Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,591 Words
  • 1,381 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lost - Two Timer series - 15. Chapter 15

Devin and Adam are in trouble.

Adam returned to his office building finding the door locked. He inserted his key when he heard his father’s voice.

“Adam,” called Troy, Adam turned and saw him sitting in his truck.

“Dad, did you just get here?”

“About fifteen minutes ago. I’d figure I’d wait for you.”

“You said mom left his phone, when did he leave?”

“I’m not sure, it had to have been when I went to get us lunch.”

“Why would he leave his phone?”

“That was my fault, I took his cell from him and forgot to give it back.”

“Let’s go to my place, maybe he went there.”

“Should we take both cars?”

“No, I’ll ride with you and call Pat…”

Adam’s interrupted by a call on his cell phone. He saw Sergio Blackheart’s number.

*************

Devin changed his sheets and remade his bed. He gathered and washed dishes.

After his hookup with Justin his desires for Patrick cooled. He finds out about a twin brother who held Patrick’s heart.

While drying the last plate a knock came to his door. He checked the peephole and saw no one. He waited a moment before answering. On his door mat laid a blank manila envelope. He picked it up feeling the weight and odd contents inside. He turned nudging his elbow to shut the door when two men wearing black hoods and masks attacked him. One over-powered Devin causing him to drop the package. A hand covered his mouth as an arm gripped him under his elbows pinning them behind his back.

Devin heard his door shut, tried to twist out of the man’s hold. He failed as the grip on him tighten and he’s forced face down over the arm of the couch.

The second man came over holding the envelope. His captor jerked Devin’s head to the side so he could see it torn open.

He watched as the items were revealed to him. A handgun, several Polaroid photos and a long fat dildo.

Devin stopped struggling as the hand moves from his mouth to the back of his head.

“Now we have your attention, let’s start with the photos,” the man in front of him said. He had a deep, raspy voice with the smell of tobacco and whisky on his breath. “Now here’s a lovely shot of you at what, fifteen?”

Devin knew the filthy image he was in when he was desperate for money. He believed them when they said they would not circulate the picture. On the agreement, he returns and pose for more. The man showed five more photos with him in different positions dropping each one to the floor.

“Next up is new ones fresh off the printer.” The photo was of Anton outside The Pleasure Hole. The next was of Patrick and himself standing by the food truck.

“Isn’t that Patrick Valdez?” the man asked not needing an answer. “You lucked out if it is him. Boy, I would give my left nut to squeeze into his pretty ass.”

Then the third photo showed Justin outside his apartment building.

“Are you fucking him as well?”

“I told you I won’t say anything,” Devin said, his heart pound in his chest and head when the dildo came back into view.

“We heard you’re a witness at the hearing,” said the one holding him.

“I won’t say anything,” Devin said defeated.

“We want to believe you, but we need collateral. Maybe we should start with her.” He’s shown a photo of Molly.

“No, wait, you don’t have to hurt her, I’ll keep my promise. None of them know anything.”

“We want to believe you, but we need to be sure so, here’s what will happen. We’re taking two and holding them until after the trial. If all goes well, we let them go and you can go back to your life.”

“Please, don’t do this.” Devin thrashed again.

“The plan is in action, you won’t have time to warn them.” He raised the gun and placed it to the back of Devin’s head while his partner bound his arms with Velcro cuffs. The dildo came back into view as he handed it to his partner.

“I’ll hold him, go lube this so we can start.” With the gun still touching his head the man placed his knee into his back keeping him in place. “We’re to give you a reminder of who you still are.”

Devin understood what he meant. As he braced for the men to violate him a loud bang interrupted them.

*************

Adam hesitated to answer the call.

“Is it your mother?” Troy asked, concerned.

“Just a second dad.” Adam stepped away answering. “Sorry I can’t talk right now.”

“Detective Potter, I am your client, and I have pressing news,” Sergio said.

“What is it?”

“I seem to have made an identity error in the person of interest.”

“What, how?”

“Never mind that, my assistant Bayo (BAH-yoh) will meet you at this location I’ve just texted you.”

“I can’t. My mother went missing…”

“No, he hasn’t,” Sergio interrupted. “As we speak, he’s on his way back to your house safe and sound.”

“How do you know?”

“Detective, there’s not much time my friend could be in danger.”

“Are you telling me the truth?”

“I haven’t lied to you yet.”

“Fine, I’ll be there.”

“Thank you.”

After disconnecting Adam hurried to his father.

“Mom should be at my place.”

“Thank the stars. Well, let’s go.”

“I’ll be there soon I just have to make a stop first.”

“Now?”

“Yeah, work.”

“Well, all right. I’ll see you later.”

“I’ll call you when I’m on my way.” Adam watched his dad drive off before boarding his jeep checking the address and driving in the opposite direction.

**************

He parked a few blocks away. He checked his surroundings, seeing no one at first, then his passenger side door opened, and the lovely albino female sat beside him. Adam turned to her baffled how he didn’t see her.

“Hello, Bayo.”

“No time for pleasantries. Two men went inside with a package. I need you to watch my back,” she said with an enchanted accent.

“I’m not watching anything until I know what this is about.”

“A young man is in danger and needs our help. If you prefer to coward here be my guest.”

Before Adam could respond, she exits the jeep and headed for the apartment building. Adam jumped out and followed her.

They circled around back finding a fire escape.

“Give me a boost up so I can pull down the ladder,” she said.

“Were you ever told you’re bossy?” he asked, lacing his fingers together as she stepped on. She grasped the ladder’s first step, and pulled it down with ease.

Adam followed as they stopped on the second floor. A brick wall shields them as they witnessed through the window Devin pinned down on the couch by one man.

Bayo moved to a side window leading to the bathroom. She picked the lock while Adam kept watch. He observed the other male talking to the victim, opening the envelope and showing him a gun, pictures and a dildo.

“They have weapons. Go to the front door and wait while I cause a diversion before you enter,” Adam whispered.

“What kind?”

“You’ll know. Here, take my number and text me when you’re there.” She took his number and headed back down the ladder as Adam stayed out of sight while thinking over his next move. He saw a colorful ceramic pot with a rubber plant.

When the crash happened, the man with the gun raised it towards the window where he eyed the broken glass and the remains of a plant covering the floor. He waved to his partner to go check it out while he stayed with Devin.

He pulled out his own gun and moved to the window.

“There’s no one,” he said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Then how did that plant get in here?”

“Maybe it fell from somewhere.”

“That makes no sense.”

A loud noise came from the bathroom as the man by the window turned towards it, gun ready. He kicked in the door pointing his weapon at nothing.

“Damn it, what’s going on.”

A loud banging came to the front door. They turned to the knocking just as Adam rushed out of the bathroom and punched one gunman in the face. Bayo kicked the door in and rushed in so fast that the first gunman didn’t see her in time to react. She grabbed his wrist and slammed it hard knocking the gun from his hand. She kneed him in the gut, sending him down.

Adam, winning his fight with the second man rendered him unconscious. His back was to Devin as he rose, but Bayo had other plans as she advanced on Adam using the butt of the gun to hit him from behind.

She rushed over freeing Devin, who was relieved to see her.

“Who is he?” he asked, trying to see his face.

“Never mind,” she said, picking up the pictures. “It’s time to go.”

“But what about them?”

“The police are on their way.” She grabbed his arm and hurried him out the door. “Sergio will keep you safe.”

Devin glanced back one last time before Bayo shut the door.

When Adam aroused, he found himself on his stomach alone. He pushed himself up, the stinging pain in the back of his head told him they betrayed him. Then a cry of, “Don’t move”, echoed in the room.

Sorry for the late upload. Had a bad week.
Please enjoy the read and as always please leave a like and or comment.
Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Frikin, duplicitous, wretched wench!!! 🤬Hope Bayo lives long enough to regret her and Sergio's betrayal!! Justin and Patrick are going to have to put differences aside to help Adam!:yes: Excellent chapter...thanks for our New Year's 'gift'...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:thumbup::heart:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..