tight pucker until he could cup Jarren’s balls. Nash cupped him gently and rolled the two sacs between his fingers. Then he drew his hand back, letting his pointer finger trace a line from the base of the balls, down across Jarren’s taint, until he stopped with just the tip of his finger pressing gently against the hole. Nash was loving the insistent whimpers that Jarren probably didn’t even realize he was issuing.

Nash held onto Jarren’s chest with his other hand and slowly pushed the tip of his soapy index finger into the tightness of Jarren’s asshole. Slowly, he slid the finger in, not stopping until he couldn’t go any further. Jarren’s muscles clenched tightly around him. Nash kept his finger still and let Jarren get used to the feel. Once Jarren relaxed he let his finger slip out slowly. Oh hell yes, he was going to enjoy the next few hours. He had so much to show him, and he couldn’t wait to see what kinds of sounds Jarren could make.

Jarren felt empty without Nash’s finger in him. His skin was thrumming, every nerve ending on high alert. This was only the beginning. They had the whole night ahead of them. He could only hope that he would make it through alive. The anticipation alone was nearly killing him. Nash told him not to move so Jarren could only listen and use his imagination as he pictured Nash washing his own body.

Nash reached over and shut off the water. He handed Jarren a towel and said “Are you ready?”

Jarren took a deep breath and replied “As ready as I’ll ever be.”

Yes, I'm going to make you wait the usual two days before the next chapter. Sorry! (Not really😊)
Copyright © 2019 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 42
  • Love 24
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

31 minutes ago, avidreadr said:

Wow.  I can't wait to see how much hotter the next chapters get!

I can only offer my opinion that I think the next chapter may be one of my better efforts.  You'll have to let me know! 🔥🔥

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, mfa607 said:

A great date! Pizza and hot sex are always better than a night out! 😜

Yeah...I can always do pizza!  Lol

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, JeffreyL said:

You certainly have a knack for writing erotic encounters! Nash is having a great time being the dom, and I am glad you let us follow his thoughts. Jarren has been turned inside out, and he is loving every minute of it. Now if you will excuse me, I think I need a cold shower. 😆 Thanks. 

You might want to hold off on the shower until after the next chapter😉

Thanks for the pat on the back.  I'm always a little unsure with these chapters,  so I'm glad you like it.  

Nash and Jarren are both enjoying their roles. They've still got a lot to learn about each other and I think they're probably going to have fun figuring it out! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Excellent chapter, although I think that the boys should move into Danny’s flat as it would give them more room, I guess that they aren’t moving back to Massachusetts? 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Bft said:

Excellent chapter, although I think that the boys should move into Danny’s flat as it would give them more room, I guess that they aren’t moving back to Massachusetts? 

🤐

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, astone2292 said:

With endings like this, I'm glad I wear an apron at work...

Please don't drop any bottles. That would be a shame. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..