Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,380 Words
  • 976 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lost - Two Timer series - 23. Chapter 23

Patrick stood inside a shower stall under warm spraying water while his captor’s, hired hand, guard. A thin cloudy curtain hung between them. The man’s back was to him as Patrick washed his body.

He scanned his surroundings before getting into the shower. Grime covered the room’s walls and floors, his shower was the only one clean and with a curtain which looked new. He saw little to no escape except a single window in the room, framed a narrow concrete area with a staircase leading up, but even if he got the window open metal bars prevented him from going any further.

The water turned cold as he shut the shower off alerting the man. He passed Patrick a towel by reaching in without looking at him.

Patrick took the cloth and dried his shivering body as there was no heat in the room. He passed the wet towel back and in return they gave him a robe. Once on, he opened the curtain. The man stepped aside and dropped slippers on the floor and waited as Patrick stepped into them.

He grabbed Patrick’s arm and yanked him from the room into a hallway. Patrick passed unmarked doors painted a dull beige as the walls,. The floor was hard and painted the same color.

The man’s twin waited by a door that he opened and pushed Patrick inside. Piper sat on the bed, beside him were clothes laid out. He rose with a smile as Patrick tried to collect himself closing his robe that came undone.

“Well Mr. Valdez, did you enjoy your shower?”

Patrick looked back at him wanting to spit in his face, but remembered the casket and the thought of being put back in it made him cringe.

“It—was fine,” he responded, in a shaky voice.

Piper moved to Patrick who tried to avoid him when his back hit the door, Piper stepped to him uncaring and caressed his cheek with his fingertips.

“Just, fine?” Piper asked, annoyed Patrick avoided his gaze. He grabbed his chin and jerked his head to catch his eyes.

“Thank you?” Patrick said as a form of a question.

Piper released him and turned his back on him. He moved to the bed, staring at the clothes. Patrick noticed no windows in the room and little room to walk. When Piper turned to him, he jumped.

“I brought you something to wear. But I’m thinking I would like to see this on you at the party.” He gathered the items and walked to the door, Patrick moved aside back to the bed, as Piper opened it. He handed the clothing to one of his men then closed the door without saying a word, he turned back to Patrick. “You must be hungry?” he asked.

Patrick swallowed and nodded but flinched from the disappointment on Piper’s face.

“Yes, please.”

His verbal response brought a smile to Piper’s lips.

“I wanted to fuck you first, but I didn’t want you to pass out before we finished. So, I’ll let you eat first.”

He left, shutting the door behind him. Patrick heard the tumblers in the lock and sat down. His body shook from Piper’s words as he tried to keep his composure.

“Adam will find me. He won’t stop until he finds me,” he said.

Then the video of Adam kissing AJ popped into his head. He could hear his own heart pounding in his chest. The haunting image of Adam fucking AJ in their bed. Their laughter and moans filling the room.

“Will he come for me?” Patrick wondered. “Or will it be easier to just forget about me?”

His sorrow was about to erupt when the door opened. Patrick sprang from the bed and backed into a corner. When one of his guards entered, he was holding a tray with a bowl of soup, a roll, orange, and a cup of warm tea with a lemon wedge. Everything but the orange was in paper containers. He set the tray on the bed and left not giving Patrick a glance. They locked the door, and he was alone.

Patrick forgot his sorrows and moved to the tray and drank the soup that was tomato from its container and devoured the roll. He peeled the orange and enjoyed the sweetness as he spit out the seeds. He wiped his hands and mouth on his robe before tasting the tea. It was still hot, but he drank it down.

He felt better and when the door opened again, he remained in the bed's middle as they removed the tray. Patrick took a deep breath and seemed more relaxed. Unaware Piper was in the room with him who sat beside him. Hands kneaded his shoulders, sending strange sensations throughout his body. Patrick’s mind reeled as he believed the hands were Adam’s. He relaxed in his hold.

“There, doesn’t that feel better?” Piper asked.

“Yes,” Patrick whispered, dropping his head.

Piper turned Patrick to face him, raising his head to eye the glassy stare.

“That’s it, enjoy the ride. It will be more fun for you. Forget about him. Or, if you prefer, dream about him I won’t give a fuck.”

Patrick said nothing as he fell, weightless back onto the bed.

****************

Adam returned home with a bag from an all-night druggist. He parked his jeep and headed for the garage where he stored Patrick’s Cosplay outfits and accessories in air-tight cases and containers. A quick search he found a case marked, ‘eyes’ and opened it to find just what he needed.

It amazed him how organized Patrick was of his Cosplay customs and makeup than unpacking their house. He’s sworn he would turn the garage into a studio for him and once he brought him home, he would live up to that promise.

He headed to the master bathroom, plugged in Patrick’s cell phone and removed his shirt and pulled out the jet black hair dye from the bag. The box said it would take an hour. He dyed his hair blue once when he was nine, he remembered Damien helped. After reading the instructions he wasn’t sure he could do it by himself.

“Need help?”

Adam turned stunned to find Justin standing there.

“Damnit, Justin how did you get in here?”

“I have your spare key.”

“Well, I didn’t give it to you to come and go as you please.”

“I don’t. When you went missing at the hospital AJ and Artie flipped so they arrested Devin. Well, they put him into police custody. I figure you come back here, at least I’d hope, and you did. So, do you want help dying your hair?”

Adam stared at Justin for a moment and concluded he needed his help.

“Do you know anything about dying hair?”

“I do. What color do you want or do I need to ask?”

Adam tossed the box to him and Justin’s suspicions were true.

“You’re going to pretend to be Devin.”

“That’s right.”

“But what if…”

“Justin, they have Patrick,” he said, staring into the mirror. “After what Devin told us, I can’t wait any longer to save him.”

“But he’s a Valdez, his father will rain hell on Piper Monroe if anything happens to him.”

“I—want nothing to happen to him,” Adam barked, looking down, gripping the sink.

Justin sighed and knew he wouldn’t talk Adam out of what he was about to do. He moved towards him and opened the box.

“I guess it would be pointless to ask to come along.”

“It’s too dangerous Justin. I need to be focusing on saving Pat.”

“Fair enough. But what about your eyes? Devin’s are green.”

Relieved Justin dropped his protest.

“Patrick has a few unprescribed contact lenses of different colors.”

“Okay, let’s get you ready.”

Justin moved like a professional treating Adam’s hair. He even styled his hair in the same way as Devin’s even though it was shorter. When done Justin stood amazed how Devin and Adam were carbon copies.

Justin helped Adam pick clothes similar to Devin’s taste.

“Say nothing to no one Justin. I’ll be in touch,” Adam said, taking Patrick’s cell and his own.

“How long before over reacting?”

“I don’t know.”

Adam climbed into his jeep and drove off.

Hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter. Please give a like and or comment.
Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..