Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,499 Words
  • 729 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lost - Two Timer series - 10. Chapter 10

Troy lays out Anton.

Adam has fun with Patrick.

Troy Potter stood by the couch staring at his husband with a calm face. This worried Anton who stood trying in vain to keep his eyes of him.

“Troy, what are you doing here?” Anton said, genuinely surprised.

“To see you, pretty.” Troy moved to him and kissed him, causing Anton’s head to drop back. Troy broke the embrace watching Anton’s eyes flutter before opening. “You look well?”

Anton, relieved Troy still held onto him as he missed his touch, took a breath and smiled.

“Boy, I love your greetings.”

“And I want to give them to you for a long time.”

“That’s a wonderful plan,” Anton sighed.

“Is it? Because I’d like to know why you’re admitted to the hospital then left telling no one?”

Anton’s jaw dropped unable to come up with an explanation quick enough as he dropped to the couch staring at Troy.

“Troy—I… there’s nothing to worry about.”

“Nothing?” Troy moved away putting space between them. “They found you in a park unconscious and alone.”

“They told you that?”

“Were the doctors lying?” Troy glared back daring Anton to lie.

“No. They weren’t. To be honest, I’m not sure why I fainted.”

“How many times did it happen?”

“Four times, and I was always alone. What are the odds?”

“That settles it. Your coming with me.” He went and grabbed Anton’s coat.

“To where?”

“Back to the hospital.” He pulled his mate to his feet.

“But Troy, I’m fine.”

“When the doctor tells me, you’re fine I’ll believe you. Take your coat.” Troy’s dominating voice echoed his order causing Anton to rethink his next words.

“Fine Troy, if you’re forcing me back to the hospital…”

“Damn right I am,” he spit out.

“Can I at least tell our son and Patrick where we are going?”

“No need. Adam knows, he probably telling Patrick as we speak.” Troy didn’t wait for a response as he grabbed Anton’s wrist and pulled him to the door.

“Troy, I will not let you man-handle me.” But Anton’s words dropped when Troy turned to him with a look of determination. He’d seen this look.

“Either you come willingly, or I carry you into the hospital thrown over my shoulder.”

“Troy…”

“Remember when you stopped eating because you gained two pounds? What did I do?”

“You carried me into the local diner in front of our neighbors.”

“That’s right. And when you finally ate what did I do?”

Anton didn’t need to answer him. He remembered what he did for two hours. Anton blushed from the thought as he nodded and left with Troy.

*************

Guilt weighted heavy on Patrick who followed Adam to their bedroom. He wanted to confess knowing Devin and the kiss.

Adam led Patrick inside shutting the door. When he turned to him, he saw panic in his eyes.

“Pat?”

Looking up at his detective he started to explain his where-a-bouts when Adam gave him a hard, open mouth kiss. Patrick’s body temperature increased as Adam removed his clothes. Patrick’s mind swayed as Adam yanked his pants off his hips, pulling his shirt buttons out of the seams and wrenched it off him.

Adam’s fingers danced along his bare skin causing him to shiver from arousal. Their lips parted as Adam dropped to his knees and deep throated him.

He ran his fingers through Adam’s hair unable to hold back his climax. Adam drank every drop before standing and pushing Patrick against the wall yanking his legs up and apart before entering him. His lover cried out as his arms encircled Adam’s neck. The thrusts were even and forceful as his tempo increased bobbing Patrick to the point of his own spoils imploded inside the tight confinement. Their voices died out around them as Adam slipped from Patrick’s body and lowered him to his feet.

Patrick had to hold on to Adam to get his balance. He rested his fore head against Adam’s chest, feeling his racing heart. He raised eyes and saw Adam looking at him with the same hungry stare. Before he could ask, Adam picked him up and carried him to the bed turning him and making him kneel on the edge. Patrick relaxed as Adam reentered him digging his fingers into his hips and pounding him.

The friction held Patrick captive as his own cock rocked between his legs. Adam’s hands squeezed his lover’s flesh as he fondled his nipples and relaxed cock and balls. Patrick’s head rocked as his body burns from enjoyment.

Since Adam had cum once it took longer for his next release as he shoved Patrick forwarded still inside him and yanked one of his legs over his head fucking him on the side. Adam’s tongue licked Patrick’s leg and leaned over to suck his nipple. Patrick moaned his delight. Adam rose on his knees and thrust into Patrick until he spilled again inside him.

“Fuck, this feels so good,” Adam cried as he stayed inside Patrick until he slipped out. He laid face to face wrapping him in a hug. They kissed until he noticed Patrick drifted off to sleep.

************

When they arrived Anton’s blood work was back. He and Troy sat in the doctor’s office waiting for her to finish reading the results. Younger than them, Anton suspected she was fresh out of medical school considering she looked younger than Adam.

“You know doctor, I tried to explain to my husband there’s no need to worry,” Anton said, getting a sideways glance from Troy.

The doctor looked up and smiled as she closed the file.

“I can see your husband’s concerns finding out you fainted then left the hospital without being discharged. That was dangerous Mr. Potter.”

Anton heard the condescending tone in her voice.

“Listen missy…”

“You’re absolutely right doctor and I’m sure Anton understands what he did was wrong,” Troy said without looking at Anton.

“I have your results but, one. I want you to stay overnight until I see the last result.”

“Overnight?” Anton protest.

“He’ll do it,” Troy interrupted, again. Anton annoyed with being controlled sat back in his seat exasperated.

“I’ll get the paperwork started and a nurse will be in to show you back to your room.” She smiled and shook Troy’s hand before leaving the room. Troy returned to his chair glancing at books, framed photographs, and diplomas then an angry Anton.

Troy reached out and touched Anton’s cheek.

“I can’t lose you, baby,” Troy said, causing Anton’s anger to melt away and embrace his husband.

“Troy, I’m sorry. I didn’t want you or the boys to worry.”

“Stop carrying your troubles on your shoulders alone. The boys are men now and we want you healthy.”

“I’m sorry, I know.”

“So, you stay the night and we’ll find out the results together.”

“Well they let you stay with me?”

“I like to see them try to send me away.”

“Fine. To be honest, I’d love not to faint again. It’s so inconvenient.”

They parted, and Troy kissed him. The nurse took Anton in a wheel chair to his room with two beds. They allowed Troy to stay. He went to call Adam and get Anton something to eat. Anton texted Patrick telling him he had to go see Devin alone and take the diary he kept in his suitcase. He texted Devin’s address and told him to be stern with him if he tries anything.

*************

Patrick awoken from a short nap sore but satisfied. Adam held nothing back and Patrick was fine with that. He turned over to find Adam gone. When he went to check his cell and found a text Anton telling him he had to stay overnight in the hospital. Which meant he had to go to Devin’s apartment alone with the diary.

Patrick reluctantly texted back agreeing. He returned to the bed and flopped onto his back. Adam walked back into the room holding a tray.

“I hope you’re not getting up?” Adam asked.

Patrick sat up and smiled.

“You made a snack.”

“I have cheese, grapes, and crackers with your favorite wine.”

Patrick slide back on the bed as Adam carried the tray over placing it in the bed's middle.

“I love eating in bed.”

“I love seeing you naked in bed.”

“We sleep in the nude every night.”

“And I thank you for that.” Adam leaned over and kiss him. “My dad took my mom back to the hospital, and he’s staying the night with him. So, we have the place to ourselves.”

“What do you have planned for us, Detective Potter?”

“I plan for us not to leave this bedroom until morning.”

“And this is what we have to eat?”

“Food won’t be on your mind.” Another kiss and they drifted closer as they ignored the tray.

“I guess we can ration this through the night,” Patrick said, in a seductive voice.

“I’d hoped you’d say that,” Adam said, kissing his lips, to his cheek, along his chin.

Thanks for reading.
Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..