Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 4,467 Words
  • 3,437 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Decision for Jarren - 29. Chapter 29

Let's go get Liam!
After one more lay hurrah in bed before the kid gets there!😂

Nash hummed contentedly as he watched Jarren hustle his ass down to the bathroom, muscles flexing with each step. He took his time getting up and slowly made his way down the hall. He used his crutches to balance as he placed a little weight on his fake foot. It still felt awkward, but that was to be expected. Arriving at the bathroom door he saw Jarren standing there with a smart ass grin on his face. He was as naked as the day that he was born and his cock was semi-hard, just waiting for Nash to show up.

Jarren had turned on the water and Nash leaned his crutches up against the wall and then leaned his ass against the counter, holding on with his hands.

“Strip me.” he commanded.

It didn’t take Jarren long to do just that. Nash nodded to the shower and Jarren used himself as a human crutch for Nash to hold onto as he hopped the few steps it took to get to the threshold. As they had done so often now, Nash held onto Jarren’s shoulders and Jarren grabbed him around the waist to help him hop up into the stall. Jarren had removed the bench that Nash used when he was by himself to give them more room. The water was just right, nice and warm, but not hot. Nash pushed Jarren up against the wall and kissed the hell out of him. He took possession like a man on a mission, his tongue demanding entrance. Jarren acquiesced immediately.

Nash pulled away abruptly leaving Jarren slightly out of breath. He leaned against the wall and told Jarren “Wash yourself, slowly.”

Nash enjoyed the sight of Jarren lathering up his smooth skin. He watched as those hands ran themselves over the hard muscles that made up the topography that was uniquely Jarren. He licked his lips at the sight of Jarren soaping up his now fully hard cock, then sliding his hands down to cover his balls with the fragrant foam. Slowly Jarren turned around and Nash’s eyes feasted on the sight of his slippery hands disappearing between those amazing ass cheeks. He watched as Jarren inserted two soapy digits into the tight hole that beckoned. Jarren let out a long moan as his own fingers brushed his prostate. That was Nash’s cue to take over. He reached for Jarren’s arm, the one that was attached to the fingers currently buried in his ass and pulled them out swiftly, bringing forth a quick mewling noise from his lover. Nash replaced the fingers with his own, first sliding his index finger into the soapy opening and sought out the sensitive nub he was looking for. Jarren squeaked as he hit it head on.

Nash teased Jarren, added another finger and then alternately rubbed and pressed on the button that was making Jarren squirm and hump back against him. Nash’s own cock was hard as steel. He pulled out his fingers and growled into Jarren’s ear “Wash me.”

Once again Jarren was quick to follow orders and Nash loved the feel of Jarren’s calloused hands soaping up his body all over. Nash wanted more and he didn’t trust his one good leg to hold him up long enough to fuck Jarren in the shower, besides, he had ordered some more toys and they had arrived yesterday. There was one thing in particular that Nash wanted to try out. It was playtime.

He told Jarren to rinse them off, they were definitely clean. Jarren helped him out of the shower and not bothering to do anything more than a quick wipe down, Nash grabbed his crutches and led the way to the bedroom. Jarren immediately climbed onto the bed, laid on his back and automatically assumed a spread eagle position. He wanted this as much as Nash. Nash wasted no time and soon enough had all four of Jarren’s limbs securely attached to the bed frame. He took out a black silk blindfold from the new wrapping it had come in and secured it over Jarren’s eyes. Jarren smiled, enjoying every moment of this.

Nash knee walked on the bed over to the side so he could reach in the drawer where he had stashed his newest toy. He could hear Jarren’s breath quicken in anticipation. He had no idea what was coming.

Nash knelt between Jarren’s outstretched legs and then lowered his mouth down and kissed and licked his way up from Jarren’s treasure trail toward his chest. He stopped and lavished attention on the cute belly button, causing Jarren to giggle at the sensation. His tongue traced its way upward, stopping at Jarren’s left nipple. Jarren had perfect nipples. They were dusky pink and about the size of a nickel. Nash sucked and licked and nipped his left one until it stood out in stark relief against the light smattering of chest hair that Jaren possessed. When at last Nash felt it couldn’t get any harder he quickly attached the clamp end of his new toy and felt his cock jump as Jarren keened at the tight pinch. Nash adjusted the clamp so that it was firmly in place, but not too tight. He watched as the skin darkened from rosy pink to a deep red.

Once he was satisfied that Jarren’s nipple wasn’t in any danger, he turned his attention to the other one and went through the same procedure. Once the second clamp was in place he sat back to admire his handiwork.

Fuckin-A. Jarren’s body was spread out sexily before him. The sight of his arms and legs firmly held in place, his cock jutting up expectantly and those gorgeous nipples, swollen and red from the clamps and joined together by a thin silver chain was the most erotic sight Nash had ever laid his eyes on. He wanted a picture, but didn’t want to overstep any boundaries.

“Jarren, can I take a picture of you like this? You are so incredibly beautiful right now. I promise I’ll be the only one who sees it. Please. You are fucking gorgeous.” Nash pleaded.

Jarren nodded and at the same time his cock jumped at the thought. Nash grabbed his phone and caught two shots of Jarren’s absurdly impressive body then put his phone back on the nightstand.

Nash needed to fuck Jarren in the worst way so he got right down to business. He scooted back a little and then lowered his head down to nuzzle Jarren’s smooth balls. He buried his nose and inhaled the masculine scent of soap and musk. It was a pure aphrodisiac to all of his senses. His tongue was drawn like a magnet to Jarren’s sweet hole. Nash rimmed Jarren as if his life depended on it. All the while Jarren was trying to hump his tongue while uttering a string of nonsensical sounds.

When Jarren couldn’t take anymore he found his words and managed to stutter out “F-F-Fu-Fu-Fuck me Nash!”

Nash was now the one who obeyed. He grabbed the lube from under the pillow and haphazardly slapped some on his dick and then pushed firmly against Jarren’s asshole until it gave way and breached the outer ring. Jarren arched up and his ass seemed to suck in Nash’s cock like a vacuum. Nash watched in amazement as his cock disappeared inside. Immediately Jarren bucked up against him, demanding friction and Nash gave it to him. Nash pulled back and slammed forward, nailing Jarren’s prostate head on. His lover shouted at the forceful sensation. Spurred forward by the insistent movements beneath him, Nash pumped in and out of Jarren rapidly. The sensations built up like a log jam on a river and soon they were both at the brink of the dam. Sweat beaded up on Nash’s forehead and Jarren’s chest was covered in a light sheen.

As Jarren approached his orgasm, Nash watched closely. The instant that Jarren’s torso started to flush a dark pink, Nash quickly unclipped the quick release on both clamps attached to his torrid nipples, which was the equivalent of adding oxygen to a fire. The sweet, tormenting pain blazed over Jarren’s nerve endings as the blood flooded back into his nipples, flushing them a deep red, almost purple. His cock exploded like a volcano, shooting molten cum upwards and across his torso, painting white streaks over red skin. Nash thought it was so incredibly erotic. Jarren’s cock continued creating its beautiful body art and as his cock was leaving its final remnants across his belly, Nash slammed into the constricted tunnel once more before giving in to the utter euphoria of his own orgasm. Ripple after ripple of muscle spasms attacked his body in a coordinated effort and Nash found it hard to breath, the feeling was just that good.

Neither Nash nor Jarren could move, their muscles now languid with post-orgasmic bliss. Nash had fallen so that his body was covering Jarren, but to the side so he wasn’t crushed. Minutes passed before either of them dared to test out whether or not they could stir. Nash managed to lift his head, and seeing the look of absolute contentment on Jarren’s face, leaned in and kissed him softly.

Finally able to move, he slowly managed to remove the blindfold and release the ties that still bound Jarren to the bed spread eagle. Once his arms and legs were released, Jarren wrapped Nash up in his embrace and gave a soft sigh of satisfaction.

“You are wicked fucking awesome, did you know that?” Jarren commented.

Nash chuckled softly and replied “You’re pretty wicked fucking awesome yourself.”

“I feel so amazing when you show me new things. When the hell did you get nipple clamps? I never knew that kind of pain could be so arousing. It hurt, but in a really good way. Damn it, you drove me fucking crazy. How did you know exactly when to release them? Honestly, it couldn’t have been more perfect timing.” Jarren said.

Nash looked into Jarren’s eyes and told him, “I love watching you when we make love. Your body responds to every single thing I do to it in a way that fires me up like nothing else ever has. One of the best parts of being in control is seeing how you react when I do something to you. You know, cause and effect? It’s like you’re a finely tuned instrument and I’m a master musician. My favorite thing to do is watch you cum. Right before you do, your skin flushes a deep pink. That’s what I watch for. Every single time. It’s a beautiful sight to behold.”

Jarren gazed back at Nash and replied, “I’ll have to remember that for the next time I take control. I think I’d like to see how your nipples look when they’re clamped.”

“That’s a deal I’m willing to make. But right now, let’s go get this mess cleaned off of us. I’m starting to get sticky.” Nash commented.

Somewhat reluctantly they got up and Jarren handed Nash his crutches, making their way into the bathroom for a quick rinse under the shower spray. Jarren changed the sheets while Nash dried off. Once they were back in bed they snuggled up with Jarren resting comfortably in the crook of Nash’s arm.

“I think we need to consider one more thing with the renovations.” Nash said.

“What’s that?” asked Jarren

“We need to soundproof this room. Liam’s going to get a lot more than he bargained for if we don’t. You’re pretty loud, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Nash remarked.

“You really think he can hear me all the way across the house?” Jarren queried.

“I think they can hear you all the way across the street.” Nash joked, laughing when Jarren poked him in the side. “We’ll figure something out. I can always gag you. That might be hot.”

Jarren’s face scrunched up at the thought of being gagged and he told Nash “Yeah, um, I don’t see that happening. I don’t mind not seeing you or being tied up, but I don’t think I’d like to be gagged. That’s a little too far over the line of what I don’t want to try.”

“Then we won’t try it.” Nash assured him. “Thank you for being so open with me. I love the fact that you’re comfortable enough with yourself that we can discuss things like that. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Jarren replied and then yawned widely.

Nash joined him in yawning and soon they were drifting off to sleep.

Nash woke up first on Saturday morning and immediately inhaled the sweet, musky scent of his fiance. Nothing else smells as good. He just laid there enjoying the feel of Jarren’s skin against his. He loved the hardness of the muscles covering his back, letting his hands wander along the smooth skin. Jarren shifted slightly as Nash’s hand skimmed the curve of his ass. Nash kept on caressing the man in his arms until Jarren finally stirred, humming with contentment, almost purring like a cat.

Jarren’s eyes slowly opened and he murmured sleepily, “Don’t stop, that feels good.”

Nash continued stroking the silky skin and his own chest rumbled with enjoyment. This is really what being in love was about. The simple, easy satisfaction of knowing you are exactly where you belong and who you belong with.

Nash loved being able to wake up leisurely. Most mornings were a race against the clock to get up and get things done. This morning he had woken up early enough that they wouldn’t have to rush. The only thing they would have to accomplish would be to get out of bed and have breakfast. John and Liam’s flight didn’t get in until eleven-thirty and it was only six o’clock.

Jarren was wide awake now and Nash could feel his cock waking up as well as it started to push against his hip. Jarren had automatically started rubbing it up against the light fur covering Nash’s thigh. Nash’s own prick, which had been at half mast since waking now stood at full attention, tenting the sheet that covered them from the waist down. He felt Jarren’s hand take a firm grasp and start stroking slowly. Nash enjoyed the feeling and continued to stroke Jarren’s back at the same pace that Jarren was stroking his cock. His libido fired up as Jarren played with his dick, varying the strokes, skimming the skin with his fingertips, letting his blunt nails tease the skin in all the right places.

An eternity later, Nash warned “Gonna cum!”

Jarren shifted and Nash felt those hot lips cover the head of his cock just as he erupted. Damn, that boy was good! Nash groaned at the shocks of pleasure that rocketed through his dick as Jarren drained it. Jarren gave one last lick to catch the last drop and then scooted back up and rested his head on Nash’s chest while he played with the dark hair covering his stomach. Once again Nash thought that this was one of those perfect moments that he wanted to keep in his memory forever.

Finally Jarren lifted his head and gave Nash a sweet kiss that left them both smiling.

“Good morning,” Jarren said.

“Yes, it is.” replied Nash, pulling Jarren closer and planted a kiss on his temple. “Are you good?”

Jarren chuckled softly and answered, “You took me to heights last night that I never in a million years thought I could reach. I’m better than good. As a matter of fact, I’m great. And you know what else? I’m hungry. I think I’ll accept breakfast as payment for your wake up call.”

Nash laughed. “Breakfast huh? I think I can manage that. Do you want to go out or would you prefer breakfast in bed?

“Mmmmm, tempting, but I think we need to get our asses into gear. I don’t think John or Liam want to be stranded at the airport do you?” Jarren remarked.

Nash stretched, displacing Jarren somewhat and then gave him a quick smack on his ass. “What are you waiting for then? Vamanos!” he said to get Jarren moving.

Jarren shot him an evil glare, then grinned, getting out of bed slowly, making sure he put all of his gorgeous body on display. Nash sat up and grabbed his crutches and followed Jarren to the bathroom where they got ready to head out.

They stopped ay Betty Ann’s for breakfast and took their time. Jarren had decided to try a new breakfast sandwich that was on the menu. Made with Texas toast and grilled with garlic herb butter, the sandwich came with egg, turkey, ham, bacon, swiss cheese and avocado, as well as a side of home fries. Nash had trouble deciding between that and a stack of the summer specialty pancakes which were a peach-raspberry topped with a pecan crumb mixture. Jarren solved the dilemma by telling Nash to get the pancakes and they could share both meals. Just one more thing that Nash loved about him.

When the food arrived, Jarren immediately put half his sandwich on an extra plate that he had asked for, while Nash cut his stack of pancakes in half and carefully slid them onto the empty space now on Jarren’s plate. Jarren scooped some of the home fries onto Nash’s plate as well. They dug in with gusto and conversation lagged while they savored the meal. Nash honestly couldn’t decide which he liked better, the sandwich or the pancakes. Neither could Jarren when asked.

Their waitress stopped by to refill their coffees and ask how they liked the new items. They both agreed that everything was great. Nash finished before Jarren and managed to steal one of two home fries off of his plate. Jarren merely held his fork threateningly over his plate as if daring Nash to try to steal the last one. It reminded him of Mazen guarding his food against a pilfering Cassie. Jarren finished up and leaned back, patting his belly while smirking at Nash.

Nash rolled his eyes and reached for the check the waitress had left.

As Nash was pulling out his wallet he asked “What time do we need to leave for the airport?”

Jarren smiled as he thought of why they were going to the airport and replied “About nine-thirty, quarter to ten. We should get going and head over to Lex and Ian’s.” Lex was letting them borrow his SUV. Jarren’s truck wasn’t made for four passengers.

Nash paid the bill and as soon as they got into the truck, Jarren’s phone rang. Nash saw Jarren wince as he saw the caller ID.

“Mom.” was all he needed to say.

Nash knew that Maggie was excited to meet Liam and had been hinting at having a big family dinner this weekend. Neither Nash nor Jarren wanted to overwhelm the boy.

“You’re gonna have to put your foot down.” Nash informed him.

“Foot’s going down now.” Jarren replied as he connected the call. “Hi Mom.” Nash heard him say. He didn’t envy Jarren telling his mom that she couldn’t throw a huge dinner bash for Liam on his first weekend here. Maggie would eventually get her way, just not this weekend.

Nash listened as Jarren cajoled his mom. “Mom, we don’t want Liam to get mobbed by the insanity that is our family on his first full day here. He needs time to get acclimated to us and to Lex and Ian.” Nash could hear Maggie’s voice, but not her words before Jarren continued, “Mom, I have no problem with you and Dad coming over to meet Liam or us going over there. But we do not want everyone overwhelming him. He needs to get settled first. I know you’re disappointed but aren’t you having a big get together for Robbie’s graduation in a couple of weeks?” Pausing as Maggie rattled on some more and then raising his voice Jarren seemed to stomp his proverbial foot firmly down. “MOM! I’ll call Grandma. Don’t think I won’t.”

Nash laughed out loud at Jarren pulling the Grandma card. Jarren had told him that his Mom’s mother lived in a 55 and over senior community in Florida and came up to visit a couple of times a year, usually for their big Labor Day party and then again for either Thanksgiving or Christmas. Jarren said she was the only one who could rein in Mom when she was on a roll about something. Dad was a softie when it came to Maggie and preferred not to get in the middle of his wife and his kids. He was usually the one who ended up losing.

Nash looked over at Jarren who was smiling with victory. He snickered at his fiance’s low handed tactics. They say all’s fair in love and war, but Nash wasn’t sure which one this was.

“OK, Mom. I’ll call you tomorrow and let you know what we’re doing. John’s flight isn’t until eight tomorrow night and we’re taking him back to the airport. I’m sure we can arrange a time for you to meet your new grandson. And Mom? Sorry I threatened you with Grandma.” Another pause. “OK Mom, love you too.” Jarren ended the call and took a huge breath and let it out slowly.

“Well that went down about as I expected.” he said.

Nash looked at him with admiration and then laughed “Dude, you pulled the Grandma card! Pretty fucking low to do that to your own mother.” he teased.

“No kidding, but Nash, she was planning to have the entire family descend upon us like a plague of locusts. I need to text the girls and Troy to let them know that they are not to listen to Mom under any circumstances. They know damn well how chaotic things can get when all of the family is together. Liam doesn’t need that.” Jarren said as he pulled up his messenger on his phone.

Nash waited while Jarren shot off a text and when he was done Nash reached over and pulled Jarren in for a heated kiss.

“I’m proud of you for sticking up for our boy. Now let’s go so we can get our own little party started.” Nash ordered. Jarren started the truck and backed out the parking space and headed out toward Lex and Ian’s house. It took them about fifteen minutes to get there and both men were pretty quiet. They were excited and nervous at the same time.

Jarren pulled into the driveway and they both grinned when they saw Halo’s snout appear in one of the big windows of the huge porch that was above the garage and overlooked the driveway.

Jarren stayed close as Nash navigated the ramp that had already been pulled out in anticipation of Liam’s arrival. Ian was at the door and ushered them in. It was going to be a rather warm day for the end of May. Temperatures were expected to go up into the upper 80’s which was above normal for this time of year, especially in the Berkshires. Down in the Valley they would most likely get into the low 90s. Lex and Ian’s house was comfortable and as the men greeted each other with smiles and hugs. Nash and Jarren even got a hug from Keon, who had warmed up to them over the past week. He was still a quiet kid, but Lex said he was slowly coming out of his shell.

Jarren and Nash declined the offer of food and drink so they ended up hanging out in the kitchen for a while. Keon asked questions about Liam and what he liked and Nash and Jarren answered him as best they could. It made them realize that they still had a lot to learn about the boy who had stolen both of their hearts.

Nash glanced at the clock on the microwave and told Jarren “We should get going. Their plane lands in less than two hours.”

Jarren agreed and caught the keys that Lex tossed at him.

“Be careful with her.” he said. Lex had bought the Lexus LX less than a year ago and it was fully loaded.

Jarren promised to bring her back in one piece.

The ride to the airport passed quickly. They talked about the Larkin project which was scheduled to start in the middle of August. Jarren had set up an appointment for a follow up visit with a neurologist just like he promised he would, to make sure that he would be cleared to work. He would still occasionally get headaches, they mostly hit him after a long day or if he didn’t get enough rest.

Jarren parked the SUV in a handicap spot in the short term lot, hung the placard, and they headed into the terminal. John and Liam were on Delta so Nash checked the arrivals board and saw that the plane had just landed. They headed over to wait at the security exit where they would be coming from. It took about twenty minutes before Nash saw John’s head above a small group of people making their way through the exit area. He nudged Jarren and as he did so the bulk of the group of people veered off toward the escalator that went down to baggage claim. Liam came into view and he caught sight of them at the same time and started waving furiously. “Jarren! Nash!” was the enthusiastic cry that they heard.

As soon as John and Liam passed the security guard’s stand Jarren bent down and scooped the excited boy out of his chair and into his arms. John took Nash’s crutches as he wrapped his arms around the two most important people in his life.

Greetings all around were mixed in with hugs and kisses as well. Liam couldn’t stop chattering about the flight. His words stumbled over themselves in his excitement.

Jarren gently lowered him back onto his chair and then greeted John with a hug as well.

“Thanks so much for bringing him. We owe you.” Jarren told the man.

John chuckled and said “Oh yes, you definitely owe me. Dealing with this one all morning has stacked the points up in my favor for a very long time.”

“Hey, you’re the one who said you were glad to get rid of me.” Liam joked.

“It doesn’t matter, we’re just glad you’re here. What do you say Buddy, are you ready to see your new home?” Nash asked.

“I sure am.” replied Liam.

Nash looked at Jarren and with a happy gleam in his eyes he said “Let’s go home.”

My kid tried to pull the Grandma card on me when he was fifteen. I told him if he could tell me what her number was without looking at his phone I would let him have whatever it was he was asking for. I won. 😝
Let me know what you thought of the chapter. You know I enjoy the feedback!
Copyright © 2019 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 36
  • Love 29
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

5 hours ago, FanLit said:

That breakfast sandwich and the summer pancakes at Betty Ann’s....God!!  Lol!!  You’ve made me really hungry.

You write a good sex scenes, if I’ve never mentioned it before. 🔥

This is really what being in love was about. The simple, easy satisfaction of knowing you are exactly where you belong and who you belong with.”

Phrases like this that sum up the deepest of feelings in the simplest way;  I loved reading this and I wish this for you and all who read your work. ❤️

You can always tell when I was either hungry or thinking about food when writing...I tend to get a little detailed!😝

The sex scenes...I really have no clue what I'm doing. Just  a vivid imagination! But thank you.  It's encouraging.  

Life is not always easy,  but it's easier to deal with if you have the right person by your side.  ❤

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, James B. said:

I can't wait to hear from Liam, I Love that kid.

Me too! Next chapter should be fun.  Liam gets to meet Cassie!😲

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, srchr35 said:

Really liking the whole tale. Thanks.

I really like to hear that!  You're welcome. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I think Liam and Cassie will be best friends, they are probably long lost twins of some kind. Can't wait.

And the Grandma Card was the best, even the toughest have some "fears".

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Kapucinski said:

I think Liam and Cassie will be best friends, they are probably long lost twins of some kind. Can't wait.

And the Grandma Card was the best, even the toughest have some "fears".

 

The dynamics will be interesting between those those two! 

Most kids learn early that Grandma is usually their best ally!

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Your writing continues to impress me. It's very engaging and easy to read. Great characters in a great story; what more could you ask for? My other comments were covered by other commenters: great sex scene, good dialogue,  especially the conversation with Mom, and a heart warming meeting at the airport. Thanks.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, JeffreyL said:

Your writing continues to impress me. It's very engaging and easy to read. Great characters in a great story; what more could you ask for? My other comments were covered by other commenters: great sex scene, good dialogue,  especially the conversation with Mom, and a heart warming meeting at the airport. Thanks.

Thank you!!! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, astone2292 said:

OMG. The Grandma card?! That's hilarious. 

I Can Do That Yes GIF by CBC

I did that once with my mom. I think I was eight. Mom nearly died laughing.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..