Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 4,876 Words
  • 4,008 Views
  • 28 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Decision for Jarren - 35. Chapter 35

We're coming down the homestretch. It's wedding time and then a few more chapters to wrap things up. Enjoy!

Everyone knew that it was going to be yet another crazy week and it was. Work, school and therapy appointments filled the days and homework and take home work filled the evenings. Jarren and Nash were both taking all of Friday off. They had agreed to let Liam get out at noon and when they dropped him off that morning they reminded him that they would be there to pick him up. Liam just rolled his eyes at them, typical kid fashion. They had already told him at least a dozen times.

True to their word, Jarren signed Liam out at noon and the rest of the afternoon was spent doing errands that had to be taken care of. They stopped at the jeweller’s to pick up their rings. Then it was off to the tailor’s to get the tuxedos that had the final alterations completed. Jarren caught Liam whispering to the tailor and wondered if he was up to something or was just being his smartass self as the tailor laughed at something he said. He let it go for the moment as there just wasn’t enough time to police Liam’s smart mouth.

Jarren made sure he texted Cassie each time they completed a task on the list. They had stopped at the printers in the morning to get the programs that Cassie had ordered and asked that they bring to the rehearsal. Nash looked over the program and was impressed with how they turned out.

They were running just a little behind schedule when they finally got back to their house to get ready for the rehearsal. They needed to be there by six o’clock and it was already a little after five. Liam had showered that morning before school so all he needed to do was get dressed. Both Nash and Jarren felt like they needed a quick shower after running around all day. Keeping to the task at hand, with no funny business, they managed to get through the shower and get dressed in less than a half hour.

All three guys were wearing nice suits. Jarren and Liam both wore a dark gray, while Nash’s suit was a little bit lighter charcoal gray. They had all agreed on white shirts and matching ties and pocket handkerchiefs which were royal blue. Once again they were a very handsome sight. Dressed up, Nash’s scar across his eyebrow and the top of his cheek gave him an edgy look. Jarren was amazed that this man was going to be his husband in roughly twenty-four hours.

Glancing at the time Nash prompted, “Let’s go. If we’re late Cassie just may kill us. I’m not ready for that yet.” They managed to get out the door and on the road in record time. They were still three minutes late when they pulled into the parking lot and Jarren parked in the handicap space next to the door. They had Liam out of the SUV and into his chair in a flash and when they entered the building and spotted Cassie she merely shot them an evil glare.

The next hour was spent going over the details of the ceremony the next day so that everyone would know what to do and when. Jarren personally thought it was ridiculous. Getting married really shouldn’t be such an ordeal. If it wasn’t for his Mom, he knew that he would have been perfectly happy with a courthouse Justice of the Peace quickie wedding. On the other hand, he was happy that his Mom would be placated and he and Nash would have wonderful memories of their wedding day. Nash deserved that kind of happiness.

Once the rehearsal part was over everyone headed over to the main restaurant. Duke had reserved the private dining area for them, which was large enough to handle their group of twelve. The wedding party consisted of Mazen, Cassie, Jarren and Nash. Lex was Cassie’s best man of honor. Jarren and Mazen were each other’s best man and Nash had asked Ian to stand up for him. Liam and Keon were the additional groomsmen and tomorrow Mia and Shannon would be there to act as flower girls. Seth had a major speech to give that evening so they couldn’t make it to the rehearsal, but promised to leave early the following morning. The girls had already been schooled by Cassie as to what they needed to do. The remaining guests included Maggie and Bill, Rita and Robbie.

The dinner was amazing. Duke, the owner of the restaurant had insisted on handling everything and wouldn’t let Cassie pay for it. He told her that it was part of the trade agreement that he and Mazen had settled on before the ground was even broken for the banquet facilities. Mazen and Duke had worked out a trade where Mazen took care of the cost of the labor and Duke paid for the materials and permits that were needed. In exchange Duke would provide the rehearsal dinner and the open bar for the wedding, while Mazen and Cassie covered the cost of the food and the staff. It worked out well for everybody. Including Jarren and Nash really didn’t increase the cost very much as they had added only a few more people to the guest list.

Duke had informed them that there were no restrictions on what they could order off the menu. Jarren had eaten here many times and knew exactly what he wanted, a 16oz marinated ribeye with the loaded baked potato. He also chose the autumn salad, a mix of greens, cucumbers, carrots, apples, honey goat cheese and slivered almonds with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Nash went with the baked stuffed scrod. The thick fish was baked with a breaded stuffing that included lobster, scallops and shrimp. He also decided on the loaded baked potato after hearing several other people rave about it. He chose the cauliflower cheese casserole as his vegetable option. When the food arrived, Jarren and Nash naturally shared with each other. Nash was duly impressed with everything that he tasted.

It didn’t escape neither Jarren nor Nash’s notice that Liam and Keon sat close together and also shared their meals. Liam had gotten the crabcakes and Keon had chosen prime rib. As soon as the plates had been put down Liam had placed one of his crabcakes on Keon’s plate and Keon cut his prime rib in half and placed it on the empty place on Liam’s plate. Jarren and Nash just gave each other one of those knowing looks. It wasn’t their place to comment. They had already decided not to interfere with whatever was developing between the two boys. The most they would do would be to give advice if it was asked for. Jarren noticed Lex glancing over at the boys and when Lex caught his eye he just gave him one of those “What?” looks. Jarren had a feeling that Lex knew better than any of them what was really going on. He also knew that Lex would never say anything unless the boys were in danger of being seriously hurt. Whatever was going on would just have to play out naturally without any interference from the adults. For now the boys were best friends, and only time will tell what the future would hold.

Everyone was highly complementary over their meal choices. Dinner conversation covered a wide array of topics and no one felt left out. Duke checked on them several times and thanked them for their praise over the food and his staff. The two girls who made up the wait staff were very attentive, making sure wine and water glasses were filled in a timely manner and overall made the pace of the meal enjoyable. No one felt rushed as they enjoyed the delicious food. After the plates and cutlery had been cleared the two girls took orders for dessert and coffee or an after dinner aperitif. Nash had chosen not to drink and would be the designated driver. He had long since been cleared to drive and he was comfortable behind the wheel as long as it was an automatic transmission. He had been practicing driving one of the company work trucks that had a manual transmission and had done fine, but he wanted to be completely confident before being responsible for passengers in such a vehicle. Jarren knew it wouldn’t take him long to regain that confidence.

Jarren couldn’t resist ordering turtle cheesecake for dessert. Nash chose lemon meringue pie. Nash laughed when he tried to take a bite of Jarren’s cheesecake and Jarren pulled the plate away from him. Apparently sharing did not apply to turtle cheesecake! Nash still managed to steal a bite when Liam saw what was going on and distracted Jarren for a couple of seconds. Smugly Nash speared the last bite of his pie and popped it in his mouth, denying Jarren a taste.

“You’ll pay for that!” Jarren told him with a totally fake scowl.

Nash winked at him as he swallowed the last bite and then slowly licked his lips with just the tip of his tongue. He knew how to get under Jarren’s skin.

It was nearly ten o’clock when the rehearsal dinner party finally broke up. Cassie reminded them yet again, that they needed to be at the Canyon Ranch Spa by nine o’clock the next morning. They were scheduled for the full body experience from head to toe. Jarren and Nash had no clue what that entailed, but they were reassured by Lex and Ian that it would be well worth it.

The next morning they were up early and after eating a light breakfast Jarren and Nash took their coffee out to the deck to enjoy the cool morning. It promised to be a beautiful Indian summer day. The ceremony was scheduled for six o’clock that evening and the forecast promised temperatures in the low seventies by the late afternoon.

Liam was spending the weekend at Bill and Maggie’s house. They promised to make sure he was where he needed to be on time. The wedding party were all having spa treatments that day, but only Cassie, Mazen, Jarren and Nash were getting the full shebang, all day treatment. The others would arrive later on for what Cassie referred to as a ‘Fluff and Buff”.

Jarren and Nash finished their coffee and after stowing the dirty mugs in the dishwasher where they belonged, Nash grabbed the keys to the Honda and they headed out. They arrived ten minutes early and met Cassie and Mazen in the lobby of the spa.

Mazen greeted his brother with a hug and said “You ready to do this Bro?”

Jarren grinned at him and replied “Bring it on!”

Cassie rolled her eyes at the two siblings and gave each one a shove toward the reception desk where spa attendants for each couple waited for them. Once checked in, the attendants introduced themselves, Jarren and Nash would be taken care of by Steve and Rick, while Shay and Mark would take care of Cassie and Mazen.

The couples were split up, but did run into each other a few times during the course of the day. Jarren and Nash were given the whole ‘roll out the red carpet’ treatment. They were massaged from head to toe, had pedicures and manicures, their hair was trimmed, they were salt scrubbed then instructed to shower, after which they each chose a nice smelling lotion that was rubbed into their freshly scrubbed skin. They were then instructed to change back into their street clothes and were then led to the salon where they both had their hair professionally styled and lacquered into place with hairspray. Jarren had to admit that everything felt incredible. His blonde locks had been tamed and Nash had his dark locks manipulated into a sexy style as well. The stylist had managed to cut Nash’s hair just the right length so that it showcased his natural wavy curl, but yet it didn’t look like a wild mane. Both men sported cuts that were sleek and sophisticated.

Mazen and Cassie were in the salon already when they got there. Mazen’s hair had been cut in a similar style to Jarren’s, they were twins, after all, but the stylist had added some darker, caramel colored highlights to Mazen’s head. Cassie had gotten her blonde tresses highlighted as well. The stylist had managed to blend together several shades of blonde that gave Cassie the sun-kissed look, like she had spent the summer laying out at the beach. Her stylist then arranged her long tresses so that they were pulled back from her face in a pretty twist, and then cascaded down the middle of her back like a blonde waterfall. Small silk flowers were entwined in the locks around her head. Simple, yet elegant.

While they were in the salon, Lex, Ian, Liam and Keon arrived, having already been pampered with manicures and pedicures. In lieu of a pedicure, Liam opted for a neck and back massage, which he declared was “Da bomb!”

The entire wedding party was done being spiffed up by four o’clock. Cassie told Jarren to leave the keys to his SUV at the front desk and she had arranged for it to be taken back to The Barn later. Out front a stretch limousine waited for them. Cassie had truly taken care of every detail.

Once they were settled in the limo, Cassie instructed Mazen to open a bottle of champagne that had been chilling in the built in refrigerator. She passed out champagne flutes after Mazen poured out a measure into each one. Liam and Keon were both allowed a flute with a small amount of the bubbly.

Lex raised his glass and proposed a short and sweet toast “To strong bonds!”

Everyone raised their glasses and chorused “Here, here,” clinked them together and sipped the bubbly liquid.

They arrived at The Barn in high spirits. All of the guys were directed to the groom’s dressing and waiting area, while Cassie greeted Mia and Shannon, who were waiting for her with Ryan and Seth. The little girls kissed their Dads and giggled as Cassie took their hands and led them to the bridal dressing room where Rita was already waiting for them. The dressing rooms for the bride and grooms were upstairs on the second floor. From below they were made to resemble haylofts, adding to the ambiance of the overall effect.

Even though he had already seen it, Jarren was awed at the final product of his twin’s hard work. The banquet facility had been styled as a large old fashioned barn. The exterior was the typical red with white trim that was always associated with barns. The building was a long rectangle and the longer sides faced the current main restaurant on one side and the opposite side opened up onto the large field to the west. Three sets of wide barn doors opened up on that side, allowing panoramic views of the field beyond and the trees on the far side. Sunsets would be fantastic. A gazebo was accessed by a paved path, creating and intimate setting for pictures. There was a large, covered patio that had been set up with rows of chairs, which would face the sunset. In front was a slightly raised platform that would be used for the wedding ceremony. It could also be used for a band or a DJ, depending on what type of function was being held. Because the ground naturally sloped slightly downward, with the exception of the first couple of rows, the guest’s view would not be obstructed by the platform.

The inside of the building was arranged with round tables that would accommodate eight or ten. The tables were adorned with white table cloths, and soft pink napkins. The dinnerware was white bone china that had a silver and black twisted design around the edge of each piece. Crystal stemware and sterling silver utensils were perfectly arranged at each place setting. The centerpiece of each table held a beautiful bouquet of flowers in varying shades of pink and white. Everything was simple, yet beautiful.

There was an elevator which Liam and Keon took up to the second floor. In the grooms’ dressing room the guys discovered the garment bags that held their formal wear. Each was labelled accordingly. The dressing room was large, with several mirrors placed strategically throughout the room. There were comfortable chairs as well as two sofas to hang out on while they waited. There was also a bathroom connected to the room as well.

The guys sorted out the tuxes, making sure everyone had the correct garment bag. The next twenty minutes were spent stripping off the comfortable everyday clothes and layering on the penguin wear. Cassie had approved the formalwear for the entire wedding party. Mazen, Lex and Keon all had charcoal gray tuxedos with peak lapels, the tuxedo shirts had the pleated front with black buttons and French cuffs, the pants had the required thin black stripe down the sides and the three of them sported pale pink cummerbunds and bow ties. Shiny black dress shoes finished off the look.

Jarren, Nash, Ian and Liam all had the same style tuxedo, except they had chosen low-cut vests instead of cummerbunds for them. The vests were black as were the bow ties. Lex grumbled that he knew Cassie was going to make him wear pink.

Ian laughed at Lex’s consternation over the pink and told him “At least she didn’t pick out your underwear this time!”

Lex shot him the bird. He still hadn’t forgiven Cassie for hiding all of his and Ian’s underwear on their wedding day and leaving them with hot pink boxer briefs adorned with a unicorn strategically placed.

Liam and Keon once again needed help with their bow ties. This time Jarren and Nash made them do their own, while watching them step by step, giving instructions when needed. It took a few tries, but the end result was two neatly tied bows. Cassie had gotten all of the guys silver cufflinks, each embedded with a small diamond and engraved with their initials. Lex and Ian’s cufflinks were gold and had a small fire opal instead of a diamond.

Once they were all dressed they each underwent inspection by the rest of the group to make sure everything was in place the way it should be. A few ties were straightened and some stray lint was removed, other than that it was now a matter of hurry up and wait. They still had about twenty minutes before they needed to take their places. Lex, Ian, Keon and Liam were tasked with escorting their guests to the seats that were set up so they headed down to the main entrance. Mazen, Jarren, and Nash would walk in from the side and go directly to the platform and wait at the foot of the stairs. Ian, Keon and Liam would join them while Cassie would be the only one to take the traditional walk down the aisle with her Mom and Lex escorting her.

There was a small window which allowed them to look down onto the covered patio area where the guests were currently assembling, having been seated by one of the handsome groomsmen. Jarren could see most of his family, his Mom and Dad in the front row with Robbie, Grandma, and Troy and his family. Kelsey and Bailey and their families were in the next row. He caught sight of several aunts, uncles and cousins as well. Because Jarren and Mazen’s family was rather large the seating did not adhere to the normal groom and bride side. Instead guests were seated as they arrived, alternating sides so that both sides of the aisle would even out.

Jarren looked at Nash and thought he looked incredible. Little did he know that Nash was thinking the same thing about him. Mazen was pacing back and forth, his nerves finally starting to show. The three of them watched the seats fill up until it was finally time for them to take their places. Before leaving the room Mazen pulled both Jarren and Nash into his embrace and told them “This is the best day ever!”

Jarren snorted and retorted “No shit Spongebob! Let’s go get married!”

Nash laughed at Jarren’s smartass retort. He knew the connection between the twins was strong and he admired both men and the love they had for each other. They would always have one another’s backs.

Confidently, they descended the stairs that led to the side entrance and they all took a deep breath before heading out into the open patio area and taking their places at the foot of the stairs in front of the raised platform where they would all be saying their vows shortly. Once they were in place the Justice of the Peace walked over and shook their hands before climbing the two small steps up to the platform. The raised platform was surrounded by rails and there was plenty of room for everyone.

It seemed like forever, but in reality it was only about five minutes before the soft strains of piano music descended over the gathering. Cassie was never one to follow tradition and sure enough she cast aside the often overused ‘Wedding March/Here comes the Bride’ music and had chosen an instrumental version of Elton John’s love song “The One.”

The guests all turned and watched as Shannon and Mia appeared, looking so pretty in long pink dresses. They each had a basket and were carefully dropping pink rose petals as they made their way down the aisle, both smiling brightly. Their Dads beamed with pride as they watched their little girls carry out the task that they had been given.

After a moment’s hesitation once the girls were in place, Mia next to Liam and Shannon next to Keon, the music got just slightly louder and all of the guests stood and turned their attention to the back of the patio where Cassie appeared, flanked on her right by Rita, holding on tightly to her arm and on her left was Lex, whose arm she threaded her own through. Cassie had bucked tradition once again and instead of a white dress, hers was a very pale pink. It was sleeveless, the vertical halter top flowing seamlessly down to a pleated waist which was just a few shades of pink darker than the rest of the dress which accentuated her slim waist, then giving way to a softly flowing, floor length skirt. The only thing that wasn’t pink were the small crystals that adorned the the straight neckline of the bodice near her neck, they were a pretty Robin’s egg blue and very few people would know the true significance of the color. She merely told anyone who asked that it covered the ‘something blue’ requirement. Her ‘something old and something borrowed’ was a pair of pearl earrings that Mazen’s grandmother had brought with her.

Cassie was smiling brightly and her eyes were fixed on Mazen, who waited for her. Once she had traversed the aisle she turned and gave her Mom a hug and kiss. Then turning to Lex, she smiled at him and he leaned down to whisper something in her ear. She laughed and then pulled him into one of her boa constrictor hugs. Lex kissed her cheek and then took her hand and offered it to Mazen, nodding once. Mazen took Cassie’s hand and led her up the steps to take their place to the left of the Justice of the Peace. Mia and Shannon followed them up the steps and stood to the side.

Next, Jarren looked at Nash and they both reached out together for each other’s hand and they climbed the steps and stood to the right of the JP. The original plan was for Lex to carry Liam up the steps, while Ian took care of getting the wheelchair up there. Instead, Jarren and Nash watched incedulously as Lex pulled a pair of arm crutches out from where they had been hidden beneath the stairs. He held them while Liam planted his feet and stood up, Ian standing close by in case he got wobbly. Once he was steady, Lex handed him the crutches and placed a hand on his lower back as he lifted one foot at a time and slowly climbed the two stairs. Keon stood on his other side and spotted him as well. Liam reached the top and looked up to see Jarren and Nash beaming with pride, tears glistening in both of their eyes. They both knew that this was the best wedding gift that Liam could have ever come up with.

There weren’t very many dry eyes at that point. They could see John, Maddie and Jeff all with tears in their eyes, the pride they had for Liam quite obvious. Liam had certainly managed to steal the show for a moment and not one single one of the guests minded one bit. Once everyone had settled down the Justice of the Peace addressed the guests and thanked them for coming on behalf of both couples. He spoke for a few minutes, relaying anecdotes about each couple’s relationship and in short order it was time to exchange vows.

Mazen and Cassie went first, each having written their own. Mazen promised to love Cassie no matter how much mischief she got into or tried to stir up. Cassie promised not only to love Mazen, but to do her best to lead him down the dark path of mischief-making. They exchanged their rings as they spoke their vows. Cassie was beaming and Mazen had his eyes locked onto her.

Jarren and Nash stepped to the center and faced each other, and before taking each other’s hands they motioned for Liam to join them. Confidently, the boy took his place between them, facing the guests, while they faced each other. Liam handed each of them a ring, which they exchanged wordlessly, each slipping a ring over the other’s finger. Jarren and Nash had chosen simple white gold rings that had a hammered design on the edges.

They grasped each other’s hands and Jarren looked into Nash’s eyes and spoke first. “Nash, you are the best decision I ever made. You’ve made me see myself for who I really am. You’ve taken me from my jaded little comfort zone and shown me so much. You make me proud of who I am and I’m so excited to start this journey with you. Bringing Liam into our life will make things even better. I know that you will catch me, however high I fall from. I promise I will love you always.”

Nash smiled back at Jarren and vowed “Jarren, you make me whole. No matter what part of myself is lost, you make me see that I can love again, you told me that I would walk again and here I am. You made me see that a family is what I really needed and that we need Liam as much as he needs us. I promise to catch you, no matter the height and I promise to love you forever.”

Nash then turned to Liam, taking one of his hands, while Jarren took the other and told him, “Liam, Jarren and I promise to love you and guide you as best we can. We don’t need a piece of paper that says you belong to us. You’ve been ours since the day we met. We are a family and that will never change.” Jarren was smiling and nodding his agreement.

Liam was wearing a huge grin and in true Liam form he took a deep breath and said, “Nash and Jarren, I promise to try my hardest to be the best son I can be for you. I promise to be patient with you guys if you’ll be patient with me. I love you and I’m so happy you found me. I can’t promise that I won’t fart in the car, but I do promise to open the window when I do.”

Jarren and Nash, as well as most everyone who was watching, cracked up. They pulled the boy into a hug and let the laughter simmer down. The Justice of the Peace got control again and in the next moment Mazen and Cassie were declared husband and wife, and Jarren and Nash were declared husband and husband.

Their guests broke out in a round of applause and cheers for the new couples. Mazen dipped Cassie back and kissed the hell out of her. Jarren and Nash showed a little more decorum, but their kiss did manage to wander into ‘pretty damn hot’ territory.

Once the couples had broken apart the Justice of the Peace invited the guests to head into the banquet area for the reception. The wedding party stayed put for some pictures before making their way to the banquet facility where they were introduced for the first time as married couples. It was party time!

Ok. I soooooo did not plan this, but it just happened that the wedding chapter got published on my wedding anniversary. 27 years and counting. Still haven't figured out if I'm counting up or counting down 🤣
Three more chapters, plus the epilogue and this one will be wrapped up.
Let me know what you think! Comments are truly appreciated.
(I tried to include a picture of Cassie's dress, but my phone is not cooperating. I'll try to add it when I get home and can boot up my laptop.)
Copyright © 2019 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 35
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



OMG! Absolutely beautiful chapter, I felt as if I was there. Of course I had years in my eyes for the couple's but also for Liam and his surprise. Best chapter yet.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, avidreadr said:

Aww.  Happy Anniversary!  Loved the chapter.  I always like when a story can bring me to tears.  

Thank you!  I love making my readers cry! 😆

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

The wedding was terrific, and exactly what you would expect from this bunch! I wish I had gotten an invitation. 😉

I posted the chapter... that was your invitation!  Lol!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, James B. said:

OMG! Absolutely beautiful chapter, I felt as if I was there. Of course I had years in my eyes for the couple's but also for Liam and his surprise. Best chapter yet.

Thank you!  Liam certainly is a sneaky little dude.  Not only does he steal hearts,  he steals the scene! ❤

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Canuk said:

16oz (450grams for the rest of the world)...really?  I cannot even imagine eating a steak that size... my boy and I work on 300gms...for two!

Great wedding. Glad it went off as planned. Very memorable day for all.

 

It may sound like  a lot,  but don't forget he always shares with Nash, so really it's only 8oz [225 grams], plus half of a nice piece of stuffed fish. Much more manageable! The loaded potato is what would do me in! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, long1jo said:

Happy Anniversary! 

Beautiful wedding and Liam rocks

 

Thank you , and yes Liam definitely rocks!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Estiveo said:

Great chapter, as always, and happy anniversary!

Thank you! 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
53 minutes ago, Onim said:

Beautiful chapter! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...hoping you have many more years to go!! :heart:

Thank you! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Danilo Syrtis said:

happy wedding anniversary 😄

Merci!

Now that you've caught up you're going to have to wait patiently! 

Edited by kbois
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, mfa607 said:

What a beautiful chapter! Everyone needs to have a spa day before getting married! Happy Anniversary! Thank you!

Never mind before getting married...I could use a spa day now! 🤪

Thanks! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, kbois said:

Never mind before getting married...I could use a spa day now! 🤪

Thanks! 

I second that wholeheartedly!!

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
54 minutes ago, FanLit said:

Happy Belated Anniversary!!  🥂🎊 

The wedding was beautiful and tasteful.

Thanks! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Happy Belated Anniversary, I loved Liam’s comment about farting in the car and promising to open the window, when I got married to my husband I wanted to say only if you promise to put the toilet seat down, but alas I didn’t say that but it annoys me when he doesn’t put it down.

For our wedding it was as follows:

Something old- my Classic Mercedes Benz R107 300SL( it was drizzling so the soft top had to stay up)

Something new- ties and pocket handkerchief 

Something  blue our suits

Something borrowed- shoes

Main Song- Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machine 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Happy Belated Anniversary, I loved Liam’s comment about farting in the car and promising to open the window, when I got married to my husband I wanted to say only if you promise to put the toilet seat down, but alas I didn’t say that but it annoys me when he doesn’t put it down.

For our wedding it was as follows:

Something old- my Classic Mercedes Benz R107 300SL( it was drizzling so the soft top had to stay up)

Something new- ties and pocket handkerchief 

Something  blue our suits

Something borrowed- shoes

Main Song- Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machine 

It took me a while to listen to this song without crying, which is exactly what happened when it played just before we exchanged our vows. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..