Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 4,005 Words
  • 3,873 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Decision for Jarren - 14. Chapter 14

This chapter is totally self explanatory.

Dry yourself off,” Nash ordered.

Jarren obeyed and he watched intently as Nash rubbed his own towel across his torso. Jarren loved the light covering of dark hair that spread out across Nash’s chest. The soft hair covered hard muscles that were sculpted across Nash’s stomach. Damn he had one fine body. Nash kept his pubes neatly trimmed. His cock was once again stiff and Jarren loved the way it stood out, curving just slightly upward. Jarren wicked away the dampness clinging to his skin with the soft towel that Nash had given him. He hesitated at his groin, knowing that if he lingered Nash would probably reprimand him. His needy side made the decision for him. He looked directly at Nash, and with a hint of defiance gleaming in his eyes, grabbed his cock with his towel draped hand and proceeded to rub the material slowly beneath his engorged balls.

Sure enough, Nash immediately stopped drying himself, dropped his towel and in two strides walked over and yanked the towel out of Jarren’s hands. “Hands on the counter, spread your feet apart. Now.” was the curt order.

Jarren did as he was told. His eyes met Nash’s in the mirror and he watched as the man twisted the wet towel tightly with both hands. Fuck, he was about to pay for the towel snapping from that morning as well as his recent act of boldness. His cock tightened and he felt a bead of fluid ooze out. Jarren kept his eyes locked onto Nash’s face in the reflection and could only watch as the towel was drawn back and in an instant he felt the sharp crack of the material smack his left ass cheek. A quick retwist and another sharp crack landed on his right cheek. Both flicks stung, but didn't really hurt and it faded quickly, but the heat that remained went way beyond what the quick snaps produced. Jarren saw Nash staring at the string of precum that was now hanging a few inches from the tip of his dick.

Nash felt his own cock surge at the sight of the two bright pink spots that had bloomed on Jarren’s ass as well as the line of clear fluid that was slowly dripping from the end of that beautiful cock. He grabbed Jarren’s hand and led him to the bedroom. “On the bed, lay on your back.” he ordered. Jarren did as he was told. Nash opened his nightstand drawer and took out a soft, long cloth that he had already folded. He placed the material over Jarren’s eyes and tied it behind his head. “Don’t forget, I told you not to do anything unless I tell you to do it. But you can speak Jarren. If you don’t like something or it becomes too much, tell me. And for God’s sake don’t you dare hold back any of those sexy sounds you make when you get excited.” Nash reiterated.

Jarren smiled and answered, “Just get to it already.” He quickly added “Please?”

Nash chuckled and for a moment just stared at the hot man lying across his bed, blindfolded. He had never been on this side of the field when it came to being in charge. Kyle had always been the one taking the lead. Nash didn’t realize until just this moment how arousing it was to see your lover splayed out in front of you, yours for the taking. Oh yes, he wanted to take and even more he wanted to give. He wanted nothing more than to give Jarren the most arousing, exciting sexual experience he had ever had. No time like the present.

“Bring your feet up flat on the bed and spread your legs Jarren. Open up and let me see.” Nash’s command was instantly obeyed and Jarren’s cock, balls and tight hole were on display in front of him. Nash knelt on the bed and knowing that Jarren had no clue what he was going to do, fired up his libido like nothing else ever had.

Nash started at Jarren’s feet and firmly slid his fingers along the tops of them. His hands encircled Jarren’s ankles and held firm as Jarren tried to squirm. Nash leaned down and ran his tongue along the inside of Jarren’s left knee and smiled when he felt the man jump slightly beneath him at the unexpected sensation. He pulled away and saw that Jarren was gripping the comforter tightly with both hands. He pulled Jarren’s legs down flat on the bed but kept them spread apart. He ran just the tips of his fingers through the soft blond hair covering the thickly muscled thighs. Nash could see the pulsing of Jarren’s thick cock and his own tightened at the sight. “Reach up and grab the headboard. Leave your hands there.” Nash said.

Jarren reached up and felt around until his fingers slid into the space between the mattress and the headboard. He held onto the bottom slat for dear life. Nash crawled up and settled on Jarren’s right side. He lightly let his fingers skim through the soft treasure trail along Jarren’s abs. Jarren had one of those deeply cut, sexy V’s chiseled into the muscle just above his hip bone. Nash leaned down and sharply nipped the dip nestled between the ridge of muscle and the sharp bone. Jarren bucked and Nash’s hand flew to his lower abdomen to hold him down. Jarren let out a high, continuous keening sound as Nash attached his lips to the same spot he had nipped and sucked on the sensitive flesh until a dark purple bruise was firmly marked there. His mark. Jarren was his. Nash was giddy with the thought.

By this time Jarren’s cock was twitching relentlessly. Hmmm, Nash pictured Jarren wearing a cock ring. That is something they will definitely have to discuss, but for now he just reached over and circled the base of Jarren’s dick with his fingers and squeezed, just enough for the flash of pain to stave off Jarren’s impending orgasm. It was too soon. Nash wasn’t going to let Jarren come until he was balls deep up that tight ass. It was going to be a while before that would happen. Nash wanted Jarren thoroughly ready and he didn’t want to hurt him.

He held Jarren’s cock firmly and said “Uh uhn, you will not come until I tell you to. I’m only warning you once. Your cock, your balls, your taint, and your ass belongs to me and I will be the one who determines when you get to come, got it?”

Jarren’s voice was shaky as he answered “I got it.”

Nash gave Jarren a moment to recenter himself and he felt the slight shift as the urgent need to come backed off. His own cock was jumping and throbbing, the need to come strong, but manageable. “Turn over on your stomach, get comfortable and then hands back up on the headboard.” Nash instructed. He watched as Jarren flipped over, the mark on his hip disappearing from sight. Instead Jarren’s still slightly pink ass came into view. Nash licked his lips at the sight.

Nash straddled Jarren’s hips and let his cock rest along Jarren’s crack, knowing it would drive the other man crazy. He reached over and grabbed a small bottle of lotion and squeezed out a dollop onto the middle of Jarren’s back. Nash spent the next few minutes working the lotion into the skin on display before him. He kneaded the muscles and was turned on by every moan and groan that Jarren let out. He scooted down, ignoring the tight ass that beckoned to him and squirted some more lotion onto Jarren’s thighs. He spread out Jarren’s thighs and rubbed and squeezed the muscles that he knew would be a little sore tomorrow, and not just from the unaccustomed exercise of the horseback ride. Nash chuckled to himself at the thought of what was still to come. Literally.

When Nash felt his fingers tiring out he put the lotion away and scooted off the bed. “Turn over, back to your original position.” he ordered. Jarren was a little sluggish in responding, his muscles lax from the massage. Nash gave a quick smack to his ass cheek as he was rolling over. Jarren finished changing positions rather quickly after that. Nash was pleased to see that Jarren’s erection was still standing proud and tall. He crawled back onto the bed and bent down and slid the flat of his tongue across Jarren’s right nipple and continued across the hard chest and did the same to the left nipple. Harsh, unintelligible sounds fell from Jarren’s lips.

Nash figured a little sweet torture was in order. He remembered the high pitched sounds that he had drawn from Jarren before and he let his tongue explore some more. He licked and nipped his way up toward Jarren’s neck, stopping at the spot where Jarren let out a loud groan. He sucked gently, leaving a red mark this time, not purple. Jarren was trying to control his breathing, soft puffs of air being quickly exhaled through his nose. Fuck, that was so sexy.

Nash gave a quick bite to Jarren’s earlobe, then licked his way across the raspy stubble that was covering his chin and neck. He gently mouthed the Adam’s apple that bobbed sharply as Jarren swallowed. It was such an intimate gesture and Nash loved the trust that Jarren showed him. What he was doing was a total show of dominance and he couldn’t help but feel proud of the alpha vibe he was giving off. He was super turned on by Jarren’s show of submission. Nash gave another lick to Jarren’s Adam’s apple and then continued on to the other side. He mirrored his movements and gave a quick bite to other earlobe and pulled another red mark up on the sensitive spot where neck meets shoulder.

The entire time Jarren had been emitting all sorts of unique sounds. There were moans, groans, whimpers, swear words, and unintelligible grunts. Every single one made Nash’s body react. He had never before been so turned on by the sounds of sex. His own body was shaking with need. He slowly continued his exploration, inch by inch making his way back down Jarren’s body, toward the ultimate prize.

After what seemed like an eternity for both of them, Nash was once again settled between Jarren’s legs. Still heady with the knowledge that Jarren couldn’t see what he was doing Nash moved his mouth close to the heated shaft that was covered in slick precum. He blew a hot breath out and let it flow over the rock hard cock. He waited, enjoying the way that Jarren’s jaw was clenched. The musky scent of Jarren’s pheremones hit his nostrils hard. Without warning he spread Jarren’s legs wide and dove in, tongue first. Jarren shouted as Nash flicked his tongue rapidly, back and forth across the tight pucker that demanded attention. He ran his tongue in rapid circles around the wrinkled skin, finally spearing the hole and wiggling the wet muscle as best he could.

Jarren nearly came from the sensation. The onslaught of overstimulated nerve endings nearly drove him over the edge. He could feel Nash fucking his asshole with that wicked talented tongue and he finally managed to shout out “Stop! Nash!!”

Immediately Nash stopped. He asked “Are you OK? Jarren what’s wrong?”

Jarren was shaking as he answered, “Nothing’s wrong. It’s just too right. I was gonna come and you told me I couldn’t do that unless you told me to. Fuck, Nash, that was fucking amazing.”

Nash’s heart was beating rapidly. Adrenaline had rushed through his system when he thought he had hurt Jarren somehow. But being told that he nearly made Jarren come just from rimming him? That thought kept his heart racing. “Remind me to discuss cockrings with you later. Holy shit Jarren, you make me crazy. You have no clue what you are doing to me right now. I have never needed anybody the way I need you. You are so getting fucked, nevermind next week, you’re going to end up somewhere in next month.” he said.

“What are you waiting for?” Jarren asked.

Nash laughed and reached over and grabbed the lube and condom he had left on the nightstand. He reached up and took off Jarren’s blindfold stating “I want to see your beautiful eyes when my cock slides into you. Keep them open for me.”

Jarren nodded and Nash leaned over and kissed him, tasting the faintness of the beer and pizza from earlier. What he tasted more though was the flavor that was uniquely Jarren. He could never get enough.

Still kissing his lover Nash flicked the lid on the lube open with one hand and managed to get his fingers nice and slick. His hand found the tight skin he was looking for and he pulled his lips away so he could watch Jarren’s face. Slowly he let his first finger ease past the tight sphincter. Jarren’s eyes merely narrowed slightly at the sensation. Nash pushed gently until the whole finger was encased in tight heat. He gave Jarren a minute to get used to the feel and then he started circling his finger around. Small circles, gradually getting bigger, stretching gently. When Jarren started to hump back, Nash eased his middle finger slowly alongside the other, again, giving Jarren a moment to adjust. He could feel the muscles relax a little so he took his time scissoring and twisting, working Jarren open little by little. Neither man knew how much time had passed, all they were aware of was the sensations and the sounds of one another breathing.

Nash saw Jarren wince a bit when a third finger was added. Once again he stilled until Jarren felt comfortable enough to move, signalling Nash to continue. Nash let his fingers twist and turn, gradually opening the hole that had never been breached before. Nash made sure that Jarren was looking straight at him when he pulled two fingers out and using just his index finger found the prostate and pressed firmly while rubbing at the same time.

Jarren’s eyes widened and he jolted beneath Nash. Nash never could describe the sound that Jarren made that first time his button was stimulated in such a way, but he knew he wanted to hear it again and again. Nash saw Jarren’s cock lurch and large dollop of precum oozed down the shaft. He quickly grabbed the base with his free hand and squeezed, once again diverting an imminent explosion.

Nash gently removed his finger and grabbed the condom. He tore it open with his teeth and sheathed his demanding erection. Letting go of Jarren’s cock he drizzled a generous amount of lube along his dick and smeared more along Jarren’s hole which was now twitching at him in anticipation. He wiped his hands on the comforter and spread Jarren wide open. Lining up the purple, condom clad head he looked at Jarren and ordered gruffly “Eyes. Up here. Do. Not. Shut. Them.” As he finished the last word he pushed until the crown of his dick disappeared into Jarren’s ass.

Jarren’s eyes remained opened and locked onto Nash’s, the only sound he uttered was an exhaled “ooofff”. Nash remained still. His cock was wider than his three fingers and he needed Jarren to adjust to the difference. It didn’t take long until he felt Jarren push up against him, letting another fraction of hard cock slide in. Nash took the hint and was grateful for the condom. He didn’t think he’d be able to hold off if he was bareback. He slowly pushed as Jarren’s ass seemed to suck his shaft inward. The tight heat was incredible. Their eyes still locked into place, Nash finally bottomed out. He grabbed Jarren’s ankles which were now resting on his shoulders and spread them apart. He dragged his gaze off of Jarren’s face and looked down to where his cock disappeared into the stretched out ass beneath him. Nash let out a long moan of his own. That was a beautiful sight. He felt Jarren tap him.

“Eyes up here,” he said with a smirk.

Nash actually blushed and then said “I call the shots, remember? Are you ready? I need to move.”

Jarren answered the only way he knew how. He groaned and said in a rumbly voice “What are you waiting for? Fuck me into next month.”

Nash needed no further encouragement. He started to pump his hips, setting a steady, firm rhythm. He could feel Jarren’s muscles tighten around him and watched his face as the new sensations made themselves known. Nash’s ass flexed tightly with each thrust and Jarren reached down and grabbed both cheeks, encouraging him to go deeper. Time passed, unable to be measured as it just didn’t matter. All that mattered was the incessant thrusting, the push and pull of hot flesh meeting equally tight heat.

Nash shifted, pulling Jarren in slightly higher and the new angle sent his cock scraping along Jarren’s prostate sending shocks through his ass with every sweep in and out. Jarren started humping upward, his movements getting more and more frantic. Nash increased the intensity of his pumping. Back and forth his ass pushed and pulled his cock in and out, faster and faster. Jarren was issuing a nonstop, high pitched gutteral noise by now and they both knew it wouldn’t be much longer.

Jarren’s cock was harder than steel and leaked continuously. His vocalization turned into harsh grunts with every inward thrust of Nash’s cock. “Ughn, ughn, ughn, ughn, ughn was the constant chorus that Nash heard. It made him pump even faster. He could feel his balls tighten painfully and he panted out “Come, Jarren, come for me. NOW JARREN!!”

Jarren screamed as his cock erupted “NAAAAASSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Cum flew out and up over their heads, landing on the headboard. Nash felt his own orgasm being ripped from him, spewing into the condom in forceful heated bursts, Jarren’s ass was clamping down unmercifully, forcing the cum out of him again and again. Jarren’s shaft continued to eject its load in between them, each shot just a little less forceful than the one before. Nash lost count after five bursts, his own orgasm continuing to wrench itself free of his cock. It seemed like it went on for an eternity even though they both knew otherwise. Neither man had ever experienced anything so intense or forceful.

Nash watched in fascination as Jarren’s skin went from peachy-pink to fire engine red in the blink of an eye. The color change started mid-chest and spread like wildfire up his torso and up to his neck and face. He had never imagined someone could blush so intensely from orgasming. It fuelled his own orgasm to completion.

Nash collapsed onto Jarren, his arms absolutely incapable of holding him up. Sweat and cum slicked the skin between them but neither man cared. Jarren was overwhelmed by the intensity of his orgasm. He had read about guys coming hands free but never in a million years did he believe it could happen to him. He knew with certainty that Nash was the sole cause of it. He doubted that a casual hook up could pull that kind of earth shattering orgasm from him. He was happy that Nash was the first man to fuck him. It was so worth waiting for.

They lay together, Nash eventually sliding to the side and he kept Jarren’s legs covered with his own. Gradually the aftershocks tapered off and their breathing evened out. Nash pulled off the condom, tied it off and absentmindedly flung somewhere in the vicinity of the trash can.

“Mmmmmmmmmm,” Jarren hummed, “That was fucking incredible. You are fucking incredible, I never came so hard in my life." Seriously, it felt, I dunno, I really can’t describe it.”

Nash kissed him gently and said “Try, try to explain it. I need to know what you were feeling. I could hear the sounds and I could feel you moving, but I want to know what you were feeling, in here,” as he tapped Jarren’s temple, “I need to know what was going on in your head.”

Jarren’s brow furrowed slightly as he tried to organize all the things that were whizzing around his brain. Finally he gave up and said “I felt everything. It was the biggest adrenaline rush I’ve ever had. It was as if you led me up to the top of the highest mountain and then threw me off and yet somehow you beat me to the bottom and caught me. I know it doesn’t make any sense, but it’s the only way I can explain it.”

Nash smiled “I think I get it. Did you enjoy being blindfolded?” he asked.

Jarren didn’t hesitate to answer “Hell Yes, with a capital Y. Not knowing what you were going to do made everything, I dunno, more intense, I guess? More intense really doesn’t describe it. Everything was just,..........more. More, everything." Jarren hesitated before adding “It was hotter, sexier, scarier, shakier, more exciting, more bright, just plain more.”

Nash was glowing. “That’s the perfect way to explain it. I completely understand what you mean. It was like that for me and it was so different being on this side of the fence. I didn’t know I could get so worked up just by being in control.” Nash hugged Jarren close and added “I’d like to explore more of that if you’d like to. I kept picturing you tied up, totally at my mercy.”

Jarren grinned and replied “I’d be totally on board with that. You want to know what my favorite jack off fantasy has been lately?”

Nash raised an eyebrow “Do tell.”

“I’m on the bed, flat on my back with my ass on the edge, legs hanging off the end, spread wide. My hands are tied and my arms are stretched out above me, tethered to the headboard. You’re standing between my legs stark naked, stroking yourself. I get to watch you jack off until you cum all over me.” Jarren told him with a heated look.

“Oohhhh-Kay,” said Nash as he grinned stupidly and chuckled when both their cocks gave a half-hearted jerk before settling down again. Knowing they both needed to recharge after depleting the contents of their balls so completely Nash rolled off the bed and Jarren followed. This time the shower was quick, just long enough to rinse the drying cum and sweat off themselves. After towelling off they pulled on clean boxers and headed to the kitchen to warm up the pizza and kick back a couple of more beers.

Neither man realized how hungry they were until the smell of pizza hit them. Thankfully it didn’t take long for the oven to warm up the leftovers. They sat next to each other on the couch just enjoying being near each other. The pizza quickly disappeared as did the beer. It was still early and neither one of them was the least bit tired.

“So what else do you think you might want to try?” Jarren asked Nash.

“Have you ever worn a cock ring?” Nash inquired.

“Uh, no, I never gave it any thought to tell you the truth. Why?” Jarren replied.

“Because you are so responsive to everything I do to you that I think it would enhance anything we did. It would probably help to prolong your enjoyment and hold off your orgasm. Remember when I grabbed your shaft and squeezed so you wouldn’t come too soon? A cock ring would essentially do the same thing. We could always look online so you can check it out.” Nash told him.

Jarren laughed and leaned over to give Nash a quick kiss and asked, “What are we waiting for then?”

As always please let me know what you think!
Believe it or not, these chapters are the hardest to write!
Copyright © 2019 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 42
  • Love 21
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

14 minutes ago, mfa607 said:

Loved it! So hot! 

Thanks!

When Jarren decides to take over my head he gets pretty loud... guess that's why he's so loud in bed too! 🤣🤣

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Wow. ☄️ 🔥

Everyone’s first time should be memorable (in a good way), Jarren definitely got that.  It was a first for Nash, too, his first time with Jarren would’ve been special no matter what, having it be erotically hot is a bonus, lol.

Well done.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

That was so hot! I was wishing I was Jarren during this chapter.

Edited by James B.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, James B. said:

That was so hot! I was wishing I was Jarren during this chapter.

Somehow I don't think you were the only one! 🤣🤣

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 8/23/2019 at 5:52 PM, FanLit said:

Wow. ☄️ 🔥

Everyone’s first time should be memorable (in a good way), Jarren definitely got that.  It was a first for Nash, too, his first time with Jarren would’ve been special no matter what, having it be erotically hot is a bonus, lol.

Well done.

Yup.. wasn't half bad for the first time! 👍

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Sorry I'm not much into the d/s stuff, so this chapter was kind of a skip for me.
Look up 'vanilla' and you might see my picture there 😄

I am enjoying the story in general, however. For me, the sex scenes are a minor part of the longer stories.

Edited by G90814
  • Like 2
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, G90814 said:

Sorry I'm not much into the d/s stuff, so this chapter was kind of a skip for me.
Look up 'vanilla' and you might see my picture there 😄

I am enjoying the story in general, however. For me, the sex scenes are a minor part of the longer stories.

There's nothing wrong with vanilla. But sometimes you just gotta have some sprinkles too!

I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

(Although you might want to skip 'Raising the Limit' and 'Pushing the Limit'.  Both involve a non-vanilla relationship. 'A Tattoo for Lex' and 'When Opportunity Knocks' are more traditional romance stories. I'm also branching out and am almost done with a shifter story, so hopefully by Christmas I'll have it ready to start posting 🤞)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I have read both "A Tattoo for Lex" (loved it) and "When Opportunity Knocks" (liked it too, tho the 'doctor' part of the plot creeped me the F out!).

I enjoy your writing style, that's why I'm reading this story, because I knew Jarren from ATfL. I'll probably take your advice on the other two!

Looking forward to your take on Shifters, I enjoy those as well!

Edited by G90814
  • Like 2
Link to comment

What a fantastic chapter to read before bedtime! I'm beginning to contemplate whether my previous chapter comment is accurate or not. Jarren is learning to describe his experiences, which will help him with the d/s stuff. I think Nash needs to flip the roles so Jarren understands that role. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, astone2292 said:

What a fantastic chapter to read before bedtime! I'm beginning to contemplate whether my previous chapter comment is accurate or not. Jarren is learning to describe his experiences, which will help him with the d/s stuff. I think Nash needs to flip the roles so Jarren understands that role. 

I honestly don't remember if I had them ever do a role reversal. Let me know. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..